Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,871 members, 7,876,315 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:35 PM

Footballers Around The World Post All Eyes On Rafah On Social Media. - Sports (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Footballers Around The World Post All Eyes On Rafah On Social Media. (46349 Views)

All Eyes On Victor Osimhen As Injury-hit Nigeria Face Uphill AFCON Battle / All Eyes On Salah As The Egyptians Goes Head To Head With The Russians!!! / 10 Footballers Whose Greed And Lifestyle Ruined Their Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Footballers Around The World Post All Eyes On Rafah On Social Media. by naptu2: 1:17pm On May 29
What I wrote here happens all the time everyday and it doesn't make global headlines. It's only when a mass attack happens that we get global headlines and people think it started from there.

naptu2:

However, an Israeli extremist killed the Israeli Prime Minister because he signed that peace agreement with the Palestinians. Hamas and other Arab militant groups tried to kill Yasser Arafat, the leader of the Palestinian Liberation Organisation, because he signed that agreement.

Eventually Palestinian militants carried out so many attacks that Israelis turned against the political party that signed the agreement and a more extremist party took over. That party began victimising Palestinians which led to even more anger among Palestinians and more attacks.

That’s the way the cycle has continued. Extremists on one side will carry out attacks and extremists on the other side will retaliate. Both sides have done really terrible and unspeakable things.

Israeli soldiers have killed children and prevented ambulances from assisting the wounded. They have carried out blockades that starved Palestinian neighbourhoods, they have turned off electricity and water and so on and so forth. Many Palestinians have been arrested/kidnapped and never heard off again.

Palestinian militants have targeted Israeli civilians with terrorist attacks and kidnappings. They have killed many innocent Israeli men, women and children and caused fear, in fact, terror in Israeli society.

Re: Footballers Around The World Post All Eyes On Rafah On Social Media. by Musauzor(m): 1:17pm On May 29
Waste of time and space
Re: Footballers Around The World Post All Eyes On Rafah On Social Media. by naptu2: 1:19pm On May 29
The only reason that this became known and is still remembered is because she was American. I know (from following the news for decades) that this happens all the time.

naptu2:
Palestinian supporters are reviving an old story, a story of something that happened in 2001. That has reminded me of something even older. It reminded me of watching the news in 1989.

Many people often point out the terrorist attacks that are staged by some Palestinian groups, but Palestinians say that the world often ignores the daily attacks that they suffer. They are reviving this story in order to highlight those attacks.

On many occasions Israelis have used armoured bulldozers to knock down Palestinian homes. Palestinians claim that the Israelis do this in order to steal the land and to punish Palestinian civilians (collective punishment), but the Israelis claim that they demolish these houses because they believe that terrorists are building tunnels under them, or they believe that terrorists once lived there, etc.

Rachel Corrie was an American peace activist and student. She went to Palestine as part of her university work, to study the similarities between the Palestinian town of Rafah and her home town of Olympia in Washington State. While there, she joined a protest against Israel's demolition of Palestinian homes. She stood in front of an Israeli bulldozer, to prevent it from demolishing a Palestinian house, but the bulldozer crushed her. Eye witness accounts differ. Palestinian eyewitnesses claim that the bulldozer driver deliberately crushed her, while Israeli eyewitnesses claim that the driver did not see her.

It reminded me of watching the news in 1989.

There was a massive protest in China and they showed an image of a man standing in front of a line of tanks in order to stop them from moving. We laughed. That could never happen in Nigeria. There's no way that standing in front of a tank would prevent it from moving. They'll simply mow you down.

If I remember correctly, the Tiananmen Square Protest took place immediately after the SAP Riot in Nigeria.

Picture below: Tank Man on Tiananmen Square in 1989.

Re: Footballers Around The World Post All Eyes On Rafah On Social Media. by naptu2: 1:20pm On May 29
naptu2:
1989: Funeral of Emperor Hirohito

1995: Funeral of Yitzhak Rabin.

2017: Funeral of King Bhumibol Adulyadej

naptu2:

2005: Funeral of Pope John Paul II.

naptu2:

I have often written that government officials need security. This is another example of why this is so.

Rabin reached a peace deal with the Palestinians and, if I remember correctly, he and Arafat were jointly awarded the Nobel Peace Prize.

But extremist Arabs and Jews were not happy about the deal.

Rabin was Prime Minister of Israel, yet he did not like excessive security.

The guy that murdered Rabin said that one of the things that encouraged him to kill Rabin was the fact that he attended a wedding and he saw Rabin there with only one bodyguard.

The guy hated Rabin because of the peace agreement (the murderer was an utlranationalist Jew), but he never thought that it was possible to kill the Prime Minister. It was after he saw him at that wedding, with only one bodyguard, that he began planning to kill him.

He eventually killed Rabin after a peace rally.

I remember the heavy security afterwards.

Yasser Arafat actually crossed into Israel to visit Rabin's widow. The security level was insane.

The Secret Service had a massive operation to safely take President Clinton to Israel to attend the funeral. Several other world leaders were in Israel for the funeral and security was very tight.
Re: Footballers Around The World Post All Eyes On Rafah On Social Media. by naptu2: 1:20pm On May 29
naptu2:
And as I have said before, this response by Israel is exactly what Hamas wants.

In 20, 30, 40 years time you'll see people carrying out terrorist attacks and you'll find out that their father, mother, brother, sister, etc was killed during the Israeli operations in 2023/2024.

How was Hamas formed? Wasn't it formed after Israel put down the 1987 Intifada?

This is how they recruit new members.

Re: Footballers Around The World Post All Eyes On Rafah On Social Media. by naptu2: 1:28pm On May 29
The anti-spam bot banned me the last time I posted this, so now I'll only post screenshots.

Re: Footballers Around The World Post All Eyes On Rafah On Social Media. by naptu2: 1:28pm On May 29
Posting screenshots to avoid the anti-spam bot

Re: Footballers Around The World Post All Eyes On Rafah On Social Media. by CreatedtwoRule: 1:33pm On May 29
ISREAL will get natural retribution for all these heartless murder of innocent humans created by the same God whom they want to lay hold of solely to be their own God alone! Why not stop these killings to spare the life of those who may also see the light to embrace your God you believe is only your God! Gazans are all creatures of God irrespective of their religions!
naptu2:
Footballers around the world post All Eyes on Rafah messages on social media

An Israeli air strike on a refugee tent camp killed 45 civilians. Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu told the country’s parliament in Hebrew that the casualties were a “tragic mishap”; his office presented clarifying comments in English that translated the phrase as “tragic incident.”

Videos and pictures of the aftermath of the strike have been removed from Instagram for being too graphic (they show burning bodies).

So someone created this AI generated image of the camps and it has been shared millions of times.

Footballers from all over the world are also noe sharing the image.

Super Falcons Asisat Oshoala and Michelle Alozie
Re: Footballers Around The World Post All Eyes On Rafah On Social Media. by naptu2: 1:39pm On May 29
naptu2:
The question in everybody's mind back then was WHAT HAPPENED TO SHIN BEHT??

naptu2:
The agreement called for a two state solution. This meant that Israel had to give up claims to some land.

The opposition Likud Party began a horrible campaign against Yitzhak Rabin and the peace deal. Likud supporters carried pictures of Rabin in which he was depicted as a Nazi. Some of the pictures had Rabin in cross-hairs (basically saying that it was OK to kill him). Likud leader, Benjamin Nathanyahu attended a mock funeral for Rabin. Ultranationalists and ultrareligious rabis said that it was OK to kill Rabin because by giving up claims to land, he had attacked all Jews, so it would be self defence to kill him.

You'll see the consequence of this campaign in the next post.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8CFL6gHgxI?si=DlxrP_vGZdZai7qV

naptu2:

To counter Likud's hate filled campaign, several groups organised a peace rally. Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin attended the peace rally.

Yigal Amir was an extremist Orthodox Jew. He had been depressed by some personal problems and he was also vehemently opposed to the peace deal.

He said that he attended a wedding and was shocked to see that Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin was only guarded by one bodyguard. This gave him the belief that he could kill Rabin.

Amir attended the peace rally and waited outside for the Prime Minister to leave the venue. As the Prime Minister was getting into his car, Yigal Amir opened fire from behind the car. You can see the rest of what happened in the video below.

Amir is serving a life sentence for killing Rabin, plus 6 years in jail for injuring Rabin's bodyguard and 8 years for conspiring to kill.

Everybody wondered how Shin Beht could have allowed this to happen. The director of the intelligence agency resigned after the assassination.

Real video of Yitzhak Rabin's last speech at the peace rally, the confusion as the ambulance rushes Rabin to hospital, the statement outside the hospital (that Rabin was dead), Israeli foreign minister and new prime minister Shimon Perez praying for Rabin and a statement by a shocked Yasser Arafat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lig50SPRME?si=LEiOqLsO0eyF4alg

The murderer, Yigal Amir, shows police how he killed Yitzhak Rabin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1_sjFEpHFg?si=PUf0fYDj_qb8lST-
Re: Footballers Around The World Post All Eyes On Rafah On Social Media. by naptu2: 1:40pm On May 29
naptu2:
I need to explain. This man that is being interviewed represents the Palestinian Authority. Yasser Arafat's former government.

The PLO and the Israeli Government reached an agreement in 1994. This brought some peace to the area. The PLO recognised Israel's right to exist and the Israelis (and the international community) recognised the Arafat led government as the official government of Palestine.

The Palestinians (in the Gaza Strip and West Bank) had a better life. They had an official government, public services, elections, etc. and they were treated much better by the Israelis.

However, as I said, extremist Jews and extremist Arabs were not happy about the peace agreement. But there was peace anyway.

I have told you about how Benjamin Nethanyahu eventually became Prime Minister of Israel. He and Ariel Sharon (who was even more extreme than Nethanyahu, but who I think mellowed a little after becoming Prime Minister) made life difficult for the Palestinians.

In 2005 the Israeli Government decided to withdraw from the Gaza Strip. This might sound like a good thing, but it wasn't. After the 1994 peace agreement, Jews and Arabs were able to mingle in the Gaza Strip. There was even a joint industrial zone. Some extremists in the Israeli Government feared this mingling. They were afraid that the population of Arabs in Israel itself could increase and that the Arabs could ask for one man one vote and this would lead to the end of Israel as a Jewish state. Therefore, they wanted complete separation.

In practical terms, this withdrawal devastated the economy of the Gaza Strip. There were no Jews to spend money in the strip, unemployment increased, etc. Meanwhile, even though they withdrew, the Israelis continued to control the supply of electricity and water into the Gaza Strip, they determined who could leave and who could enter and basically, the economy of the Gaza Strip still depended on the ability of the Arabs to enter Israel for work.

On the other side (this is the main theme of this post), there was an election in the Gaza Strip in 2007. Hamas got most of the votes (because Palestinians felt that Fatah was not protecting them enough from the Israelis), but they didn't have enough votes to form a government on their own. They had to form an alliance with Fatah in order to form a government.

However, even though they formed an alliance with Fatah, some time later, Hamas militants violently attacked Fatah officials and this led to the 2007 civil war in the Gaza Strip. It was at this point that Hamas gained full control of the Gaza Strip.

Western countries asked Hamas to respect the agreements that the Fatah government had made and to respect Israel's right to exist, but they refused, so the West imposed sanctions on the Gaza Strip.

Since then Hamas has controlled the Gaza Strip, while Fatah controls the West Bank.

Egypt and other Arab countries, as well as Israel, imposed a blockade on the Gaza Strip after Hamas took over.

The man being interviewed represents the Fatah led government in the West Bank.

naptu2:
Listen to this and you'll understand that neither Hamas nor the Israeli Government are heroes.

https://twitter.com/BBCNewsnight/status/1711504505211097272?t=CP683CAH0Q-gpGEcq6kB5g&s=19
Re: Footballers Around The World Post All Eyes On Rafah On Social Media. by maasoap(m): 1:44pm On May 29
Tokskob2008:
All this yeye one sided eye service is trash abeg. You don't go about looking for trouble and when it's given to you in multiple dose you start complaining abi no be dem first throw punch

Israel should just have mercy on this people and leave them alone not like they deserve it anyway...

All this useless religious and tribalist quoting me

You still think this is about religions and tribalism? This is about humanity.

like I care about religion and tribe should go and sit down abeg. Na una dey go church and mosque pass yet so evil in everything.
We know that you don't care and that's where your problem lies.
Re: Footballers Around The World Post All Eyes On Rafah On Social Media. by maasoap(m): 1:48pm On May 29
Botragelad:

The noise and wailing of online outrage and misinformation won't save Hamas; not even the ICC can rescue them. The mission is clear: to eradicate terrorism, no matter the cost. Anyone who stands in the way will be crushed!!!
You are doing well grin grin grin. Just that you are not eradicating Hamas, you're burning kids and women alive. After every bombing, you will go back to where you started, agitations. That's clearly not going anywhere anytime soon
Re: Footballers Around The World Post All Eyes On Rafah On Social Media. by maasoap(m): 1:49pm On May 29
MajorOvakporaye:
If dem like make dem carry all nose or all ears on Rafah, that will not stop Israel to massacre all head banging bastard terrorists.

Oh, Israel, on your mandate we continue to stand gidigba!!!

So, a Yoruba woman too could be this senseless?
Re: Footballers Around The World Post All Eyes On Rafah On Social Media. by JoeEeL(m): 1:55pm On May 29
temmyyem:
Isreal never had a good will, they control the media, including the social media. If someone control what you see, hear and your brain process, you are left with no choice but to love him or her.

Don't forget that the same people you call isreal own 75% of the ships that were used to enslave our ancestors and scarttered them around the world as prophesied in Luke 21:24 And they will fall by the edge of the sword, and be led away captive into all nations. And Jerusalem will be trampled by Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.

The bible clear says that the true Israelite will loss their identity in the book of Jeremiah 17:4 And you, even yourself, Shall let go of your heritage which I gave you; And I will cause you to serve your enemies In the land which you do not know; For you have kindled a fire in My anger which shall burn forever.

Below is the bible definition of what is called Israel in today's world,

Revelation 2:9 “I know your works, tribulation, and poverty (but you are rich); and I know the blasphemy of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a [e]synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 3:9 Indeed I will make those of the synagogue of Satan, who say they are Jews and are not, but lie—indeed I will make them come and worship before your feet, and to know that I have loved you.

ISRAEL DON BOMB ISLAMIC TERRORISTS SOTAY THEM DON TURN EMERGENCY BIBLE QUOTERS. grin grin

CHEI, ISRAEL, NA U BIKO.
Re: Footballers Around The World Post All Eyes On Rafah On Social Media. by JoeEeL(m): 1:56pm On May 29
NaughtyBrainiac:
If everybody dey tell you say e don do and you no gree hear, if you be the innocent one before, you go turn guilty one in no time.

Who be everbody??

You and your islamic household be everybody abi? Una go cry tire.

This is one of the best periods I've ever witnessed.
Re: Footballers Around The World Post All Eyes On Rafah On Social Media. by JoeEeL(m): 1:58pm On May 29
RockHard:
Israel is just wasting its time. They can never wipe out the Palestinians, never. The children of the Palestinians they're bombing today will become even more belligerent than their parents ever were. It is what it is. Israelis will never know peace in the Middle East. For as long as peace and human dignity eludes the Palestinians in their land, so will the Israelis never witness peace. That will always be their portion forever in that land.

So e don reach this level? Chai, this pain is too deep mehn... cheesy

Israel be givin' us unending joy. This time is one of the most historic and sweetest time in recent memory, courtesy, islamic-extinguishing superior Israel. cool cool
Re: Footballers Around The World Post All Eyes On Rafah On Social Media. by tctrills: 1:59pm On May 29
Friend22:

@tctrills you can see again?

I think if I said God should destroy your lives the way the people aot of Palestinian are being done I would not be wrong.
Some f you are just wicked souls under the grab of trying to be analytical with the truth.

Even the deaf knows Israel is terrorist state but idiots like you keep supporting them.

May the curse of God be upon anyone of you supporting this evil!
What if I say the devil should destroy your life the way your Hamas brothers took Lives on October 7th I would not be wrong.
You are the most wicked terrorist supporting soul and the worst part is that you don't have the truth or facts on your side.

You guys have been killing Jews for over 100 years now and you are shocked when they retaliate?

On 24 August 1929 in Hebron, Arab mobs attacked the Jewish quarter killing and raping men, women and children and looting Jewish property. They killed between 65 and 68 Jews and wounded 58, with some of the victims being tortured, or mutilated.

Palestinians have always been animals it did not start in October 7th
Re: Footballers Around The World Post All Eyes On Rafah On Social Media. by JoeEeL(m): 1:59pm On May 29
Sapiosexuality:
This is too much. We know Hamas did strike and it was bad but this has to stop. This is bad. This is evil. This is bullying. This is wrong.

You don't know islamic arab terrorists, do you? How did you think they took over the whole of middle east and north africa? You think its by sharing pamphlet abi?

Just dey play.
Re: Footballers Around The World Post All Eyes On Rafah On Social Media. by Sapiosexuality(m): 2:01pm On May 29
JoeEeL:

You don't know islamic arab terrorists, do you? How did you think they took over the whole of middle east and north africa? You think its by sharing pamphlet abi?

Just dey play.
It doesn't justify the killings. I understand their anger but I also understand that what they are doing is evil.
Re: Footballers Around The World Post All Eyes On Rafah On Social Media. by Mirasteel: 2:01pm On May 29
The whole world are tired of evil Zionist Jews.
Re: Footballers Around The World Post All Eyes On Rafah On Social Media. by JoeEeL(m): 2:02pm On May 29
Mrdecent:
If they have released the hostages, all these would have stopped.

Why are people not pressurising them to release the hostages just like the way they are doing. Why?

Its too late. We don't want the hostages again. Collateral damage. We dash them...

Now let the bombs keep raining ad-infinitum!!

Re: Footballers Around The World Post All Eyes On Rafah On Social Media. by JoeEeL(m): 2:03pm On May 29
lexy2014:
inasmuch as Israels use of force in areas of dense civilian population is condemnable, I am yet to see anyone anywhere including these footballers, political leaders or the UN call on Hamas to release the Israeli hostages that were taken on october 7. if releasing these hostages will end the siege and suffering of ordinary Palestinians and Gazans, why is no one asking Hamas to release the hostages?

Majority of them are muslim footballers, and hypocrisy is ingrained in their blood. You deh mind them?

Islam, that cult??
Re: Footballers Around The World Post All Eyes On Rafah On Social Media. by JoeEeL(m): 2:04pm On May 29
Ibime:
Releasing the hostages is a first step toward peace

You can't be holding kidnapped people and begging for peace without releasing them first

I say its too late se.. Its over.

We will bomb them to eternal lessons.
Re: Footballers Around The World Post All Eyes On Rafah On Social Media. by Sapiosexuality(m): 2:04pm On May 29
imam07:
Do u think Isrealis reason d way u reason? Has tot he is the most wick person and wanted to show dat on Oct 7. He doesn't know Benjamin netayanhu is more wicked. Isreal does not want to fight any future war against d Palestinians. They want to fight it now and finish it once and for all. So that their future generations will have peace.
As long as you are killing innocent people, as long as you are killing people's fathers, mothers and siblings, you are aligning them with the terrorists and that's a stupid way to prevent a future war.
Re: Footballers Around The World Post All Eyes On Rafah On Social Media. by JoeEeL(m): 2:04pm On May 29
AnambraPikinSel:
Chukwu okike abiama punish isreal and Yahweh.Esu kill all the terrorist supporring Yahweh and isrealgrin

Even alau dey run when it hears the name IS-RA-EL...
Re: Footballers Around The World Post All Eyes On Rafah On Social Media. by JoeEeL(m): 2:13pm On May 29
Sapiosexuality:
It doesn't justify the killings. I understand their anger but I also understand that what they are doing is evil.

Lol. Typical nigerian.

If Israel behaved the way you're preaching, you think they'd still exist in that tiny space surrounded by aggressively hostile demons?

For you na just war. Israel sees a direct threat to its existence. They can't act how you think.

Israel's population is under 10 million, do you know? And arab population is about 464.68 million. If you invade Israel and kill / kidnap over a thousand people, did you for once think Israel's plan will be to exact revenge on an estimate amount of the same number? So you don't know they are staring down the barrel if they keep it level? I had predicted since last year October that Israel would kill nothing less than 40,000 Palestines / Hamas.

Israel places premium value on a single life of her citizen. 1 Israel life is like the life of 40 adversaries. You that live in nigeria that ur govt does not place a hoot over ur life if fulani islamic terrorists kidnap you or not, pele ti e.
Re: Footballers Around The World Post All Eyes On Rafah On Social Media. by Bushbaby123(m): 2:16pm On May 29
Why nobody is talking about Israeli CAPTIVES?
Palestinians and her government prefer death than releasing their captives. Let me tell you, Israel will feel defeated if they end the war without rescuing her citizens. On the other hand, Palestinians feel that they lost almost everything and everyone, that only gains from their pains is hold on to their captives. Even if it means dying with their enemies. YOU CAN'T WIN ALL IN WAR
Re: Footballers Around The World Post All Eyes On Rafah On Social Media. by magzey: 2:22pm On May 29
joseph1832:
With all this noise going on, I want to ask, who struck first?
You need a new sense for sure. Who start First ? What are you referring to ?
Thousand of Houses Destroyed ,
Thousands of innocent lives Women and Children destroyed
They Blocked all means of help both food and Medication to reach those people.
Now only thing you say is who start First? Even if you don't have a heart or a good thinking brain you must be remorseful .
Remember all sort of people are involve in this Carnage Muslims,Christians and other Religions don't think that they are only killing Muslins that you think you don't care because you are not Human.
Better think twice before you post undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Footballers Around The World Post All Eyes On Rafah On Social Media. by BeauBragnar11: 2:22pm On May 29
naptu2:
Don't waste your time. I am not going to read or respond to your posts. Have a nice life. smiley

You must be mad!!!

Don't shy away from the question, this isn't a history class!!!

Again I co-ask, who started this recent ruckus in Oct 7 2023??
Re: Footballers Around The World Post All Eyes On Rafah On Social Media. by dapadawee: 2:23pm On May 29
naptu2:

That's what I am saying.

You know what, I tried to recreate my 1990s question on my diary last year. I will share it so that you can read.

Every action that the Israelis take, they say that it was because of something the Palestinians did before.

Every action the Palestinians take, they say it was because of something that the Israelis did before.

People take sides based on where they met the story and also based on ethnic and religious considerations, but it's a very long story.

Iti
Re: Footballers Around The World Post All Eyes On Rafah On Social Media. by timilehin007(m): 2:25pm On May 29
Ade3131:

Fact is that majority of the people supporting Israel think they're supporting the Israel of the Bible. God's own people.

The West that supports them are doing so to keep a plague far away from their land and to have direct access to the oil field in Palestine.

The people you call Israel today was once killed and exiled in Europe by Europeans, and they did so for a reason.

Go to Israel today and see for yourself. Theirs is a sick society. Far worse than barbarians. I'm not saying this because I hate them or due to religion. Do some research bro!
Oga Ade leave all dx tales for I'm not interested...I dont care if they are related to the bible and I careless whatever ill-fated or misfortune they suffered from the Europeans or the motives behind the supports they gets ...it's natural for people to take side, it's evidence you are on Palestinians side, leave people to their stance, as you have your reason for supporting Palestinians, others of their reasons for supporting Israelis...respect that fact.
My own is, they knew they couldn't stand a chance, why did they draw the first blood..
Re: Footballers Around The World Post All Eyes On Rafah On Social Media. by Sapiosexuality(m): 2:26pm On May 29
JoeEeL:

Lol. Typical nigerian.

If Israel behaved the way you're preaching, you think they'd still exist in that tiny space surrounded by aggressively hostile demons?

For you na just war. Israel sees a direct threat to its existence. They can't act how you think.

Israel's population is under 10 million, do you know? And arab population is about 464.68 million. If you invade Israel and kill / kidnap over a thousand people, did you for once think Israel's plan will be to exact revenge on an estimate amount of the same number? So you don't know they are staring down the barrel if they keep it level? I had predicted since last year October that Israel would kill nothing less than 40,000 Palestines / Hamas.

Israel places premium value on a single life of her citizen. 1 Israel life is like the life of 40 adversaries. You that live in nigeria that ur govt does not place a hoot over ur life if fulani islamic terrorists kidnap you or not, pele ti e.
That's not the point. I'm not asking for meaning but for morality. We know why they are doing it but it's not moral. Do you think it would be fine for the Nigerian government to indiscriminately bomb a region because a group of criminals harmed the government? Would you support them?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram / Tyson Fury Fights 8 Security Guards At WWE Smackdown To Confront Wrestler(Photos / BMW Drops UFC Star Israel Adesanya As Brand Ambassador Over Rape Comment

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.