Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,783 members, 7,875,938 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:46 AM

Footballers Around The World Post All Eyes On Rafah On Social Media. - Sports (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Footballers Around The World Post All Eyes On Rafah On Social Media. (46329 Views)

All Eyes On Victor Osimhen As Injury-hit Nigeria Face Uphill AFCON Battle / All Eyes On Salah As The Egyptians Goes Head To Head With The Russians!!! / 10 Footballers Whose Greed And Lifestyle Ruined Their Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Footballers Around The World Post All Eyes On Rafah On Social Media. by MrIcredible: 7:20am On May 30
joseph1832:
it's obvious you're a frustrate little Arrow and poverty have rendered you an unrepentant impoverished whelp, with stones inside your brain.

Imagine how incomprehensible you sound, just like how your useless son of a bastard father sounded, when he was begging your strumpet of a mother, to allow him fvck her, for 2 Naira 50 kobo. You're a waste of space and a scorge of this Earth, you notorious nonentity. I spit on you and your entire existence, Mr Incredible, you should have styled your moniker, Mr incredibly stupid. Fool!!!.
Oloriburubu born by miserable product of a drunkard faggōt fool and OLOSHO mama.
Re: Footballers Around The World Post All Eyes On Rafah On Social Media. by franciseko001: 8:38am On May 30
when 6million jews were killed and placed in oven who shout for them? when the terrorist invaded their space and killed 1000plus who shout? i will never support killing of innocent people but this na mistake let's move on to destroying the remnants of the terrorist. NEVER AGAIN I STAND WITH.

1 Like

Re: Footballers Around The World Post All Eyes On Rafah On Social Media. by JackBizzle: 9:08am On May 30
franciseko001:
when 6million jews were killed and placed in oven who shout for them? when the terrorist invaded their space and killed 1000plus who shout? i will never support killing of innocent people but this na mistake let's move on to destroying the remnants of the terrorist. NEVER AGAIN I STAND WITH.

Weren't the Jews helped by the allied forces?

Typical ignorant Nigerian. Keep supporting genocide
Re: Footballers Around The World Post All Eyes On Rafah On Social Media. by MsOnyi24(f): 9:12am On May 30
TRAPLORD13:

Mumu u never ready to go defend your terrorists brethren be that.
You were only typing trash.
Just let me know when your clown azzz is ready.
I go dispatch u in 60 seconds.
Ewu

You cant even write English properly, if English is too difficult for you then write in your native language you clown.
You will dispatch your tiny ass STI infected prick before you even come any where close to my shadow.
Absorb and choke on that slowpoke.
The good thing about Nigeria is that people stick to their classes and thank the heaven for that.
Re: Footballers Around The World Post All Eyes On Rafah On Social Media. by JackBizzle: 9:12am On May 30
Empiree:
I respect your view here, buddy but they are definitely not on the floor.. Israel is only above the ground destroying infrastructure and "capturing" places until resistance pop up again and wreck them. I am just shaking my head at how these Christians are praising their god's killers for capturing Rafah border. This means absolutely nothing.

People are quick to forget Northern Gaza when Israel declared "all clear" only to meet fierce resistance there less than two weeks later. The resistance is underground flexing. Israel only attacks civilians above the grounds. If they truly want one on one confrontation they have to go underground to have the resistance but they can't. The tunnels are big and wide. It is like a city down there. They can pop up anytime.

If you want to know what I'm talking about, try to watch Electronic Intifadah by John Elmer. He shows real time footage of the battle. I don't subscribe to Israeli propaganda.

Empiree, forgetting being tough. Israel can decimate Palestine if they want to.

The world has to come together to stop the genocide. At some point, the lie that innocent children and families that died are Hamas fighters cannot continue

1 Like

Re: Footballers Around The World Post All Eyes On Rafah On Social Media. by Emeskhalifa(m): 10:00am On May 30
Trueprophet91:

Nobody is killing "everyone" as you guys claim.
This is war,there are collateral damages.
You can't tell a party when to stop what you didn't tell them to start because it doesn't suit you.
It's war and "all is fair at war..."

Is easier said when you are not the one at the receiving end.

May we not witness war
Re: Footballers Around The World Post All Eyes On Rafah On Social Media. by GravityDefier: 11:47am On May 30
Pecoleee345:

Yea and y"all still crying about Biafra every sec of the day.

Tomorrow is another sit home in the SE .....the joke is always on you people

Are you sure you did not skip your medication?
Do I look like a Biafran or Igbo to you?
Re: Footballers Around The World Post All Eyes On Rafah On Social Media. by Empiree: 2:00pm On May 30
JackBizzle:

Empiree, forgetting being tough. Israel can decimate Palestine if they want to.

The world has to come together to stop the genocide. At some point, the lie that innocent children and families that died are Hamas fighters cannot continue
that's all Israel can do by killing civilians. T can't defeat resistance
Re: Footballers Around The World Post All Eyes On Rafah On Social Media. by TRAPLORD13: 8:15pm On May 30
MsOnyi24:

You cant even write English properly, if English is too difficult for you then write in your native language you clown.
You will dispatch your tiny ass STI infected prick before you even come any where close to my shadow.
Absorb and choke on that slowpoke.
The good thing about Nigeria is that people stick to their classes and thank the heaven for that.
Just as I thought.
I knew you were only trying to be brave but in reality you are a cunt..
Slimy dirty imp
Re: Footballers Around The World Post All Eyes On Rafah On Social Media. by lagosrd: 7:36am On May 31
Elsueno:

As usual, this are the exact talking point of Zionist Jews brainwashed monkeys.....I remember the Nazis saying see ' Nobody wants to accept the Jews because even thier European neighbours do not want or care about them'
I AM TAKING A SIDE, THE SIDE THAT DID NOT EXTERMINATE OVER 20K CIVILIANS about more than half of them KIDS....THE SIDE THAT DID NOT DELIBERATELY & KNOWINGLY BLOW UP REFUGES IN TENTs.

I am not a Jewish slave, U.S & Isreal propaganda doesn't work on niggas like me, CAUSE WE AINT HOUSE NIGGAS & ISREALI MONKEYS LIKE YOU( This is not an insult, this is what high ranking isreali rabbi call blavks)

I aren't gonna argue with you cos you don't have an identity, you don't know who you are . If you could descend low to call yourself those derogatory words? Them it's a real pity for you . You're just imagining that you're smart with words but quite unfortunate they all you have said here is borne out of hatred for the Jews, the West and anything that has nothing to do with your parochial and primitivity.

We know your types and what you stand for . You want to be accepted everywhere you go , deceptively integrate yourself in other people's culture and traditions and still demonize such climes. Disabuse your mind from those thinking. It's a terror thought. No one will blink an eye for you. Sentiment and emotions won't help you either not even a blackmail.
Re: Footballers Around The World Post All Eyes On Rafah On Social Media. by Elsueno: 6:14pm On May 31
lagosrd:

I aren't gonna argue with you cos you don't have an identity, you don't know who you are . If you could descend low to call yourself those derogatory words? Them it's a real pity for you . You're just imagining that you're smart with words but quite unfortunate they all you have said here is borne out of hatred for the Jews, the West and anything that has nothing to do with your parochial and primitivity.

We know your types and what you stand for . You want to be accepted everywhere you go , deceptively integrate yourself in other people's culture and traditions and still demonize such climes. Disabuse your mind from those thinking. It's a terror thought. No one will blink an eye for you. Sentiment and emotions won't help you either not even a blackmail.

lmao, I be bonified African nigga, I no be slave for nobody. Not interested wether the whites, Arabs, chincos like me & I SURE AS HELL DO NOT WANT THE ZIONISTS JEWS with thier slaves to like me.

Anyways 🤷

FUVK ISREAL
FREE PALASTEIN 😤
Re: Footballers Around The World Post All Eyes On Rafah On Social Media. by MsOnyi24(f): 12:56pm On Jun 11
TRAPLORD13:

Just as I thought.
I knew you were only trying to be brave but in reality you are a cunt..
Slimy dirty imp

YOUR MOTHER IS A SLIMY DIRTY IMP
Re: Footballers Around The World Post All Eyes On Rafah On Social Media. by TRAPLORD13: 2:34pm On Jun 11
MsOnyi24:

YOUR MOTHER IS A SLIMY DIRTY IMP
Just Like Your Big Booty Doggystyle backshots Mother I like to Smack in that Brothel in Ajegunle.
Re: Footballers Around The World Post All Eyes On Rafah On Social Media. by MsOnyi24(f): 9:04am On Jun 15
TRAPLORD13:

Just Like Your Big Booty Doggystyle backshots Mother I like to Smack in that Brothel in Ajegunle.

What with your tiny prick, Mr 5sec man.
You see toto and ejaculate.
Mr man and eat you shit.
Re: Footballers Around The World Post All Eyes On Rafah On Social Media. by TRAPLORD13: 8:24pm On Jun 17
MsOnyi24:

What with your tiny prick, Mr 5sec man.
You see toto and ejaculate.
Mr man and eat you shit.
MsOnyi24 Your Punanny isn't fresh to make me ejaculate at sight.
So go shave your bushy bacteria infested VaGInnnna and let's see if I got an offer for you and your ONION bubble big Booty mama.
Get back to me hood hoeee
Re: Footballers Around The World Post All Eyes On Rafah On Social Media. by MsOnyi24(f): 3:39pm On Jun 26
TRAPLORD13:

MsOnyi24 Your Punanny isn't fresh to make me ejaculate at sight.
So go shave your bushy bacteria infested VaGInnnna and let's see if I got an offer for you and your ONION bubble big Booty mama.
Get back to me hood hoeee

FOOL - we have moved on.
Go and look for food to feed your hungry family.
No matter how hard you try, you can never be lime MOI grin
Re: Footballers Around The World Post All Eyes On Rafah On Social Media. by TRAPLORD13: 9:35pm On Jun 27
MsOnyi24:

FOOL - we have moved on.
Go and look for food to feed your hungry family.
No matter how hard you try, you can never be lime MOI grin
I know say your punany and your mama fat assss dey feed una well.
No wahala sha.
Keep up the doggy work

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Indonesian Players Beat Referee Abdul Razak, Chase Him Off Pitch After Penalty / Odion Ighalo Cools Off At Seaside After Manchester United Exit (Photos) / 10 Footballers Who Served Both Liverpool And Chelsea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.