Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,212 members, 7,887,561 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:40 AM

Jaafar Jaafar, Northerners Condemn Demolition Of Alaba Rago Market In Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jaafar Jaafar, Northerners Condemn Demolition Of Alaba Rago Market In Lagos (20729 Views)

The Demolition Of Alaba Rago Market, Lagos. / The Moment Jaafar Jaafar Left After Exposing Governor Ganduje At Kano Assembly / Ganduje's Bribe: Pupils Protest 'Jaafar Jaafar, Your Video Will Not Stop Us...' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jaafar Jaafar, Northerners Condemn Demolition Of Alaba Rago Market In Lagos by Pootle: 1:02pm On May 29
earn a living selling drugs and weapons
Re: Jaafar Jaafar, Northerners Condemn Demolition Of Alaba Rago Market In Lagos by MrBONE2(m): 1:04pm On May 29
alanto:
Look at how the northerners concentrate on the issue, they didn't insult Lagos state or Yoruba people. Just issue based complaints...

Our brothers from the other side of the Buhari Bridge would have razed down their Biafra roof

cheesy

Re: Jaafar Jaafar, Northerners Condemn Demolition Of Alaba Rago Market In Lagos by TUTU147: 1:05pm On May 29
We are only one nigeria by mouth,we are too divided and it will take God grace for us to be one.Everything is not about tribe or religion.The place is a criminal den, very unhealthy for food sales and production.The nuisance of okada riders and some youths from the north is enough to do something about the place.If we are truly serious about this country,we should do away with tribalism and religion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jaafar Jaafar, Northerners Condemn Demolition Of Alaba Rago Market In Lagos by victorDanladi: 1:08pm On May 29
hurryup123:
Tinubu will be the last yoruba president...
Know this and know peace.
As heard from a northern elite

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Who will be the first IGBO real president as you heard from a Northern ELITES?

Or Na Yoruba matter the two of you carry for head?

Are demolitions not being done in KANO and your ANAMBRA?

TWO MUMU GOATS

1 Like

Re: Jaafar Jaafar, Northerners Condemn Demolition Of Alaba Rago Market In Lagos by victorDanladi: 1:10pm On May 29
But wait ooo.....Demolitions have been done in yorubas dominated areas too,why are yorubas not crying.

Jafar Jafar na confirmed PDP boy.....!
Re: Jaafar Jaafar, Northerners Condemn Demolition Of Alaba Rago Market In Lagos by Bluntemperor: 1:12pm On May 29
O P, when last were you in that Market and what was your concern?
Is it the first time they were given grace on demolition to be carried out?
Which one be Emir- fighting in Kano or the Northern Elders don't show concerns...bla,bla,.
Very disgusting and confused set of People on this Nairaland Forum!
Re: Jaafar Jaafar, Northerners Condemn Demolition Of Alaba Rago Market In Lagos by Darammliveth(m): 1:19pm On May 29
Only if people knows the type of atrocities, evil and inhuman activities that happened in Alaba Rago every blessed day. Is it underage prostitution or hard drugs. Infact any sane human being would give kudos to the government for doing this.
Only people that stays around Alaba international market and iyanaoba can testify to this.

1 Like

Re: Jaafar Jaafar, Northerners Condemn Demolition Of Alaba Rago Market In Lagos by ceejay10(m): 1:24pm On May 29
OvertheTop:

Even You are Tribal to a Degree.
its in every Nigerian

even if you deny it.
i am happy u said to a degree. And also I don't tribalize non issues.
Re: Jaafar Jaafar, Northerners Condemn Demolition Of Alaba Rago Market In Lagos by Jeezuzpick(m): 1:39pm On May 29
SocialJustice:
That filthy eyesore. When is the market at fagba getting demolished. That place looks like this one too.

We (the Company I was working with) were trying so hard to evacuate all the trash in that place....my God!

My eyes see enough for dat place oooooo!

Harbowkey pipu, ah! If we talk say den no be correct pessin now......fight go start, so make we leave dem......

Human beings sleeping inside open refuse dump like stray dogs, after taking all manner of dangerous substances?

OP MESA soldiers had to be brought in to try to control them after they killed one of the local security men.....

I just thank God for lockdown of 2020......it took me away from all that madness that is Alaba Rago and kept me in my home for 4 months. It helped me regain my health and sanity.

2 Likes

Re: Jaafar Jaafar, Northerners Condemn Demolition Of Alaba Rago Market In Lagos by TariDisemi300: 1:44pm On May 29
ojobek:
But Reno said Northerners are not complaining.
That tap swap merchant? grin
Re: Jaafar Jaafar, Northerners Condemn Demolition Of Alaba Rago Market In Lagos by Didi2d(m): 2:20pm On May 29
Nobody is talking about how dirty and messy how that place is. Instead you guys are talking politics.
Re: Jaafar Jaafar, Northerners Condemn Demolition Of Alaba Rago Market In Lagos by SporaD8: 2:23pm On May 29
SocialJustice:
That place is a market na with abbattoir, especially when heading to the abbattoir, how do people eat that meat?
Oh! that Abbattoir has been declared a health hazard on several occasions but this Nigeria, people will rather choose to play politics with human lives.

1 Like

Re: Jaafar Jaafar, Northerners Condemn Demolition Of Alaba Rago Market In Lagos by caracas: 2:32pm On May 29
Watianoengineer:
Did Peter Obi not demolish northerners business when he was governor? The Lagos government just followed the footsteps of Obi. The northerners are right to complain but they should channel their anger towards Obi who started with the trend
Lol lol lol lol
This is really becoming funny
Peter obi…..Peter obi ….. Peter obi ….
Every where you go……
Re: Jaafar Jaafar, Northerners Condemn Demolition Of Alaba Rago Market In Lagos by opeldavid: 2:36pm On May 29
Las Las, e don cast, na everybody go chop breakfast angry angry
Re: Jaafar Jaafar, Northerners Condemn Demolition Of Alaba Rago Market In Lagos by hurryup123(m): 2:36pm On May 29
victorDanladi:

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Who will be the first IGBO real president as you heard from a Northern ELITES?

Or Na Yoruba matter the two of you carry for head?

Are demolitions not being done in KANO and your ANAMBRA?

TWO MUMU GOATS
It's quite unfortunately
I no be Igbo.
Original Kogi boy
Re: Jaafar Jaafar, Northerners Condemn Demolition Of Alaba Rago Market In Lagos by Omodua(m): 2:59pm On May 29
Watianoengineer:
Did Peter Obi not demolish northerners business when he was governor? The Lagos government just followed the footsteps of Obi. The northerners are right to complain but they should channel their anger towards Obi who started with the trend
Lazy and slowpoke who failed to answer questions about Araba Rago market demolitions but pin it to Obi who has no business with the demolitions of the market.

Never mind.

What goes round 😭 comes around.
Re: Jaafar Jaafar, Northerners Condemn Demolition Of Alaba Rago Market In Lagos by Omodua(m): 3:03pm On May 29
Khalling2007:
So because the market was dominated by the northern, the Lagos state govt should not develop the state.

Go back to your state and continue your nuisance there. Have you ever seen Yoruba commit a nuisance in the north or anywhere in the country, I beg, let's hear the word.

The only thing you can do is to block all foodstuff that enters the southwest. You can't do anything with the election because your only northern vote will never produce the presidency in this country, if I'm lying, ask Buhari.
Why so tribal.

Your rant is uncalled for and unwarranted. Address issues on ground without bringing ethnic sentiment and primordial considerations.
Re: Jaafar Jaafar, Northerners Condemn Demolition Of Alaba Rago Market In Lagos by ajepako(f): 3:05pm On May 29
As a 2001 graduate of LASU, the neighbor to Alaba Rago Livestock market

I make bold to say that the market deserved demolition since 2000 when we schooled within its vicinity.

The place is an eyesore of dirty, filth, heavy traffic and probably crime

If LASG just demolished it in 2024, it is actually 23 years late.

That is my unbiased opinion as someone who schooled close to the market

However, a relocation to a better place with good sanitary system should be considered because of the economic importance of the market to livestock and protein supply to the populace

1 Like

Re: Jaafar Jaafar, Northerners Condemn Demolition Of Alaba Rago Market In Lagos by Omodua(m): 3:06pm On May 29
82man:
Sanwo Olu is crashing that APC government in Lagos state, that is good for PDP or LP to enter after his tenor 🀣🀣🀣
Is true. Sanwo Olu is gradually killing the party, Apc with his nebulous philosophy and irredentism.

PDP and Labor party are the beneficiaries of his unguarded actions.

1 Like

Re: Jaafar Jaafar, Northerners Condemn Demolition Of Alaba Rago Market In Lagos by 007inc: 3:07pm On May 29
Watianoengineer:

Lies. Even if ur penis Isn’t functioning, you will blame OBiπŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Jaafar Jaafar, Northerners Condemn Demolition Of Alaba Rago Market In Lagos by toneroforever(m): 3:14pm On May 29
alanto:
Look at how the northerners concentrate on the issue, they didn't insult Lagos state or Yoruba people. Just issue based complaints...

Our brothers from the other side of the Buhari Bridge would have razed down their Biafra roof

I noticed something while I was reading this news so I made these observations:

There's Hausa-dominated markets in the SW and in the SE.
There's also Igbo dominated markets in the North as well as SW.
I can't remember if I've ever heard of Yoruba-dominated markets in other regions that are not SW?

I may be wrong though but that's an observation.
Re: Jaafar Jaafar, Northerners Condemn Demolition Of Alaba Rago Market In Lagos by Khalling2007: 3:15pm On May 29
Omodua:
Why so tribal.

Your rant is uncalled for and unwarranted. Address issues on ground without bringing ethnic sentiment and primordial considerations.
Maybe you didn't see the jafar jafar message or you refused to use your glasses that he passed tribal message.
Is it only the northern are in alaba rago or what? So because of the northern area in Alaba Rago, the govt should not develop the state, have you ever been to the place before, if you visited you will know the reason why the govt demolished the place for new development.
Re: Jaafar Jaafar, Northerners Condemn Demolition Of Alaba Rago Market In Lagos by toneroforever(m): 3:20pm On May 29
Omodua:
Is true. Sanwo Olu is gradually killing the party, Apc with his nebulous philosophy and irredentism.

PDP and Labor party are the beneficiaries of his unguarded actions.

Let's not make it a party thing.
If the place is too filthy then a responsible govt has to step in and restore sanity.
Las las our northern brothers need to ensure there trading environments are hygenic.

Most livestock markets are an eyesore indeed.
Re: Jaafar Jaafar, Northerners Condemn Demolition Of Alaba Rago Market In Lagos by SuperEagles: 3:26pm On May 29
Nobody ask your igbos bigoted soul to talk on behalf of the Yoruba. Talk when demolition happens in your Igbo region leave Yoruba to sort their issue with the Northerners.

If na your fake monicker de give you ginger many on Nairaland know that you Igbos go about creating fake monicker claiming to be who you are not to incite others. No one is buying this your foolishness.

Lanretoye:
Incite all that you can,Lagos is not Kano.cows are more valuable than human lives there,not here
Your northern emirs rule the north,not lagos
Re: Jaafar Jaafar, Northerners Condemn Demolition Of Alaba Rago Market In Lagos by Smartwave: 4:02pm On May 29
alanto:

Northerner are not Civil war victim, a Civil war victim is like divorce woman, you can never please them
Re: Jaafar Jaafar, Northerners Condemn Demolition Of Alaba Rago Market In Lagos by dragunov: 4:20pm On May 29
Lanretoye:
Incite all that you can,Lagos is not Kano.cows are more valuable than human lives there,not here
Your northern emirs rule the north,not lagos
I wonder o. Like I don't understand the way this people think. Do they think they can stop the LSG from working even if there is no tussle in Kano?
Re: Jaafar Jaafar, Northerners Condemn Demolition Of Alaba Rago Market In Lagos by dragunov: 4:23pm On May 29
hurryup123:
Tinubu will be the last yoruba president...
Know this and know peace.
As heard from a northern elite

Northern elitism is for the North alone. There will be no Nigeria after 2027 because no Fulani will rule Nigeria again.
Re: Jaafar Jaafar, Northerners Condemn Demolition Of Alaba Rago Market In Lagos by dragunov: 4:24pm On May 29
82man:
Sanwo Olu is crashing that APC government in Lagos state, that is good for PDP or LP to enter after his tenor 🀣🀣🀣

Dream on, nigga. Dream on.

1 Like

Re: Jaafar Jaafar, Northerners Condemn Demolition Of Alaba Rago Market In Lagos by dragunov: 4:26pm On May 29
Available9:
Hahahahhahaha...that is life for you...you guys were mocking the igbos some months ago...you saw injustice but choose to mock the victims...now injustice don touch una
When a government chooses to develop it's constituent, you people will call it injustice. These victim mentality self.
Re: Jaafar Jaafar, Northerners Condemn Demolition Of Alaba Rago Market In Lagos by Lanretoye(m): 5:12pm On May 29
SuperEagles:
Nobody ask your igbos bigoted soul to talk on behalf of the Yoruba. Talk when demolition happens in your Igbo region leave Yoruba to sort their issue with the Northerners.

If na your fake monicker de give you ginger many on Nairaland know that you Igbos go about creating fake monicker claiming to be who you are not to incite others. No one is buying this your foolishness.

something toxic is affecting your brain sir,stay away from drugs
Re: Jaafar Jaafar, Northerners Condemn Demolition Of Alaba Rago Market In Lagos by Sleekfingers: 8:04pm On May 29
NLCreator:

Jaafar S Jaafar

YaYa Abba

That dirty place?
Re: Jaafar Jaafar, Northerners Condemn Demolition Of Alaba Rago Market In Lagos by PHAYOL81: 8:10pm On May 29
Gone are the days LAGOS STATE condone anything but going forward if it's not rightly done, then it has to go down. The urban regeneration is aimed to benefit the people of LAGOS on the short and long run. So #BuildItRight

GOD BLESS LAGOS STATE
FOR A GREATER LAGOS STATE

EKO O NII BAJE O

WE RISE!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019: Faced With Two Options, Obasanjo Will Choose Atiku Over Buhari – Daniel / Falana Tackles Obasanjo, IBB, Atiku Over Private Universities / 2019: Don't Listen To "Empty Barrel Elite" - Lamido Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.