Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,726 members, 7,875,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:16 PM

I3 Empire Business Introduction , Presentation & Product Information - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I3 Empire Business Introduction , Presentation & Product Information (149 Views)

Introducting I3 Empire Health And Wealth Business Model / Jaruma Empire Tradings Is Officially Registered In Dubai UAE (Video) / Does Anyone Know Empire Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I3 Empire Business Introduction , Presentation & Product Information by Tochidudu1(m): 8:34am On May 29
I3 Empire is a new business model introduced to empower the masses.
Welcome to i3 Empire, where we've redefinedthe paradigm of health and wealth. Our commitment is to provide a platform whereindividuals can invest in their overall well-being,invite others to embark on this empowering journey, and witness a remarkable increase inboth health and financial vitality. With a focuson sustainable practices and communitysupport, i3 Empire is not just a company; it's amovement towards a healthier and wealthier lifestyle.

Our vision is to build a world whereeveryone has the opportunity tolive a vibrant, fulfilling, and healthylife.We envision a network of individuals who support andinspire each other on theirwellness journeys, while alsoachieving their financial goals.

At i3 Empire, our mission is toprovide exceptional health andwellness products that promoteholistic well-being.We strive to empower our distributorsto build successful businessesthrough our multilevel marketingplatform, fostering personal growth,financial independence, and asense of community.

We have Six Business Package you can decide to come onboard with;

1. SIGNATURE PACKAGE N10,000

14 P V and 1 Bottle of your desire health product.

2. LITE PACKAGE N20,00

28 P V and 2 Bottles of your desire health products.

3. PREMIER PACKAGE N60,000

84 P V and 6 Bottles of your desire health products.

4. ELITE PACKAGE N120,000

168 P V and 12 Bottles of your desire health products.

5. ULTIMATE PACKAGE N240,000

336 P V and 24 Bottles of your desire health products.

6. EMPIRE PACKAGE N480,000

672 P V and 48 Bottles of your desire health products.

Kindly choose the package that suits your needs and budget above. Our packages offer varying levels of products and commission structures.
CALL OR WATAPP ME PATRICK
Through the numbers below in my signature
NOW FOR MORE DETAILS
O8 I 34 S9 S8 9O
or
O9 O 2S 7I 23 O7

Re: I3 Empire Business Introduction , Presentation & Product Information by Tochidudu1(m): 12:28pm On May 29
Tochidudu1:
I3 Empire is a new business model introduced to empower the masses.
Welcome to i3 Empire, where we've redefinedthe paradigm of health and wealth. Our commitment is to provide a platform whereindividuals can invest in their overall well-being,invite others to embark on this empowering journey, and witness a remarkable increase inboth health and financial vitality. With a focuson sustainable practices and communitysupport, i3 Empire is not just a company; it's amovement towards a healthier and wealthier lifestyle.

Our vision is to build a world whereeveryone has the opportunity tolive a vibrant, fulfilling, and healthylife.We envision a network of individuals who support andinspire each other on theirwellness journeys, while alsoachieving their financial goals.

At i3 Empire, our mission is toprovide exceptional health andwellness products that promoteholistic well-being.We strive to empower our distributorsto build successful businessesthrough our multilevel marketingplatform, fostering personal growth,financial independence, and asense of community.

We have Six Business Package you can decide to come onboard with;

1. SIGNATURE PACKAGE N10,000

14 P V and 1 Bottle of your desire health product.

2. LITE PACKAGE N20,00

28 P V and 2 Bottles of your desire health products.

3. PREMIER PACKAGE N60,000

84 P V and 6 Bottles of your desire health products.

4. ELITE PACKAGE N120,000

168 P V and 12 Bottles of your desire health products.

5. ULTIMATE PACKAGE N240,000

336 P V and 24 Bottles of your desire health products.

6. EMPIRE PACKAGE N480,000

672 P V and 48 Bottles of your desire health products.

Kindly choose the package that suits your needs and budget above. Our packages offer varying levels of products and commission structures.
NOW FOR MORE DETAILS
O8 I 34 S9 S8 9O
or
O9 O 2S 7I 23 O7
This is a Good business model.
Below Are our products

Re: I3 Empire Business Introduction , Presentation & Product Information by Tochidudu1(m): 12:30pm On May 29
We have good products in I3 empire.

Re: I3 Empire Business Introduction , Presentation & Product Information by Tochidudu1(m): 2:02pm On May 29
I3 empire business is a new good business opportunity to start off with.

Re: I3 Empire Business Introduction , Presentation & Product Information by Tochidudu1(m): 2:07pm On May 29
NOW FOR MORE DETAILS
O8 I 34 S9 S8 9O
or
O9 O 2S 7I 23 O7

Tags

( Tinubu Strike cars vehicles
Ecowas War Buhari
Renewedshege Fuel subsidy senate president efcc dss frsc
Niger Nigeira refinery bbn motor news Russia africa court millitary trend topic sold out dollar trade cash transfer online bat ebola bola virus business real estate landlord house filling station crude oil import export custom op yul edochie wizkid davido burna boy jobs bank palm pay opay luxury travel biafra
Cristiano ronaldo Labour Party Peter Obi, ASUU strike, Yul Edochie, Asake, Anikulapo, iPhone 14 , loan , grant uber taxi messi tiwa savage engine speed yahoo hacker program programmer politics Chelsea
Arsenal Barcelona Real Madrid Liverpool
Manchester United Reading
AC Milan Manchester City Everton sit at home enugu lagos ecowas
)
Re: I3 Empire Business Introduction , Presentation & Product Information by Tochidudu1(m): 8:51pm On May 30
NOW FOR MORE DETAILS
O8 I 34 S9 S8 9O
or
O9 O 2S 7I 23 O7
Re: I3 Empire Business Introduction , Presentation & Product Information by veyepe1: 5:10am On Jun 07
Wow

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancy 130k Salary / Earn Extra N5,000 Every Week On This Website / Okwuadigbo Emerges 55th ICAN President, Pledges Support For Govt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.