Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,726 members, 7,875,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:15 PM

Introducting I3 Empire Health And Wealth Business Model - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Introducting I3 Empire Health And Wealth Business Model (82 Views)

I3 Empire Business Introduction , Presentation & Product Information / Meet The Wealth/business Mentor And Consultant / Free Wealth Business Presentation Summit. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Introducting I3 Empire Health And Wealth Business Model by veyepe1: 11:30pm On Jun 07
I3 Empire is a new business model introduced to empower the masses.
Welcome to i3 Empire, where we've redefinedthe paradigm of health and wealth. Our commitment is to provide a platform whereindividuals can invest in their overall well-being,invite others to embark on this empowering journey, and witness a remarkable increase inboth health and financial vitality. With a focuson sustainable practices and communitysupport, i3 Empire is not just a company; it's amovement towards a healthier and wealthier lifestyle.

Our vision is to build a world where everyone has the opportunity tolive a vibrant, fulfilling, and healthylife.We envision a network of individuals who support andinspire each other on theirwellness journeys, while alsoachieving their financial goals.

At i3 Empire, our mission is toprovide exceptional health andwellness products that promoteholistic well-being.We strive to empower our distributorsto build successful businessesthrough our multilevel marketingplatform, fostering personal growth,financial independence, and asense of community.

We have Six Business Package you can decide to come onboard with;

1. SIGNATURE PACKAGE N10,000

14 P V and 1 Bottle of your desire health product.

2. LITE PACKAGE N20,00

28 P V and 2 Bottles of your desire health products.

3. PREMIER PACKAGE N60,000

84 P V and 6 Bottles of your desire health products.

4. ELITE PACKAGE N120,000

168 P V and 12 Bottles of your desire health products.

5. ULTIMATE PACKAGE N240,000

336 P V and 24 Bottles of your desire health products.

6. EMPIRE PACKAGE N480,000

672 P V and 48 Bottles of your desire health products.

Kindly choose the package that suits your needs and budget above. Our packages offer varying levels of products and commission structures.
CALL OR WATAPP ME PATRICK
Through the numbers below in my signature
NOW FOR MORE DETAILS
O8 I 34 S9 S8 9O
or
O9 O 2S 7I 23 O7

Re: Introducting I3 Empire Health And Wealth Business Model by veyepe1: 11:31pm On Jun 07
veyepe1:
I3 Empire is a new business model introduced to empower the masses.
Welcome to i3 Empire, where we've redefinedthe paradigm of health and wealth. Our commitment is to provide a platform whereindividuals can invest in their overall well-being,invite others to embark on this empowering journey, and witness a remarkable increase inboth health and financial vitality. With a focuson sustainable practices and communitysupport, i3 Empire is not just a company; it's amovement towards a healthier and wealthier lifestyle.

Our vision is to build a world where everyone has the opportunity tolive a vibrant, fulfilling, and healthylife.We envision a network of individuals who support andinspire each other on theirwellness journeys, while alsoachieving their financial goals.

At i3 Empire, our mission is toprovide exceptional health andwellness products that promoteholistic well-being.We strive to empower our distributorsto build successful businessesthrough our multilevel marketingplatform, fostering personal growth,financial independence, and asense of community.

We have Six Business Package you can decide to come onboard with;

1. SIGNATURE PACKAGE N10,000

14 P V and 1 Bottle of your desire health product.

2. LITE PACKAGE N20,00

28 P V and 2 Bottles of your desire health products.

3. PREMIER PACKAGE N60,000

84 P V and 6 Bottles of your desire health products.

4. ELITE PACKAGE N120,000

168 P V and 12 Bottles of your desire health products.

5. ULTIMATE PACKAGE N240,000

336 P V and 24 Bottles of your desire health products.

6. EMPIRE PACKAGE N480,000

672 P V and 48 Bottles of your desire health products.

Kindly choose the package that suits your needs and budget above. Our packages offer varying levels of products and commission structures.
CALL OR WATAPP ME PATRICK
Through the numbers below in my signature
NOW FOR MORE DETAILS
O8 I 34 S9 S8 9O
or
O9 O 2S 7I 23 O7
Below are our products and its functions

(1) (Reply)

17 Wise Money Quotes About Earning, Saving, Spending And Wealth / Grammarly, Quillbot, And Chatgpt4 Available / How To Start Importing Goods From Abroad To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.