Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,117 members, 7,943,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 11:38 PM

oh my gosh - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / oh my gosh (1011 Views)

oh my God!!Dying Twin Gets Support From His Twin..see pics / Oh! My Knee Hurts... What Could Be Wrong? / Oh My!!! Meet The Woman With The World’s Biggest Hands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

oh my gosh by giftnwa(f): 5:44pm On Sep 23, 2007
what is this?
Re: oh my gosh by Ndipe(m): 11:33pm On Sep 23, 2007
Advice your friend to take her husband to the doctor to check if he has sleep apnea.
Re: oh my gosh by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 24, 2007
simple! take life easy in the day, also rest during the day.if symptoms persist after 2 wks, consult ur otho-laryno surgeon.
Re: oh my gosh by wosiljoyyahoocom(f): 2:08pm On Sep 24, 2007
tell the man to lick his wife's clittoris every night before going to bed - this works for my boyfriend.
Re: oh my gosh by afrodixie: 7:55pm On Sep 24, 2007
mo_fe_dobo:

tell the man to lick his wife's clittoris every night before going to bed - this works for my boyfriend.

He he he he he he he he! I hear you! Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! cheesy Very good idea! Better than swallowing some "mound" of starch for dinner before going to bed. wink
Re: oh my gosh by adidek(m): 5:29am On Sep 25, 2007
Exercise does it all. Preferably b4 goin 2 bed
Re: oh my gosh by Kilkenny: 2:22am On Sep 28, 2007
Interesting.

Is she just noticing his snoring? cos im assuming here they must have been married for quite a while, since you said her "husband".

Or is he snoring louder now?

If he is on the big side,losing weight actually might help.Sometimes also,a comfortable position adopted during sleep may help alleviate things.It also just might be that he is more stressed or more tired at the end of the day (if the case is that he is snoring more) & he just needs to take things a bit easy & rest more.

Well,whatever the case may be,as someone suggested if she really finds it worrying,then she may suggest they see an ENT doctor for further assessment & advice.
Re: oh my gosh by Bajelo1: 10:36am On Sep 30, 2007
Please advice him to take a good posture while sleeping.
Re: oh my gosh by larriederm(m): 4:10pm On Oct 09, 2007
If he is on the big side,losing weight actually might help.Sometimes also,a comfortable position adopted during sleep may help alleviate things.It also just might be that he is more stressed or more tired at the end of the day (if the case is that he is snoring more) & he just needs to take things a bit easy & rest more.

good posture still help too, tell him to put pillow under his neck b4 he sleep at night.
Re: oh my gosh by uchetobi(f): 4:14pm On Oct 09, 2007
mmhh snoring, ;, that is one thing i have zero tolerance for
Re: oh my gosh by darfur(m): 4:08pm On Oct 10, 2007
@topic

let the man hang. he'll stop breathing snoring

(1) (Reply)

Over 4m Nigerians (and 500,000 Lagosians) Are H I V Positive / Flourescent Green Glowing Pig: So Much For Cloning & Genetics / Any Gynacologist In The House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.