Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,345 members, 7,910,766 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 04:14 PM

Plaiting Of Hair Now Cost 10,000 Naira - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Plaiting Of Hair Now Cost 10,000 Naira (1447 Views)

She Refunded The 10,000 Naira I Gave Her For Christmas / Myth Of Hair In A Bible I Need Help! / “Get 10,000 Retweets And I Will Marry You” - Lady Tells Guy Who Has Crush On Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plaiting Of Hair Now Cost 10,000 Naira by Sapasenator: 6:49pm On May 29
helinues:

That's you. The average ladies now see their boyfriend as the person that should be sole responsible for their financial aspect of life

That is wrong, I thinks it's the faults of the parents who raise such ladies. As a rule I would never date a student or a lady who has nothing going on for her financially.
Re: Plaiting Of Hair Now Cost 10,000 Naira by folake4u(f): 7:34pm On May 29
ednut1:
Lies. Where are they plaiting hair for 10k 🤡

Nigeria of 2022 is not the same as at now.

1 attachment is N6500 or more (depending on your location).

If you want fullness and length, you'd have to use 2 packs totalling N13k.

Miscellaneous:
Washing/drying of hair= 1k (and/or above)
Hair stylist fee=5k-7k (or more!!!).

That is already 20k.

There are ladies that spend up to 40k on braids ALONE.

2 Likes

Re: Plaiting Of Hair Now Cost 10,000 Naira by ednut1(m): 10:34pm On May 29
folake4u:

Nigeria of 2022 is not the same as at now.

1 attachment is N6500 or more (depending on your location).

If you want fullness and length, you'd have to use 2 packs totalling N13k.

Miscellaneous:
Washing/drying of hair= 1k (and/or above)
Hair stylist fee=5k-7k (or more!!!).

That is already 20k.

There are ladies that spend up to 40k on braids ALONE.
i was talking plaiting all back type o
Re: Plaiting Of Hair Now Cost 10,000 Naira by folake4u(f): 10:56pm On May 29
ednut1:
i was talking plaiting all back type o

Lol okay.

But still, some places don't take 1k for just "all back" hairstyle.

1 Like

Re: Plaiting Of Hair Now Cost 10,000 Naira by 1Sharon(f): 11:03pm On May 29
They don't have to braid their hair, they can switch it up. Or stretch the braids, their hair will even grow.
Re: Plaiting Of Hair Now Cost 10,000 Naira by Silentgroper(m): 9:14am On May 30
Their problem ... They should bear the burden or go to plaiting shuku ...
Re: Plaiting Of Hair Now Cost 10,000 Naira by Gerrard59(m): 9:42am On May 30
guobe:

As at 2022

Zikoko does not most times share the views of the average Nigerian.

2 Likes

Re: Plaiting Of Hair Now Cost 10,000 Naira by guobe: 10:20am On May 30
Gerrard59:

Zikoko does not most times share the views of the average Nigerian.
For real. You mean those interviews were fake?
Re: Plaiting Of Hair Now Cost 10,000 Naira by okoroemeka(m): 10:41am On May 30
guobe:
Just for a lady to plait her hair is now 10,000 naira.
How can girls living on 30,000 naira minimum wage salary make her hair and she has to feed and also transport her self to work.
As a guy with 1,000 naira you can barb your hair though alot of guys are now plaiting their hair.
An alternative is the use of wig and these wigs are very expensive as most girls see it as a class thing because if a cheap wig is bought by the girl she can be teased with it by people saying see this your cheap sponge you still de talk.
If a lady now decides to go the Nancy Isime way by cutting their hair short,it won't fit most of them as they do not have the beauty of Nancy Isime as they will look like otutu.
All in all girls should try and keep their hairs neat all the time as the beauty of a woman comes from the hair.
this is the type of news that will make the average Nigerian dick shrink more,the current situation in Nigeria is indirectly causing erectile dysfunction in men
Re: Plaiting Of Hair Now Cost 10,000 Naira by Gerrard59(m): 10:46am On May 30
guobe:

For real. You mean those interviews were fake?

Whether the interviews are real or not, I cannot say. But their respondents are skewed to the Lagos and maybe Abuja environs. Nigeria does not start in Lagos and ends in Abuja. There is more to Nigeria than both places.

1 Like

Re: Plaiting Of Hair Now Cost 10,000 Naira by guobe: 10:56am On May 30
Gerrard59:

Whether the interviews are real or not, I cannot say. But their respondents are skewed to the Lagos and maybe Abuja environs. Nigeria does not start in Lagos and ends in Abuja. There is more to Nigeria than both places.

They also interviewed someone in Ado Ekiti.
I personally asked someone and the amount was as from 10k
Re: Plaiting Of Hair Now Cost 10,000 Naira by guobe: 10:57am On May 30
okoroemeka:
this is the type of news that will make the average Nigerian dick shrink more,the current situation in Nigeria is indirectly causing erectile dysfunction in men
Things are very expensive now.
Re: Plaiting Of Hair Now Cost 10,000 Naira by LagosSuperStar: 6:52pm On May 30
Gerrard59:

When discussing price comparisons around the world, major cities are used. It's a global practice.
Lagos and Abuja prices can't be used to analyze and understand economic purchases

(1) (2) (Reply)

Romance / What Would U Do? / Why Girls Of Na And Days Are After A Guy Who Has Money Or Who's Parent Are Rich?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.