Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,985 members, 7,933,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 05:45 AM

Lets Redesign The Nigerian Flag (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lets Redesign The Nigerian Flag (photos) (3547 Views)

Soldiers Smashed A Lawyer's Car In Imo Over Biafran Flag (Photos) / Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) / Benue Youths Stop Ortom From Attending APC Meeting. Remove APC Flag (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Redesign The Nigerian Flag (photos) by Canih28: 1:40pm On May 29
Hi Individual Nairalanders and "Virtual" E-Legislators.
I Advocate a Re-plan of that "Boring" Green with a cut of white.

Its about time we the young take our fate in our
hands. The banner was planned in the period of pastels utilizing little imagination. Presently we approach Programming.

Lets start an Imaginative, Productive, Cutthroat
Mission and Pass it to the "Blocks and cement
Senate". I actually accept that Nairaland is greater than the Senate. The Virtual (Profound) Senate
Supercedes the Physical.

Presently the Ongoing Banner can Develop "Green" with Jealousy.
Here are a portion of my plans, which of them would be better;
• first banner •
• second banner •
• third banner •
• fourth banner • (separately)

We really want a banner that addresses our with style and significance, not outright paints of varieties.

You can post your own plans here!

Re: Lets Redesign The Nigerian Flag (photos) by papyjaypaul: 5:14pm On May 29
You want to imitate South Africa

What is the story behind the design you have? I am sure you know what the green and white means. What is your black trying to say Black is for battle FYI

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lets Redesign The Nigerian Flag (photos) by ReacherSaidNoth: 5:57pm On May 29
The Nigerian flag is so bland, I would support a redesign but we have bigger problems.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lets Redesign The Nigerian Flag (photos) by papyjaypaul: 6:17pm On May 29
There are many books about flags of the world that are written by experts whose job is to study flags. Flags have been in existence before you and I were born for thousands of years. Nigeria's flag is simple and rich. It is one of the winning combinations of flags around the world.

The two green stripes represent natural wealth, and the white represents peace and unity.

2 Likes

Re: Lets Redesign The Nigerian Flag (photos) by helinues: 6:18pm On May 29
Another big priority

undecided

14 Likes

Re: Lets Redesign The Nigerian Flag (photos) by papyjaypaul: 6:24pm On May 29
There is only one country in the world whose flag is nearly like Nigeria's own. Do you know the country
Re: Lets Redesign The Nigerian Flag (photos) by Reflect7: 6:34pm On May 29
Nobody dare touch that flag!

Just leave that flag alone and go do something useful with your lives.

Rubbish!

8 Likes

Re: Lets Redesign The Nigerian Flag (photos) by EmperorCaesar(m): 6:37pm On May 29
papyjaypaul:
There are many books about flags of the world that are written by experts whose job is to study flags. Flags have been in existence before you and I were born for thousands of years. Nigeria's flag is simple and rich. It is one of the winning combinations of flags around the world.

It's even unique sef

1 Like

Re: Lets Redesign The Nigerian Flag (photos) by Goodlyhrt(m): 7:00pm On May 29
No nah let us also change the country name while at it. Let's also change our lingua Franca to maybe Khmer, also each major tribes should get new names.

Then change the south eastern region to the already customized name given by our darling daddy "Dot in a circle region"

Even declare agbado day as a national holiday also include on ya madate we shall stand as compulsory greeting on all official gathering.

Tinubu and co una no see say na craze de worry una for head so.

2 Likes

Re: Lets Redesign The Nigerian Flag (photos) by Peakdesign23(m): 7:34pm On May 29
Dey play. sad
Re: Lets Redesign The Nigerian Flag (photos) by Writervick(m): 8:20pm On May 29
I swr, things are really going wrong
Re: Lets Redesign The Nigerian Flag (photos) by Fortruth: 9:07pm On May 29
Canih28:
Hi Individual Nairalanders and "Virtual" E-Legislators.
I Advocate a Re-plan of that "Boring" Green with a cut of white.

Its about time we the young take our fate in our
hands. The banner was planned in the period of pastels utilizing little imagination. Presently we approach Programming.

Lets start an Imaginative, Productive, Cutthroat
Mission and Pass it to the "Blocks and cement
Senate". I actually accept that Nairaland is greater than the Senate. The Virtual (Profound) Senate
Supercedes the Physical.

Presently the Ongoing Banner can Develop "Green" with Jealousy.
Here are a portion of my plans, which of them would be better;
• first banner •
• second banner •
• third banner •
• fourth banner • (separately)

We really want a banner that addresses our with style and significance, not outright paints of varieties.

You can post your own plans here!

So you forgot about economy, insecurity, corruption, and all types of problems with “Nigeria”… and yet you are talking about redesigning flag.

You people are like Children.

No wonder White people call you NIGGERS as in NIGGER AREA

1 Like

Re: Lets Redesign The Nigerian Flag (photos) by Wisdomclass1: 9:15pm On May 29
papyjaypaul:
You want to imitate South Africa

What is the story behind the design you have? I am sure you know what the green and white means. What is your black trying to say Black is for battle FYI
Black is for Bandits and Bad politicians

So i think he is on point
Re: Lets Redesign The Nigerian Flag (photos) by tiger28: 9:57pm On May 29
The ONLY indigenous flag in Africa is Kenya.......

Nigeria's flag should be indigenous!
Re: Lets Redesign The Nigerian Flag (photos) by papyjaypaul: 10:14pm On May 29
tiger28:
The ONLY indigenous flag in Africa is Kenya.......

Nigeria's flag should be indigenous!

What do you mean by indigenous The Kenyan flag has the black Massai shield and the Nigerian flag was designed by a Nigerian, Taiwo Akinkunmi in 1959.

New Zealand tried to change its flag but it is not what was expected

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMqra8Hj8p0?feature=shared

1 Like

Re: Lets Redesign The Nigerian Flag (photos) by 1Sharon(f): 11:31pm On May 29
papyjaypaul:
There is only one country in the world whose flag is nearly like Nigeria's own. Do you know the country

🇳🇫

1 Like

Re: Lets Redesign The Nigerian Flag (photos) by papyjaypaul: 12:15am On May 30
1Sharon:

🇳🇫

You made me cheesy

Good one wink

1 Like

Re: Lets Redesign The Nigerian Flag (photos) by Reflect7: 1:13am On May 30
Wisdomclass1:
Black is for Bandits and Bad politicians

So i think he is on point

No, you brainwashed idiot.

BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL.

1 Like

Re: Lets Redesign The Nigerian Flag (photos) by Wisedove(m): 6:22am On May 30
If there is anything I would love to a reform, it would be the national flag. That flag is just too plain and boring.

There are loads of designers in Nigeria and I trust them to do a great job in redesigning it

1 Like

Re: Lets Redesign The Nigerian Flag (photos) by Justiceleague1: 6:35am On May 30
Reflect7:

give that advice to yourself cos you disgust everyone on here everyday with your disgusting Igbo this Igbo that bulshhtt,so repulsive
Rubbish!
Re: Lets Redesign The Nigerian Flag (photos) by papyjaypaul: 3:52pm On May 30
Reflect7:

No, you brainwashed idiot.

BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL.
We are not black. Those who divided us into black know what they tried to achieve. Africans have different shades of colors and this is God's gift to us. We are blessed. You are not black.

Let me give you one example. In the 1970s, black qas used as a term to describe non-white British including Indians, Iranians, Lebanese and other Asians. Can you see that it is a derogatory term In South Africa, they called people coloured. Anyone that tries to give you an identity that isn't yours is not your friend. Though some people have tried to make you love the identity and color, it is still not right. If you study history, you will understand why this came to being. Now that we are having interracial marriages, the joke is getting louder grin
We are not black.

Re: Lets Redesign The Nigerian Flag (photos) by Canih28: 11:04am On Jul 25
Fortruth:

So you forgot about economy, insecurity, corruption, and all types of problems with “Nigeria”… and yet you are talking about redesigning flag.

You people are like Children.

No wonder White people call you NIGGERS as in NIGGER AREA

The national anthem was changed and you folded your arms doing nothing about that... spits
With this attitude you have displayed here pls go take a seat under bridge because that is where those kind of people belong.
Re: Lets Redesign The Nigerian Flag (photos) by Kendo93: 12:02pm On Jul 25
Reflect7:

Rubbish!
wahala

(1) (Reply)

Solution To Nigeria Problem / Bakassi Indigenes Sue FG / South East/south South, Watch These Men: Amechi, Okorocha, Oshimole!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.