Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,671 members, 7,878,966 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 10:23 AM

Man Counters Those Who Say "Yoruba No Get Soup" (VIDEO) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Man Counters Those Who Say "Yoruba No Get Soup" (VIDEO) (19164 Views)

Lady Teaches Her American Husband How To Eat Pounded Yam & Egusi Soup (Pics/Vid) / Oyinbo Baby Relishes Eba & Okro Soup (Video, Photos) / Easiest Way To Prepare Simple But Delicious Afang Soup (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Counters Those Who Say "Yoruba No Get Soup" (VIDEO) by LifestyleTonite: 3:51pm On May 29
Man Counters Those Who Say "Yoruba No Get Soup"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kk_kIgnV0k0

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Counters Those Who Say "Yoruba No Get Soup" (VIDEO) by joyd200: 4:25pm On May 29
H
Re: Man Counters Those Who Say "Yoruba No Get Soup" (VIDEO) by Pootle: 4:25pm On May 29
his right

3 Likes

Re: Man Counters Those Who Say "Yoruba No Get Soup" (VIDEO) by dollynnn(f): 4:25pm On May 29
Orisirisi

There is nothing one wouldn't find on Nairaland's Front-page.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Counters Those Who Say "Yoruba No Get Soup" (VIDEO) by wizelink(m): 4:25pm On May 29
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Man Counters Those Who Say "Yoruba No Get Soup" (VIDEO) by benebaby77: 4:25pm On May 29
Most people usually use Lagos to determine Yoruba's. There are a lot of Yoruba soups that are not being prepared in Lagos, and those who often Yoruba people don't have variety of soups have not been to other Yoruba states.

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Counters Those Who Say "Yoruba No Get Soup" (VIDEO) by inoki247: 4:26pm On May 29
Lol this Ope guy his confused na him go still say na South South get the best soup...

Mak everybody chop wetin dey make dem happy...

8 Likes

Re: Man Counters Those Who Say "Yoruba No Get Soup" (VIDEO) by ednut1(m): 4:26pm On May 29
Social media is all about clout and engagement . People are deliberately triggering people to get reactions lol

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Counters Those Who Say "Yoruba No Get Soup" (VIDEO) by YoungLionken(m): 4:26pm On May 29
Clout chasing..

Everything with most Nigerians is that, they always claim and brag over trivial things..

Most tribes have the same or similar delicacy, just different names for it, as excuse for ownership..

Nairaland sef undecided. Please you guys should be more sensitive with food related topics because a lot of people are hungry...

10 Likes

Re: Man Counters Those Who Say "Yoruba No Get Soup" (VIDEO) by Ttipsy(f): 4:26pm On May 29
One Yoruba soup I knw is pounded watery beans
Gbegiri or something

19 Likes

Re: Man Counters Those Who Say "Yoruba No Get Soup" (VIDEO) by spiceadole: 4:26pm On May 29
Only eforiro?
Does that even qualify as soup?

This man is funny.

I was born and bred in Yorubaland.
Baba,Yoruba no get soup..No vex

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Counters Those Who Say "Yoruba No Get Soup" (VIDEO) by kennyz247(m): 4:26pm On May 29
Pepper and Yoruba na 5and6

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Counters Those Who Say "Yoruba No Get Soup" (VIDEO) by baby124: 4:26pm On May 29
People wey no get soup don thief all the soup finish, rebrand and claim am. Come de accuse the owner. LMAO.

6 Likes

Re: Man Counters Those Who Say "Yoruba No Get Soup" (VIDEO) by Papayaayasager(m): 4:27pm On May 29
Who are the those?

1 Like

Re: Man Counters Those Who Say "Yoruba No Get Soup" (VIDEO) by trilacos: 4:27pm On May 29
Re: Man Counters Those Who Say "Yoruba No Get Soup" (VIDEO) by ObaaOfYorubaLan: 4:27pm On May 29
Yoruba people don suffer too much in the hands of the rest of the country especially Hausa fulanis. Apart from the massacre wey the Fulani herdsmen terrorists dey massacre them, for them to eat their red oil soup in peace na wahala for them too grin grin grin grin grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Counters Those Who Say "Yoruba No Get Soup" (VIDEO) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:27pm On May 29
Wahala no dey finish......

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Counters Those Who Say "Yoruba No Get Soup" (VIDEO) by Gerard28: 4:27pm On May 29
LifestyleTonite:
Man Counters Those Who Say "Yoruba No Get Soup"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kk_kIgnV0k0

Yoruba no get soup jare. No be die wey I wan die for this Ibadan?
Port Harcourt boy like me wey don see fine things

9 Likes

Re: Man Counters Those Who Say "Yoruba No Get Soup" (VIDEO) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:28pm On May 29
dollynnn:
Orisirisi

There is nothing one wouldn't find on Nairaland's Front-page.
U sef talk am wink
No be small tin....

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Counters Those Who Say "Yoruba No Get Soup" (VIDEO) by Dogalmighty17: 4:28pm On May 29
I don't know if they have soup o but what they have even the devil will not taste it twice. That's how during my service days when I was newly posted to Ota, I decided to go and have a taste of amala with that greenish soup that looks like baby poo.

I think everything was going well until midway into my meal tragedy struck. I was sweating so heavily due to how much pepper they added. Before I knew it, the need to immediate go to the toilet came upon me. I had to abandon my meal.

I rushed away from the restaurant looking for a public restroom to use. Non was available and it seemed I was going to defecate on my self. I felt like dying. After what seemed like an eternity, a nurse who noticed how uncomfortable I was, opened the restroom of a public health Care center there in Ota and I was able to get deliverance. Since then, anything yoruba I avoid.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Counters Those Who Say "Yoruba No Get Soup" (VIDEO) by Armaggedon: 4:29pm On May 29
Appletek:
Your diet consists of dried stockfish and yellow garri with akpu. You too are opening mouth. Do you even know how stockfish entered your pot?

All of them were introduced during the civil war when Biafrans ran out of frogs and lizards to eat.

Okrika was dropped at Okrika beach. It was dropped for free to Biafrans but unfortunately, Biafrans picked them and sold them to Biafrans.

Okporoko was sent as aid from Norway. It was the head being dried and sent to your fathers instead of being thrown away. Biafran soldiers were sleeping with married Biafran women so the women could take stockfish back to their families.

palm oil was introduced into garri as an urgent aid to cure keashiokor ravaging Biafrans caused by lack of Vitamin A, and tocopherol and tocotrienol antioxidants.

There is no history of Okporoko, Okrika and stockfish in Igboland before the Biafran war.
All this garbage because your fellow Yoruba admitted to your lack of native cuisines. Even his defence is a further proof to your lack of native soups. Okro and black soups he mentioned are native to Igbos and Edos respectively.

16 Likes

Re: Man Counters Those Who Say "Yoruba No Get Soup" (VIDEO) by Peakdesign23(m): 4:29pm On May 29
This opeyemi guy should rest.
Re: Man Counters Those Who Say "Yoruba No Get Soup" (VIDEO) by santopelele(m): 4:31pm On May 29
Who soup eep?
Re: Man Counters Those Who Say "Yoruba No Get Soup" (VIDEO) by Raskimonojendor: 4:31pm On May 29
Lol.
I sense tribal war. But I am ready
Re: Man Counters Those Who Say "Yoruba No Get Soup" (VIDEO) by whytediamond(m): 4:31pm On May 29
grin
Re: Man Counters Those Who Say "Yoruba No Get Soup" (VIDEO) by Raskimonojendor: 4:31pm On May 29
ObaaOfYorubaLan:
Yoruba people don suffer too much in the hands of the rest of the country especially Hausa fulanis. Apart from the massacre wey the Fulani herdsmen terrorists dey massacre them, for them to eat their red oil soup peace na wahala for them too

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Counters Those Who Say "Yoruba No Get Soup" (VIDEO) by UHLmoving: 4:32pm On May 29
Apart from Efo riro, Gbegiri and Ewedu which other soup do Yoruba have?

Asking for a friend

It's quite risky to have just 3 soup options when you could have more than 10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxEiY18oSw0
Re: Man Counters Those Who Say "Yoruba No Get Soup" (VIDEO) by Donald7610: 4:32pm On May 29
Love you
Re: Man Counters Those Who Say "Yoruba No Get Soup" (VIDEO) by Killerofpigs: 4:32pm On May 29
How do you make noise over what you claim to have.

Traveling around the SW, it's obvious that they don't have a rich variety of soups like the IGBos and the people from the SS region

Yoruba cuisine can be compared to Benin Republic and the North. In these zones everything they eat is bland.

Period

6 Likes

Re: Man Counters Those Who Say "Yoruba No Get Soup" (VIDEO) by Appletek: 4:33pm On May 29
Your diet consists of dried stockfish and yellow garri with akpu. You too are opening mouth. Do you even know how stockfish entered your pot?

All of them were introduced during the civil war when Biafrans ran out of frogs and lizards to eat.

Okrika was dropped at Okrika beach. It was dropped for free to Biafrans but unfortunately, Biafrans picked them and sold them to Biafrans.

Okporoko was sent as aid from Norway. It was the head being dried and sent to your fathers instead of being thrown away. Biafran soldiers were sleeping with married Biafran women so the women could take stockfish back to their families.

palm oil was introduced into garri as an urgent aid to cure keashiokor ravaging Biafrans caused by lack of Vitamin A, and tocopherol and tocotrienol antioxidants.

There is no history of Okporoko, Okrika and stockfish in Igboland before the Biafran war.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Counters Those Who Say "Yoruba No Get Soup" (VIDEO) by Biodun556(m): 4:33pm On May 29
I ate elegede in Kwara state

1 Like

Re: Man Counters Those Who Say "Yoruba No Get Soup" (VIDEO) by Appletek: 4:33pm On May 29
ObaaOfYorubaLan:
Yoruba people don suffer too much in the hands of the rest of the country especially Hausa fulanis. Apart from the massacre wey the Fulani herdsmen terrorists dey massacre them, for them to eat their red oil soup in peace na wahala for them too grin grin grin grin grin

It is because your fathers did not see oil to eat and kwashiokor was killing them, that's why they started adding palm oil into garri for them to eat.

If your fathers saw palm oil to eat, kwashiokor won't have wiped them out.

15 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Make Nigerian Meatpie: Full Steps, Methods And Ingredient Required / What Is The Cost Of A Plate Of Food At The Road Side Resturants In Your Area? / What Can I Cook For My Igbo Husband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.