Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,836 members, 7,966,087 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 09:00 AM

One Year: How Much Is One Paint Of Garri In Your Area? Photo - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / One Year: How Much Is One Paint Of Garri In Your Area? Photo (32032 Views)

Fufu (Akpu): How Much Do You Buy This In Your Area? (Photo) / I Bought A Paint Bucket Of Garri N1000 In My Area. How Much Is It In Your Area? / Drinking Of Garri And The Poverty Stigma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Year: How Much Is One Paint Of Garri In Your Area? Photo by Love800(m): 9:50pm On May 29
Na diesel/fuel, dem go take distribute am for market na.
ThothHermes:
Garri is locally sourced and produced. Can someone explain why prices are skyrocketing?

1 Like

Re: One Year: How Much Is One Paint Of Garri In Your Area? Photo by NPFLADMIN(m): 9:50pm On May 29
Chicagograduate:
How many grams of semo?
900g
Re: One Year: How Much Is One Paint Of Garri In Your Area? Photo by meditator(m): 9:50pm On May 29
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
#4500 as at today...

Some bunch of werey who thunder will not forget to fire tonight will soon come here and say I should plant cassava since garri is expensive undecided
Is actually not a bad thing if u do that.

1 Like

Re: One Year: How Much Is One Paint Of Garri In Your Area? Photo by Love800(m): 9:51pm On May 29
Lol!
Plantain floor nor cost?
condralbedez:
I stopped eaten garri since this year,Nah plantain floor i dey consume now.

1 Like

Re: One Year: How Much Is One Paint Of Garri In Your Area? Photo by zarakikenpa(m): 9:52pm On May 29
dododawa1:
Rice ₦6,500

bean ₦6,300

Garri ₦3,700

PAINT.

Oloyin beans is 7k+ at Mile 12 Market Lagos
Re: One Year: How Much Is One Paint Of Garri In Your Area? Photo by MrBONE2(m): 9:54pm On May 29
Available9:

Bala blue - 20 naira

cheesy

Re: One Year: How Much Is One Paint Of Garri In Your Area? Photo by condralbedez: 9:54pm On May 29
Love800:
Lol!
Plantain floor nor cost?
Honestly, i do buy the dry one and grind it myself, its better for me than garri oh.
Re: One Year: How Much Is One Paint Of Garri In Your Area? Photo by anonimi: 9:56pm On May 29
Kingsland24:
How much is one paint of gari in your area please.

Here in ikorodu is

Yellow gari....4000naira
White gari.....3500naira

Incomplete information without the prices one year ago for comparison.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: One Year: How Much Is One Paint Of Garri In Your Area? Photo by Banzajc: 9:57pm On May 29
All recipes and DIY click on: https://astucesfacile.net/
Re: One Year: How Much Is One Paint Of Garri In Your Area? Photo by Ouchbabe(f): 9:58pm On May 29
Yellow garri is 4000 here in Lag.
My joy will know no bound if someone can bless me with 1 paint rubber make me and my children take hold body small. Chai e go sweet me wella.
0029625775 GTB
Re: One Year: How Much Is One Paint Of Garri In Your Area? Photo by iLegendd(m): 9:58pm On May 29
Since rice is 7k per custard.
Beans 5-7k per custard.
Garri wants to join the league, so it's certain under APC, a custard of garri must reach 7k whether Naira appreciates or fuel/diesel goes down — it must hit 7k.

2 Likes

Re: One Year: How Much Is One Paint Of Garri In Your Area? Photo by Love800(m): 9:59pm On May 29
Where do u purchase dried plantains. For market?
condralbedez:
Honestly, i do buy the dry one and grind it myself, its better for me than garri oh.
Re: One Year: How Much Is One Paint Of Garri In Your Area? Photo by Stamiration: 9:59pm On May 29
Here in delta one paint is 7000
Re: One Year: How Much Is One Paint Of Garri In Your Area? Photo by Franzinni: 9:59pm On May 29
Ibst:
Nigeria shall be great
if wishes were horses ...

Nigeria can't be greater than it's mindset... And the mindset of Nigeria is akin to that of schizophrenia.

And we can thank the ruling class for that...

I personally think we need to adopt the Chinese system of crime and punishment... Where if you are found guilty for bribe .. they take you behind the court room after the sentencing and blow your brains out with one single bullet . We would have far less willingness to engage in corruption... Then the education system is setup by the British like a factory ... Where they teach you how to be a worker and but never how to be financially intelligent so as to keep you in the rat race ... Hoping for succur every 30 days. Nigeria has very bright minds but very dull people are in charge of the helm of affairs.

Don't dream of greatness ... Unless we are willing to put the effort in.

Greatness is a sign of hard work and dedication towards a passionate endeavour .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Year: How Much Is One Paint Of Garri In Your Area? Photo by condralbedez: 10:02pm On May 29
Love800:
Where do u purchase dried plantains. For market?
Yes,i do get it at kwale,or Ozoro in Delta State, if you do apply the route, you can still get it along the road even.
Re: One Year: How Much Is One Paint Of Garri In Your Area? Photo by Okeoghenerobert: 10:03pm On May 29
#3500.Only God knows how much e go be before he go finish his first tenure

1 Like

Re: One Year: How Much Is One Paint Of Garri In Your Area? Photo by Chicagograduate(m): 10:03pm On May 29
NPFLADMIN:

900g
Are you serious?
Re: One Year: How Much Is One Paint Of Garri In Your Area? Photo by igwebuike01: 10:06pm On May 29
See all of them crying. Shebi una wan teach Igbos a lesson?

4 Likes

Re: One Year: How Much Is One Paint Of Garri In Your Area? Photo by Blitzking: 10:07pm On May 29
AmericanIdiot:

Are u in Benin republic?
that was the price of one small paint bucket of garri 1year ago...nw its 4k to 4500
Re: One Year: How Much Is One Paint Of Garri In Your Area? Photo by Love800(m): 10:09pm On May 29
Okay.
Awesome.
Thanks alot
condralbedez:
Yes,i do get it at kwale,or Ozoro in Delta State, if you do apply the route, you can still get it along the road even.

1 Like

Re: One Year: How Much Is One Paint Of Garri In Your Area? Photo by lowkey0147: 10:11pm On May 29
MajorOvakporaye:
A curse has been laid on HellAnus and all Ronu miscreants.
See their yeye cow-ard kinsmen protesting because of severe hunger grin

2 Likes

Re: One Year: How Much Is One Paint Of Garri In Your Area? Photo by hstar: 10:11pm On May 29
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
#4500 as at today...

Some bunch of werey who thunder will not forget to fire tonight will soon come here and say I should plant cassava since garri is expensive undecided
Pple like mannabbqgrill, a.k.a Nlpolicewoman, Eriggs and ilovedemmanna

Na Dem we dey talk about here

Without forgetting Dem helinues too

Na Dem we are referring to

Evil minded pple

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Year: How Much Is One Paint Of Garri In Your Area? Photo by Icezak(m): 10:12pm On May 29
anytexy:
E no matter. What matters to us now is old national anthem

I know how to laugh in the three major language.
Pinkin wey get assignment to be submitted to a wickend teacher no d eat dinner unless him papa solve d assignment.
As we don get one assignment to solve now, make everybody forget about food ooo

1 Like

Re: One Year: How Much Is One Paint Of Garri In Your Area? Photo by UNNGRADUATEEE: 10:16pm On May 29
Abisolababe:
2800 in my area
which area?
Re: One Year: How Much Is One Paint Of Garri In Your Area? Photo by Exceed15: 10:17pm On May 29
Why didn't Tinubu media aide add this to his score card? Govt of hardship.
Re: One Year: How Much Is One Paint Of Garri In Your Area? Photo by Exceed15: 10:18pm On May 29
Why didn't Tinubu media aide add this to his score card? Govt of hardship.

1 Like

Re: One Year: How Much Is One Paint Of Garri In Your Area? Photo by daveP(m): 10:18pm On May 29
Rent a land good for farming.

Get trustworthy farm manager that will get trusted labourers too. Liase with LGA for Farm Machines like Tractor and pay for clearing. Get cassava stalks and do the needful. If you can, plant yams as well. Harvest and take to Cassava processing plants, local ones or mechanical ones(farm manager should help with info)

The amount you spend on this farm project from acquiring to harvesting to end product is not 1/4 of what you'll spend if you keep buying these two, garri and yams, in a year.

Agriculture is the way.
Re: One Year: How Much Is One Paint Of Garri In Your Area? Photo by Teymanhenry(f): 10:18pm On May 29
And they are offering us 60k minimum wage? Bloody mofos
Re: One Year: How Much Is One Paint Of Garri In Your Area? Photo by Kobojunkie: 10:19pm On May 29
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
#4500 as at today... Some bunch of werey who thunder will not forget to fire tonight will soon come here and say I should plant cassava since garri is expensive undecided
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: One Year: How Much Is One Paint Of Garri In Your Area? Photo by Niok: 10:20pm On May 29
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
#4500 as at today...

tag the fool
We know say na helinues

4 Likes

Re: One Year: How Much Is One Paint Of Garri In Your Area? Photo by Justiceleague1: 10:22pm On May 29
honchoslim16 agbado:
somebody please help me with chop money o....Ebin fe pa mi o..in fact,EBIN PA MI OOOO
Re: One Year: How Much Is One Paint Of Garri In Your Area? Photo by Badmashiii: 10:23pm On May 29
EreluRoz:
When I get married I'll prefer my husband do the buying, I don't even want to know the price of anything, let him just be buying them while the maids cook them and I take care of him and the kids. Life is not too hard abeg.

I pity the suppose husbands in this case.

So you hustle for the bread,bring it home and you still need to pay someone else to prepare your meal while your wife's there? And you're the husband? No, such men are HORSEBAND.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See The Water Yams We Bought For 1,500 Naira In Yakurr LGA, Cross River State. / Titus Sardine Now ₦1,000 Under Tinubu’s Government (picture) / Preparing Rice And Simple Stew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.