Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,088 members, 7,933,649 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 10:45 AM

One Year: How Much Is One Paint Of Garri In Your Area? Photo - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / One Year: How Much Is One Paint Of Garri In Your Area? Photo (31440 Views)

Fufu (Akpu): How Much Do You Buy This In Your Area? (Photo) / I Bought A Paint Bucket Of Garri N1000 In My Area. How Much Is It In Your Area? / Drinking Of Garri And The Poverty Stigma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Year: How Much Is One Paint Of Garri In Your Area? Photo by Cromagnon: 3:14pm On May 30
MrIcredible:
One year is still (if about democracy) =

THE EVIL AND GREED OF OBASANJO

THE STUPIDITY AND CARELESSNESS OF JONATHAN

THE CALLOUSNESS, EVIL AND NEPOTISM OF BUHARI

THE ? OF TINUBU.

ALSO, THE GREED OF MANY NIGERIANS IS AT PLAY FOR THE INCREASE IN PRICES OF FOOD ESPECIALLY.

NIGERIANS ARE PART OF THE PEOPLE ENCOURAGING THE RIDICULOUS INFLATION...
MOST OF THESE FOODS ARE PERISHABLE IT'LL SPOIL IN SHORT TIME, IF YOU DON'T BUY THE FOOD, IT WILL SPOIL.
LEAVE THE EXPENSIVE FOOD TO SPOIL AND THE GREEDY SELLERS WILL LOSE OR BE FORCED TO SELL CHEAP.
or they realize no one is buying and stop producing for market and eat their thing by themselves and you starve.

They won't
They produce
You don't
Re: One Year: How Much Is One Paint Of Garri In Your Area? Photo by Allisgud: 3:24pm On May 30
Where are the,On ur mandate we shall stand,their voice don reduce from bass to soprano🤣🤣
Re: One Year: How Much Is One Paint Of Garri In Your Area? Photo by kelly72: 3:33pm On May 30
MrIcredible:

Na you, your papa and entire house dey beg buharì the bastárd useless ex president to come back, and not Nigerians.

Of, your opaquely blind tribal loyalty won't let you realise that your sufferings have quadrupled since your Buhari left. Remember Buhari was your messiah for 8 years.

Go to youtube and view videos where Nigerians are assessing the first tragic year of Tinubu in power. Don't forget to look out for your tribesmen saying they wished Buhari came back just as your mother few months ago threatened to "Commot bra and wrapper and protest" against excruciating hunger.

Surely, you are in for more penury while pretending to be doing well. Those stealing the money will continue, while you will be firmly rooted in your lack.
Re: One Year: How Much Is One Paint Of Garri In Your Area? Photo by adejades: 3:50pm On May 30
You serious? I bought at 3k after Aroje last week.

vanbonattel:
4,700 in ogbomosho grin
Re: One Year: How Much Is One Paint Of Garri In Your Area? Photo by geoworldedu: 3:55pm On May 30
jacoik:
😂😆 lolxxxxx hahahaha werey no get surname. So the price is not the same yesterday today and forever?
cheesy
Re: One Year: How Much Is One Paint Of Garri In Your Area? Photo by yyba: 4:28pm On May 30
easzypeaszy:
wer is ur location pls
Aba in Abia state

1 Like

Re: One Year: How Much Is One Paint Of Garri In Your Area? Photo by iamL(f): 5:03pm On May 30
Yellow 2800 for paint.
I do buy in bulk, as at April I bought 4 paint for 4800 a month later it rose to 15k. I nor fit cry.
Re: One Year: How Much Is One Paint Of Garri In Your Area? Photo by NPFLADMIN(m): 5:28pm On May 30
Chicagograduate:
Are you serious?
Yeah
Re: One Year: How Much Is One Paint Of Garri In Your Area? Photo by MrIcredible: 5:49pm On May 30
Cromagnon:
or they realize no one is buying and stop producing for market and eat their thing by themselves and you starve.

They won't
They produce
You don't
Olodo
So all the greedy farmers produce EVERYTHING they eat?
Like the one who produces tomatoes also produce yam, maize, palm etc ?
Re: One Year: How Much Is One Paint Of Garri In Your Area? Photo by zombieHUNTER: 7:50pm On May 30
HRMK:

HABA,YOU MUST BE WORKING FOR EITHER ATIKU OR OBI!THE FACT IS THAT NIGERIANS HAVE ALL ALONG BEEN HAVING FREE FOOD WITH THE SUBSIDY ON FUEL!
THEY ARE NOW FASTING AND PAYING FOR IT!ATIKU/OBI WONT BE ABLE TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT TOO.IF THEY ALSO REMOVE OIL SUBSIDY!!

Jonathan removed subsidy

was it like this? No

It should be done with a human face

it should be done strategically

Not on the podium of your inauguration

Who does that? Except a beast
Re: One Year: How Much Is One Paint Of Garri In Your Area? Photo by Lumarstone: 8:27pm On May 30
DiamondJLove:
where in ph? its white 3500 and yellow 4000 in my area,also in ph

Wealther you're lying or not, your location and my location are not thesame, again, there is no fixed price of garri in pH and there's no goverment body regulating the price of the commodity in the state. Depending on your supplier, you may buy you own #2,500.
Re: One Year: How Much Is One Paint Of Garri In Your Area? Photo by Cromagnon: 3:09pm On May 31
MrIcredible:

Olodo
So all the greedy farmers produce EVERYTHING they eat?
Like the one who produces tomatoes also produce yam, maize, palm etc ?
He has something to exchange for the yam
What do you have of value
Why do I even bother thinking nairaland had sensible ppl
Re: One Year: How Much Is One Paint Of Garri In Your Area? Photo by HRMK: 6:25pm On May 31
zombieHUNTER:

Jonathan removed subsidy

was it like this? No

It should be done with a human face

it should be done strategically

Not on the podium of your inauguration

Who does that? Except a beast

COME AGAIN!JONATHAN REMOVED OIL SUBSIDY OR WANTED TO REMOVE IT BUT WAS RESISTED?THAT SHOULD BE IN YOUR DREAMS!WAKE UP FROM YOUR SLUMBER!
ITS ALREADY DAYBREAK!!
Re: One Year: How Much Is One Paint Of Garri In Your Area? Photo by zombieHUNTER: 3:49am On Jun 02
HRMK:

COME AGAIN!JONATHAN REMOVED OIL SUBSIDY OR WANTED TO REMOVE IT BUT WAS RESISTED?THAT SHOULD BE IN YOUR DREAMS!WAKE UP FROM YOUR SLUMBER!
ITS ALREADY DAYBREAK!!

He removed it partially
from 65 to 97

no one even noticed
that's how a government with a human face does
Re: One Year: How Much Is One Paint Of Garri In Your Area? Photo by HRMK: 8:42am On Jun 02
zombieHUNTER:

He removed it partially
from 65 to 97

no one even noticed

both jonathan and buhari kept you living in borrowed times!but you are now fasting!a responsible govt wont be living in lousy and senseless debts!you go into more debts with subsidy!i am very sure you know what the country now owes!
AND IT HAS TO BE PAID BACK TO THE LAST KOBO BY THE POOR MASSES!
Re: One Year: How Much Is One Paint Of Garri In Your Area? Photo by Modecaih: 9:30am On Jun 02
psalmskiddy:
3500 in Adamawa
abeg which side for adamawa
Re: One Year: How Much Is One Paint Of Garri In Your Area? Photo by zombieHUNTER: 10:29am On Jun 02
HRMK:

both jonathan and buhari kept you living in borrowed times!but you are now fasting!a responsible govt wont be living in lousy and senseless debts!you go into more debts with subsidy!i am very sure you know what the country now owes!
AND IT HAS TO BE PAID BACK TO THE LAST KOBO BY THE POOR MASSES!

Tinubu has borrowed more in one year than any of his predecessors, even with the subsidy removal, where's all the money?.

Tinubu has spent 8.5b for his travels in Just 3 months..

You cant defend a failure
no matter how you try
Re: One Year: How Much Is One Paint Of Garri In Your Area? Photo by HRMK: 9:20pm On Jun 02
zombieHUNTER:

Tinubu has borrowed more in one year than any of his predecessors, even with the subsidy removal, where's all the money?.

Tinubu has spent 8.5b for his travels in Just 3 months..

You cant defend a failure
no matter how you try

when you talk to me,you must show me the records!i work on facts and figures!!
Re: One Year: How Much Is One Paint Of Garri In Your Area? Photo by zombieHUNTER: 11:18am On Jun 03
HRMK:

when you talk to me,you must show me the records!i work on facts and figures!!

It's on front page

More than 20 trillion borrowed already

facts
Re: One Year: How Much Is One Paint Of Garri In Your Area? Photo by Cromagnon: 3:21pm On Jun 04
zombieHUNTER:

He removed it partially
from 65 to 97

no one even noticed
you think everyone here is a child

No one noticed but that was the hardest strike till date

You funny
Re: One Year: How Much Is One Paint Of Garri In Your Area? Photo by HRMK: 9:58pm On Jun 04
zombieHUNTER:

It's on front page

More than 20 trillion borrowed already

facts
interesting!you get ur info from opposition records!anyway has it been different from all before him?obasanjo pleaded with creditors to write debts off but jonathan started with more debts!
Re: One Year: How Much Is One Paint Of Garri In Your Area? Photo by zombieHUNTER: 10:55am On Jun 05
HRMK:

interesting!you get ur info from opposition records!anyway has it been different from all before him?obasanjo pleaded with creditors to write debts off but jonathan started with more debts!

Buhari borrowed more money than Jonathan, yaradua and Obasanjo combined..

Tinubu has continued where Buhari stopped even with the subsidy removal
Re: One Year: How Much Is One Paint Of Garri In Your Area? Photo by HRMK: 1:37pm On Jun 05
zombieHUNTER:

Buhari borrowed more money than Jonathan, yaradua and Obasanjo combined..

Tinubu has continued where Buhari stopped even with the subsidy removal

AND YOU BELIEVE IF PDP AND JONATHAN HAD LEFT ENOUGH MONEY,THERE WOULD HAVE BEEN ANY NEED TO GO INTO MORE DEBT?ONE CAN EASILY IDENTIFY THOSE NOW LEARNING THE NEWLY REINTRODUCED NATIONAL ANTHEM!!
Re: One Year: How Much Is One Paint Of Garri In Your Area? Photo by zombieHUNTER: 1:43pm On Jun 05
HRMK:

AND YOU BELIEVE IF PDP AND JONATHAN HAD LEFT ENOUGH MONEY,THERE WOULD HAVE BEEN ANY NEED TO GO INTO MORE DEBT?ONE CAN EASILY IDENTIFY THOSE NOW LEARNING THE NEWLY REINTRODUCED NATIONAL ANTHEM!!

Buhari after eight years, didn't leave enough for Tinubu to steal
Re: One Year: How Much Is One Paint Of Garri In Your Area? Photo by HRMK: 1:51pm On Jun 05
zombieHUNTER:

Buhari after eight years, didn't leave enough for Tinubu to steal
WHO SET THE FOUNDATION FOR DEBTS?PDP!ANYWAY I DONT WASTE MY TIME WITH KIDS WHO ARE BEREFT OF SUPERIOR ARGUMENT!
GOOD DAY!!
Re: One Year: How Much Is One Paint Of Garri In Your Area? Photo by zombieHUNTER: 8:02pm On Jun 05
HRMK:

WHO SET THE FOUNDATION FOR DEBTS?PDP!ANYWAY I DONT WASTE MY TIME WITH KIDS WHO ARE BEREFT OF SUPERIOR ARGUMENT!
GOOD DAY!!

Because PDP left debt
Even obasanjo did well with Debt relief

APc should follow suit after eight years
And Tinubu should continue where buhari stopped

So PDP failed
The country is doomed forever
APc cant salvage it

APc should leave the country how they met it
Dollar was 260 in 2015

after eight years of Buhari.. it was 700

It took Tinubu one year to get it to 1500
just one year

Any supprter of Tinubu and APc is a devil

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Changes Chewing Gum's Expiry Date / Seahorse Donates 10 Million worth of food To Anambra 4 Communities (photos) / This Is How I Prepared My Caterpillar Delicacy (video/pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.