Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,344 members, 7,978,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 07:05 PM

-- - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / -- (4646 Views)

A Woman Sent Her NudePicture To Facebook Friend, Not Knowing He Is Her Husband / HELP!!!! Should I End The Relationship Or NOT / Not Calling Your Partner Is Way Saying Goodbye Cos U Dont Want To Say It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: -- by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 25, 2011
I cannot blame d gal.op prolly didn't even buy her any valentine gift all because he doesn't want to spoil her.well since february she may have gotten new admirers who have worked their way into her lonely heart.

Guess op has to win back her love. Good for him.What's the use of having a guy who claims to be doing well and loves you yet cannot be supportive financially when you need him.
Re: -- by freecocoa(f): 8:27pm On Nov 25, 2011
Yorisb:

Now Coco, c'mon, u didn't mean all that^^^??

Like WTF!!

Words, indeed, fail me. I kid u not!

why you dey highlight am half way na?didn't you read it to the end? Let's be real here abeg,if I'm sure my boyfriend has enough to spend on me but doesn't at all especially when he knows I don't have,then his love for me is questionable,for God's sakes,we are talking about someone you love here,how can you claim to love me and see me in need yet you won't help me? Tell yourself the truth my dear,if I failed you,I'm sorry but I'm just being honest.
Re: -- by Goldieluks: 8:30pm On Nov 25, 2011
freecocoa:

why you dey highlight am half way na?didn't you read it to the end? Let's be real here abeg,if I'm sure my boyfriend has enough to spend on me but doesn't at all especially when he knows I don't have,then his love for me is questionable,for God's sakes,we are talking about someone you love here,how can you claim to love me and see me in need yet you won't help me? Tell yourself the truth my dear,if I failed you,I'm sorry but I'm just being honest.

Gbam! wink
i hate pretence!
Re: -- by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 25, 2011
freecocoa:

Sexkillz
Maybe you need to go back and read the story again, a girl who doesn't work,doesn't own a camera phone in this age,okay fine say she doesn't like too much technology hence the phone,from op's tone you'd know perfectly well that she no get,even if she get,why should she spend it on someone who can't spend on her?maybe she finally realized op is a stingy dude and decided to spend whatever money she has wisely instead of using it to call him and later end up lacking since he doesn't give her anything.she has needs abeg .
[size=14pt]Bullshit!
Can you say this if he was in nigeria with her? So her not using a camera phone means she cant make calls? Or that she doesnt load up to even 100 naira a month? Now, If this girl is on facebook, she's a fccking bloody liar and a hypocrite! What if the Op has no Job? Wont she understand? Hell! This is someone he wants to marry, not just some random girl! So him sending her money is or should be a determinant to the love she has for him? I dont know why it is hard for her to tell him that she has moved on! I can swear with my laptop's charger, that this girl has moved on! 9months without calling him? What tha hellish fcck!

Op! How old is this girl, and what is her educational level? I want to diagrammatically analyze this perambulating Bullshit!. . . angry

[/size]
Re: -- by Idowuogbo(f): 8:34pm On Nov 25, 2011
Cocoalario ur points are all ova d place , let me set it well for u.Madam every gal  wants a guy to spoil dem but not a must dat he has to, a guy shud no his duties and doesn't need to get dem dictated.Now I understand ur point about d gal not having d source of income to reply d call , but I must say I didn't read d part dat sed she hadn't called since February as a gal ooo me thinks d sherikoko don move on.Cocoa as babes let's b honest if u lovvvvvve a guy u go even use ur mama phone on private number call ur yori yori  drop 1 or 2 I love u talk ur own call or txt,however its understandable her resources are limited but its no excuse y she hasn't bothered to hail Chukwudi na. Babe reason am d babe don close d poster shop of interest tete b dat lipsrsealed lipsrsealed :
Re: -- by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 25, 2011
this is hard to advise.
follow your heart bro. There has to be some communication though.
You need to have a REAL conversation with her and express your concerns.
If you feel her reasons are justified and you can give her the benefit of the doubt
that it can work and she is faithful then pull forward. If not, then you have to do what
you have to do.

nice4life:

@reality101 if you cannot contribute why not leave my thread alone?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: -- by Mynd44: 8:38pm On Nov 25, 2011
Are you guys kidding? You are trying to tell me that the girl does not have 100 naira to call her BF
Re: -- by freecocoa(f): 8:38pm On Nov 25, 2011
Come sexkillz I swear I hate the way you argue,did you read the story for God's sakes?did op tell you he has no job?did he tell you she is on fb?did he say they don't get along well when he was here?just what are you rapping about? Go read the f*ing story before you come here looking for who to bite.
Re: -- by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 25, 2011
Op bro do your best and leave the rest for home base Naija guys. ;d
Re: -- by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 25, 2011
[size=14pt]After reading the story 10 times, i want answers to these questions?
How old is she?
What is her educational level?
Is she on facebook?
Does she load her Phone at all?
Does her father load his phone at all?
Does her mother load her phone at all?
Has she bought credit, since the 14th of february or not? 9 months ago!
Can she swear that for 9 months, she has not loaded her phone with credit?
Has the OP confirmed the kind of phone she uses?

Until i see responses from the Op, i wont comment further. But if by any hint i'm correct, then. . .
[/size]
Re: -- by freecocoa(f): 8:46pm On Nov 25, 2011
Idowuogbo:

Cocoalario your points are all ova d place , let me set it well for u.Madam every gal  wants a guy to spoil dem but not a must dat he has to, a guy shud no his duties and doesn't need to get dem dictated.Now I understand your point about d gal not having d source of income to reply d call , but I must say I didn't read d part dat sed she hadn't called since February as a gal ooo me thinks d sherikoko don move on.Cocoa as babes let's b honest if u lovvvvvve a guy u go even use your mama phone on private number call your yori yori  drop 1 or 2 I love u talk your own call or txt,however its understandable her resources are limited but its no excuse y she hasn't bothered to hail Chukwudi na. Babe reason am d babe don close d poster shop of interest tete b dat lipsrsealed lipsrsealed :
Wetin you dey talk sef? He said the last time she called was in february but she flashes and he obviously calls back,now this guy calls her if she flashes,don't you think that's part of the reason why she is relaxed? Listen I'm putting me in the girls shoe now,if I'm sure my boyfriend has and he knows that I don't and needs support but doesn't give it, then he truly doesn't love me.
Re: -- by freecocoa(f): 8:48pm On Nov 25, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]After reading the story 10 times, i want answers to these questions?
How old is she?
What is her educational level?
Is she on facebook?
Does she load her Phone at all?
Does her father load his phone at all?
Does her mother load her phone at all?
Has she bought credit, since the 14th of february or not? 9 months ago!
Can she swear that for 9 months, she has not loaded her phone with credit?
Has the OP confirmed the kind of phone she uses?

Until i see responses from the Op, i wont comment further. But if by any hint i'm correct, then. . .
[/size]

Go back and read the story one more time cos with all you wrote here,its obvious you didn't get the gist.
Re: -- by Yorisb: 8:50pm On Nov 25, 2011
Idowuogbo:

Cocoalario your points are all ova d place , let me set it well for u.Madam every gal  wants a guy to spoil dem but not a must dat he has to, a guy shud no his duties and doesn't need to get dem dictated.Now I understand your point about d gal not having d source of income to reply d call , but I must say I didn't read d part dat sed she hadn't called since February as a gal ooo me thinks d sherikoko don move on.[/b]Cocoa as babes let's b honest [b]if u lovvvvvve a guy u go even use your mama phone on private number call your yori yori  drop 1 or 2 I love u talk your own call or txt,however its understandable her resources are limited but its no excuse y she hasn't bothered to hail Chukwudi na. Babe reason am d babe don close d poster shop of interest tete b dat lipsrsealed lipsrsealed :

GBAM and precisely my point!

I had such experience(s) sometime ago. Man, the fox go even go borrow phone from their neighbour(s) take beep me! Oh bless. . .

It says loads!
Re: -- by Exponental(m): 8:50pm On Nov 25, 2011
Do promo!
For every 1min spent, she gets 1 dollar in return. I bet, she will spend a whole day talking 2 u.
Re: -- by nice4life: 8:52pm On Nov 25, 2011
--
Re: -- by freecocoa(f): 8:56pm On Nov 25, 2011
Yorisb:

GBAM and precisely my point!

I had such experience(s) sometime ago. Man, the fox go even go borrow phone from their neighbour(s) take beep me! Oh bless. . .!

Am I the only one who saw where he wrote that she flashe?jeez the dude calls her for heaven's sakes,she just has gotten used to that pattern and I still maintain that if you love a lady,you must support her if you can especially when she really and genuinely needs it,the dude is even playing away match,how come no one is talking about that?
Re: -- by Idowuogbo(f): 8:59pm On Nov 25, 2011
@cocoa

emmhh babe cool down na abeg no bite me o , but babe wait regardless of her situation I repeat d gals feeliins for him don depreciate haba flashing only since Feb which kain love b dat.I wont wrong d gal if she doesn't call again because b4 february sef I bet d guy never drop kobo a guy dats not generous to his babe can be classed as selfish vagabon .Now killzz does question are invalid because according to poster d babe dey flash o boi d gal don kre (penniless) b dat hence y she doesn't even bother waste credit on sum1 dats obviously tighttt to d core.if na me if I see free internet sef I no go mail cus he's not worth shitzZzz
Re: -- by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 25, 2011
nice4life:

she just graduated waiting for NYSC. Though the last time she called was valentine, I have been the one calling and I keep asking her if she still loves me she said yes and I can can tell from her voice that she really miss me whenever I call.It Is really hard for me to quit the relationship since I cannot say that she's cheating on me and I can only quit based on assumption.Other girls who are just my friends from Nigeria try their best to contact me why not my gf? some even sent me fb msg saying please call me. But my girl is such a reserve girl and I feel she is not confident enough that I really love her.Well I'm trying my best now to assure her about my love for her and I think she's gaining more confidence.friends its really hard, what if I abandoned her  and she's the girl for me but I just don't understand her? she has denied having any relationship apart from me, should I take her by her word or let her go based on assumption?
[size=14pt]The girl is a fccking liar!. . . Case closed

STOP CALLING HER! If she loves you, she'll find a way out of her nonsenticated shy shell! Not saying you should break up with her, just stop calling her. You can resume calling her when she get's off her sorry arse and gives you a call. What kinda love is that? Thunder fire the love o jare. . .[/size]
Re: -- by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 25, 2011
[size=14pt]She has probably moved on too. I mean not even a gift from you? But then. . . I dont believe she hasn't loaded her phone for 9months! Tell that to a donkey. . . Not me! [/size]
Re: -- by freecocoa(f): 9:18pm On Nov 25, 2011
Sexkillz,,who's talking about her not loading her phone?she can load her phone everyday for all I care,now the main ish is this why should she waste the credit on a person who cannot share what he has with his girlfriend who obviously needs it?I'm not arguing whether she has moved on or not(in short I advise her to) the girl has realized that he is just too stingy for her liking and is playing his game so I don't blame her one bit,the matter just dey prolong for nothing cos God know say if na me,I won't wait three years to dump his stingy a*s*s. Good riddance abeg.
Re: -- by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 25, 2011
[size=14pt]Did you say waste credit? Waste? After 3 years in a relationship? Waste? After he says he'll marry you? Agreed! He should have sent her gifts occasionally, but is that a determinant, for the love she has for him?

She already has someone else providing her needs. End of! So, whether OP sends her money or not is no longer her ish! If you ask me, the only reason she still bothers to flash him is to have a back up, should any of her Naija bobos fcck her up in the long run!

That you cant call someone you love, just because he doesnt send you gifts and money, but he calls you frequently, and asks of your well being. Smh! Thunder fire that kain love abeg! Let her just tell me she has moved on, and let us be. . . Damn![/size]
Re: -- by Mynd44: 9:42pm On Nov 25, 2011
This is the height of dumbness. How can she not call her BF for 9 months just because he calls her? Are you guys thinking straight at all
Re: -- by Idowuogbo(f): 9:57pm On Nov 25, 2011
Killz ina hand no dey pain u wiv all dis essay review, u beta tell poster make hin use his medular reason say d gal dey use am do security.On the other hand , na hin cause d fuckkk up he has endured it for 9months and not bother to address it y he dey halar wen embryo don graduate to full blown baby
Re: -- by dabrake(m): 10:33pm On Nov 25, 2011
Sexkillz, u even get tym sef dey argue with dat gul. Abeg save ur breath jooh. Tym wey u dey waste dey argue wyt freecocoa, u 4 use am solve small maths. I hate it when people cant call a spade a spade. Typical 9ja rugged girl wey bliv say spending on am na d surest way wey guy fit use prove im love giv am. Shey dis gul no sabi sey call wey d guy dey call im babe no be free? Sexkillz, lyk i been yun, no argue wyt am again. She don hate d way wey u dey argue 2de un2 sey ur analysis dey conflict wyt ha own. B4, na u be ha tytest paddy. Abegi. No Time.
Re: -- by slyowokoya(f): 4:08pm On Nov 26, 2011
[color=#000099][/color] if i may add to this, i want agree with sexkillz

she's a graduate so she exposed, she has friends that ping or facebook. if she got a good phone BB or as cheap as TECNO phone her friends could teach her
how to use it to reach her 'beloved' when she wants to. she has no exuse has to not call back for a whole 9 mths!

i call my boyfriend everyday, if he dosent return my calls in two days he gets a nagging! seriously i get to the point of crying cry
because he didn't return my calls in the last two days!

something is so very wrong. i smell fish or is that rat?
Re: -- by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 26, 2011
slyowokoya:

[/color] if i may add to this, i want agree with sexkillz

she's a graduate so she exposed, she has friends that ping or facebook. if she got a good phone BB or as cheap as TECNO phone her friends could teach her
how to use it to reach her 'beloved' when she wants to. she has no exuse has to not call back for a whole 9 mths!

i call my boyfriend everyday, if he dosent return my calls in two days he gets a nagging! seriously i get to the point of crying cry

[color=#000055][size=14pt]Ratfish![/size] cheesy
Re: -- by Idowuogbo(f): 5:29pm On Nov 26, 2011
slyowokoya:

[color=#000099][/color] if i may add to this, i want agree with sexkillz

Madam deres notin to smell here its logic , d so called galfriend has d guy on d same standby d guy has her.They are both jonzing he thinks he's testing her but she's also doing her homework ,both of dem don't want to loose out jus incase dier sample relationship wiv odas fails. It doesn't take a marriage counsellor to understand d variations EOD cool
Re: -- by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 26, 2011
i am having negative feelings for that girl No matter how haba constant call me back will go along way and frequent sms OP use ya head
Re: -- by makky(f): 7:05pm On Nov 26, 2011
Always said dat long distance dnt work & I wnt support any of them cos dey both need to sit n evaluate wat they think dey have. They both lack trust n commitment n commitment being what I guess d gal really wants, nt just trying to tie me down cos u said u will marry me. Dat doesnt work any more my dear op. Step up ur game, concentrate on her n stop cheating, be more convincing dat shes all uve got n all u will ever nid n u will see her pics on dailies dat she was caught stealn credit just to call her boyfriend. IF i were in her shoes, n considering its hard to get a truthful man who lives outside, i may as well do d same. Sns u have said dis here, take this as a wake up call N start afresh. Call her n be more convincing, take care of her n tell her u dnt like her call attitude, I guess there wud be either a positive or a negative change bt a change all d same must occur. Be truthful to urself
Re: -- by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 26, 2011
If, as you say, she gat issues with money due to lack of a job and u like her, you can provide the means for her to speak with you.
There are many VOIP services and whatnot that can do this.

And if you can afford it, don't be so cheap hombre. you're not paying for stuff, you're paying for her to communicate with you.
Telecom ain't cheap.
Re: -- by seedord247(m): 10:54pm On Nov 26, 2011
IF you want to live long in life ,  . stop dating Igbo and Yoruba Girllss  . ,  go and marry BOKO Haram Family . . . They are the best for now.
Re: -- by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 26, 2011
seedord247:

IF you want to[size=30pt] leave long [/size]in life , .
[size=14pt]Boom Boom. . .

It's live long![/size]
grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help?!! Nigerian Man With American Female--advice On How To Make It Work / Some DNA Test Centres In Nigeria / Are Nigerian Men Causing Us To Bleach?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.