Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,901 members, 7,889,991 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 06:43 AM

-- - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / -- (4593 Views)

A Woman Sent Her NudePicture To Facebook Friend, Not Knowing He Is Her Husband / HELP!!!! Should I End The Relationship Or NOT / Not Calling Your Partner Is Way Saying Goodbye Cos U Dont Want To Say It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: -- by Mynd44: 11:22pm On Nov 26, 2011
^
Na the idea matter
Re: -- by Nobody: 1:29am On Nov 28, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Boom Boom. . .

It's live long![/size]
grin grin grin grin grin grin

LOLLLLLL!!  grin grin

i just realized his posts have more typos than those of my sister[size=5pt] chima[/size]!  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin grin

i still love seedord tho! wink grin
Re: -- by sexsinners(m): 3:26am On Nov 28, 2011
sexkill stfu

the dude is cheap,and lazy. the girl has no money i say he sends her two bbm and a bunch of money to say sorry.

else i will find her and spoil her
Re: -- by kpolli(m): 9:43am On Nov 28, 2011
N later these girls go dey ask if we no fit toast them without spending. . . .

Now they telling the poster to send her money
Re: -- by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 28, 2011
I guess the "i don't want to spoil her policy backfired" i hope he catches the girl cos it looks like she is on her way out and i don't blame her. Stingy men give ladies heartache.
Re: -- by Idowuogbo(f): 11:09am On Nov 28, 2011
sexsinners:

sexkill stfu

the dude is cheap,and lazy. the girl has no money i say he sends her two bbm and a bunch of money to say sorry.

else i will find her and spoil her
U need to stfu , send 2 bbm and bunch of money like seriously?.Oh boi u finish primary school so or shey na seedlord infect u.How does sending al dat influence how she feels about him now , get dis into ur brain d babe no send am again o he left it to late to address she's doing exactly d same tin he's doing to her.Karma is a bitchhhh undecided
Re: -- by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 28, 2011
[b]U need to stfu , send 2 bbm and bunch of money like seriously?.[/b]Oh boi u finish primary school so or shey na seedlord infect u.How does sending al dat influence how she feels about him now , get dis into your brain d babe no send am again o he left it to late to address she's doing exactly d same tin he's doing to her.Karma is a bitchhhh
[size=14pt]Cheiii! You even get time to reply the celebrated monkey! You no see as i keep mute give am? Person wey don use im brain do offering for im papa church. . . Imagine na. Bunch of money to say sorry! Where tha hell do these idiots keep springing from? Does he think everyone has the luxury of brainwashing cretins out of their hard earned cash, in the name of offering to God? grin grin

Free the Otondo abeg! If there were no st[i]u[/i]pid people, we wont have wise ones. Stupidity is not against forum rules, but some people dey abuse that privilege! I.e Discombobulated sexsinner, the obfuscated Demon!. . .
[/size]
Re: -- by sexsinners(m): 1:07pm On Nov 28, 2011
Idowuogbo:

U need to stfu , send 2 bbm and bunch of money like seriously?.Oh boi u finish primary school so or shey na seedlord infect u.How does sending al dat influence how she feels about him now , get dis into your brain d babe no send am again o he left it to late to address she's doing exactly d same tin he's doing to her.Karma is a bitchhhh undecided

wth go to sleep and lay off the alcohol.

i also think he should buy her a house too.
Re: -- by Idowuogbo(f): 1:11pm On Nov 28, 2011
sexsinners:

wth go to sleep and lay off the alcohol.

i also think he should buy her a house too.
hehehehe correct yaba patient wey dem never comot for database. Biko sell ur church for d gal 2 infact use matchete bisect ur heart put inside cooler send give am.First class yi lori

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breakup Sex / ....... / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.