Stats: 3,189,406 members, 7,937,239 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 06:14 PM

First Anniversary: Ghana Is Now Richer Than Nigeria, Says Bismark Rewane - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / First Anniversary: Ghana Is Now Richer Than Nigeria, Says Bismark Rewane (24936 Views)

First Anniversary: Ghana Is Now Richer Than Nigeria, Says Bismark Rewane / Wild Cheers As Peter Obi Attends Soludo’s First Anniversary Event (Video) / 9 Prosperous States In Nigeria Vs 12 Highly Miserable States - Bismarck Rewane (2) (3) (4)

Re: First Anniversary: Ghana Is Now Richer Than Nigeria, Says Bismark Rewane by Eriokanmi: 3:51pm On May 30
rebdisir:
If you see our per capita GDP someone shared here this morning you will know that things have gone out of hand.

I think Obi and the other opposition should form a group and go and beg asiwaju to step aside just like sonekan did. They should beg him because he won't leave like that.. including Abdusalami should follow them.

If Tinubu is left to continue another one year people might start eating their children out of hunger in Nigeria!
I've said it severally here that Nigeria is only African giants by population. If you check some African
countries' GDP and how several of them have feared in the past decade without making noise, you'd weep for Nigeria. They don't copy us anymore. What exactly can they even copy? Is it good governance, free and fair elections, integrity? Nothing to copy. They think they're the only ones who love Nigeria but they are the enemies of same, by spreading propaganda.

Bismack used to be government praise singer. Now that he's come out for the first time to say the truth, then it seems to me his conscience is awake and emancipated. Imagine ordinary Benin Republic, cfa is much stronger than naira now. They make huge sums from tourism alone . Go there and see Canadians, Americans, etc who are mainly tourists, walking freely.

Tourism is the easiest way any country can strengthen its currency. They don't go back with the dollars they came with Tourists would come and dump it in your country. Insecurity everywhere, caused ny same people we call leaders, is enough to chase tourists away from us

To proof the apc has set Nigeria aback by 50 years, they kuku reverted to the national anthem introduced several decades ago.

If I tell you what's on my mind right now on the national assembly members who get fattest salary in the world by doing nothing, the Nairaland mods will ban me for life. When the time is ripe, we will be the ones to set ourselves free from those using the masses' lives to play ludo.

Re: First Anniversary: Ghana Is Now Richer Than Nigeria, Says Bismark Rewane by lexy2014: 3:53pm On May 30
rebdisir:
If you see our per capita GDP someone shared here this morning you will know that things have gone out of hand.

I think Obi and the other opposition should form a group and go and beg asiwaju to step aside just like sonekan did. They should beg him because he won't leave like that.. including Abdusalami should follow them.

If Tinubu is left to continue another one year people might start eating their children out of hunger in Nigeria!
if he wont leave like that, is it begging that will make him leave?

Re: First Anniversary: Ghana Is Now Richer Than Nigeria, Says Bismark Rewane by UnabashedIPOB: 3:55pm On May 30
No reasonable person can compare Ghana, an emerging economy in Africa, and Liegeria, a dying economy in Africa. Liegeria is a WASTE LAND!
Re: First Anniversary: Ghana Is Now Richer Than Nigeria, Says Bismark Rewane by fijihems: 4:01pm On May 30
rebdisir:

Stepping down is not in the culture of Nigerian politics. Politics is business in Nigeria and not service.
Re: First Anniversary: Ghana Is Now Richer Than Nigeria, Says Bismark Rewane by nnamdi640: 4:02pm On May 30
If you see way to leave this country, please do, a wise man once say "if the government of your country is ruining your country, you just have to leave".
Re: First Anniversary: Ghana Is Now Richer Than Nigeria, Says Bismark Rewane by Eriokanmi: 4:04pm On May 30
Racoon:
The same Ghana of the infamous mass "Ghana-Must-Go" Exodus of the 1984-85 era now openly brags about the giant of Africa because of two disaster that are rotating Nigeria like a musical chair among themselves. Meanwhile, the same Buhari of that time still handed over to another disaster
Good governance and consistency made it happen. Nigerians are too weak and bias to make the kind of sacrifice Ghana made. Jerry rawlings bravery came to mind. Like I said in my previous comment, if I should say openly here what our leaders deserve, including those jobless national assembly members who get the highest pay in the world for doing nothing, nairaland mods could ban me perpetually. We will soon get to that point.
Re: First Anniversary: Ghana Is Now Richer Than Nigeria, Says Bismark Rewane by Litmus: 4:07pm On May 30
Negative and misleading posts on Nigeria mostly have a Ghana origin not Igbo people origin. A few years ago CNN or some other Western media outlet did a feature on what it termed Ghana Troll houses. Ostensibly, the feature was on how Russia was funding or using organised Trolls in Ghana to target elections in United States of America. I saw the article and argued at the time that Nigerians would be stupid believing that Ghana troll house was set up to target America and not Nigeria or would fucus solely on America even if those Troll houses were set up as claimed to target U.S.A elections at the time.

Well, since then, there's a new and unrelated article sourcing words from some french Ambassador positing how they use Ghana bloggers to alter opinions and narratives against targeted groups, nations etc.

Re: First Anniversary: Ghana Is Now Richer Than Nigeria, Says Bismark Rewane by OredoPikin: 4:10pm On May 30
dododawa1:
Peter Obi becoming PRESIDENT will be hard

IPOB are terrorist group

TIME will tell.
But a northerner can be President despite having boko haram and bandits.
It is well with u guys
Re: First Anniversary: Ghana Is Now Richer Than Nigeria, Says Bismark Rewane by sleekymag(m): 4:10pm On May 30
Putinofrussia:

Ghana is not even in the first 10 nations according to IMF.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/businessday.ng/news/article/africas-gdp-giants-top-10-largest-economies-of-2024-imf/%3famp

It is due to the devaluation of the naira.

Before the end of this 2024,Nigeria will retake its first position as the richest economy in Africa.
Bookmark this.

GDP per capita is different from GDP. What don't you understand about the difference. In terms of GDP per capita (which is what matters more), Ghana is nowricher than Nigeria. In other words the standard of living per person is higher there than in Nigeria. Not good optics, if i must say.

Re: First Anniversary: Ghana Is Now Richer Than Nigeria, Says Bismark Rewane by anonimi: 4:14pm On May 30
StraightGaay:
All thanks to Gbola Tinubu

BATeria eBola destroys everything that it touches.
Everyone and everything.

If in doubt, ask 20 million Lagosians who have endured his jeun soke jeun sapo in 25 years and counting.

Re: First Anniversary: Ghana Is Now Richer Than Nigeria, Says Bismark Rewane by EdiskyHarry: 4:15pm On May 30
Nigeria is a failed state

Re: First Anniversary: Ghana Is Now Richer Than Nigeria, Says Bismark Rewane by Jayhome24: 4:19pm On May 30
Alright we have heard you Mr Ghana Finance Minister don't forget to tell that you Ghana to carry the load of over 200 million population and lets see how richer they will be left?

F u c k you and f u c k that your Ghana join.

You go cry taya.
Re: First Anniversary: Ghana Is Now Richer Than Nigeria, Says Bismark Rewane by Litmus: 4:21pm On May 30
Nigeria is vulnerable to the childlike attitude of her people believing whatever is told them. undecided
Re: First Anniversary: Ghana Is Now Richer Than Nigeria, Says Bismark Rewane by anonimi: 4:21pm On May 30
CSTRR:

Na statistics we go chop?

No, na ebiNpawa we go chop as we wait for JagaBandit to let the poor breath.

How much is a congo of gari and beans in your area

Re: First Anniversary: Ghana Is Now Richer Than Nigeria, Says Bismark Rewane by EggonBoy(m): 4:21pm On May 30
This is the worst time to be a Nigerian.
The conditions of living in this country is not longer smiling at us.
People don't longer work to build a better future but we thrive to survival for the day.
I have never seen a government as heartless and direction-less as this current administration of Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
People are really suffering in the street of Nigeria due to inflation and it seems the government doesn't care about our pains and daily lamentation.
Re: First Anniversary: Ghana Is Now Richer Than Nigeria, Says Bismark Rewane by SuperEagles: 4:22pm On May 30
Those in Ipobland are doing that already bro

rebdisir:

Re: First Anniversary: Ghana Is Now Richer Than Nigeria, Says Bismark Rewane by mikeapollo: 4:25pm On May 30
Racoon:
The same Ghana of the infamous mass "Ghana-Must-Go" Exodus of the 1984-85 era now openly brags about the giant of Africa because of two disaster that are rotating Nigeria like a musical chair among themselves. Meanwhile, the same Buhari of that time still handed over to another disaster

''Ghana-must-go'' happened under the Shagari government; not the Buhari-Idiagbon regime
Re: First Anniversary: Ghana Is Now Richer Than Nigeria, Says Bismark Rewane by Quintessence44: 4:25pm On May 30
Islie:

https://punchng.com/first-anniversary-ghana-is-now-richer-than-nigeria-says-bismark-rewane/?amp

RIWANE IS A ROTTEN LIAR FROM THE PITS OF HELL.

Where the hell did he get those FAKE GDP Per Capita figures?

NIGERIA’s GDP Per Capita is over $2,500 as any Google search will show you RIGHT NOW.

Where did he get $1,110 from?

He sat in his house and calculated it from his nyash?

WHAT SORT OF NONSENSICAL, BLATANT LIE IS THIS?

Re: First Anniversary: Ghana Is Now Richer Than Nigeria, Says Bismark Rewane by Eriokanmi: 4:26pm On May 30
richiemcgold:
A young Hausa boy from Niger Republic was lamenting in my hood recently that he wouldn't have come to hustle in Nigeria if he knew things have become worse like this over here. I met him around my farm scavenging for scrap metals and plastic bottles. I wanted to engage him as a labour in my farm but the boy rejected the offer saying he will soon head back for Niger Republic because he was making a better living over there than here. I was surprised to hear this because Nigeria in the pasts used to be like a small London to those abokis from Niger.
That's a fact. Cotonou people would willingly leave their children in the hands of Nigerians as maids. They knew by the time they returned, they'd be in money. Check it, how many homes do you find them nowadays? Is it not a couple wey don belle full go employ maids? That tells you Nigeria is failing as a state. Naira has lost its value...who caused all these, our bad leaders. Its not healthy when citizens are leaving their countries in droves as if there's civil war.

I love Nigeria and Nigerians. But each time I try to educate sone blind folks, they hit me back as if it's not same country we're in. Cos of Tinubu's bad policy, I lost several millions of naira. The so called big and mighty aren't spared by this greatest blunder made by Tinubu. I call him a jaujau leader for a reason. He doesn't think before acting and that's why we voted him out in lagos. We know him better but they called us names, bastardss, ingrates, etc...who doesn't know his father? Wondering if Tinubu is everyone's dad.

Are you aware that niger Republic also has a functional refinery? Shame on our leaders. We used to import our cooking gas from them. The moment junta took over and ecowas closed the border, they too stopped shipping cooking gas to us and price of gas soared. This was the truth that was hard to tell Nigerians. What of food? Niger was our main source of our meat, beans, onions and potatoes supply. Did you hear of them dying of hunger despite the sanctions? They had enough and beans got wasted at the border cos truckloads of beans couldn't enter Nigeria. When they reeled out their usual propaganda that trucks with food were seized by military at the Niger boarder as they were making their way into niger Republic by smughkers, I was just laughing, I said the government of propaganda had started again. Tinubu shouldn't have reopened the border now, if Nigerians wouldn't be dying on the streets of hunger. God loves us but we chose to hate ourselves by always voting the wrong people out of sentiments.

Re: First Anniversary: Ghana Is Now Richer Than Nigeria, Says Bismark Rewane by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:27pm On May 30
rebdisir:

You hit the Bulls eye. It's in the social media that Ronu apologist and APC media will jubilate on news of Total GDP when made public but will deliberately turn a blind eye on the GDP per capita.
Re: First Anniversary: Ghana Is Now Richer Than Nigeria, Says Bismark Rewane by StraightGaay: 4:28pm On May 30
anonimi:

BATeria eBola destroys everything that it touches.
Everyone and everything.

If in doubt, ask 20 million Lagosians who have endured his jeun soke jeun sapo in 25 years and counting.
Are you saying that Ebola is the opposite of Mindas Touch?
Re: First Anniversary: Ghana Is Now Richer Than Nigeria, Says Bismark Rewane by Jayhome24: 4:28pm On May 30
Quintessence44:

RIWANE IS A ROTTEN LIAR FROM THE PITS OF HELL.

Where the hell did he get those FAKE GDP Per Capita figures?

NIGERIA’s GDP Per Capita is over $2,500 as any Google search will show you RIGHT NOW.

Where did he get $1,110 from?

He sat in his house and calculated it from his nyash?

WHAT SORT OF NONSENSICAL, BLATANT LIE IS THIS?

Leave that idiot. What was his useless father contribution to Nigeria when he was in politics?

Ghana richer than Nigeria my foit!!! infacf Ghana can not stand where Anamba stand takless of Lagos and other state.

Re: First Anniversary: Ghana Is Now Richer Than Nigeria, Says Bismark Rewane by Litmus: 4:29pm On May 30
And authorities in Nigeria really need to do something about that aspect of the Ghana media professionally dedicated to targeting Nigeria negatively. They exist and Nigeria needs to act, I don't know how, but I'm sure there are Nigerians in positions and ability to do something proactive, even if it is to merely monitor or investigate.....
Re: First Anniversary: Ghana Is Now Richer Than Nigeria, Says Bismark Rewane by Exceed15: 4:34pm On May 30
Okoroawusa:
I Love Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Does he loves you in person?
Re: First Anniversary: Ghana Is Now Richer Than Nigeria, Says Bismark Rewane by awoo47: 4:34pm On May 30
Putinofrussia:

Ghana is not even in the first 10 nations according to IMF.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/businessday.ng/news/article/africas-gdp-giants-top-10-largest-economies-of-2024-imf/%3famp

It is due to the devaluation of the naira.

Before the end of this 2024,Nigeria will retake its first position as the richest economy in Africa.
Bookmark this.
are you slow? It's definitely talking about per capita. If Nigeria had ghana population, we for better south africa and be a true middle-earning country. But 250m ppl with a small output. although i attribute the 250m to polygamy and porous borders. Our leaders aren't visionary atall. when our population was spiking, the shouldve outlawed polygamy and tighten immigration.
Re: First Anniversary: Ghana Is Now Richer Than Nigeria, Says Bismark Rewane by olatuns2017: 4:35pm On May 30
Re: First Anniversary: Ghana Is Now Richer Than Nigeria, Says Bismark Rewane by Exceed15: 4:36pm On May 30
Nigeria should be called Ant of Africa. That's Tinubu score card. He has reduced the economy to nothing.
Re: First Anniversary: Ghana Is Now Richer Than Nigeria, Says Bismark Rewane by Iceberg3: 4:37pm On May 30
Coneheaded structures will call him ipob,igbo
Re: First Anniversary: Ghana Is Now Richer Than Nigeria, Says Bismark Rewane by Blazetrailer: 4:39pm On May 30
I am repeating it for the umpteenth time. If Nigerians truly understood the magnitude of damage those 2 thoughtless and vision less ideas by Tinubu, (wrobly referred to as "economic reforms")have caused to the economy and any little prospect it had, they would be on the streets now, demanding the removal of the fake strategist.
Wait till 2025/26 before you start seeing the full effect.

He has killed the Nigerian economy patapata.
Re: First Anniversary: Ghana Is Now Richer Than Nigeria, Says Bismark Rewane by Blazetrailer: 4:43pm On May 30
Truly, Tinubu doesnt think before acting. Devaluation of the naira was done without understanding the full effect. A reasonable leader would have gathered various opinions before doing something that stupid.

Eriokanmi:
That's a fact. Cotonou people would willingly leave their children in the hands of Nigerians as maids. They knew by the time they returned, they'd be in money. Check it, how many homes do you find them nowadays? Is it not a couple wey don belle full go employ maids? That tells you Nigeria is failing as a state. Naira has lost its value...who caused all these, our bad leaders. Its not healthy when citizens are leaving their countries in droves as if there's civil war.

I love Nigeria and Nigerians. But each time I try to educate sone blind folks, they hit me back as if it's not same country we're in. Cos of Tinubu's bad policy, I lost several millions of naira. The so called big and mighty aren't spared by this greatest blunder made by Tinubu. I call him a jaujau leader for a reason. He doesn't think before acting and that's why we voted him out in lagos. We know him better but they called us names, bastardss, ingrates, etc...who doesn't know his father? Wondering if Tinubu is everyone's dad.

Are you aware that niger Republic also has a functional refinery? Shame on our leaders. We used to import our cooking gas from them. The moment junta took over and ecowas closed the border, they too stopped shipping cooking gas to us and price of gas soared. This was the truth that was hard to tell Nigerians. What of food? Niger was our main source of our meat, beans, onions and potatoes supply. Did you hear of them dying of hunger despite the sanctions? They had enough and beans got wasted at the border cos truckloads of beans couldn't enter Nigeria. When they reeled out their usual propaganda that trucks with food were seized by military at the Niger boarder as they were making their way into niger Republic by smughkers, I was just laughing, I said the government of propaganda had started again. Tinubu shouldn't have reopened the border now, if Nigerians wouldn't be dying on the streets of hunger. God loves us but we chose to hate ourselves by always voting the wrong people out of sentiments.
Re: First Anniversary: Ghana Is Now Richer Than Nigeria, Says Bismark Rewane by Splashme: 4:47pm On May 30
Terrible

Abuja Youths Storm PDP Headquarters, Demand For Peter Obi / Obidients Million March In Mangu, Plateau State (Video) / Profile Of Caleb Mutfwang, Plateau State Governor-Elect

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70