Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,890 members, 7,879,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:29 AM

Marriage List From Akwa Ibom.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage List From Akwa Ibom.. (2590 Views)

Nairalander's Imo State Traditional Marriage List, Novembe 2022, Is It so Much / Emmanuella’s Family Shun Ned Nwoko’s Marriage List, Claims Emmanuella Is Not... / Chinese Man Weds Nigerian Lady From Akwa Ibom In Style (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marriage List From Akwa Ibom.. by descarado: 10:20am On May 31
ElevationD:
Wahala dey.
Anyway, I think this was meant to make people laugh. This is not a proper marriage list.
Why did you say so, you have not seen this type before?
I have seen worst in Northern Nigeria
You go buy gold and wrapper tire.
I can't tell if it's their custom anyway.
We, outsiders were fuming while they are OK doing their thing like it's nothing.
Heard why they give gold is because, when things so sour, the lady can sell those gold to support her her family. And their daughter will never go naked also. Makes sense sha.
Re: Marriage List From Akwa Ibom.. by GEJDHERO: 11:03am On May 31
For pussy wen guys don bang tire
Re: Marriage List From Akwa Ibom.. by LordIsaac(m): 12:25pm On May 31
Since it’s cultural, how did the culture come about “dry gin?” The family is seriously alcoholic. Not a good place to marry from!

The list must have been composed under the influence of ogogoro😁
Re: Marriage List From Akwa Ibom.. by Kevineleven(m): 1:16pm On May 31
AKwa ibom, the funny thing is their men will go to another state and marry cheap, thieves.
Re: Marriage List From Akwa Ibom.. by marsup: 1:50pm On May 31
Opportunists hiding under the umbrella of tradition.
Re: Marriage List From Akwa Ibom.. by danzaki63: 2:01pm On May 31
This list is fake, i didnt see any "He Dog" on the list.
Re: Marriage List From Akwa Ibom.. by beatsbyzibit: 2:12pm On May 31
Update your playlist.

Listen and use this trending Afrobeats Instrumentals

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dw4wT3wOozA?si=oDKnh-JQ-LhKVMu7

Subscribe
Re: Marriage List From Akwa Ibom.. by masui(m): 2:39pm On May 31
Macnnoli4:
I can't believe I am seeing big generator, lady motor bike and shredding machine in this list. I now see why men feel entitled to total submission from their wives after marriage. At the end of the day it is only the item labelled 'bride price' totalling 1.5 million that they will return in the event they divorce.

For where them go see 1.5 million return give the groom?
Re: Marriage List From Akwa Ibom.. by masui(m): 2:42pm On May 31
anibirelawal:
Wow, this list is similar to what I was given to at INI, AkwaIbom shocked

Na their way for that part of Akwa Ibom. Them never enter market go ask how much be ladies bike and generator alone.

Greedy lots
Re: Marriage List From Akwa Ibom.. by OKOATA(m): 5:01pm On May 31
anibirelawal:

My brother, the marriage program was postponed indefinitely ! Na marry I want marry, I no dey buy person.
Na virgin she be? Even if Na virgin I go dislike my fiancee instantly. She must have collided with them to write this rubbish for you. You better abandon make she find another simp wey go comot am for her family poverty. Marry this girl and her poverty family go finish you.
Re: Marriage List From Akwa Ibom.. by anibirelawal(m): 5:41pm On May 31
OKOATA:
Na virgin she be? Even if Na virgin I go dislike my fiancee instantly. She must have collided with them to write this rubbish for you. You better abandon make she find another simp wey go comot am for her family poverty. Marry this girl and her poverty family go finish you.

If not for love, I wouldn't have dared to request for the list at first place, but as it is now ehn, we are both on neutral level.
Re: Marriage List From Akwa Ibom.. by anibirelawal(m): 5:47pm On May 31
masui:

Na their way for that part of Akwa Ibom. Them never enter market go ask how much be ladies bike and generator alone.

Greedy lots

I know some people might think I don't have the money so why I'm complaining about the list. Truth is I have made a particular payment for thier house renovation some months before I was given the list.

So after seeing the list, I realized I was on a long thing. So I quietly withdraw my self from the unforseen future liability.

1 Like

Re: Marriage List From Akwa Ibom.. by masui(m): 6:43pm On May 31
anibirelawal:

I know some people might think I don't have the money so why I'm complaining about the list. Truth is I have made a particular payment for thier house renovation some months before I was given the list.

So after seeing the list, I realized I was on a long thing. So I quietly withdraw my self from the unforseen future liability.

Imagine. No single consideration.
Re: Marriage List From Akwa Ibom.. by OKOATA(m): 6:56pm On May 31
anibirelawal:

They already seen that you are loaded that's why. They are very greedy. Quit before they kee you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's The Difference Between Having Loved And Lost And Never Been In Love? / It Is Not Ideal For A Woman To Be Richer Or More Successful Than Her Man / I Want To Engage My Girlfriend,ladies Kindly Help Out With Mindblowing Ideas Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.