Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,157 members, 7,973,917 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 10:26 AM

No Need To Compel Anyone; The Messiah Never Did. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / No Need To Compel Anyone; The Messiah Never Did. (128 Views)

Who Is The Messiah? / Atiku: Tunde Bakare's Prophecy About Messiah From Adamawa In 2002 / 2019: Nigeria’s Messiah Will Come From North - Pastor Tunde Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No Need To Compel Anyone; The Messiah Never Did. by elated177: 3:37pm On May 30
El Elohe Yahshrael!

John 8: 45 Yet because I tell the truth, you do not believe me! 46 Can any of you prove me guilty of sin? If I am telling the truth, why don’t you believe me? 47 Whoever belongs to YHVH hears what YHVH says. The reason you do not hear is that you do not belong to YHVH.”

John 10: 25 Yahushua answered, “I did tell you, but you do not believe. The works I do in my Father’s name testify about me, 26 but you do not believe because you are not my sheep. 27 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. 28 I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. 29 My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand. 30 I and the Father are one.”

Anyone who compels anyone to hear or listen to the Good News of the Kingdom of YHVH Almighty, of Yahushua the Messiah, is not his servant.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu YAH!
Re: No Need To Compel Anyone; The Messiah Never Did. by elated177: 10:17am On Jul 17
Apt.

(1) (Reply)

Are You Empty-headed? Nature worship. / How Dreams Are Formed (part1) / The Lord Is Asking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.