Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,710 members, 7,892,808 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 05:57 PM

I'm 26 Depressed And Broke I Still Live With My Parents - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm 26 Depressed And Broke I Still Live With My Parents (1266 Views)

At 36, I Still Stay With My Parents And I Feel Not bad about it. / Father Of Bride Refuses To Let His Daughter Live With Her Husband / I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I'm 26 Depressed And Broke I Still Live With My Parents by Munsaz: 3:46pm On May 31
Kevineleven:

The last time I checked Gamorah was a city destroyed by God because of their atrocities.

Yeah true according to the Bible but it also have a different meaning
Re: I'm 26 Depressed And Broke I Still Live With My Parents by Kobojunkie: 5:59pm On May 31
Munsaz:
■ Omo the name gamorah means prosperity or abundance thanks I will look within and find what will make me different in the online business.i will do more research
You could maybe name your cat or dog that but a website or even a forum needs a name meaningful to the purpose. You need to do some serious research to understand and determine the market you wish to reach, and how you intend to as well. undecided
Re: I'm 26 Depressed And Broke I Still Live With My Parents by Kobojunkie: 6:01pm On May 31
Munsaz:
■ The form was made for tech geeks
By whom? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm In Search Of My Mother / Your Next Door Neighbour: Do You Relate? / What Medical Test Should Intending Couples Undergo?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.