Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,873 members, 7,902,807 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 04:49 PM

My APC Neighbor Committed Suicide - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My APC Neighbor Committed Suicide (1015 Views)

I Almost Committed Suicide When Temi Dumped Me For MR Eazi - (pictures) / Man Who Almost Committed Suicide Because Of His Ex Girlfriend Bounces Back / Beautiful Lady Who Almost Committed Suicide Shares Hot Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My APC Neighbor Committed Suicide by SultanOfPuna: 11:06am On May 31
My neighbor committed suicide recently

His wife left him last 2 months, he used to be a supporter of APC. And he repairs fridge and appliances.
They said frustration caused it, me I don't care

Anyways, my concern is not about the idiot that died.

You see I'm a traditional person, and in my tradition if someone commit suicide in an area. That area is believed to be engrossed with evil spirits and must be cleansed and offer some traditional rites.

And my room is not far from his room where he committed suicide. What should I do??

2 Likes

Re: My APC Neighbor Committed Suicide by SocialJustice: 11:29am On May 31
Ask Orunmila
Re: My APC Neighbor Committed Suicide by FeliciaOja(f): 11:30am On May 31
mind the way you speak about the dead
Re: My APC Neighbor Committed Suicide by Godmother(f): 11:54am On May 31
SultanOfPuna:

His wife left him last 2 months, he used to be a supporter of APC. And he repairs fridge and appliances.

You see I'm a traditional person, and in my tradition if someone commit suicide in an area. That area is believed to be engrossed with evil spirits and must be cleansed and offer some traditional rites.

And my room is not far from his room where he committed suicide. What should I do??

Instead of you to just pray for God to transform your situation so you never find yourself at the spot that man did,you are dwelling on irrelevant stuff.

If you are so bothered,move out, but remember you'll be needing agency and commission in addition to your new rent.

And no, your current landlord will likely not be reimbursing your remaining rent

2 Likes

Re: My APC Neighbor Committed Suicide by emnite(m): 12:23pm On May 31
Cleanse the area as you said
Re: My APC Neighbor Committed Suicide by danzaki63: 2:23pm On May 31
Use Puna to cleanse the place.
Re: My APC Neighbor Committed Suicide by BigYash: 2:37pm On May 31
SultanOfPuna:

And you claimed to be a traditional person o,yet you don’t know what to do. Guy stay one place o.. Na you kill the guy?

2 Likes

Re: My APC Neighbor Committed Suicide by EmperorCaesar(m): 3:10pm On May 31
This is all bullshit

I'm too smart to believe any random post without source by some online touts who are so dumb that they'd even wanna set up the dead for drags if this was true

With this archaic reasoning,I can correctly guess where you're from cheesy cheesy cheesy

Johannes Kepler proved that the Earth isn't flat but I know your head is

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Thank U All / Who Is A Real Man? / Wooing, Winning And Keeping Him/her In The Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.