Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,565 members, 7,972,131 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 01:32 AM

Military Promises To Retaliate Killing Of 5 Soldiers In Aba - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Promises To Retaliate Killing Of 5 Soldiers In Aba (25559 Views)

Gunmen Attack Military Checkpoint In Anambra, 5 Soldiers Killed / South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style / Yoruba Will Retaliate Killing Of Afenifere Leader’s Daughter – Gani Adams Vows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Promises To Retaliate Killing Of 5 Soldiers In Aba by MeaslesMumpsRub: 3:21pm On May 31
farouk2much:
Am in support and every one is in support. But retaliate with justice.... Don't waste innocent lives or properties........

The igbos are not innocent. They cheered the killings of soldiers as it happened. Ipob did not care about civilian ipob lives, why will the soldiers care about civilian ipob lives when they come for revenge. One good turn deserves another and all is fair in war.

3 Likes

Re: Military Promises To Retaliate Killing Of 5 Soldiers In Aba by DataDoc: 3:22pm On May 31
beerfraud:
Peter Obi’s supporters should be aware that Tinubu is not Buhari that will take nonsense from them

Ma, Everything is not about Peter Obi. Stop the misinformation

The Biafra agitation .has been ongoing for some years now

1 Like

Re: Military Promises To Retaliate Killing Of 5 Soldiers In Aba by Omoawoke: 3:22pm On May 31
DMerciful:
While I condemn the killing of soldiers by unknown gunmen, I also blame the military for sending soldiers to the East at a time like yesterday especially as there was no reason to.

This excitement by the military to go to the East should be reviewed.

They are Nigerian soldiers and can occupy any place at any time.
So you expect soldiers to vacate the place because??
I don’t get you people honestly, so police and soldiers should vacate the east because the east want to make biafran day, what kind of suggestion is that?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Promises To Retaliate Killing Of 5 Soldiers In Aba by Greenback: 3:23pm On May 31
Raskimonojendor shameless yoruba man carry igbo matter for head.. shame:
The soldiers killed were also ibos. Ibos in Abia state were hailing the IPOB terrorists as they were parading and having a good day killing other ibos in uniform inside Abia state. The military should not waste their time. IPOB are already experts in taking out their own people.

But if the Army still decides to go-ahead with the retaliation in Abia state, gladly the battleground is Alaibo in the SE.

It's not surprising that IPOB ran wild in Abia state unlike other South Eastern states. After LP won the election, Abia state is now the safe haven of the terrorists. IPOB and Obidients are not too different from each other. Alot of Obidients are IPOB members.

As for Peter Obi, he has gone deaf and dumb to the terrorism activities that happened in his region. If it was in a different region, he would have bored is with his long epistle of how Nigeria is not safe.

Moghalu's wife of do not invest in Lagos as also gone deaf and dumb.

The likes of dmerciful (currently abroad), kettykin, gidgiddy, racoon, sisterann e.t.c were hailing the killers on from their safe abode in the SW. Only jmoore and a few others like sonature were the voice of reason.

Hypocrites.
Re: Military Promises To Retaliate Killing Of 5 Soldiers In Aba by Squirrel1(m): 3:23pm On May 31
alpharoyalty:
Yes, by killing and raping innocent people.
They should also retaliate the killings of soldiers in the north , same way they do it in the south
mumu.. military will retaliate..that is all. Wait for dem and keep chest beating

3 Likes

Re: Military Promises To Retaliate Killing Of 5 Soldiers In Aba by Squirrel1(m): 3:24pm On May 31
callmevirus:
Nothing concern me but E dey mind

They can start with boko harams
u cheer ur brothers and u don't want military to step in? I pity u. They are coming.

2 Likes

Re: Military Promises To Retaliate Killing Of 5 Soldiers In Aba by Squirrel1(m): 3:25pm On May 31
MrBachelor:
Retaliate by killing civilians, whereas ungun known men and Boko boys are using them to count scores.
abeg ahut up. The military is coming to retaliate. Deal with it.

1 Like

Re: Military Promises To Retaliate Killing Of 5 Soldiers In Aba by Tareq1105: 3:25pm On May 31
Donake:
SouthEast and Igbos have never been known for such atrocities in their region. I strongly condemn the killing of soldiers in any disguise but the matter must be handed so these killings stop.

If they don't seem justice like dropping terrorism charges gainer Bodejo and igboho,how then do we explain Nnamdi Kanu ordeal despite been renditioned in a manner condemned by the Supreme Court?

Release MNK and half of the criminilaty ends today

Are you giving government condition? It's unfortunate that Igbo leaders including Obi are not talking now until when soldiers would retaliate and people die. That's when they would say it's Tinubu that is killing Ibos.

3 Likes

Re: Military Promises To Retaliate Killing Of 5 Soldiers In Aba by SoaringLife01: 3:25pm On May 31
The Nigerian Army should STEP UP THEIR INTELLIGENCE OPS and go and flush out the IPOB militants in their hideouts.The NA should carry out precision operation against IPOB ,not the scatter scatter operation that usually target harmless Nigerians.
Re: Military Promises To Retaliate Killing Of 5 Soldiers In Aba by Akalia(m): 3:26pm On May 31
beerfraud:
Peter Obi’s supporters should be aware that Tinubu is not Buhari that will take nonsense from them
You are mad. Those assailants that murdered Nigerian soldiers do not represent the sane camp of Peter obi and obedients in general.
Please don't make the mistake of considering innocent southeasterners to be one with the armed separatists.

1 Like

Re: Military Promises To Retaliate Killing Of 5 Soldiers In Aba by Pootle: 3:27pm On May 31
sacin:
Not easy ruling Nigeria with all these

nigerians are one of the the most difficult ppl to govern

1 Like

Re: Military Promises To Retaliate Killing Of 5 Soldiers In Aba by Chidex50(m): 3:27pm On May 31
beerfraud:
Say another thing....dis old.
Re: Military Promises To Retaliate Killing Of 5 Soldiers In Aba by dododawa1: 3:27pm On May 31
Oby ezekweil

And

Peter Obi

Are silent

2 Likes

Re: Military Promises To Retaliate Killing Of 5 Soldiers In Aba by edogu(m): 3:28pm On May 31
Instead of using word 'retaliate' while not 'we will find the culprits and deal with them'.
Re: Military Promises To Retaliate Killing Of 5 Soldiers In Aba by kettykin: 3:28pm On May 31
Raskimonojendor:
The soldiers killed were also ibos. Ibos in Abia state were hailing the IPOB terrorists as they were parading and having a good day killing other ibos in uniform inside Abia state. The military should not waste their time. IPOB are already experts in taking out their own people.

But if the Army still decides to go-ahead with the retaliation in Abia state, gladly the battleground is Alaibo in the SE.

It's not surprising that IPOB ran wild in Abia state unlike other South Eastern states. After LP won the election, Abia state is now the safe haven of the terrorists. IPOB and Obidients are not too different from each other. Alot of Obidients are IPOB members.

As for Peter Obi, he has gone deaf and dumb to the terrorism activities that happened in his region. If it was in a different region, he would have bored is with his long epistle of how Nigeria is not safe.

The likes of dmerciful (currently abroad), kettykin, gidgiddy, racoon, sisterann e.t.c were hailing the killers on from their safe abode in the SW. Only jmoore and a few others like sonature were the voice of reason.

Hypocrites.
I did not encourage or support killing of anyone soldiers or unprotected people. The killings are very bad .
Re: Military Promises To Retaliate Killing Of 5 Soldiers In Aba by Franking: 3:28pm On May 31
Serious people don't make noise. Nigeria Army are a joke. They should continue bantering with unknown gunmen rather than ensuring security of lives and property.
Re: Military Promises To Retaliate Killing Of 5 Soldiers In Aba by Menclothing1: 3:29pm On May 31
This one na pure wahala
Re: Military Promises To Retaliate Killing Of 5 Soldiers In Aba by Moniya4Real(m): 3:29pm On May 31
🤣🤣🤣
Justiceganduje:
Me too. I have nothing to say. I won't mention you again in this life. Everything is now in the past. I'm now a born again Christian. Goodbye.
Re: Military Promises To Retaliate Killing Of 5 Soldiers In Aba by kettykin: 3:29pm On May 31
edogu:
Instead of using word 'retaliate' while not 'we will find the culprits and deal with them'.

This is why I think this is a very bad set up. They will kill the innocent which will lead to more revenge etc

1 Like

Re: Military Promises To Retaliate Killing Of 5 Soldiers In Aba by Papayaayasager(m): 3:29pm On May 31
Nigerian soldiers are dying like flies everyday
Re: Military Promises To Retaliate Killing Of 5 Soldiers In Aba by Didijiji: 3:30pm On May 31
beerfraud:
the way you guys overhype this Tinubu…

Is he not the one presiding over the current damage if our economy

Like the worst economic record in history
Re: Military Promises To Retaliate Killing Of 5 Soldiers In Aba by callmevirus(m): 3:31pm On May 31
Squirrel1:
u cheer ur brothers and u don't want military to step in? I pity u. They are coming.

I pity you too, because you don't know your right from left

1 Like

Re: Military Promises To Retaliate Killing Of 5 Soldiers In Aba by GrandTempestPro: 3:31pm On May 31
DMerciful:
While I condemn the killing of soldiers by unknown gunmen, I also blame the military for sending soldiers to the East at a time like yesterday especially as there was no reason to.

What do you mean by that, please? Before the Nigerian-Biafran/Nigerian Civil War there were regional army formations in Lagos, Enugu, Ibadan and Kaduna. However, due to wars, there are military formations all over Nigeria, Europe, the Americas, Asia, Oceania, etc.
Re: Military Promises To Retaliate Killing Of 5 Soldiers In Aba by Didijiji: 3:31pm On May 31
Why kill those innocent soldiers ?

They have families 😭😭
Re: Military Promises To Retaliate Killing Of 5 Soldiers In Aba by Eagleways: 3:31pm On May 31
beerfraud:
Go and sit down!!!

When soldiers are killed in the North, soldiers will be running with their tails in between their legs. When same happen in the East , you hear them shouting for revenge on innocent citizens.
Injustice meted to Easterners are still pulling this country down as a curse , which has not been addressed and they are doing more

PRAY AND PLAN ALL YOU WANT , IF INJUSTICE PREVALENT IN THIS COUNTRY IS NOT ADDRESSED , NIGERIA IS GOING NO WHERE.

Go after those who killed the soldiers.

Why is it that Nigerian soldiers are always taken unawares?? Are they always drunk or gross incompetence on their line of duties? Not even a gun duel before being over power . Shame !!!
Re: Military Promises To Retaliate Killing Of 5 Soldiers In Aba by Arostar2023: 3:31pm On May 31
DMerciful:

The said Obikabia junction is a toll gate of a kind. The soldiers stationed there extort innocent motorists. That's why they lack discipline and alertness while on duty...this I have seen. That's why soldiers are always eager to be posted to the SE...and they love been on strategic junctions, and in the open for monetary reasons...RIP to the dead.

2 Likes

Re: Military Promises To Retaliate Killing Of 5 Soldiers In Aba by EMXTAN1(m): 3:32pm On May 31
MightySparrow:

The first wrong should not have come at all.
Igbos creating trouble for themselves since 1960

Bro.. let's leave stereotyping ethnicity... This hasn't taken us anywhere.. we can all learn and correct ourselves.. I'm sure u have "igbo" friends or know Alot of good ones.. u generalizing doesn't speak well of your person.. lets change that mindset..

1 Like

Re: Military Promises To Retaliate Killing Of 5 Soldiers In Aba by MDK777: 3:33pm On May 31
Operation crocodile tears I am II
Re: Military Promises To Retaliate Killing Of 5 Soldiers In Aba by AskNgige2: 3:33pm On May 31
helinues:
Toh

Nothing to say

They should go for bokoharam and terrorists in the bush
Re: Military Promises To Retaliate Killing Of 5 Soldiers In Aba by DMerciful(m): 3:34pm On May 31
For fear of secession, the military tends to overreact regarding anything SE. You can't force unity but can negotiate it
GrandTempestPro:

What do you mean by that, please? Before the Nigerian-Biafran/Nigerian Civil War there were regional army formations in Lagos, Enugu, Ibadan and Kaduna. However, due to wars, there are military formations all over Nigeria, Europe, the Americas, Asia, Oceania, etc.
Re: Military Promises To Retaliate Killing Of 5 Soldiers In Aba by dreamworld: 3:35pm On May 31
Raskimonojendor:

Hypocrites.
What of Yoruba nation terrorist and amotekun terrorist?
Re: Military Promises To Retaliate Killing Of 5 Soldiers In Aba by DrMuzungu(m): 3:35pm On May 31
i just hope these army men won't go and wipe out the entire community including women nd children, instead of hunting down actual bad guys.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Minimum Wage: Labour Suspends Planned Strike As Talks Continue Today / Amotekun: South East Governors To Create Regional Security Outfit / Dickson Exposes Opposition's Rigging Plan - Audio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.