Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,052 members, 7,896,438 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 01:58 PM

Minimum Wage: Labour Declare Indefinite Nationwide Strike June 3 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Minimum Wage: Labour Declare Indefinite Nationwide Strike June 3 (31570 Views)

Why We Accepted ₦‎70,000 Naira Minimum Wage - Labour / Fuel Hike: It Will Be An Indefinite Nationwide Strike Without Notice - Ajaero / Ogun Workers Declare Indefinite Strike Over Unremitted Deductions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Declare Indefinite Nationwide Strike June 3 by GreenxGreen: 6:02pm On May 31
peculiar2233:
I don't even know weather to take NLC serious or not. Finger crossed 🤔
I swear ! These Toothbrushes Bulldogs are not to be trusted 😡😡😡

1 Like

Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Declare Indefinite Nationwide Strike June 3 by johnjose68: 6:02pm On May 31
Dapromzy333:

https://news360ng.com/breaking-labour-unions-to-commence-indefinite-nationwide-strike-june-3rd/

ON ALEX OTTI...
Last month, Yoruba nation agitators tried nonsense in Ibadan. The Governor of Oyo did not wait for any Federal Government. He used Oyo State's authority to arrest the perpetrators within hours of the incident. The very next day, Governor Seyi Makinde destroyed their houses. On the third day, they were in court. Today, they are in prison. That is a Governor!
Not this one that watches and does nothing while a separatist group causes killings, mayhem and chaos in his state. And this is the man Peter Obi, and Oby Ezekwesili praised as the best Governor!
Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Declare Indefinite Nationwide Strike June 3 by ttobizz(m): 6:02pm On May 31
Nzogbu2012:
It took Peter Obi exactly two hours and twenty five minutes to condemn the killings in Plateau and less than four hours to condemn the attacks in Benue, both last week. He condemned the killings in Niger State the same day it happened. Mr. Peter Obi even travelled to Kano to visit the victims of the mosque bombing at the hospital they were being treated at.

But, more than twenty four hours after unknown gunmen killed three soldiers in the Southeast as the Indigenous Peoples of Biafra enforced a regional sit-at-home to mark the 57th anniversary of the declaration of the defunct rebel Republic of Biafra, Peter Obi has still not spoken up. Is Obi in support of IPOB? Is Peter Obi against the Nigerian Army?

This is the standard practice with Obi. If it happens outside the Southeast, he will shout, cry and dance naked in public. But if it occurs within Igboland, he will be quiet. Peter Obi's charity does not begin at home.

He commented on Banex Plaza closure, the insecurity in Northern Nigeria, the Landmark Beachfront demolition, the killing of sixteen soldiers in Okinawa, Delta State

Disillusioned!
Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Declare Indefinite Nationwide Strike June 3 by NeckingNgulping(m): 6:02pm On May 31
I stand with the NLC..

2 Likes

Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Declare Indefinite Nationwide Strike June 3 by johnjose68: 6:03pm On May 31
Dapromzy333:

https://news360ng.com/breaking-labour-unions-to-commence-indefinite-nationwide-strike-june-3rd/

ON RACOON

We see your dumbness and deafness now that i.pob reign supreme in your land and stopped your families from writing Mathematics in WAEC and you said nothing.

You are always waiting for one negative thing to say about Nigeria, about other tribes, about Tinubu, about the Yoruba!!!

Your tribe will go down in history as the most negative-minded in the history of the country...just wait for it.

NIGERIA WE HAIL THEE!!!
Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Declare Indefinite Nationwide Strike June 3 by Sermwell(m): 6:03pm On May 31
johnjose68:

Racoon will be happy now at this new cheesy cheesy it's what he wants...for the country to burn. Unfortunately for him and his ilk, Nigeria will rise again.

LP labour, led by Ajaero is a toothless bulldog.
Let's wait and see.
The country will only burn under an irresponsible government!!
No wishes by a private citizen will make it burn!!
You better face your problem! What a misplaced priority!!

1 Like

Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Declare Indefinite Nationwide Strike June 3 by Fragility6: 6:03pm On May 31
lapintoz:
This opposition Labour Party cum Union self.....una own too much.....how many workers can government pay N500k MW to? Una eyes go soon clear....
But number if citizens can buy fuel at 800 per litre, millions of citizens can pay electricity tariffs that has been increased 3 times in less than a year under tinubu, millions of citizens can pay increased school fees across Federal educational institutions. Dunce

2 Likes

Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Declare Indefinite Nationwide Strike June 3 by Danniedpastor(m): 6:03pm On May 31
Nzogbu2012:
It took Peter Obi exactly two hours and twenty five minutes to condemn the killings in Plateau and less than four hours to condemn the attacks in Benue, both last week. He condemned the killings in Niger State the same day it happened. Mr. Peter Obi even travelled to Kano to visit the victims of the mosque bombing at the hospital they were being treated at.

But, more than twenty four hours after unknown gunmen killed three soldiers in the Southeast as the Indigenous Peoples of Biafra enforced a regional sit-at-home to mark the 57th anniversary of the declaration of the defunct rebel Republic of Biafra, Peter Obi has still not spoken up. Is Obi in support of IPOB? Is Peter Obi against the Nigerian Army?

This is the standard practice with Obi. If it happens outside the Southeast, he will shout, cry and dance naked in public. But if it occurs within Igboland, he will be quiet. Peter Obi's charity does not begin at home.

He commented on Banex Plaza closure, the insecurity in Northern Nigeria, the Landmark Beachfront demolition, the killing of sixteen soldiers in Okinawa, Delta State
How is this connected to the news on this thread?
Foolish one,I haul thee

1 Like

Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Declare Indefinite Nationwide Strike June 3 by ShootThemAll(f): 6:03pm On May 31
Ti.nubu, his family and his bunch of Lagos thieves are failures that ONLY dwell on government money to survive.

Anytime you see a politician that his or her family are all in politics, just know that they are den of thieves that feed on government money and on poor gullible Nigerians scarce resources. They will NEVER do anything positive for the country to move forward or that will benefit all.

1 Like

Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Declare Indefinite Nationwide Strike June 3 by GreenxGreen: 6:05pm On May 31
Emu4life:
The Government is not sincere. You enact policies that have made life expensive for the masses yet offering Peanut as Minimum Wage.
Basket of Tomatoes is now 150k, while Rice is 87k but the Government is proposing 60k as Minimum Wage.

Does it make sense to them that a Nigerian worker cannot buy a Bag of Rice or Basket of Tomatoes with their monthly salary??
Isn't this wickedness of the highest order?
Minimum wage can not buy a Bag of Rice 🌾 kai 😞😞😞
Thunder ⚡⚡⚡ Fire 🔥🔥🔥 Tinubu, Shettima and the entire APC Government
Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Declare Indefinite Nationwide Strike June 3 by ShootThemAll(f): 6:06pm On May 31
Danniedpastor:

How is this connected to the news on this thread?
Foolish one,I haul thee

It's one of Reno Omokri's social media rats or even one of Reno's fake accounts on naira land.
Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Declare Indefinite Nationwide Strike June 3 by Theoarhics: 6:06pm On May 31
Labour agitation no favour me . I don't care about the wage or the strike. That's a one sided fight. If they are agitating for fuel to go back 200. Naira they should go and sleep. How Many ppl are govt workers? But everyone uses fuel. Labour are selfish. Fight for the reduction of fuel not just minimum wage. How that one take affect me?
Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Declare Indefinite Nationwide Strike June 3 by Danniedpastor(m): 6:06pm On May 31
oneMalik:
So na govt go plant tomato and rice for you abi

deh paly !!!!!

I know you have a pea sized brain.
Are talking about planting crops or increase salaries so that workers can afford basic necessities?
Nonsense!!!
Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Declare Indefinite Nationwide Strike June 3 by godofuck231: 6:07pm On May 31
Trust some reasonable Nigerians, they will take to farming let the rich eat the bank notes
Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Declare Indefinite Nationwide Strike June 3 by Senprince100: 6:08pm On May 31
Good one labour union
This government claimed they were subsidizing petrol and electricity for us, now they removed the subsidy and left us to be paying it ourselves with same 30k minimum wage?

2 Likes

Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Declare Indefinite Nationwide Strike June 3 by harissonk1(m): 6:08pm On May 31
The suffering is really unbearable. We just hope that NLC and TUC are serious and mean business this time.
Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Declare Indefinite Nationwide Strike June 3 by NaijaCover(m): 6:09pm On May 31
Following
Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Declare Indefinite Nationwide Strike June 3 by ttobizz(m): 6:09pm On May 31
Sermwell:

As much as you're making sense, some idiots here will still openly attack you!! Same idiots suffering from this useless policies oh!! cheesy

I still find it funny for someone, who's supposedly educated to put up a post, saying workers do not want terrific hike but want increased wage. I wonder what's his definition of hike
Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Declare Indefinite Nationwide Strike June 3 by Danniedpastor(m): 6:10pm On May 31
ShootThemAll:

It's one of Reno Omokri's social media rats or even one of Reno's fake accounts on naira land.
That Reno guy is a very big fool.
The type Yoruba calls 'Agbaya"

1 Like

Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Declare Indefinite Nationwide Strike June 3 by Polynek(m): 6:10pm On May 31
Nice one
Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Declare Indefinite Nationwide Strike June 3 by yoruboid: 6:12pm On May 31
Validated:
Tinubu is a failure and an ineffectual buffoon

No one in your generation and those unborn will ever match his achievements 20yrs ago

You’re a nonentity. No one knows you and you’re very inconsequential.
Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Declare Indefinite Nationwide Strike June 3 by YungG(m): 6:13pm On May 31
But Tinubu said NO MORE STRIKES
Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Declare Indefinite Nationwide Strike June 3 by Jocdon(m): 6:13pm On May 31
NIGERIA
Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Declare Indefinite Nationwide Strike June 3 by Barimx: 6:14pm On May 31
oneMalik:
Let these fools go to strike abeg...

you want increment but you don't want tariff hike .... Mumu people .

Make we see how the strike go take make govt pay 500k as minimum wage .

May your family weep over you this year for this useless comments
Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Declare Indefinite Nationwide Strike June 3 by HellVictorinho6(m): 6:15pm On May 31
Crazy people

Selfish demons
Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Declare Indefinite Nationwide Strike June 3 by Okortor: 6:15pm On May 31
Dey play.... labour that we know, at midnight it would have called off.
ForValour:
Highly needed. 60k MW is annoying.
Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Declare Indefinite Nationwide Strike June 3 by Doyin2(m): 6:16pm On May 31
Angelfrost:
It will end at 100k... Which almost all states will refuse to implement.
I wonder the essence of fighting for a minimum wage that not all private and government sectors can implement.

I see a lot of politicking and stupidity in all of these.
Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Declare Indefinite Nationwide Strike June 3 by HellVictorinho6(m): 6:16pm On May 31
Barimx:

May your family weep over you this year for this useless comments

Both fg and labor dey ment

Spits
Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Declare Indefinite Nationwide Strike June 3 by T2SSpace(f): 6:16pm On May 31
Magnumproperty:
All bark and no bite..... As usual
I'm telling you. These guys can be so annoying.

1 Like

Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Declare Indefinite Nationwide Strike June 3 by Iamgrey5(m): 6:18pm On May 31
"Might declare" in the news article

Yet, headlines claim they have declared it.
Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Declare Indefinite Nationwide Strike June 3 by HellVictorinho6(m): 6:19pm On May 31
Doyin2:

I wonder the essence of fighting for a minimum wage that not all private and government sectors can implement.

I see a lot of politicking and stupidity in all of these.

Fvck fg

Fvck the governors

Fvck labor

Fvck the day i was born and the day i will die a nigerian

Spits
Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Declare Indefinite Nationwide Strike June 3 by 82man: 6:21pm On May 31
Clowns and full of comedy organisation, no serious one in labours anymore, full of yeye people, we missed Adams oshiomole era

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Suicide Bomber Strikes At ECWA Church, Gombe, On New Year’s Day / Fani Kayode’s Former Girlfriend Cries Out Over Alleged Threat To Life / Timeline Of Ganduje And Sanusi Feud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.