Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,609 members, 7,944,804 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 04:39 AM

Same People Who Support The Genocide Of Palestinians Are Now Begging Nigerian Ar - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Same People Who Support The Genocide Of Palestinians Are Now Begging Nigerian Ar (589 Views)

Reno Omkri: The Same People Who Backed Mmesoma Ejikeme Backed Peter Obi / Five Nigerian Senators Who Support Social Media Regulation / Please Don't Vote PDP, I'm Begging Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Same People Who Support The Genocide Of Palestinians Are Now Begging Nigerian Ar by ChiefJusticeFuc: 5:57pm On May 31
This is despite the overwhelming support IPOB enjoys amongst their populace .

The same people that have been jubilating allover SM about the murder of Nigerian army personnel are now telling the Army to go after the killers and avoid collateral damage.

How can there be such a hypocritical people like these cretins ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Same People Who Support The Genocide Of Palestinians Are Now Begging Nigerian Ar by Namaster: 6:00pm On May 31
What are you? Daft??

Who killed soldiers? Is it the INNOCENT shoes seller? Or the clothes dealer?

Do you expect people to sit back and let the Army MURDER them and praise them for it?

What EXACTLY do you expect?

Let the Army kill the IPOB/ESN who killed them. Not random civilians who had NOTHING to do with it.

That's just common sense!

2 Likes

Re: Same People Who Support The Genocide Of Palestinians Are Now Begging Nigerian Ar by Front0lane: 6:04pm On May 31
My brother their matter just tire me. I believe too many people are born foolish or chose to be deliberately foolish out of religious or ethnic bigotry in this Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Same People Who Support The Genocide Of Palestinians Are Now Begging Nigerian Ar by ChiefJusticeFuc: 6:06pm On May 31
Namaster:
What are you? Daft??

Do you expect people to sit back and let the Army MURDER them and praise them for it?

Let the Army kill the IPOB/ESN who killed them. Not random civilians who had NOTHING to do with it.

But IDF can bomb and kill Palestinians indiscriminately while you cheer the genocide on.

Karma has a way of locating it's customers.

May 30th is Nigeria's Oct 7th.

2 Likes

Re: Same People Who Support The Genocide Of Palestinians Are Now Begging Nigerian Ar by Quintessence44: 6:08pm On May 31
ChiefJusticeFuc:

The same people that have been jubilating allover SM about the murder of Nigerian army personnel are now telling the Army to go after the killers and avoid collateral damage.

Na their way.

Shameless hypocrites.

One rule for them, another rule for others.

1 Like

Re: Same People Who Support The Genocide Of Palestinians Are Now Begging Nigerian Ar by Namaster: 6:16pm On May 31
ChiefJusticeFuc:

But IDF can bomb and kill Palestinians indiscriminately while you cheer the genocide on.

Although exchanging words with someone that is as MENTALLY DEFICIENT as you is tiresome, I'll indulge you one last time.

First of all, Hamas killed and kidnapped CIVILIANS. ESN/IPOB killed soldiers aka combatants.

Next js the fact that Hamas infiltrated ANOTHER country. What happened in Abia State is a domestic issue.

Finally, NOBODY is saying that the Military shouldn't go after the killers. Just that civilians who had NOTHING to do with the death of the soldiers.

In this situation, the Nigerian Military is much more similar to Hamas than the IDF.
Re: Same People Who Support The Genocide Of Palestinians Are Now Begging Nigerian Ar by ChiefJusticeFuc: 6:19pm On May 31
Namaster:

Although exchanging words with someone that is as MENTALLY DEFICIENT as you is tiresome, I'll indulge you one last time.

First of all, Hamas killed and kidnapped CIVILIANS. ESN/IPOB killed soldiers aka combatants.

Next js the fact that Hamas infiltrated ANOTHER country. What happened in Abia State is a domestic issue.

Finally, NOBODY is saying that the Military shouldn't go after the killers. Just that civilians who had NOTHING to do with the death of the soldiers.

In this situation, the Nigerian Military is much more similar to Hamas than the IDF.

Still making excuses for your slave masters ?

Your karma level just went up full notch.

Your IPOB terrorists have been killing northerners in your yeast since they went full ret@rd mode.

You take northern silence for granting not knowing those ones are sharpening their swords
Re: Same People Who Support The Genocide Of Palestinians Are Now Begging Nigerian Ar by general111(m): 6:58pm On May 31
ChiefJusticeFuc:

Still making excuses for your slave masters ?

Your karma level just went up full notch.

Your IPOB terrorists have been killing northerners in your yeast since they went full ret@rd mode.

You take northern silence for granting not knowing those ones are sharpening their swords
Did you even read what he wrote?
Can you show us videos where Ipob hides in schools,hospitals,mosque and churches?..
Is it today that you want to know that upon mainly hides in the forest,whereas hamas keeps hiding amongst civilians.
Comparing hamas and ipob makes no logical sense.
Re: Same People Who Support The Genocide Of Palestinians Are Now Begging Nigerian Ar by ChiefJusticeFuc: 7:03pm On May 31
general111:

Did you even read what he wrote?
Can you show us videos where Ipob hides in schools,hospitals,mosque and churches?..
Is it today that you want to know that upon mainly hides in the forest,whereas hamas keeps hiding amongst civilians.
Comparing hamas and ipob makes no logical sense.

Their last attack was from a heavily built up area.

This is the statement from the Nigerian Army.

Read between the lines.

Besides, Gaza is the most heavily populated and dense place on earth owing to your Jewish apartheid govt.

Which bush dey Gaza?
Re: Same People Who Support The Genocide Of Palestinians Are Now Begging Nigerian Ar by Benzigler: 7:07pm On May 31
ChiefJusticeFuc:

Read between the lines.

Besides, Gaza is the most heavily populated and dense place on earth owing to your Jewish apartheid govt.

Which bush dey Gaza?

Seek help urgently, something is wrong with you upstairs
Re: Same People Who Support The Genocide Of Palestinians Are Now Begging Nigerian Ar by ChiefJusticeFuc: 7:08pm On May 31
Benzigler:

Seek help urgently, something is wrong with you upstairs

See am.

You can't gaslight me.

I know you fools too well and have a response ten questions before you even make it in advance .

I know you fools more than you know yourselves
Re: Same People Who Support The Genocide Of Palestinians Are Now Begging Nigerian Ar by Benzigler: 7:11pm On May 31
ChiefJusticeFuc:

See am.

You can't gaslight me.

I know you fools too well and have a response ten questions before you even make it in advance .

It makes no sense engaging people with mental disorder undecided
Re: Same People Who Support The Genocide Of Palestinians Are Now Begging Nigerian Ar by Galinton(m): 7:23pm On May 31
IPOB & ISLAM are all terorrists. Case close
Re: Same People Who Support The Genocide Of Palestinians Are Now Begging Nigerian Ar by AnambraPikinSel: 7:25pm On May 31
Our Army must do whatever it takes,I don't care what they do to restore sanity,they can even go the way of isreal since they were first attacked by those terrorist.
Re: Same People Who Support The Genocide Of Palestinians Are Now Begging Nigerian Ar by LegendHero(m): 7:25pm On May 31
Just as you can say same people that support Israel killing Palestinians for the atrocities of Hamas terrorists are now opposing Nigeria soldiers from killing IPOB terrorists sympathizers.

Hypocrisy on steroid.

4 Likes

Re: Same People Who Support The Genocide Of Palestinians Are Now Begging Nigerian Ar by AnambraPikinSel: 7:26pm On May 31
Namaster:
What are you? Daft??

He's more okay than you if you ever supported Isreal.
Re: Same People Who Support The Genocide Of Palestinians Are Now Begging Nigerian Ar by AnambraPikinSel: 7:27pm On May 31
ChiefJusticeFuc:

Do they think before they act?

1 Like

Re: Same People Who Support The Genocide Of Palestinians Are Now Begging Nigerian Ar by ChiefJusticeFuc: 7:27pm On May 31
Benzigler:

It makes no sense engaging people with mental disorder undecided

Like the way your Messiah takes advice from Onistha madmen.

Gerrout from my mentions.
Re: Same People Who Support The Genocide Of Palestinians Are Now Begging Nigerian Ar by general111(m): 7:36pm On May 31
ChiefJusticeFuc:

Read between the lines.

Which bush dey Gaza?

Read between which lines?
You deny the fact that hamas are using human shield compared to ipob that comes out,wearing biafra uniforms.
You deny the fact that hamas have tunnels underneath civilian infrastructure,yet you ask me to read between the lines..

You deny the fact that they
Re: Same People Who Support The Genocide Of Palestinians Are Now Begging Nigerian Ar by nedu666: 7:38pm On May 31
ChiefJusticeFuc:

Look at this cretin. Before Oct 7, you have been promoting genocide against jews using numerous username. You also said your aim is to be a suicide bomber in a primary school in tel aviv. But being the coward you are, when time came to fight for Palestine you choose to face lgbos because you know bibi no dey play
Re: Same People Who Support The Genocide Of Palestinians Are Now Begging Nigerian Ar by nedu666: 7:41pm On May 31
ChiefJusticeFuc:

See am.

You can't gaslight me.

Look at who is calling another person fool. A grown up man who has spent 12 years writing thousands of articles on Jewish conspiracy and promoting genocide on jews using over 100 usernames. Hamas needs you, leave nairaland and go and excute your 15 step plan on how to eliminate all the Jews worldwide
Re: Same People Who Support The Genocide Of Palestinians Are Now Begging Nigerian Ar by Benzigler: 8:06pm On May 31
ChiefJusticeFuc:

Like the way your Messiah takes advice from Onistha madmen.

Gerrout from my mentions.

Re: Same People Who Support The Genocide Of Palestinians Are Now Begging Nigerian Ar by Ofunaofu: 8:42pm On May 31
Front0lane:
My brother their matter just tire me. I believe too many people are born foolish or chose to be deliberately foolish out of religious or ethnic bigotry in this Nigeria

Na your matter dey tire you
Re: Same People Who Support The Genocide Of Palestinians Are Now Begging Nigerian Ar by AcadaWriter: 9:11pm On May 31
the group & ISLAM are all terorrists. Case close
Re: Same People Who Support The Genocide Of Palestinians Are Now Begging Nigerian Ar by ChiefJusticeFuc: 9:48pm On May 31
AcadaWriter:
the group & ISLAM are all terorrists. Case close

Ekwensu worshiping apostates of the church who now claim to be Jews but are not but are of the synagogue of Satan are the problem and not Muslims and Islam.

(1) (Reply)

From Kano, Kaduna To Rivers - Political Realignment Ahead Of 2027 / IPOB And The Amusing Side Of Insecurity / Abia, Anambra, Bayelsa, Delta, Enugu, Imo refused To Implement N30,000 Min. Wage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.