Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,595 members, 7,932,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 01:05 PM

Funny Reason Why A Nigerian Man Ended His Relationship With A Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funny Reason Why A Nigerian Man Ended His Relationship With A Lady (838 Views)

My Brother Just Ended His Marriage Of 2years / My Friend And Her BF Had Serious Quarrel And Here Is The Funny Reason / Lady Refuses Her Boyfriend's Breakup, See Her Funny Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Reason Why A Nigerian Man Ended His Relationship With A Lady by Fcold: 6:06pm On May 31
Lady sheds tears after her boyfriend ended their relationship due to her inability to drip 💧

Watch below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9TNFZjlqx4?si=ncbg2FTnSygrl2-W
Re: Funny Reason Why A Nigerian Man Ended His Relationship With A Lady by Fcold: 6:07pm On May 31
Pls if you are here,, help me follow that YouTube page.. Support a Nigerian brother

https://youtube.com/@nigeriacelebritytv?si=l1jETDUeZIYVKZEn
Re: Funny Reason Why A Nigerian Man Ended His Relationship With A Lady by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:08pm On May 31
wetin be drip? iyou mean being WET or you mean SQUIRT?

if your babe aint wet then BLAME YOURSELF, if she cant squirt then BLAME LIFE!
Re: Funny Reason Why A Nigerian Man Ended His Relationship With A Lady by Fcold: 6:59pm On May 31
MrBrownJay1:
wetin be drip? iyou mean being WET or you mean SQUIRT?

if your babe aint wet then BLAME YOURSELF, if she cant squirt then BLAME LIFE!

Real talk.. Bro, pls Subscribe to my channel.. The one you just watched.. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Can We All Fall In Love? / Husband Forgets Wife At Party! / Want To Have A Tiv In Your Arms Check This Out Only For The Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.