Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,059 members, 7,899,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 07:22 PM

30th May: Identities Of Soldiers Gunned Down By IPOB Terrorists Revealed - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 30th May: Identities Of Soldiers Gunned Down By IPOB Terrorists Revealed (50092 Views)

President Tinubu's Statement On Killing Of Soldiers In Aba By IPOB Terrorists / Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush / More Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Yobe After Boko Haram Overran Military Base (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 30th May: Identities Of Soldiers Gunned Down By IPOB Terrorists Revealed by hammer567: 10:48pm On May 31
Morphinne:

Your first paragraph is a perfect description of the mistake that birthed you grin
Again, I will explain to you in kindergarten terms.
I said and I’m still maintaining that the difference here is that the people living in the communities where soldiers were killed in the north (Katsina) are not celebrating the bandits’ terror acts and don’t see them as freedom fighters unlike Aba people.
The northerners are a mile wiser than the south easterners in this regard.
A sane community of people (Delta for instance) will try everything possible to dissociate themselves from the attackers but yeebos were seen jubilating on the streets. Even if they are in support of the terrorists, right-thinking people would do so tacitly but then again, ibos and sanity can’t just be put in the same sentence and you’re a living proof.

THERE IS NOTHING, BOTH YOU AND YOUR DEAD ARMY CAN DO.

U CAN TAKE THAT TO THE BANK.
Re: 30th May: Identities Of Soldiers Gunned Down By IPOB Terrorists Revealed by goaldynman(m): 10:53pm On May 31
The Army leaders deliberately selected Igbo junior officers and sent them on a suicide mission as sacrifice!

I blame the Igbos still joining Nigeria Army!
Re: 30th May: Identities Of Soldiers Gunned Down By IPOB Terrorists Revealed by Jagabanarmy: 10:55pm On May 31
BeeBeeOoh:

https://dailytrust.com/revealed-identities-of-soldiers-gunned-down-by-ipob-terrorists/
Ipob will regret this senseless killings pretty soon. They will pay a huge price

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30th May: Identities Of Soldiers Gunned Down By IPOB Terrorists Revealed by izubext007: 10:55pm On May 31
The army 🪖🪖🪖 will northern soldier to oil rich region
Re: 30th May: Identities Of Soldiers Gunned Down By IPOB Terrorists Revealed by hammer567: 10:57pm On May 31
Jagabanarmy:

Ipob will regret this senseless killings pretty soon. They will pay a huge price

DONT TRY ANYTHING, WE GO ENTER SW REGION GO SEE YOUR MAMA.
Re: 30th May: Identities Of Soldiers Gunned Down By IPOB Terrorists Revealed by Christistruth00: 10:59pm On May 31
Did I just read 6 Civilians also died?
Re: 30th May: Identities Of Soldiers Gunned Down By IPOB Terrorists Revealed by BJanta: 11:05pm On May 31
Yujin:

IPOB is a peaceful organization and will continue to remain so until we are pushed to the wall.

Meanwhile, quit the hypocrisy and fake love. Your antecedents are well known. Try and provide the names of all the Nigerian soldiers slaughtered by your fulani terrorists in the Katsina just three weeks ago.

Shebi you be Ibo ? Cool oga, the senseless killing go soon reach your turn.

2 Likes

Re: 30th May: Identities Of Soldiers Gunned Down By IPOB Terrorists Revealed by Adaisback(f): 11:07pm On May 31
babtoundey:

I feel you are the first South Easterner I have seen, at least on this forum, that openly, objectively and logically evaluate the activities of ESN. When one speaks against the needless killings of security personnel, the use of force and brutality IPOB/ESN deploy in securing obedience and the irrationality of the people cheering them, one is immediately tagged the enemy of the Igbo.

Maybe you see things the way you do because you are not native to south East. But, it is really hard seeing people from South East condemning the activities of ESN. If they don't justify the crime, they find some stupid and annoying ways to falsify the and absolve IPOB of the crime. It never cease to amaze me why a group of people will idolise murderers.
My brother, I am from the south east and I reside in the south east. I used to be emotional too until I heard that hunch back KANU calling for the head of Wike a sitting governor, immediately, something in me snapped,

I have this God given ability to envision the future, I looked and saw that KANU will further destroy my people and that is when I decided to fight him with all my strength. KANU destroyed my people and the very peaceful southeast till date.

Today, we all travel with fear of the unknown within the south east. In Some places, these idiots don't permit burial and wedding ceremonies unless you pay millions of Naira. They fear and respect no one, they kill , kidnap and murder with impunity.

God will always bless Peter Obi for being the only governor that dealt with massob without pity. The rest are governors with no balls

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30th May: Identities Of Soldiers Gunned Down By IPOB Terrorists Revealed by vikstandon(m): 11:07pm On May 31
If Military was wise... they should have just honored the Biafran Remembrance Day!

A day no go kill!
Re: 30th May: Identities Of Soldiers Gunned Down By IPOB Terrorists Revealed by Azazyel: 11:09pm On May 31
So civilians even lost their lives. Wonderful! Well done Ipob
Re: 30th May: Identities Of Soldiers Gunned Down By IPOB Terrorists Revealed by Adaisback(f): 11:10pm On May 31
Autodidact1:

But these same guys were massacred in their thousands by the same NA even though they were unarmed and never hurt a fly. Don't you think actions have consequences? Bow they're back on revenge
go and check well, do your home work very well, Kanu caused it all. KANU simply sacrificed our brothers to his blood sucking ubini ukpabi idol through python dance. Go and open your spiritual eyes, you will shudder with fear and hate with what you will see

2 Likes

Re: 30th May: Identities Of Soldiers Gunned Down By IPOB Terrorists Revealed by wallaze(m): 11:14pm On May 31
Golan007:
At least 3 igbos.

Chai.

Stop this gullibility
Re: 30th May: Identities Of Soldiers Gunned Down By IPOB Terrorists Revealed by peeta4u(m): 11:17pm On May 31
Re: 30th May: Identities Of Soldiers Gunned Down By IPOB Terrorists Revealed by Sirianese: 11:17pm On May 31
Let Nigeria break already; this forced marriage is not working, and it will never work
Re: 30th May: Identities Of Soldiers Gunned Down By IPOB Terrorists Revealed by swagana: 11:26pm On May 31
hammer567:

NIGERIA IS A DANGER TO THE IGBO MAN.

WHEN BOKO HARM WAS HOT, THEY SENT THEM THERE AND SENT FULANI TO THE EAST.

NOW U SAY THEY HAVE SENT THEM TO SE.

YET NA FULANI DEY COLLECT PROMOTION FOR ARMY.

https://www.nairaland.com/4865120/only-igbo-soldiers-sent-fight

Any time UGM ambush security forces in SE check the names of victims both police and army.
Re: 30th May: Identities Of Soldiers Gunned Down By IPOB Terrorists Revealed by Besto(m): 11:35pm On May 31
KingAzubuike:
Sergeant Charles Ugochukwu (94NA/38/1467)
shocked shocked shocked

Person wey join army 1994 still be sergeant? shocked all because his name is not Muhammed Dongoyaro he for be warrant officer at least.

He is suppose to be a mwo sef
Re: 30th May: Identities Of Soldiers Gunned Down By IPOB Terrorists Revealed by sPromets: 11:37pm On May 31
Click Here to More ... https://heylink.me/t10xyz
Re: 30th May: Identities Of Soldiers Gunned Down By IPOB Terrorists Revealed by EmperorCaesar(m): 11:39pm On May 31
rinzaugustine:
news about igbos always generate the highest number of views and interest because igbos are the show piece of Nigeria while the north and west remain the spectators and hence the saying without igbos there is no Nigeria

Not the showpiece but because you're reactionary

It's a very terrible trait and it's make it easy for others to manipulate and entrap u

Read up on it online
Re: 30th May: Identities Of Soldiers Gunned Down By IPOB Terrorists Revealed by ceejayluv(m): 11:44pm On May 31
RoxyBrownAutos:
The Okuoma incident in Delta state is entirely different from Aba incident.The community in Okuoma fought the soldiers and deliberately killed the soldiers,it was known that the community was responsible for the attack. The attackers of Aba incidence is unknown,it may be a criminal gang that attacked the soldiers,so any attempt at
fighting back on the people of Aba will be unprofessional by the security agents.
Let's keep denying the obvious. Same Aba people were hailing the assailants while driving by. I don't support retaliating on passers-by. But I just hope any non - state actors caught henceforth should be killed on the spot.

1 Like

Re: 30th May: Identities Of Soldiers Gunned Down By IPOB Terrorists Revealed by ceejayluv(m): 11:49pm On May 31
vikstandon:
If Military was wise... they should have just honored the Biafran Remembrance Day!

A day no go kill!
How did the military dishonour the day.? Should security forces abdicate their duties because of Biafra day? What if there's a fire incident, should firemen ignore calls?. Biafra Day shouldn't be a shut down of civilization.

1 Like

Re: 30th May: Identities Of Soldiers Gunned Down By IPOB Terrorists Revealed by ceejayluv(m): 11:52pm On May 31
ArcSEMPECJ:

In Anambra State, all the Army check points I know where entirely abandoned by the Army, not because they are afraid or fearful, no no, but because they respect the dead Biafran Armies who died in warfront...

I expected the same to be done all over South East, then let the Government be at alert in case there are killing sprees going on by the unknown gun men to the citizens of Nigeria in South East....then the Nigerian Army can swing in in their majority to calm the situation and deal with those people accordingly....as they are now going against the rights and will of the masses as citizens of Nigeria they are sworn to protect.....

If such were respected and done by the Nigerian Army, we won't be counting dead people by now....

It was Nigerian Army that killed these Biafran Soldiers those people you are protecting are mourning , so you should apply wisdom to follow them especially in a State like Abia and in Aba where they are majority....

Nigeria should be a better country by now, but the government refused....
In summary, killing of security forces senselessly is justified because it's Biafra day. Your logic is superb.

2 Likes

Re: 30th May: Identities Of Soldiers Gunned Down By IPOB Terrorists Revealed by ceejayluv(m): 11:55pm On May 31
donkach:

It might still be sponsored by govamenti, to destroy what otti is achieving.The focus has left Anambra and Imo is now aba.
Leave conspiracy theories... People were hailing the assailants. They were killed by a pro Biafra armed group. Let's call a spade a spade.

2 Likes

Re: 30th May: Identities Of Soldiers Gunned Down By IPOB Terrorists Revealed by shegra58: 11:56pm On May 31
BeeBeeOoh:

https://dailytrust.com/revealed-identities-of-soldiers-gunned-down-by-ipob-terrorists/
igbo will soon kill themselves finished as FG keep deploring their kinsmen to their region most steewpid tribe I ever seen
Very soon Army will retaliate and deployed Abokis and Yoruba soldiers to come and deal with you guys and probably ræp3 your women
Before before una don scatter comot for where you should call home and hang around everywhere
No problem dey come Yoruba land we are your refugees camp from the time immemorial
Igbo go back home go and invest in your war zone
Re: 30th May: Identities Of Soldiers Gunned Down By IPOB Terrorists Revealed by viodemus: 11:56pm On May 31
na wa o.

some people are still hearing some street and likely possible news

- they said some of their so called colleagues might have done them in. Are you seeing that no core northerner was included in their formation. The sham forces is currently 59% core northerners, 25% yorubas, then a mixture of others, with the core northerners still getting a huge percent of the others.

Why is it this one time, or let me say, how many times do you see an igbo dominated platoon, don't you know they are suspecting the igbos among them, and south south and even some middle belt to be blood igbos. All because they want to be aware of the igbos
and how to adjust to how they will deal with us. raping, kpai-ing, and all sorts of terrorists genocide on innocent people.

Their playbook is clear, use fake kpai-ing or kpai the few unsuspecting non-sham igbos, in the sham forces; kpai them, and use it to do propaganda to western powers, In order to justify, their open genocide against civilians. One of their current plan is to use the igbos to equalize for the Palestine. terrorists, because Israel is rightly dealing with terrorism that have been occurring with them.

Some people have investigated this thing, and called it a sham smoke screen; they are kpai-ing, the igbos. The igbos amongst their ranks all over Nigeria, the igbos also need to be straightening the narrative locally and internationally. It has systemic evil against the igbos written all over it. But, they are mistaken, the igbos will over come all enemies that hate our peace and our general progress, for us and the good people of the world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 30th May: Identities Of Soldiers Gunned Down By IPOB Terrorists Revealed by ceejayluv(m): 12:02am On Jun 01
ChimaAdeoye:
It is clear that IPOB did not do it. For one, IPOB has not been a problem in Abia state. The problems had always been in Imo state and Abia had been very normal.

The FG killer squads masquerading as "UGM" to blackmail the southeast are the ones targeting Abia state now to scuttle the good works of the governor. This killer squad also has inside information on their carefully selected units and checkpoints to attack. Where they would attack and kill Igbo officers who are the majority in that unit. They will fail as they have always failed!
Keep denying the obvious. Killing those soldiers is an act of war. Who price must pay.

1 Like

Re: 30th May: Identities Of Soldiers Gunned Down By IPOB Terrorists Revealed by ceejayluv(m): 12:05am On Jun 01
kikake:

Who told you that the killers were IPOB people? For years, hoodlums wanting to draw Nigeria's soldiers to kill innocent people in the SE had shot Nigeria's soldiers in the SE.
Even the information released by Nigeria's Military officials said suspected to be IPOB people.
Reason why you needed to read before jumping on comment section for your unending desire to stamp an unarmed IPOB with motto of "no violence " as a terrorist organisation.
Judging my kanu's utterances via radio Biafra, did he sound like one who promoted "no violence " mantra?

1 Like

Re: 30th May: Identities Of Soldiers Gunned Down By IPOB Terrorists Revealed by Jovin894: 12:05am On Jun 01
Chai...Emma ...how I wish u dey do ur barbing than .....God ... Rip bro
Re: 30th May: Identities Of Soldiers Gunned Down By IPOB Terrorists Revealed by rinzaugustine: 12:09am On Jun 01
EmperorCaesar:

Not the showpiece but because you're reactionary

It's a very terrible trait and it's make it easy for others to manipulate and entrap u

Read up on it online
not showpiece but you left news about your region if any at to come here for igbo news …that means you are calling your own region a terrible worthless place not worthy of attracting interest from anybody
Re: 30th May: Identities Of Soldiers Gunned Down By IPOB Terrorists Revealed by franksam209: 12:17am On Jun 01
ArewaQuitessenc:
3 of the soldiers are Igbos, the Augustine Emmanuel fellow might also be Igbo even though his name sounds more "South South". My point is the foolish enablers of this senseless madness that celebrated these killings only ended up scoring an own goal. You are killing your own brothers in uniform and thinking it's "Zoo army" or Northerners you're killing...at the end it's still the Hausa/fulani soldiers that will enter Aba and start causing mayhem on innocent civilians.

When I say IPOB and idiots like Simon Ekpa who want to destroy the good PR going on in the SE are the most tactless set of idiots, I couldn't be more correct. When they are done killing all the Igbo soldiers in the SE, who then will defend Igbos when jungle matures? is it the untrained criminals who call themselves freedom fighters that will fight the Biafra with their stolen weapons?

I love Igbos but they need to wisen up and stamp out unstable individuals like Simon Ekpa and his gangs. Stop feeding the monsters that will come back and destroy you!

RIP to the fallen heroes smh.
your opinion starts and ends on nairaland, it doesn't count, no one gives a Bleep abt what you think
Re: 30th May: Identities Of Soldiers Gunned Down By IPOB Terrorists Revealed by membranus: 12:18am On Jun 01
hammer567:

DONT TRY ANYTHING, WE GO ENTER SW REGION GO SEE YOUR MAMA.

The last time your ragtag army tried it, your innocent people paid for it in millions s0uls lost. Try it once again, you will shed tears of bl00d.
Re: 30th May: Identities Of Soldiers Gunned Down By IPOB Terrorists Revealed by Kevineleven(m): 12:22am On Jun 01
joseph1832:
Ah ah. Is this necessary.
It is.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wedding Invitation Card Of Ibrahim Babangida & Maryam In 1969 (Photo) / Yahaya Bello Wears Army Uniform, Storms Forest To Meet With Soldiers. Photos / Azubuike Chikere-Wanjoku Storms INEC Collation Centre,Wants Return Of N12m Bribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.