Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,031 members, 7,933,484 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 08:00 AM

30th May: Identities Of Soldiers Gunned Down By IPOB Terrorists Revealed - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 30th May: Identities Of Soldiers Gunned Down By IPOB Terrorists Revealed (50360 Views)

Nigerian Army Arrest Officer Who Gunned Down 16-Year-Old Protester In Kaduna / Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush / More Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Yobe After Boko Haram Overran Military Base (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 30th May: Identities Of Soldiers Gunned Down By IPOB Terrorists Revealed by Forkthiefnubu: 5:42am On Jun 01
nyabinghi:
3 million in 1967 na like 36 million now
15 million of that will be from the renowned cowards of okitpupa oduastan who passes out at sound of gunshot with the so called Generals weeping like little girls oh Abacha where art thou
Re: 30th May: Identities Of Soldiers Gunned Down By IPOB Terrorists Revealed by richie240: 5:49am On Jun 01
And whose fault is it if even nigerian soldiers do not trust their igbo counterparts??

When this ewu asaba of a soldier shown below made this distasteful comment, he received a thunderous support from his kinsmen online. And u expect sane nigerians to take u seriously?

As u lay ur bed, so u lie on it.
viodemus:
na wa o.

some people are still hearing some street and likely possible news

- they said some of their so called colleagues might have done them in. Are you seeing that no core northerner was included in their formation. The sham forces is currently 59% core northerners, 25% yorubas, then a mixture of others, with the core northerners still getting a huge percent of the others.

Why is it this one time, or let me say, how many times do you see an igbo dominated platoon, don't you know they are suspecting the igbos among them, and south south and even some middle belt to be blood igbos. All because they want to be aware of the igbos
and how to adjust to how they will deal with us. raping, kpai-ing, and all sorts of terrorists genocide on innocent people.

Their playbook is clear, use fake kpai-ing or kpai the few unsuspecting non-sham igbos, in the sham forces; kpai them, and use it to do propaganda to western powers, In order to justify, their open genocide against civilians. One of their current plan is to use the igbos to equalize for the Palestine. terrorists, because Israel is rightly dealing with terrorism that have been occurring with them.

Some people have investigated this thing, and called it a sham smoke screen; they are kpai-ing, the igbos. The igbos amongst their ranks all over Nigeria, the igbos also need to be straightening the narrative locally and internationally. It has systemic evil against the igbos written all over it. But, they are mistaken, the igbos will over come all enemies that hate our peace and our general progress, for us and the good people of the world.

Re: 30th May: Identities Of Soldiers Gunned Down By IPOB Terrorists Revealed by joseph1832(m): 6:23am On Jun 01
Kevineleven:

It is.
I believe it's unnecessary exposure, especially to the families of the dead soldiers.
Re: 30th May: Identities Of Soldiers Gunned Down By IPOB Terrorists Revealed by perdollar(m): 6:44am On Jun 01
Why is Ugochukwu recruited in 1994 still a sergeant with Bala recruited in 2003? 9 years gap same rank! Many cases are there in both the commissioned and non commissioned officers
Re: 30th May: Identities Of Soldiers Gunned Down By IPOB Terrorists Revealed by Akinpresident: 6:47am On Jun 01
ArewaQuitessenc:
3 of the soldiers are Igbos, the Augustine Emmanuel fellow might also be Igbo even though his name sounds more "South South". My point is the foolish enablers of this senseless madness that celebrated these killings only ended up scoring an own goal. You are killing your own brothers in uniform and thinking it's "Zoo army" or Northerners you're killing...at the end it's still the Hausa/fulani soldiers that will enter Aba and start causing mayhem on innocent civilians.

When I say IPOB and idiots like Simon Ekpa who want to destroy the good PR going on in the SE are the most tactless set of idiots, I couldn't be more correct. When they are done killing all the Igbo soldiers in the SE, who then will defend Igbos when jungle matures? is it the untrained criminals who call themselves freedom fighters that will fight the Biafra with their stolen weapons?

I love Igbos but they need to wisen up and stamp out unstable individuals like Simon Ekpa and his gangs. Stop feeding the monsters that will come back and destroy you!

RIP to the fallen heroes smh.

You just nailed it.
That's my problem too with the so called Igbo elders. They should denounce Simon Ekpa publicly the way they're publicly identifying with Nnamdi Kanu. But I think they're afraid of their safety. They might talk, next thing, they'd kill the person. Remember the gruesome way Prof Dora Akunyili's husband was killed? Many of them could be afraid of such experience.
But then, it's better to say the truth and follow it up with action than stay in denial and still battle with the consequences.

1 Like

Re: 30th May: Identities Of Soldiers Gunned Down By IPOB Terrorists Revealed by Tizu(m): 6:59am On Jun 01
3 Igbo extortionists.
May their souls rest in peace.
Re: 30th May: Identities Of Soldiers Gunned Down By IPOB Terrorists Revealed by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 7:11am On Jun 01
ceejayluv:

In summary, killing of security forces senselessly is justified because it's Biafra day. Your logic is superb.

If you don't know hiw to comprehend words, then is not my problem
Re: 30th May: Identities Of Soldiers Gunned Down By IPOB Terrorists Revealed by Neverlookback: 7:20am On Jun 01
You have not really written anything that answered my question.

How would closing businesses in the South East affect the price of goods and services in other regions? Please explain it to me like I am primary school.

I presume you are an advocate, based on your submissions. So, this is your opportunity to articulate the merits, in the large scheme of things, of sit-at-home - going on now for about three years - and destruction of lives and properties in the South East.
aestake:

Prices of things do not know tribe or region. NO ELECTRICITY has you all.
Re: 30th May: Identities Of Soldiers Gunned Down By IPOB Terrorists Revealed by Abagworo(m): 7:47am On Jun 01
Fineman2:
Igbos were celebrating the killing of these soldiers yesterday, they must be very sad now

You must be mad and stpid at the same time. Kitikpa gbapia onu hi there. Which Igbos celebrated killing of soldiers? This was exactly how your people used propaganda to turn the 1966 coup to Igbo coup. There was total sorrow in Abia State and nobody is happy in Abia for the importation of insecurity into the once most peaceful State when the State is experiencing exponential economic and infrastructural growth. Those who did this are enemies of Abia State and their aim is clearly to create chaos and slow down development
Re: 30th May: Identities Of Soldiers Gunned Down By IPOB Terrorists Revealed by Malawian(m): 8:15am On Jun 01
3-4 Igbos + 1 Middle-Belt Christian. You have to wonder if they were sacrificed. I think this story has more hidden details than we are being told.
Re: 30th May: Identities Of Soldiers Gunned Down By IPOB Terrorists Revealed by sweerychick(f): 8:17am On Jun 01
ArewaQuitessenc:
3 of the soldiers are Igbos, the Augustine Emmanuel fellow might also be Igbo even though his name sounds more "South South". My point is the foolish enablers of this senseless madness that celebrated these killings only ended up scoring an own goal. You are killing your own brothers in uniform and thinking it's "Zoo army" or Northerners you're killing...at the end it's still the Hausa/fulani soldiers that will enter Aba and start causing mayhem on innocent civilians.

When I say IPOB and idiots like Simon Ekpa who want to destroy the good PR going on in the SE are the most tactless set of idiots, I couldn't be more correct. When they are done killing all the Igbo soldiers in the SE, who then will defend Igbos when jungle matures? is it the untrained criminals who call themselves freedom fighters that will fight the Biafra with their stolen weapons?

I love Igbos but they need to wisen up and stamp out unstable individuals like Simon Ekpa and his gangs. Stop feeding the monsters that will come back and destroy you!

before you comment try to reason don't bring Igbos into this, this is a pure work of anti government sponsors. They came with tinted Prado cars and tactically killed those soldiers then fled. So that they can make east an unsafe place
Re: 30th May: Identities Of Soldiers Gunned Down By IPOB Terrorists Revealed by Fantasticcc: 8:20am On Jun 01
Every sensible person know this is a political k!lling
Re: 30th May: Identities Of Soldiers Gunned Down By IPOB Terrorists Revealed by sweerychick(f): 8:23am On Jun 01
franksam209:
Ipob is a different entity entirely from the terrorist thugs commiting crimes,,, calling ipob a terrorist is just like saying arewa and oduduwa are terrorist ..
Igbo is a language, Biafra is a place/people
Ipob means people of Biafra
Those terrorist thugs on a killing spree are ESN or whatever they call themselves, they have nothing to do with biafran people..
I believe With the rampant killings, they are losing support or have totally lost support from the South easterners
That's the game plan of the government, implant terrorist and tag them IPOB. So that the Biafran agitation would end it's all a game. Didn't you notice that initially even before IPOB makes a statement about killings the government is quick to label them terrorist
Re: 30th May: Identities Of Soldiers Gunned Down By IPOB Terrorists Revealed by Eriokanmi: 8:28am On Jun 01
richie240:
The comment was directed at the one whose 'maternal grandfather' was yoruba but whose father isn't!

Iyán ogún odún á máa jóni lówó
cool
And who's father is ibo from agulu and himself? Stop drinking that tin, I reiterate grin.
Re: 30th May: Identities Of Soldiers Gunned Down By IPOB Terrorists Revealed by countryman13: 8:31am On Jun 01
Raskimonojendor:
One Christian northerner and 4 South easterners. All senior NCOs.

It's not surprising because for about 3 years now, the Nigerian Armed Forces and The Police have been posting Ibo officers to the SE region over officers not from the region.

Apparently, it's a strategy to try and stop the senseless ambush killings due to the familiarity of those officers with the terrain, language, and culture, but it seems not to be working.
Those strategies hardly work where d inhabitants are senseless because they will want to take advantage of the fact that he's my brother. The Igbos need to wise up and stop every form of violence in their domain for peaceful existence.
Re: 30th May: Identities Of Soldiers Gunned Down By IPOB Terrorists Revealed by Mrpojj(m): 8:41am On Jun 01
richie240:
Wrong!
You still haven't gotten the memo: larger percentage of igbo soldiers will be posted to alaigbo because they 'understand the language and the terrain'.

By the time 80% of the soldiers posted to alaigbo for either reprisals or for worreva reasons are fellow ndigbos, una aiz go clear as una usual propaganda of ''ndi-hausa sojas are kirring away blodas" mantra would fall flat on its face.
cool
When reprisals video will be out, all you will be hearing is Danbura, Waka shege up and down
Re: 30th May: Identities Of Soldiers Gunned Down By IPOB Terrorists Revealed by ceejayluv(m): 8:46am On Jun 01
viodemus:
na wa o.

some people are still hearing some street and likely possible news

- they said some of their so called colleagues might have done them in. Are you seeing that no core northerner was included in their formation. The sham forces is currently 59% core northerners, 25% yorubas, then a mixture of others, with the core northerners still getting a huge percent of the others.

Why is it this one time, or let me say, how many times do you see an igbo dominated platoon, don't you know they are suspecting the igbos among them, and south south and even some middle belt to be blood igbos. All because they want to be aware of the igbos
and how to adjust to how they will deal with us. raping, kpai-ing, and all sorts of terrorists genocide on innocent people.

Their playbook is clear, use fake kpai-ing or kpai the few unsuspecting non-sham igbos, in the sham forces; kpai them, and use it to do propaganda to western powers, In order to justify, their open genocide against civilians. One of their current plan is to use the igbos to equalize for the Palestine. terrorists, because Israel is rightly dealing with terrorism that have been occurring with them.

Some people have investigated this thing, and called it a sham smoke screen; they are kpai-ing, the igbos. The igbos amongst their ranks all over Nigeria, the igbos also need to be straightening the narrative locally and internationally. It has systemic evil against the igbos written all over it. But, they are mistaken, the igbos will over come all enemies that hate our peace and our general progress, for us and the good people of the world.

Stop killing security forces unprovoked so you won't be wracking your brain coming up with conspiracy theories.
Re: 30th May: Identities Of Soldiers Gunned Down By IPOB Terrorists Revealed by BigDawsNet: 8:50am On Jun 01
KingAzubuike:
Sergeant Charles Ugochukwu (94NA/38/1467)
shocked shocked shocked

Person wey join army 1994 still be sergeant? shocked all because his name is not Muhammed Dongoyaro he for be warrant officer at least.

In the Nigerian Military and paramilitary promotions settings… I will advise a prospective officer to join with a degree or at least HND/OND …

If you get recruited with just ssce, promotion will be a thing of miracle and will require extraordinary hard work to get…
Re: 30th May: Identities Of Soldiers Gunned Down By IPOB Terrorists Revealed by Nikes(m): 9:06am On Jun 01
KingAzubuike:
Sergeant Charles Ugochukwu (94NA/38/1467)
shocked shocked shocked

Person wey join army 1994 still be sergeant? shocked all because his name is not Muhammed Dongoyaro he for be warrant officer at least.

Ogbeni rest. This has nothing to do with tribe or religion. There are plenty of reasons why a soldier could remain at one rank for a long time. These reasons apply irrespective of tribe or religion.
Re: 30th May: Identities Of Soldiers Gunned Down By IPOB Terrorists Revealed by ariesbull: 9:15am On Jun 01
pafun:

When he was addressing conference about other similar matters, was he president?
is he your president
Re: 30th May: Identities Of Soldiers Gunned Down By IPOB Terrorists Revealed by Nikes(m): 9:18am On Jun 01
perdollar:
Why is Ugochukwu recruited in 1994 still a sergeant with Bala recruited in 2003? 9 years gap same rank! Many cases are there in both the commissioned and non commissioned officers
Growing up where I did there were more low ranking 'senior' soldiers from the northern extraction than any other region. This has nothing to do with tribe or religion. My Pop's coursemate, a fulani man, was still a corporal when my father became a Master Warrant Officer. There are many factors here. Soldiers can be demoted as a disciplinary measure, some may not be able to scale the minimum course requirements for promotion, some may have personal beef with their commanding officer, some may belong to corps that hardly see the light of promotion in due time( same in the US military where the marines are always lagging behind In terms of promotion), e.t.c. like I said I has nothing to do with tribe. That's just how the military is.
Re: 30th May: Identities Of Soldiers Gunned Down By IPOB Terrorists Revealed by ElSudani: 9:20am On Jun 01
UbaPhilipo:
Serve nigerian with all your strength at ur own peril

And then you struggle to japa to other places where people serve their country with all their strength even without being prompted.
Re: 30th May: Identities Of Soldiers Gunned Down By IPOB Terrorists Revealed by SirBunky85(m): 9:29am On Jun 01
UbaPhilipo:
Serve nigerian with all your strength at ur own peril
stup1d submission as usual.i pray you fall victim of all these ipob miscreants .
Re: 30th May: Identities Of Soldiers Gunned Down By IPOB Terrorists Revealed by ajlinkstoplist(m): 10:15am On Jun 01
Goodnewsupdate1:
See the Video of Don Jazzy and Ayra Starr Mum that got fans talking
As Nigerians React To Video Of Ayra Starr With Foreign Fans

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Swecr5e_es

It’s because the new song [url= https://www.okaygroove.com/naija-download-mp3/ayra-starr-birds-sing-of-money/]Birds sing money[/url]
Re: 30th May: Identities Of Soldiers Gunned Down By IPOB Terrorists Revealed by worldstevo: 10:37am On Jun 01
ArewaQuitessenc:

You are on point bro. I agree with you totally. I have always held the belief that the biafra of a thing is a scam. If charity does not begin at home then it's pointless agitating for secession. That's why I hold the belief that the yoruba's are more politically smarter than we igbo's
Re: 30th May: Identities Of Soldiers Gunned Down By IPOB Terrorists Revealed by Autodidact1: 10:38am On Jun 01
Adaisback:
go and check well, do your home work very well, Kanu caused it all. KANU simply sacrificed our brothers to his blood sucking ubini ukpabi idol through python dance. Go and open your spiritual eyes, you will shudder with fear and hate with what you will see

Kanu caused what? Did he tell Nigerian army to massacre unarmed protesters and people praying in secondary school fields who are unarmed and didn't harm a fly for years? They were killed for at least 5 years before they started retaliating. Don't let your hatred blind you from the truth
Re: 30th May: Identities Of Soldiers Gunned Down By IPOB Terrorists Revealed by Yujin(m): 12:09pm On Jun 01
Morphinne:

Your first paragraph is a perfect description of the mistake that birthed you grin
Again, I will explain to you in kindergarten terms.
I said and I’m still maintaining that the difference here is that the people living in the communities where soldiers were killed in the north (Katsina) are not celebrating the bandits’ terror acts and don’t see them as freedom fighters unlike Aba people.
The northerners are a mile wiser than the south easterners in this regard.
A sane community of people (Delta for instance) will try everything possible to dissociate themselves from the attackers but yeebos were seen jubilating on the streets. Even if they are in support of the terrorists, right-thinking people would do so tacitly but then again, ibos and sanity can’t just be put in the same sentence and you’re a living proof.
I repeat, your stupidity knows no bound and your opinion is as useless as the dog poo fit only for the dustbin.
So far so good, our 'insanity' has proven to be far better than your sanity which has rendered Nigeria the poverty capital of the world. Year in year out, Nigeria is plagued with hundreds of kidnapped persons in a single swoop which graces international media platforms. Hundreds are slaughtered and houses burnt down without a single culprit arrested by your useless army yet you have the temerity to point your leprous fingers towards us. May God punish you for your extreme foolishness, you nincompoop.
First go and return the miilions forced into IDP camps to the ancestral lands stolen by your fulani lords you bastard yeriba.

1 Like

Re: 30th May: Identities Of Soldiers Gunned Down By IPOB Terrorists Revealed by aestake: 12:28pm On Jun 01
Neverlookback:
You have not really written anything that answered my question.

How would closing businesses in the South East affect the price of goods and services in other regions? Please explain it to me like I am primary school.

I presume you are an advocate, based on your submissions. So, this is your opportunity to articulate the merits, in the large scheme of things, of sit-at-home - going on now for about three years - and destruction of lives and properties in the South East.
This is their own way of showing their frustration against the Nigerian evils. Show yours!
Re: 30th May: Identities Of Soldiers Gunned Down By IPOB Terrorists Revealed by Algold: 1:07pm On Jun 01
aestake:

Enjoy the chaos then.

Who is it affecting? Your short-sightedness is a great disadvantage. Come to Benin or anyother part of south south and misbehave.
Time will come you will not be able to access your village. It is gradually taking shape.
Re: 30th May: Identities Of Soldiers Gunned Down By IPOB Terrorists Revealed by viodemus: 1:50pm On Jun 01
ceejayluv:

Stop killing security forces unprovoked so you won't be wracking your brain coming up with conspiracy theories.

why is possible fact, a conspiracy theory.

everyone is still investigating.

Recently, they have been systematic removing or kpai-ing the SE and blood igbo SS, all over Nigeria.

I highly doubt the igbos committed this act, and many others that have happened.
Re: 30th May: Identities Of Soldiers Gunned Down By IPOB Terrorists Revealed by ceejayluv(m): 2:03pm On Jun 01
viodemus:

why is possible fact, a conspiracy theory.

everyone is still investigating.

Recently, they have been systematic removing or kpai-ing the SE and blood igbo SS, all over Nigeria.

I highly doubt the igbos committed this act, and many others that have happened.

There's an over 95 percent chance it's pro Biafra militants that carried out the act. Let's not bury our heads in the sand. The upper echelons of ESN, Ipob And Ekpa group should control their boys.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Here Is The Photo Of Channels TV Reporter After He Was Stabbed In Okrika / How An Igbo Woman Saved Buhari From Coup Plotters In 1984 / "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.