Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,747 members, 7,930,547 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 09:17 PM

Aisha Yesufu Refuses To Stand During Recitation Of National Anthem - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu Refuses To Stand During Recitation Of National Anthem (29869 Views)

Tinubu Orders Mandatory Recitation Of National Pledge At Official Engagements / Ihedioha Adopts David Wisdom Uchechukwu For Life After Viral Recitation Video / Dino Melaye Asks Festus Keyamo To Recite Second Stanza Of The National Anthem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu Refuses To Stand During Recitation Of National Anthem by Dedeity: 5:12pm On Jun 01
illicit:

Eat ur dad

🥵
Lol..Frustration is killing this dude. Kpele
Re: Aisha Yesufu Refuses To Stand During Recitation Of National Anthem by illicit(m): 5:13pm On Jun 01
Dedeity:
Lol..Frustration is killing this dude. Kpele

Kill ur siblings

🥵
Re: Aisha Yesufu Refuses To Stand During Recitation Of National Anthem by blacknp(m): 5:14pm On Jun 01
Ajehkpako4naija:
while your Yoruba caricature is from Zambia and pupua guinea
Sorry for the oblivious minded Obidients, her Oga will definitely go for an occasion today, let us see whether Gringory will not stand up, when the national anthem is been played.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Refuses To Stand During Recitation Of National Anthem by Empresa: 5:20pm On Jun 01
ElSudani:

Who is being incoherent here? I bet you don't even know what that means.
What are the rights that I sold? I bet that also came from your infantile and poorly tuned imagination.
You are ignorant, there's no point wasting my time with slow thinking dregs like you.
Oya rest, look at my username and avoid it so I don't give you heart ache. I get time with 24/7 light and WiFi. Don't come to my opinion to display your stupidity.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Refuses To Stand During Recitation Of National Anthem by osmosis101(m): 5:24pm On Jun 01
Mrexcell:

Where is it stated in the 1999 constitution?

Bro,I just quoted someone
Naija na Cruise
Re: Aisha Yesufu Refuses To Stand During Recitation Of National Anthem by osmosis101(m): 5:26pm On Jun 01
highoctane:

No way.
She was exercising her freedom of speech.

There is no where or place under the law that stipulated standing, sitting or placing one's arm on the chest or any other place when national anthem is played.

Everyone has the right to recite or not to recite an anthem or pledge of alligience
It is all about freedom of speech enshrined in may countries constitution.

No lawyer or even the federal government to prosecute her, anything outside this in harassment.

Don't take me serious bro
Naija na Cruise
Re: Aisha Yesufu Refuses To Stand During Recitation Of National Anthem by ElSudani: 5:27pm On Jun 01
Empresa:
Oya rest, look at my username and avoid it so I don't give you heart ache. I get time with 24/7 light and WiFi. Don't come to my opinion to display your stupidity.

Don't come here with low IQ and poorly thought out bullshit and you wouldn't hear anything from me.
Otherwise, bring on the heartache. You will wish you don't have the time and the WiFi.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Refuses To Stand During Recitation Of National Anthem by Empresa: 5:32pm On Jun 01
ElSudani:

Don't come here with low IQ and poorly thought out bullshit and you wouldn't hear anything from me.
Otherwise, bring on the heartache. You will wish you don't have the time and the WiFi.
I just realized that your frustrations have taken the better part of you. All I wanted to do was reset your fried brain but I see your madness have gone beyond redemption. I will do my best to teach you the sense your mother didn't teach you
Re: Aisha Yesufu Refuses To Stand During Recitation Of National Anthem by ElSudani: 5:38pm On Jun 01
Empresa:
I just realized that your frustrations have taken the better part of you. All I wanted to do was reset your fried brain but I see your madness have gone beyond redemption. I will do my best to teach you the sense your mother didn't teach you

Very easy to spot your type. Just mention someone's mother when she has nothing to do with what is being discussed.
I thought you have some heartache to bring on? Is that it? Another low IQ and infantile mentioning of someone's mother?
I was right all along, a bloody illiterate.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Refuses To Stand During Recitation Of National Anthem by Empresa: 6:00pm On Jun 01
ElSudani:

Very easy to spot your type. Just mention someone's mother when she has nothing to do with what is being discussed.
I thought you have some heartache to bring on? Is that it? Another low IQ and infantile mentioning of someone's mother?
I was right all along, a bloody illiterate.
l found out that if you were well trained you will be well mannered when you mention other people. But I found out that you were never trained from home and that's why you can open your stinking mouth to spew rubbish. Go back home and get some training.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Refuses To Stand During Recitation Of National Anthem by TheSuperX(m): 6:14pm On Jun 01
rollywise:

You shall die poor. It's certain
So shall your entire lineages, bastard!
Re: Aisha Yesufu Refuses To Stand During Recitation Of National Anthem by lionshare: 7:06pm On Jun 01
Deemas:

I really support your suggestion because I don't understand how a hungry people shouting ibinkpawa up and down still keep on supporting the illegitimate people that have thrown them into same poverty.

So according to you everyone supporting the government is hungry?
Re: Aisha Yesufu Refuses To Stand During Recitation Of National Anthem by Deemas(m): 7:14pm On Jun 01
lionshare:

So according to you everyone supporting the government is hungry?

Obviously obvious and glaringly glaring all over you.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Refuses To Stand During Recitation Of National Anthem by StreetMedia: 9:14pm On Jun 01
Patriotic kpai all of una. Nigeria is finished!.
Me go off light sef.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Refuses To Stand During Recitation Of National Anthem by lionshare: 9:20pm On Jun 01
Deemas:

Obviously obvious and glaringly glaring all over you.

You’re right pls help me out of your numerous riches may God bless you.

GTB
Re: Aisha Yesufu Refuses To Stand During Recitation Of National Anthem by infogeneral: 10:04pm On Jun 01
That was childish of her!
Re: Aisha Yesufu Refuses To Stand During Recitation Of National Anthem by NaijaCrusader: 10:22pm On Jun 01
Tareq1105:

Aisha is a patriot 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she's your savior. Treasurer LP campaign funds 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Obi is yet to invite forensic auditor to look into the Campaign Funds books and records as presented by Aisha Yusuf and Abure🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Na you guys wey dem de pay. How do they pay you? Weekly abi monthly? How much in total per monthly?
Well hold the job tight as country tight to find employment in Naija now be child's play
Re: Aisha Yesufu Refuses To Stand During Recitation Of National Anthem by NaijaCrusader: 10:24pm On Jun 01
Svoboda:

Aisha is a patroit? Because she led end sars that was sponsored by yahoo boys. Your opinion is jaundiced, if you believe that it is only those against govt that are patroits.

Paid APC miscreant I hail you. Abeg keep the job tight unemployment is real and is too bad. Ut hope what they are paying you is enough to cover your annual house rent
Re: Aisha Yesufu Refuses To Stand During Recitation Of National Anthem by NaijaCrusader: 10:26pm On Jun 01
ElSudani:

The issue here is not standing up for the national anthem. It has nothing to do with any of the nonsense you wrote up there. What exactly was she protesting when she sat down when others were standing up to sing the anthem.
Paid APC staff I hail you. What a job you have here. How much are you paid ? Keep the job well o
Re: Aisha Yesufu Refuses To Stand During Recitation Of National Anthem by AnyanwuSilas: 11:19pm On Jun 01
Aonkuuse:
What Aisha and the likes don't know is people don't forget. One day your patriotism will be evaluated.... Hope you don't miss out on a big thing

The people Fulani jihadist herdsmen are slaughtering in Middle Belt are patriots not rebels.

The 4,000+ farmers killed in Yoruba land are not rebels, they were Nigerians.

Re: Aisha Yesufu Refuses To Stand During Recitation Of National Anthem by jonwick: 1:26am On Jun 02
Foolish people, looking at comments here make me to understand that Nigerians deserve their leaders, they are always ready to swallow anything that's force through their throat, I am sure that all the people saying Aisha is no patriotic don't know how to recite the anthem.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Refuses To Stand During Recitation Of National Anthem by stacyadams: 4:05am On Jun 02
rinzaugustine:
Good one Aisha…everybody knows you can never be a part of celebration of mediocrity
underline the word
"Celebration of mediocrity grin

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Refuses To Stand During Recitation Of National Anthem by Deemas(m): 6:18am On Jun 02
lionshare:

You’re right pls help me out of your numerous riches may God bless you.

GTB

Send me your e-naira wallet if you truly want me to help you because you're very patriotic to the extent you've learnt the new national anthem and defending it wholeheartedly.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Refuses To Stand During Recitation Of National Anthem by lionshare: 7:21am On Jun 02
Deemas:

Send me your e-naira wallet if you truly want me to help you because you're very patriotic to the extent you've learnt the new national anthem and defending it wholeheartedly.

Thank you for your kind words. I appreciate your generosity, but I'd like to respectfully ask you not to mock the poor. How can someone struggling to afford food have an e-naira wallet? I kindly request that you credit my GTB 0012056281 account. May God bless you.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Refuses To Stand During Recitation Of National Anthem by rollywise(m): 11:42am On Jun 02
TheSuperX:
So shall your entire lineages, bastard!

This is where you get it wrong. You think I'm the one swearing for you but it's been ordained. It's what I see 😂 😂😂
Re: Aisha Yesufu Refuses To Stand During Recitation Of National Anthem by Litmus: 12:20pm On Jun 02
Just watched a video of this incident and my first and last impression was just how ugly, spoilt and disrespectful she looked. angry Adding "Attention Seeking", is unnecessary since that's obvious.

How did she arrive at the state of mind whereby she believed that she is more important than all the other people present including dignitaries, impressionable children and elders ?

I reckon her most important achievement for me was in making of herself the perfect meme illustrative of the extraordinary entitlement I see increasingly among the Nigeria so-called politically poor masses.

Re: Aisha Yesufu Refuses To Stand During Recitation Of National Anthem by Deemas(m): 3:08pm On Jun 02
lionshare:

Thank you for your kind words. I appreciate your generosity, but I'd like to respectfully ask you not to mock the poor. How can someone struggling to afford food have an e-naira wallet? I kindly request that you credit my GTB 0012056281 account. May God bless you.

Tell me we ain't jocking over all these?
Re: Aisha Yesufu Refuses To Stand During Recitation Of National Anthem by lionshare: 6:11pm On Jun 02
Deemas:

Tell me we ain't jocking over all these?

Is hunger a joke to you?
Re: Aisha Yesufu Refuses To Stand During Recitation Of National Anthem by doncartel: 6:21pm On Jun 02
We are 100% with Aunty Aisha. Aunty, don’t mind the goblins criticizing you. They are not enlightened enough to understand much.

Most of them are paid agents of the evil bat.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

$12billion Taken Out Of Nigeria During Jonathan's Regime – EFCC Boss, Lamorde / Vp Osinbajo Safe, Continues Engagements In Kogi / Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu Sworn-In For A Second Term (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.