Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,767 members, 7,875,924 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:19 AM

Soldiers Invaded My Home, Took Away My Sister, 15-year-old Brother- Abia Doctor - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Invaded My Home, Took Away My Sister, 15-year-old Brother- Abia Doctor (29764 Views)

APC Admits Oyetola, Others Took Away Official Vehicles After Approval / Soyinka: Herdsmen Cows Invaded My Home, Police Lied. There'll Be Suya Feast Next / Olu Falae: Fulani Herdsmen Killed My Guard, Cut Out His Heart, Took Away Rifle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Invaded My Home, Took Away My Sister, 15-year-old Brother- Abia Doctor by Jayhome24: 7:15pm On Jun 01
Funshowilliams:

Is this the major problem in ur life or u just forget about all ur problems because u hear igbo 🤣🤣

Biko na who carry your mouth enter this matter, just tell me?
Re: Soldiers Invaded My Home, Took Away My Sister, 15-year-old Brother- Abia Doctor by Funshowilliams: 7:19pm On Jun 01
Jayhome24:

Biko na who carry your mouth enter this matter, just tell me?

Na ur papa and ur grand mother idiat
Re: Soldiers Invaded My Home, Took Away My Sister, 15-year-old Brother- Abia Doctor by Funshowilliams: 7:24pm On Jun 01
132KVA:
Are we this ethnically divided in country yet we shout one Nigeria?
Even animal value life.

Hunger is making them show their true colors this Tinubu administration will be wonderful
Re: Soldiers Invaded My Home, Took Away My Sister, 15-year-old Brother- Abia Doctor by Funshowilliams: 7:25pm On Jun 01
kYjelly2:

heya, poor boy. no money, no topics, just useless. should i pity you?

you spend your whole life on an anonymous site like nairaland, wishing death to Nigerians. I wonder what your life must be like

make yourself useful, do you want me to buy you buns?

Lol 😂 🤣🤣🤣🤣even his father is hungry too
Re: Soldiers Invaded My Home, Took Away My Sister, 15-year-old Brother- Abia Doctor by Funshowilliams: 7:27pm On Jun 01
Noerection:
okay

Thank God you know maybe it’s in your blood and ur lineage since it’s not
New to you
Re: Soldiers Invaded My Home, Took Away My Sister, 15-year-old Brother- Abia Doctor by Jayhome24: 7:28pm On Jun 01
Funshowilliams:

Na ur papa and ur grand mother idiat

Alright, thank God na dead people carried your smelly mouth enter wetin no concern you definitely since na dead dey dem level that is why your brain is dead as well and nose diving like pig.

You will be alright ok.
Re: Soldiers Invaded My Home, Took Away My Sister, 15-year-old Brother- Abia Doctor by Funshowilliams: 7:29pm On Jun 01
Jayhome24:

Eeyah this thing pain you I swear.

Your generation already paying for what they do not bargain for and that is why Ipob bastards thrashing your generstion a s s with horse wipe all along.

You want to draw a ring biko let's draw it and let's see who will run. Let's go I'm ready for you now.

Lol small boy when war start you people will run and lie down on the floor for Fulani to join you people 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Soldiers Invaded My Home, Took Away My Sister, 15-year-old Brother- Abia Doctor by Funshowilliams: 7:29pm On Jun 01
Jayhome24:

Alright, thank God na dead people carried your smelly mouth enter wetin no concern you definitely since na dead dey dem level that is why your brain is dead as well and nose diving like pig.

You will be alright ok.

You see you don’t even have a family go to church ok
Re: Soldiers Invaded My Home, Took Away My Sister, 15-year-old Brother- Abia Doctor by Skydivine: 7:30pm On Jun 01
Jayhome24:

You want to run away ba? Youciward with lizard brain oozing chicken poultry odour from mouth talking shit. Let's dig it on don't run nwa ekuke motherfucker coward.

Only a nitwit with half baked brain spineless nonentity like you who can't engage his fellow men in a constrictive argument only to throw insult and curse like a drown goatin the middle of a mudslide gasping for survival.
Run to where now. I only stated the obvious. You enjoy being flogged like a cow, I respect that. It is your tradition. But don’t bring it to my people.
You have an official government recognized flogging entity, aka HISBAH. It is your choice and and way of life.
Just keep it up North or out 15 year olds will continue to be the nightmare of your other government sponsored wing. Shame!
Re: Soldiers Invaded My Home, Took Away My Sister, 15-year-old Brother- Abia Doctor by Jayhome24: 7:36pm On Jun 01
Skydivine:

Run to where now. I only stated the obvious. You enjoy being flogged like a cow, I respect that. It is your tradition. But don’t bring it to my people.
You have an official government recognized flogging entity, aka HISBAH. It is your choice and and way of life.
Just keep it up North or out 15 year olds will continue to be the nightmare of your other government sponsored wing. Shame!

Hahahaha kikikiki "as e dey pain am e dey sweet me as e dey sweet e dey pain am"

Tell us that your papa name wey fought Biafra war or he nor get name again?

Dey whin yourself deyy buluba balablu balabala, bulubulu, bulabi and bilibu.

You go dey alright las as...
Re: Soldiers Invaded My Home, Took Away My Sister, 15-year-old Brother- Abia Doctor by Jayhome24: 7:40pm On Jun 01
Funshowilliams:

You see you don’t even have a family go to church ok

Hahahahaha na u carried your mouth say na you and my grandpa wey don die tey dey communicate and I said good since na dead people u dey dem level no wonder you talk and reason like a dead man.

Just simple talk I do na Mr deady body in fela voice.
Re: Soldiers Invaded My Home, Took Away My Sister, 15-year-old Brother- Abia Doctor by Skydivine: 7:41pm On Jun 01
Jayhome24:

Hahahaha kikikiki "as e dey pain am e dey sweet me as e dey sweet e dey pain am"

Tell us that your papa name wey fought Biafra war or he nor get name again?

Dey whin yourself deyy buluba balablu balabala, bulubulu, bulabi and bilibu.

You go dey alright las as...

He was just 18 years then. The same strength you see in this 15 year old boy today.
You have only seen a 15 years old boy, why you have doubt about an 18 years old.
Re: Soldiers Invaded My Home, Took Away My Sister, 15-year-old Brother- Abia Doctor by Cj4charles(m): 7:47pm On Jun 01
Teeklef:

I won't agree with that "nobody",i read so many thread and I saw so many people on this forum rejoicing about the death of the Nigerian soldier.
Does that make them Obi's Supporters??
Re: Soldiers Invaded My Home, Took Away My Sister, 15-year-old Brother- Abia Doctor by HardMirror(m): 7:48pm On Jun 01
mrvitalis:

Kidnapped by the nigerian state abi?

Tomorrow when his family avenge him you would come here to run your mouth
same way Hamas revenged on October 7th for oppression of Isreal?
Re: Soldiers Invaded My Home, Took Away My Sister, 15-year-old Brother- Abia Doctor by Funshowilliams: 7:52pm On Jun 01
Jayhome24:

Hahahahaha na u carried your mouth say na you and my grandpa wey don die tey dey communicate and I said good since na dead people u dey dem level no wonder you talk and reason like a dead man.

Just simple talk I do na Mr deady body in fela voice.

Go smoke 💨 kolos idiat next time I see u for road I no go dash u shi shi stupid owomida
Re: Soldiers Invaded My Home, Took Away My Sister, 15-year-old Brother- Abia Doctor by richie240: 7:56pm On Jun 01
If you guys had been calling out and dealing with ipóbs from infancy the way you are calling out the military now, southeast will not be in this mess.

Instead, just like the palestine's see hamas as their 'fleedum fighters', u too see ipóbs in the same light.

Theres no point arguing with una as the number of obidients wey get sense nor reach 4, infact na 3¼.
Let FG ensure they be posting 90% of igbo soldiers to the east. You can do to them as you wish just as you did to your 4 igbo soldier brethrens 2 days ago in Aba.
cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2c0efbcrfLw?si=CasLMWYUNKwt2VU-

Kokomaster69:
Tinubu should call all these overzealous soldiers to order if he has the balls to do so. Obviously, Tinubu doesn't have the balls to caution the military when they misbehaves for fear of unknown.

The soldiers should go after the perpetrators and avoid collateral damage. Nigerian military should always learn to apply global best practice in a case like this.

We just finished from Delta state not too long ago and now Abia state. Shutdown economy of a state, haba !
Nigerian military too dey zuzu for where civilians dey because dem carry guns , I nor get joy for dis kind news at all.
Re: Soldiers Invaded My Home, Took Away My Sister, 15-year-old Brother- Abia Doctor by Jayhome24: 7:57pm On Jun 01
Funshowilliams:

Go smoke 💨 kolos idiat next time I see u for road I no go dash u shi shi stupid owomida

Hahahaha he is still foaming from mouth pls someone should pls give this guy palm oil to calm him down orelse na motorway masquerade wan enter so.
Re: Soldiers Invaded My Home, Took Away My Sister, 15-year-old Brother- Abia Doctor by Jayhome24: 7:59pm On Jun 01
Skydivine:

He was just 18 years then. The same strength you see in this 15 year old boy today.
You have only seen a 15 years old boy, why you have doubt about an 18 years old.

Still dey pain am.

Your papa name pls afterall hin be biafra army oya tell us his name?
Re: Soldiers Invaded My Home, Took Away My Sister, 15-year-old Brother- Abia Doctor by HumanObserver: 8:01pm On Jun 01
Noerection:
We warned you to be wary of Peter Obi’s supporters
What is the difference between IPOB terrorists and Peter Obi’s supporters to those quoting me?

See below Before election 👇🏾👇🏾👇🏾

After election 👇🏾👇🏾👇🏾👇🏾

Allow them their nation...but how will you feed then
Re: Soldiers Invaded My Home, Took Away My Sister, 15-year-old Brother- Abia Doctor by HumanObserver: 8:03pm On Jun 01
OhuDealer:

I am enjoying this.

When I was warning them that celebrating the genocidal IDF and the brutal indiscriminate killings of Palestinians in the name of fighting Hamas will bring bad karma to them , they continued with their senseless cheer leading.

Collective punishment is now on the table courtesy of the IDF you so much worship.

Go to ICC and complain.

False equivocation.. Ewedu intellectual!
Re: Soldiers Invaded My Home, Took Away My Sister, 15-year-old Brother- Abia Doctor by Skydivine: 8:04pm On Jun 01
Jayhome24:

Still dey pain am.

Your papa name pls afterall hin be biafra army oya tell us his name?
Read this book, Nigeria vs a 15 year old in Aba. You will see what you are looking for there.

Shameful, to say the least!
Re: Soldiers Invaded My Home, Took Away My Sister, 15-year-old Brother- Abia Doctor by yyba: 8:05pm On Jun 01
Funshowilliams:

I don’t know the God you worship or maybe you are just a bystander in life but hear me whatever u sow u and ur generation shall reap mark my words and you mark ur days in life
That is why the civilians criminals are sowing now
Re: Soldiers Invaded My Home, Took Away My Sister, 15-year-old Brother- Abia Doctor by HumanObserver: 8:07pm On Jun 01
Noerection:

What is the difference between IPOB terrorists and Obidients

Na Igbos dey feed your papa ... Keep hustling
Re: Soldiers Invaded My Home, Took Away My Sister, 15-year-old Brother- Abia Doctor by HumanObserver: 8:08pm On Jun 01
yyba:
Your brother and sister are criminals, this is very commendable from the army.

Until hand touch you Mr dumb.
Re: Soldiers Invaded My Home, Took Away My Sister, 15-year-old Brother- Abia Doctor by Benzigler: 8:08pm On Jun 01
johnjose68:

This one's family are already on the night bus going to Lagos cheesy cheesy

You are right but coming to continue to buy your ancestral lands so that you might see money to eat, i spit on your lazy and coward tribe grin grin
Re: Soldiers Invaded My Home, Took Away My Sister, 15-year-old Brother- Abia Doctor by HumanObserver: 8:09pm On Jun 01
TimeManager:
Lol, everybody is guilty until proven innocent. These are the so called innocent citizens that often give out information on targeted checking points to ipob terrorists, help them keep their weapons and open their doors to ipob to hide. I thought ipob have guns and are brave, why not come out and fight?

-Kiss the truth!

Agbado intellectual typing gibberish as usual.
Re: Soldiers Invaded My Home, Took Away My Sister, 15-year-old Brother- Abia Doctor by yyba: 8:10pm On Jun 01
HumanObserver:

Until hand touch you Mr dumb.
It's clear you are a criminal
Re: Soldiers Invaded My Home, Took Away My Sister, 15-year-old Brother- Abia Doctor by HumanObserver: 8:10pm On Jun 01
Fiscus105:
You haven't told us the full story, perhaps your 15 years old brother not reveal his true identity to you.

Someday soon I'll be here to say the same about your waste of a family.
Re: Soldiers Invaded My Home, Took Away My Sister, 15-year-old Brother- Abia Doctor by Funshowilliams: 8:11pm On Jun 01
yyba:
That is why the civilians criminals are sowing now

If you are a Yoruba man go and read about funsho Williams then ask yourself why he was murdered then ask yourself if some people really mean well for this country 🥂
Re: Soldiers Invaded My Home, Took Away My Sister, 15-year-old Brother- Abia Doctor by HumanObserver: 8:14pm On Jun 01
Jayhome24:
We warned you my people that looking for trouble does not solve ay poblem but una no listen dey brag dey shout fire for fire, i told una pesin wey no sell go buy at the end of this matter now here we go.

Same way 3million innocent souls wey no sell come buy death due to ojukwu stupidity, I'm sure 99% of those innocent 3 million that periheed can't explain wetin killed dem cus dem dey their own na Ojukwu carried death come knack for dem heads and were gone too soon.

Well, madam Rose if your siblings are innocent they will come back to you no cause for panic.

It's funny how you guys are always jumping on this war, 3 million that your Awolowo sacrificed.. For all his efforts to perish God's chosen.. He must be rolling in his grave seeing that those he had plotted for are the envy and hatred of ewedu land.
Re: Soldiers Invaded My Home, Took Away My Sister, 15-year-old Brother- Abia Doctor by yyba: 8:15pm On Jun 01
Funshowilliams:

If you are a Yoruba man go and read about funsho Williams then ask yourself why he was murdered then ask yourself if some people really mean well for this country 🥂
it's clear You don't have anything to say again 🤣🤣🤣🤣

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

PDP’s Jerry Alagboso Wins Imo Supplementary Election / FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze / Sullivan Chime Celebrates His 62nd Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.