Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,404 members, 7,901,109 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 11:49 PM

No Gaza Ceasefire Until Israel War Aims Achieved, Netanyahu Says - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / No Gaza Ceasefire Until Israel War Aims Achieved, Netanyahu Says (17505 Views)

Palestinian Christians In Gaza Observe Easter Amid Israel's War (Photos) / UK Prime Minister Sacks Minister, Paul Bristow Who Called For Gaza Ceasefire / Breaking! Russia Downgrades It’s War Aims In Ukraine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Gaza Ceasefire Until Israel War Aims Achieved, Netanyahu Says by Krismas(m): 10:38pm On Jun 01
grin Ansarullah in Yemen downed an American MQ-9 drone, in nearly perfect condition

Re: No Gaza Ceasefire Until Israel War Aims Achieved, Netanyahu Says by Sheuns(m): 10:41pm On Jun 01
AmericanIdiot:
. You people should kill every single one of those islamic bastards in that region ❌
Make sure not a single soul is alive in that Gaza even the ones that manage to escape to Egypt track them down and OFF them immediately❗️❗️❗️
And when you’re done pls help us with the ones here in Nigeria 🙏🏼

As long as there are those that remember what was, there will always be those that are unable to accept what can be. They will resist."
Re: No Gaza Ceasefire Until Israel War Aims Achieved, Netanyahu Says by Krismas(m): 10:43pm On Jun 01
Empiree:
they dont care about their hostages either. Did you watch Joe Biden's ceasefire proposal yesterday?. He chastised some officials in Israel for not caring about their hostages
grin it is a tiny group of religious demagogues, that is holding the israeli government to ransom. but wot they dont know, is that they are invariably working to the favour of hamas grin

this bunch, is the most inept israeli government in 75yrs grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Gaza Ceasefire Until Israel War Aims Achieved, Netanyahu Says by Sleekfingers: 10:44pm On Jun 01
Hitler was right after all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Gaza Ceasefire Until Israel War Aims Achieved, Netanyahu Says by nekta(m): 10:46pm On Jun 01
Empiree:
It is either you are reading your violent book that you called Bible backward or it is your Bible that is reading you. It is been 8 months and your illegitimate almighty Israel is not defeating a small armed resistance. Don't you have shame?.

And the truth is, it is not only illegitimate Israel that is fighting smaller armed resistance but the entire world powers are behind it with military and financial support. Yet in 8 months and still counting, Israel can not defeat a small resistance. Is it not clear now that your Bible god is coward, powerless and evil for supporting genocide?.

If not for the support from world powers, all the people in Israel would be raising white flags by now and surrendering themselves to the Palestinians.

Shame on you
Shame on Christianity
Shane on pastors
Shame on judeo-christian zionist-terr.orists alliance

You are the TERR.ORISTS in the world. Christianity and Judaism have genocided over 15,000 Palestinian children. What kind of religions are these?.

Run away from Christianity people. It is a violent religion.

Israel can not win this war. Get this in your head.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzgHztUJCyM?si=OwSRPVCWNHDbPhAL
you say they cannot defeat and they cannot win so what’s the need for cease fire ? Let them fight and wipe out isreal if they can isreal doesn’t want to stop let them keep going
Re: No Gaza Ceasefire Until Israel War Aims Achieved, Netanyahu Says by Krismas(m): 10:46pm On Jun 01
grin NEW: Yemen's Ansarullah have announced 6 new operations targeting Israeli-linked ships in the Arabian Sea, Red Sea and Mediterranean Sea

They successfully targeted four bulk carriers, one container ship, and one oil tanker. The operations were carried out with anti-ship ballistic missiles, drones, and cruise missiles.

The Yemeni Armed Forces vow to continue their total embargo and blockade of Israeli-linked shipping.

Re: No Gaza Ceasefire Until Israel War Aims Achieved, Netanyahu Says by DOM7: 10:47pm On Jun 01
No peace for the wicked! No sympathy for terrorist anywhere anytime. They can't be pampered like in my country.if it pains you catch the next flight to Gaza with your suicide bomb jacket. All hostages release or no deal Bibi says so.

1 Like

Re: No Gaza Ceasefire Until Israel War Aims Achieved, Netanyahu Says by Orch1981: 10:48pm On Jun 01
God1000:
This war criminal will not end well, the whole world can see now that Netanyahu is the problem, he's an obstacle to peace and unity between Israel and Palestine.

Mr Netanyahu, you can never extinguish the people of Palestine, you and your confederates will be brought to book

Long live Palestine
Islam is a curse to the world

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Gaza Ceasefire Until Israel War Aims Achieved, Netanyahu Says by Orch1981: 10:49pm On Jun 01
MrRichmond:
Joe biden is one of the weakest presidents ever in US history.
Mumu president
Re: No Gaza Ceasefire Until Israel War Aims Achieved, Netanyahu Says by Krismas(m): 10:50pm On Jun 01
grin BREAKING: Yemen's Ansarullah says it struck the USS Dwight D. Eisenhower Nimitz-class aircraft carrier with an anti-ship ballistic missile in the Red Sea
Re: No Gaza Ceasefire Until Israel War Aims Achieved, Netanyahu Says by Krismas(m): 10:52pm On Jun 01
grin ⚡️Israeli media: Hezbollah expanded the line of fire, firing about 100 missiles at the settlements that had not been evacuated in the Western Galilee. grin grin
Re: No Gaza Ceasefire Until Israel War Aims Achieved, Netanyahu Says by AmericanIdiot(m): 10:52pm On Jun 01
Sheuns:

As long as there are those that remember what was, there will always be those that are unable to accept what can be. They will resist."

💪
Re: No Gaza Ceasefire Until Israel War Aims Achieved, Netanyahu Says by alezzy13: 10:53pm On Jun 01
udemzyudex:

Keep ranting, Israeli rocket will locate you soon.
grin

See them

The shouting hypocrisy.

Yet your likes are screaming blue murder over the highhandedness of Nigerian Army in Abia.

1 Like

Re: No Gaza Ceasefire Until Israel War Aims Achieved, Netanyahu Says by Krismas(m): 10:54pm On Jun 01
grin Biden: 'After intensive diplomacy carried out by my team, and meetings with foreign diplomats, Israel has offered a new proposal'
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: No Gaza Ceasefire Until Israel War Aims Achieved, Netanyahu Says by Krismas(m): 11:00pm On Jun 01
grin I HEREBY CALL ON MR YAYA SINWAR, TO ACCEPT THE DEAL ASAP cheesy
COS I KNOW, NATANYAHU WILL REFUSE IT OUT OF FEAR FOR BIN GIVIR AND SMOTRICH cheesy
LET ALL THE BLAME BE ON ISRAEL IMMEDIATELY grin
ISRAEL NA MUMU shocked

Re: No Gaza Ceasefire Until Israel War Aims Achieved, Netanyahu Says by Krismas(m): 11:05pm On Jun 01
grin NEW: Hezbollah attacked the Headquarters of the IDF's 769th Brigade in Kiryat Shmona, completely destroying one of its wings with heavy Burkan missiles

FIRST PICS
AFTER cheesy

SECOND PICS
BEFORE cheesy

Re: No Gaza Ceasefire Until Israel War Aims Achieved, Netanyahu Says by Gandrova: 11:15pm On Jun 01
Righteousness2:

If you know or Have an Understanding of the Word of GOD, the Holy Bible, you won't utter those words.

ISRAEL standing Alone is not a Threat! It is a Certainity! It is a Guarantee!
ISRAEL standing alone is their way of life since they came into Existence.
ISRAEL standing alone is Fulfillment of Bible Prophecies.
ISRAEL standing alone should make you Understand that the Bible is not a mere Story book.

[color=#990000]

[b][/b]

ISRAEL is a COVENANT Nation.
ISRAEL is GOD'S Signet on the Earth.
GOD does not need the Help of any nation or human to Fufill HIS purpose for HIS Chosrn Nation.

We need GOD'S Help
We need to Align with ISRAEL to feed from the Earth's Blessings
You are not normal
Re: No Gaza Ceasefire Until Israel War Aims Achieved, Netanyahu Says by Gandrova: 11:18pm On Jun 01
Frustrated Satanyahu. grin He has lost the war already

1 Like

Re: No Gaza Ceasefire Until Israel War Aims Achieved, Netanyahu Says by Okwyjesus(m): 11:20pm On Jun 01
God1000:
This war criminal will not end well, the whole world can see now that Netanyahu is the problem, he's an obstacle to peace and unity between Israel and Palestine.

Mr Netanyahu, you can never extinguish the people of Palestine, you and your confederates will be brought to book

Long live Palestine

Longer live Israel
Re: No Gaza Ceasefire Until Israel War Aims Achieved, Netanyahu Says by NairaMaster1(m): 11:22pm On Jun 01
God1000:

Long live Palestine

Mr Nim is based in Qatar.... motivating Palestinians to resist Isreal. Him and his family are in safe zone. You see? If I were Palestinians I would protest against Hamas. They keeping quiet means consent.

As for Nigeria, we need to also speak against the fulani herdsmen. They have killed more Nigerians than this Gaza stuff.

1 Like

Re: No Gaza Ceasefire Until Israel War Aims Achieved, Netanyahu Says by rayvelez(m): 11:29pm On Jun 01
God1000:

Long live Palestine
You hate IPOB in South Eastern of Nigeria but you LOVE HAMAS TERRORISTS IN PALESTINE.

1 Like

Re: No Gaza Ceasefire Until Israel War Aims Achieved, Netanyahu Says by Krismas(m): 11:30pm On Jun 01
grin A series of diplomatic setbacks, strong condemnation of a recent #Gaza (https://twitter.com/hashtag/Gaza) strike, and intense protests on Western campuses have left Israelis feeling their country is unfairly isolated.
EVEN FRANCE, HAS BANNED CLOSE TO 100 ISRAELI DEFENCE COMPANIES FROM AN ARMS EXHIBITION SLATED FOR THIS MID YEAR, DUE TO RAFAH BOMBARDMENTS grin
Re: No Gaza Ceasefire Until Israel War Aims Achieved, Netanyahu Says by Krismas(m): 11:31pm On Jun 01
grin 🔴Chinese President:

- The suffering of civilians in the Gaza Strip must stop, and we will provide urgent additional aid to UNRWA

- We support the establishment of a Palestinian state with East Jerusalem as its capital on the 1967 borders

- China will donate three million dollars to UNRWA to support the provision of urgent humanitarian aid to Gaza

- We are ready to work with the Arab side to resolve issues related to hot spots in a way that supports the achievement of peace and stability in the long term

- We support holding an expanded peace conference regarding the conflict in the Middle East, and we will continue to work to alleviate the severity of the humanitarian crisis in Gaza.

- The war cannot continue forever, and the two-state solution cannot be dropped arbitrarily

- We strongly support the establishment of an independent Palestinian state with full sovereignty and the Palestinians’ pursuit of a full membership in the United Nations.
Re: No Gaza Ceasefire Until Israel War Aims Achieved, Netanyahu Says by Dennisochampa: 11:33pm On Jun 01
God1000:

Long live Palestine

U dey waste time for here... Go Palestine or Gaza go show your talent..... Make we for know say you serious
Re: No Gaza Ceasefire Until Israel War Aims Achieved, Netanyahu Says by Krismas(m): 11:34pm On Jun 01
grin 🔴Military correspondent for the Hebrew "Wala" website: At the northern border, suspicious objects are flying, one after another. Where is the air force? Where is the intelligence? Where is the army?
Re: No Gaza Ceasefire Until Israel War Aims Achieved, Netanyahu Says by AllahOfterror: 11:36pm On Jun 01
God1000:

Long live Palestine

Idiot u dey nairaland, a very local and useless media channel da yarn dust.

If ur mama born u well travel to Palestine go protest make missile scatter ur good for nothing skull
Re: No Gaza Ceasefire Until Israel War Aims Achieved, Netanyahu Says by Krismas(m): 11:38pm On Jun 01
grin 🔴Maariv: Losing the propaganda war?

The anti-israel video received tens of millions of views online.
The network campaign that opposes israel and carries the words "All eyes on Rafah", won over 40 million

Re: No Gaza Ceasefire Until Israel War Aims Achieved, Netanyahu Says by AllahOfterror: 11:39pm On Jun 01
God1000:
I am a global citizen that stands for justice, peace and unity.

Yeye terrorist sympathizer who sabi you
Re: No Gaza Ceasefire Until Israel War Aims Achieved, Netanyahu Says by blueghost(m): 11:39pm On Jun 01
God1000:
I am a global citizen that stands for justice, peace and unity.
If You could remembered vividly I addressed you in one of your post of you supporting women in Sudan who carry arms and you calling them brave. You are not about conviction but convenience. You are a lopsided individual and each day your hypocrisy fruits keeps getting mature.
You don't lend your voice to the killings happening in Nigeria but you are always the first to bring up Israel Hamas. You are just a warmonger. Change your ways!!!!
Re: No Gaza Ceasefire Until Israel War Aims Achieved, Netanyahu Says by grandstar(m): 11:43pm On Jun 01
NwaNimo1:
Hitler vindicated......

You're no better than the genocidal Netanyahu.

2 Likes

Re: No Gaza Ceasefire Until Israel War Aims Achieved, Netanyahu Says by AllahOfterror: 11:43pm On Jun 01
Righteousness2:
GOD BLESS ISRAEL FOREVER!!
GOD BLESS Netanyahu.

There is a time For Everything under the Earth.
Now is ISRAEL'S time For War.
If they dont War and wipe off their Enemies, the Enemies will Wipe them out.

Go on ISRAEL!!
FINISH THEM !!!

Pastor I support you on this one
Re: No Gaza Ceasefire Until Israel War Aims Achieved, Netanyahu Says by Krismas(m): 11:43pm On Jun 01
grin 🔴Translated transcript of the terrorist prisoner Alexander Trufanov's message below:

"My name is Alexander Trufanov. As I promised you, I want to convey some messages. First, I want to say that my situation is good, I am healthy, and this is despite the fact that the israeli military and air force tried to kill me numerous times. Thank God that today I can speak to you, and thanks to Al-Quds Brigades who took care of me, protected me, and preserved my life.

Now I want to tell you the truth: the Netanyahu government and the security leadership are lying to you and telling you that they want to bring us back through military pressure, but in fact, they are seeking to kill us. They do not want to pay the price of bringing us back alive; they want to bring back corpses. It is much cheaper and more cost-effective for them to return corpses. This is why I am appealing to you, the protesters, to demonstrate, make noise, and apply pressure.

I do not want to be the next number you count of the dead. You already know exactly how many prisoners have been killed here by the Air Force bombings and at the hands of the army. Please, I don't want to be next. Help me return home healthy and whole to my mother, father, girlfriend, grandmother, and for all the other captives. Please help us.

A government and leadership that does not value the lives of its citizens does not deserve to exist. I ask you, citizens of "israel" and protesters, do everything you can to bring down this government so that another government that values our release before anything can rise as soon as possible.

The only way, the only solution to bring us back alive is to reach a [prisoner] exchange and ceasefire agreement.

I call on you protesters to open Al-Jazeera, even though Netanyahu controls its broadcasting in the country, because it has heard our plight. Broadcast my message throughout the country, in front of government offices, security offices, and the Knesset. Make them hear what I have to say. Make them understand the situation we are in and put pressure on them so that they reach a prisoner exchange agreement.

I want to return home to my mother, father, and girlfriend. I want to continue the life I once had. I did nothing wrong to deserve to be here as a prisoner; my life was taken from me. All I did was be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Netanyahu, take responsibility and bring us home. I ask you, protesters, do not allow this this failed government to take away my life and the lives of the other protesters. Apply pressure so that they return us home safely.

Mother and father, I want to address you right now. My condition is good, I am healthy, and they are taking care of me and treating me well. But I ask you, despite the unclear situation and what has happened, continue with your lives, stay optimistic, take care of yourselves, and continue living no matter what."

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Queen Elizabeth To Receive £37.9million Pay Rise / US Marines Drink Cobra Blood In Thailand / Hillary Clinton Caught Dancing & Drinking At Cuban Bar In Colombia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.