Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,803 members, 7,886,153 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 12:26 AM

No Gaza Ceasefire Until Israel War Aims Achieved, Netanyahu Says - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / No Gaza Ceasefire Until Israel War Aims Achieved, Netanyahu Says (17389 Views)

Palestinian Christians In Gaza Observe Easter Amid Israel's War (Photos) / UK Prime Minister Sacks Minister, Paul Bristow Who Called For Gaza Ceasefire / Breaking! Russia Downgrades It’s War Aims In Ukraine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Gaza Ceasefire Until Israel War Aims Achieved, Netanyahu Says by grandstar(m): 7:42pm On Jun 02
Krismas:
grin EVERYTHING U WROTE, IS RUBBISH cheesy
1. Israel has no control over hamas. israel cannot stop hamas from power. its merely a waste of saliva, pretending as though hamas cares about wot israel want or do not want about hamas in power cheesy
2. if hamas is never interested in the welfare of gazans, why is hamas approval rates in gaza and west bank very high? see pics. abi u know more about welfare in gaza more than the people living in gaza?
3. the first question should be, why did israel pull out at all? its cos, they know, they cant protect the evil israeli land grabbers from hamas. and as soon as hamas establish a foothold in westbank also, israeli settlers, will have to run away, like they have fled from hezbollah in the north. its only violence israel respect. see pics for the new map in the north of israel now grin
4. iran is also a nuclear superpower. and iran is going to arm hamas. see pics below. hamas has every right to defend itsef against zionist occupation and colonialism.
5. Israel has demolished over 1000 houses in west bank. killed close to 1000 people, kidnapped over 7000 Palestinians in the west bank, burnt peoples farms, cut down their trees, poisoned their water sources. and u still talking nonsense?

It is amazing you deduced I'm pro-Israeli from from what I wrote. I am non-partisan and not absorbed about it like many others do.

Let me answer your questions one by one the way you did mine

1. Israel has no hold over Hamas. Yet, Israel controls over 80% of Gaza today and Hamas has lost thousands of fighters. Hold over Hamas?
You're throwing the baby out with the bathwater. The issue on ground isn't what Hamas thinks or Israel or what Israel thinks?. What
matters most is what policies can lift the fortunes of Gazans! This does not matter to you at all.

What is the way forward for Gaza? I would suggest the Gulf states along with others set up a new government which would be focused
on the welfare and growth of Gaza. There should also be thousands of peace keeping troops on ground.

Some autonomous status should also be given to it.

2. If Hamas rating was so good, why has Hamas stop free and fair elections in Gaza for over 15 years? It has held on to power through the
barrel of the gun. It knows it would lose any election. Hamas unapologetically runs a dictatorship.

It tolerates no dissent in Gaza. Even in Israeli prisons, it is notorious for its treatment of inmates (also Hamas members) who dare speak out
against it.

If it presently has mass popularity, it should boil down to the anger that Gazans now have against Israel due to the 7 month war.

https://www.jns.org/gazans-speak-out-hamass-warmongering-keeps-us-oppressed-and-poor/

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-60173481

3. Whether Israel pulled out its settlers due to Hamas or not, means nothing.

What has Hamas done with the pull out? Nothing but warmongering, always fanning the flames of war.

4. Iran is a nuclear power. Iran like Hamas has impoverished its' people. In 1979, Iran was 50% richer per capita income than Turkey, today, it
is the other way around.

All Iran does is to wage trouble. Its people are fed off with the oppressive yoke of the Mullahs who misrule the place and want them gone.

No wonder Iran loves Hamas. They are birds of the same feather. Both are sponsors of hubris.

5. As I said, Israel ain't saints. Its actions in the West Bank leave me miffed. Anyone would.

Is it delusional to think that Palestinian growth is anathema to Israel? There are over 1million Palestinians that call modern Israel home.
Some are soldiers engaged in the present Gaza/Israeli war.

Now, what do you know about Cyprus?
Re: No Gaza Ceasefire Until Israel War Aims Achieved, Netanyahu Says by Empiree: 7:57pm On Jun 02
grin You have already chosen your side buddy without openly saying it lol. Palestinian authority in the West hasn't hold election in years either. So you have no point. What has Iran gotta do with this?. Nigerians are more impoverished than Iranians lol
grandstar:

It is amazing you deduced I'm pro-Israeli from from what I wrote. I am non-partisan and not absorbed about it like many others do.

1. Israel has no hold over Hamas. Yet, Israel controls over 80% of Gaza today and Hamas has lost thousands of fighters. Hold over Hamas?
You're throwing the baby out with the bathwater. The issue on ground isn't what Hamas thinks or Israel or what Israel thinks?. What
matters most is what policies can lift the fortunes of Gazans! This does not matter to you at all.

What is the way forward for Gaza? I would suggest the Gulf states along with others set up a new government which would be focused
on the welfare and growth of Gaza. There should also be thousands of peace keeping troops on ground.

2. If Hamas rating was so good, why has Hamas stop free and fair elections in Gaza for over 15 years? It has held on to power through the
barrel of the gun. It knows it would lose any election. Hamas unapologetically runs a dictatorship.

It tolerates no dissent in Gaza. Even in Israeli prisons, it is notorious for its treatment of inmates (also Hamas members) who dare speak out
against it.

If it presently has mass popularity, it should boil down to the anger that Gazans now have against Israel due to the 7 month war.

https://www.jns.org/gazans-speak-out-hamass-warmongering-keeps-us-oppressed-and-poor/

What has Hamas done with the pull out? Nothing but warmongering, always fanning the flames of war.

4. Iran is a nuclear power. Iran like Hamas has impoverished its' people. In 1979, Iran was 50% richer per capita income than Turkey, today, it
is the other way around.

All Iran does is to wage trouble. Its people are fed off with the oppressive yoke of the Mullahs who misrule the place and want them gone.

No wonder Iran loves Hamas. They are birds of the same feather. Both are sponsors of hubris.

5. As I said, Israel ain't saints. Its actions in the West Bank leave me miffed. Anyone would.

Is it delusional to think that Palestinian growth is anathema to Israel? There are over 1million Palestinians that call modern Israel home.

Re: No Gaza Ceasefire Until Israel War Aims Achieved, Netanyahu Says by grandstar(m): 9:08pm On Jun 02
Empiree:
grin You have already chosen your side buddy without openly saying it lol. Palestinian authority in the West hasn't hold election in years either. So you have no point. What has Iran gotta do with this?. Nigerians are more impoverished than Iranians lol

First, my response was directed at Krismass and not you.

I am pro-nobody. Anyone who chooses to be pro-Hamas or pro-Israel is partisan and none can't be partisan regarding this conflict and say they are right. Both sides have their faults.

Those who support Israel shout "kill the terrorists, finish them all" and those who support Hamas "support the shameless genocide of Israelis on October 7."

Hamas has failed Gazans who rather than focus on the economic growth of Gaza prefers to wage war. The treatment of Palestinians in the West Bank is unacceptable.

What is the point of elections in the West Bank? The only real challenger to Fatah is Hamas. Also, Fatah was previously holding elections in both the West Banks and the Gaza strip until Hamas seized full control of Gaza and ended elections.

1 Like

Re: No Gaza Ceasefire Until Israel War Aims Achieved, Netanyahu Says by bizzibodi(m): 9:51pm On Jun 02
Krismas:
grin what do u mean the truth? Arabs are not Palestinians. Arabs are co conspirators with the west to scuttle a Palestinian state. thats why the Hashemite Arabs are really not helping the Palestinians beyond just talk. so stop quoting what a stupid arab said about Palestine and Jerusalem. cos he is just a traitor. and a Zionist arselicker.
Or palestanians are not Arabs... palestine a name given by d roman to Jewish region to denied them their homeland...who are they who now claim to be palestanians because they are not philistines who inhabited gaza 3000years ago.
Re: No Gaza Ceasefire Until Israel War Aims Achieved, Netanyahu Says by Krismas(m): 10:04pm On Jun 02
grandstar:

against it.

is the other way around.

grin u are so partisan, as to be described as an israeli mouthpiece. Just look at all ur arguments. they are tailor made israeli spam replies to quizzes about hamas and the palestinians generally.

as respectfully as i can venture. permit me to label as rubbish yet again, all ur replies.

1. israel has no control over hamas. hamas is not gaza. keep that in mind. hamas is the only thing in gaza israel has no control over. then, there is no proof, that hamas has lost thousands of fighters. israel cannot even show, a single battle video of IDF, eliminating hamas in combat. rather, its hamas that share vids of real time combats where they liquidate IDF regularly. also, the fortunes of gazans is not hamas' responsibility. israel is the one, holding gaza in belligerent occupation. therefore, the welfare of the people of gaza is squarely israel's responsibility. the way forward for gaza, is not to introduce more colonial masters over gaza. is for Israel's imperialism and colonialism to end, gaza should no longer be an open air prison or concentration camp. all israeli blockade must be lifted and the people of gaza allowed to go in and out freely, conducting business without let or hinderance.

2. there is nobody in the world today, who wants election in gaza more than hamas. hamas is not the one obstructing or refusing to conduct elections. its israel and the united states. they know, the day election is conducted, is the end of FATAH and the puppet Mohmud Abass. with his complaisant FATAH pawns who are only mere souvenirs, israel and america hold on to, anytime they want to propagate the falsehood about talks or negotiations, and vain speeches at the UN. hamas will win all the elections in gaza and westbank should it be allowed this night. and israel, america cant survive that. thats why elections are banned by israel.
china is a dictatorship. who says dictatorship is bad by the way? gaza has been in a state of emergency for 16yrs. certain liberties are luxury. just like a place such as ukraine. u cant protest too freely. conditions are not ideal. The 2019 Gaza economic protests, also called the We Want to Live protests and the 14th March movement, were in response to high costs of living and tax hikes. The city is fenced in, enduring a land, sea and air blockade. how can hamas be blamed, for the economic downturn?

3. as soon as israel left gaza, they fenced the city and impoverished it. just so they could defeat hamas. so, hamas has done as much as it can with the available resources at it disposal. wen israel raise this point, the standard argument, is not that hamas has not built schools or roads or social amenities. cos they have. israel mean, hamas did not build bomb shelters with all the donations they have received. as if such sick point, can justify the barbaric indiscrimate bombing of civilians and civilian infastructure by israeli forces in gaza

4. iran is the second most sanctioned country in this world. cos, they refused to sell their country to colonial, imperial western hegemony as the shia of iran did, before he was overthrown. and cos also, they are working very hard to rescue the middle eastern countries from the grip of imperial powers. so, iran has been marked for sanctions and ultimately war. nevertheless, they have thrived quite well, and today, they are a nuclear power. which is my point. israel cannot brag with nuke, cos iran has nukes as well. atleast, 30warhead. so take note.

5. why wont israel action in westbank be surprising to u? u are completely brainwashed by the Israeli propaganda outfits. their action is consistent. the destruction of the Palestinian people, the total control of all Palestinians lands. the forced displacement of all the Palestinians from the land. thats their goal. u see this in Gaza, as well as in the west bank. and as for the much talked about, 2million Palestinians living inside Israel, they are mere political props, to hoodwink the likes of you. a people that cant travel freely. u leave, u cant return. they threaten u everyday. and ofcourse, should Israel succeed in eliminating the Palestinians, those so called Palestinians within Israel will be next, for expulsion. they even tell them. then, for enlistment in IDF, their number is merely 5k in the IDF. a pitiable sum. u think isreal will train Palestinians militarily? think again.
Re: No Gaza Ceasefire Until Israel War Aims Achieved, Netanyahu Says by Empiree: 10:06pm On Jun 02
What do you think I am?. A fool?.

The resistance built up Gaza and Gazans are educated. But guess who destroyed everything?. Your buddy, Israel.

What has Gazan's schools, universities, Churches, mosques, historic sites had to do with Amass to be destroyed?. People aren't ready to say the truth. The truth is, Israel does not want Arab neighbors to be educated. Israel wants to control them, keep them poor and subject them to its rules and harsh conditions. If not, what had Gaza's top academics had to do with the war to deserve to be killed?. What had Refaat Alareer had to do with the war for IDF to kill him?. He was writer and a poet. They called him on the phone and told him they know his location and they would strike him and they did last December. This is what Israel has been doing for decades by tracking educated Gazans and Palestinians because they believe that killing educated Palestinians will render Palestinians uneducated= odd jobs=to poverty.

The Bible prophet of Islam, Muhammad(peace be upon him) said:

"Near the establishment of the Hour, there will be the days of Al-Harj, and the religious knowledge will be taken away (vanish i.e. by the death of Religious scholars) and general ignorance will spread." Abu Musa said, "Al-Harj, in the Ethiopian language, means killing," Ibn Mas'ud added: I heard Allah's Apostle saying; (It will be) from among the most wicked people who will be living at the time when the Hour will be established.

Wake up Bros.

Yes West Bank needs election but Israel prevented it by not allowing East Jerusalem to vote and it controls both regions.

Solution?. Those people who called themselves Israelis should return to their countries of origin in Europe. After all, many of them have dual citizenship. If they don't want to leave, them the whole region should be de-apartheid

grandstar:

First, my response was directed at Krismass and not you.

I am pro-nobody. Anyone who chooses to be pro-Hamas or pro-Israel is partisan and none can't be partisan regarding this conflict and say they are right. Both sides have their faults.

Those who support Israel shout "kill the terrorists, finish them all" and those who support Hamas "support the shameless genocide of Israelis on October 7."

Hamas has failed Gazans who rather than focus on the economic growth of Gaza prefers to wage war. The treatment of Palestinians in the West Bank is unacceptable.

What is the point of elections in the West Bank? The only real challenger to Fatah is Hamas. Also, Fatah was previously holding elections in both the West Banks and the Gaza strip until Hamas seized full control of Gaza and ended elections.
Re: No Gaza Ceasefire Until Israel War Aims Achieved, Netanyahu Says by Empiree: 10:17pm On Jun 02
He will soon collect from his local politicians and he's gonna be sued. I knew this is how it would end. This was not the first time. This is how Israel has been doing for years since 2005 after withdrawing from Gaza.

He will never be able to destroy Amass if it continues. He would only succeed in killing civilians and infrastructure.

Meanwhile, if they don't deal with the real issues, a new conflict is just pending in the next 2 years. So this ceasefire means a defeat for Israel because Israel did not achieve any military objectives.

Re: No Gaza Ceasefire Until Israel War Aims Achieved, Netanyahu Says by Krismas(m): 10:34pm On Jun 02
bizzibodi:

Or palestanians are not Arabs... palestine a name given by d roman to Jewish region to denied them their homeland...who are they who now claim to be palestanians because they are not philistines who inhabited gaza 3000years ago.
grin before the romans ever came to the middle east, the place has been known as palestine. it was called palestine, in a book written 1500yrs before jesus was born.
the oldest map in this world is called Ptolemy, and on that map of the levant, palestine was marked. also, in the miller map, discovered in germany, palestine was marked out on the map. israel has never been indicated on any map of this world.
then palestine, is same as philistine. the arabic for palestine is filistine

1 Like

Re: No Gaza Ceasefire Until Israel War Aims Achieved, Netanyahu Says by Ovacoma: 11:09pm On Jun 02
All terrorists and their supporters must be eliminated!
Re: No Gaza Ceasefire Until Israel War Aims Achieved, Netanyahu Says by Empiree: 1:22am On Jun 03
undecided

Re: No Gaza Ceasefire Until Israel War Aims Achieved, Netanyahu Says by caleboxylic: 2:27am On Jun 03
Empiree:
He will soon collect from his local politicians and he's gonna be sued. I knew this is how it would end. This was not the first time. This is how Israel has been doing for years since 2005 after withdrawing from Gaza.

He will member be and to destroy Amass of he continued. He would only succeed in liking civilians and infrastructure.

Meanwhile, if they don't deal with the real issue, a new conflict is just pending in the next 2 years. So this ceasefire means a defeat for Israel because Israel did not achieve any military objective.

Keep quiet. Do you know how many years it took hamas to construct those tunnels and now, they have lost more territory and their security is in the hands of Israel now.
Re: No Gaza Ceasefire Until Israel War Aims Achieved, Netanyahu Says by mrkia(m): 7:04am On Jun 03
Righteousness2:
GOD BLESS ISRAEL FOREVER!!
GOD BLESS Netanyahu.

There is a time For Everything under the Earth.
Now is ISRAEL'S time For War.
If they dont War and wipe off their Enemies, the Enemies will Wipe them out.

Go on ISRAEL!!
FINISH THEM !!!

Lol cheesy cheesy You don't know you are announcing loosing of this war to the world by yourself. Netayahu has been crying for not being able to defeat Hamas by freeing the Hostages!!!!

We tell you Islam will win no matter what. See yourself now...... wink wink wink wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: No Gaza Ceasefire Until Israel War Aims Achieved, Netanyahu Says by Empiree: 10:41am On Jun 03
caleboxylic:

Keep quiet. Do you know how many years it took hamas to construct those tunnels and now, they have lost more territory and their security is in the hands of Israel now.
See this goyim grin. Did you read ceasefire proposal?. Resistant negotiated from the position of strength. They want Israel to withdraw all is troops from Gaza and Israel has no choice.

It took almighty president of America to come out to force Israel to withdraw from Gaza. So you can keep dreaming about territory.

Israel lost the war. How?. Benjamin Satanyahu laid out his military objectives:

To eliminate Amassss
To ensure Gaza does not pose a threat to Israel again
To ensure Amassss does not govern Gaza again
To secure the release of all hostages

As of yesterday, Benjamin Satanyahu acknowledged that his military objectives have not been met. Therefore Israel lost the war. Everything remains the same.

Re: No Gaza Ceasefire Until Israel War Aims Achieved, Netanyahu Says by Empiree: 10:53am On Jun 03
Righteousness2:
GOD BLESS ISRAEL FOREVER!!
GOD BLESS Netanyahu.

There is a time For Everything under the Earth.
Now is ISRAEL'S time For War.
If they dont War and wipe off their Enemies, the Enemies will Wipe them out.

Go on ISRAEL!!
FINISH THEM !!!
omo ale. This is one of your terrorist brothers

Re: No Gaza Ceasefire Until Israel War Aims Achieved, Netanyahu Says by AnyanwuSilas: 1:42pm On Jun 03
SaLongs1:
Free Palestine and Gaza.... from HAMAS!!

Free Briafrans
Re: No Gaza Ceasefire Until Israel War Aims Achieved, Netanyahu Says by Empiree: 1:59pm On Jun 03
No peace for the wicked. Noose is choking around Israel. A terrorist country must not be allowed to exist.. The country of Maldives is banning Israelis from entering the country. Some other Latin American countries are joining ICJ lawsuits against Israel.

Re: No Gaza Ceasefire Until Israel War Aims Achieved, Netanyahu Says by grandstar(m): 6:00pm On Jun 03
Empiree:

We are talking Israel and not Nigeria. You can't divorce Israel and Iran's persistent interference in Israel
Re: No Gaza Ceasefire Until Israel War Aims Achieved, Netanyahu Says by ObamaMessi: 6:38pm On Jun 03
justmondris:

It's because the West are hypocrites. Israel know that what they are saying in Public is different from their private conversations
Sir, you're very informed. But alot of commenters will not understand this. Israel cannot go against the US if America has so wished that the war should stop. Why? Because Israel relies heavily on the US. If at all they want the war to stop, they should stop arm sales to Israel. But as a matter of fact, I love what's happening in Rafah grin grin grin grin
Re: No Gaza Ceasefire Until Israel War Aims Achieved, Netanyahu Says by ObamaMessi: 6:52pm On Jun 03
Empiree:
It is either you are reading your violent book that you called Bible backward or it is your Bible that is reading you. It is been 8 months and your illegitimate almighty Israel is not defeating a small armed resistance. Don't you have shame?.

And the truth is, it is not only illegitimate Israel that is fighting smaller armed resistance but the entire world powers are behind it with military and financial support. Yet in 8 months and still counting, Israel can not defeat a small resistance. Is it not clear now that your Bible god is coward, powerless and evil for supporting genocide?.

If not for the support from world powers, all the people in Israel would be raising white flags by now and surrendering themselves to the Palestinians.

Shame on you
Shame on Christianity
Shane on pastors
Shame on judeo-christian zionist-terr.orists alliance

You are the TERR.ORISTS in the world. Christianity and Judaism have genocided over 15,000 Palestinian children. What kind of religions are these?.

Run away from Christianity people. It is a violent religion.

Israel can not win this war. Get this in your head.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzgHztUJCyM?si=OwSRPVCWNHDbPhAL
This is just the beginning of your tears grin grin grin
Re: No Gaza Ceasefire Until Israel War Aims Achieved, Netanyahu Says by grandstar(m): 6:53pm On Jun 03
Empiree:

The resistance built up Gaza and Gazans are educated. But guess who destroyed everything?. Your buddy, Israel.

What has Gazan's schools, universities, Churches, mosques, historic sites had to do with Amass to be destroyed?. People aren't ready to say the truth. The truth is, Israel does not want Arab neighbors to be educated. Israel wants to control them, keep them poor and subject them to its rules and harsh conditions. If not, what had Gaza's top academics had to do with the war to deserve to be killed?. What had Refaat Alareer had to do with the war for IDF to kill him?. He was writer and a poet. They called him on the phone and told him they know his location and they would strike him and they did last December. This is what Israel has been doing for decades by tracking educated Gazans and Palestinians because they believe that killing educated Palestinians will render Palestinians uneducated= odd jobs=to poverty.

"Near the establishment of the Hour, there will be the days of Al-Harj, and the religious knowledge will be taken away (vanish i.e. by the death of Religious scholars) and general ignorance will spread." Abu Musa said, "Al-Harj, in the Ethiopian language, means killing," Ibn Mas'ud added: I heard Allah's Apostle saying; (It will be) from among the most wicked people who will be living at the time when the Hour will be established.

Wake up Bros.

Yes West Bank needs election but Israel prevented it by not allowing East Jerusalem to vote and it controls both regions.

Solution?. Those people who called themselves Israelis should return to their countries of origin in Europe. After all, many of them have dual citizenship. If they don't want to leave, them the whole region should be de-apartheid

What do you know about Cyprus?
Re: No Gaza Ceasefire Until Israel War Aims Achieved, Netanyahu Says by grandstar(m): 6:57pm On Jun 03
Empiree:

Wake up Bros.

Do you expect me to believe you are unaware Hamas uses residential and commercial buildings for cover? It uses civilians as human shields!

2 Likes

Re: No Gaza Ceasefire Until Israel War Aims Achieved, Netanyahu Says by Empiree: 9:32pm On Jun 03
Right

Re: No Gaza Ceasefire Until Israel War Aims Achieved, Netanyahu Says by Empiree: 9:37pm On Jun 03
grandstar:

Do you expect me to believe you are unaware Ha.mas uses residential and commercial buildings for cover? It uses civilians as human shields!
post your evidence please
Re: No Gaza Ceasefire Until Israel War Aims Achieved, Netanyahu Says by grandstar(m): 11:32pm On Jun 03

1 Like

Re: No Gaza Ceasefire Until Israel War Aims Achieved, Netanyahu Says by ObamaMessi: 12:15am On Jun 04
Krismas:
grin Keep in mind, its joe biden, speaking for the government of israel, that is begging hamas for ceasefire. not the other way round. cheesy
abi, is it by force to accept ceasefire? cheesy
u say israel is winning, kontinue winning na cheesy
abi, why all this noise?
I Have to call you a dullard now. Why are Palestinians and all Arab countries crying genocide. Unanever C Anything grin
Re: No Gaza Ceasefire Until Israel War Aims Achieved, Netanyahu Says by Empiree: 12:57am On Jun 04
You kind of think I'm a f0ol right?. I knew you would post this video as evidence. This video shows it was posted 9 years ago. But we are talking about 2023/24 ongoing conflict. No evidence.

You see, this is actually not 9 years ago which was 2015. This video was actually 2008/09 Gaza-Israeli war called "Operation Cast Lead". You think I'm a novice?
How did you verify authenticity of Arabic spoken by the woman corresponds with Israel's translation?. You are clearly not an Arabic speaker. The woman is saying something else but the translation is saying another.

This video was Israel propaganda from 2009. I also spotted two comments that confirmed what I'm saying. Read the comments from the video below. You don't know Israel at all.

They do not have evidence of "human shields". You believe in only what they tell you. Israel has been using it's human shields propaganda for decades. It is Israel that uses Palestinians as human shields. There are many evidences on YouTube and other social media platforms. There is no evidence that Amassss using civilians as human shields. Watch the videos below how Israel uses Palestinians as human shields.

These Are Some Of The Videos Of Israel's IDF Using Palestinians As Human Shields

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7lJMv4ceyk?si=U9796siZdyBBGKqG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8rrfys-Fgc?si=BO1cInzo4uZNur5p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVhuKZpnI3w?si=MEUnjSf2QTd4wOwD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoLEWS5sz4M?si=RFx2hAjZp-R02RcV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocpevNLwt78?si=4eXRrv69tsuDo2Lt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n36P-HUBJ70?si=If4HbZGHcoqjSkCC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dl7nL4O4vlM?si=Mu7nnYAU05PQuXq1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSAsZ4GITTA?si=ACYgNUcz4F5DUGGt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2unpBpLo1o?si=38OaLvFpwT9iuO1t

These are just few. There are more. You want more?. I just read one some ignorant comments on this platform sometimes and move on.

grandstar:

https://www.instagram.com/noatishby/reel/Czg096Fryup/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcrWy3PT6zc

https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2014/09/hamas-quietly-admits-it-fired-rockets-from-civilian-areas/380149/

https://www.timesofisrael.com/hamas-admits-to-rocket-fire-from-residential-areas/

Why do you want proof?

Re: No Gaza Ceasefire Until Israel War Aims Achieved, Netanyahu Says by Krismas(m): 2:25am On Jun 04
ObamaMessi:
I Have to call you a dullard now. Why are Palestinians and all Arab countries crying genocide. Unanever C Anything grin
grin go quench the fires eating israel up first cheesy
from love, hezbollah cheesy

1 Like

Re: No Gaza Ceasefire Until Israel War Aims Achieved, Netanyahu Says by Empiree: 4:09am On Jun 04
caleboxylic:

Israel was 40 years before H4mas was born and for 76 years it has been building its defense forces made in America.

H4mas on the other hand is only 37 years old and it has been building its defense for just 20 years made in Gaza yet almighty Israel can not defeat small armed group. You should cover your face in shame for defending and supporting criminals. Is it not clear that Jesus is not in their side?.

This ongoing war alone proves that Israel is not the only one fighting the resistance. Isræl is supplied weapons by at least 7 countries. They provided Israel with weapons and logistics but Gaza resistance has no support except from God
Re: No Gaza Ceasefire Until Israel War Aims Achieved, Netanyahu Says by caleboxylic: 4:39am On Jun 04
Empiree:
Israel was 40 years before H4mas was born and for 76 years it has been building its defense forces made in America.

H4mas on the other hand is only 37 years old and it has been building its defense for just 20 years made in Gaza yet almighty Israel can not defeat small armed group. You should cover your face in shame for defending and supporting criminals. Is it not clear that Jesus is not in their side?.

Lol. The tunnel running through rafah to Egypt is for what? The launchers made in north Korea is for what? Keep deceiving yourself. Hezbollah is for what? Both of them dey collect wotowoto? Your Iran still dey collect till date ! Syria axis Nko! If Egypt do anyhow,been go collect too as dey collected last month ending

Israel is just been precise unlike hamas that attacks indiscriminately.

This ongoing was alone proves that Israel is not the only one fighting the resistance. Isræl is supplied weapons by at least 7 countries. They provided Israel with weapons and logistics but Gaza resistance has no support except from God
Re: No Gaza Ceasefire Until Israel War Aims Achieved, Netanyahu Says by caleboxylic: 4:40am On Jun 04
Empiree:

This ongoing was alone proves that Israel is not the only one fighting the resistance. Isræl is supplied weapons by at least 7 countries. They provided Israel with weapons and logistics but Gaza resistance has no support except from God

Lol. The tunnel running through rafah to Egypt is for what? The launchers made in north Korea is for what? Keep deceiving yourself. Hezbollah is for what? Both of them dey collect wotowoto? Your Iran still dey collect till date ! Syria axis Nko! If Egypt do anyhow,been go collect too as dey collected last month ending

Israel is just been precise unlike hamas that attacks indiscriminately.
Re: No Gaza Ceasefire Until Israel War Aims Achieved, Netanyahu Says by Krismas(m): 9:04am On Jun 04
ObamaMessi:
grin israel will soon cease to exist. maybe then, u will get the message

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

People Thinking Israel Will Stop Gaza War Are Detached From Reality - Netanyahu / Bomb Blasts At Police Headquarters In Chad Capital / Germany Slips Into Recession As Inflation, Higher Interest Bite

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.