Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,556 members, 7,951,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 02:17 PM

Soludo E-rats Posts Same Projects Repeatedly For Two Yrs Now - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo E-rats Posts Same Projects Repeatedly For Two Yrs Now (370 Views)

E. Rats Paid To Tag Every Crimes In The East To Igbos And Esn / I Thought APC E.rats Said Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Banned From Facebook Live? / Ffk Debunks The Rumor Going Viral On The Internet, Blasts Apc E-rats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soludo E-rats Posts Same Projects Repeatedly For Two Yrs Now by mokwechineme: 9:29pm On Jun 01
They even post projects done by previous governors just to score cheap political points and deceive the public. Soludo remains the worst Nigerian governor. Do any of you know the quantum of classic projects been done by Sanwo Olu but no one is constituting nuisance with it.
This is a time reasonable governments should concern itselves with welfare programs to minimize the economic crunch than substandard white elephant projects Soludo knows best to do while milking the state dry.
Re: Soludo E-rats Posts Same Projects Repeatedly For Two Yrs Now by PresidObi: 9:30pm On Jun 01
grin

I know it pains you, just drink water and sleep.

Soludo has been marvellous as governor.

Only second to Peter Obi

You will overcome the pain with time

3 Likes

Re: Soludo E-rats Posts Same Projects Repeatedly For Two Yrs Now by raskymonojendor: 9:35pm On Jun 01
ANSMEDIA aka Anambrafirstson, Over to you.
Re: Soludo E-rats Posts Same Projects Repeatedly For Two Yrs Now by ANSMEDIA: 9:59pm On Jun 01
mokwechineme:
They even post projects done by previous governors just to score cheap political points and deceive the public. Soludo remains the worst Nigerian governor. Do any of you know the quantum of classic projects been done by Sanwo Olu but no one is constituting nuisance with it.
This is a time reasonable governments should concern itselves with welfare programs to minimize the economic crunch than substandard white elephant projects Soludo knows best to do while milking the state dry.
Please can you show evidence that the project started two years ago
Re: Soludo E-rats Posts Same Projects Repeatedly For Two Yrs Now by CannibalTorment: 10:01pm On Jun 01
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Soludo E-rats Posts Same Projects Repeatedly For Two Yrs Now by ANSMEDIA: 10:01pm On Jun 01
mokwechineme:
Bitter f**l I'm waiting

3 Likes

Re: Soludo E-rats Posts Same Projects Repeatedly For Two Yrs Now by ANSMEDIA: 10:06pm On Jun 01
mokwechineme:
Gov Soludo has employed 8300 teachers under two years of his administration, today Anambra is showing great examples in education sector, tell me how many your state governor employed

3 Likes

Re: Soludo E-rats Posts Same Projects Repeatedly For Two Yrs Now by ANSMEDIA: 10:14pm On Jun 01
mokwechineme:
Gov Soludo empowered 5000 youths with two billion tell how your state governor has done

2 Likes

Re: Soludo E-rats Posts Same Projects Repeatedly For Two Yrs Now by ANSMEDIA: 10:18pm On Jun 01
mokwechineme:
Gov Soludo have built five hospitals, gave free antenatal and free child delivery to pregnant women how far with your state governor?

2 Likes

Re: Soludo E-rats Posts Same Projects Repeatedly For Two Yrs Now by ANSMEDIA: 10:19pm On Jun 01
mokwechineme:
Soludo gave free education from primary to secondary how far with your state governor?

2 Likes

Re: Soludo E-rats Posts Same Projects Repeatedly For Two Yrs Now by ANSMEDIA: 10:22pm On Jun 01
mokwechineme:
Gov Soludo has completed 400km of roads, constructing two flyovers and many bridges, new government house, Fun City and many othes

Watch and cure your ignorance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMznSLhO4o8?si=1UdlC4lC5gGCojiP

2 Likes

Re: Soludo E-rats Posts Same Projects Repeatedly For Two Yrs Now by mokwechineme: 5:01am On Jun 02
ANSMEDIA:

Gov Soludo have built five hospitals, gave free antenatal and free child delivery to pregnant women how far with your state governor?
Soludo s government is terribly worse than tinubu because they thrive in lies and propaganda. My wife gave birth last three months, even though I'm in health insurance initiated by Willie Obiano, I still had to pay through my nose.
U re only deceiving those outside Anambra

1 Like

Re: Soludo E-rats Posts Same Projects Repeatedly For Two Yrs Now by AdesegunSanni89: 5:02am On Jun 02
Soludo is still better than Bitter Obituary
Re: Soludo E-rats Posts Same Projects Repeatedly For Two Yrs Now by Lovelive: 10:19am On Jun 02
You are blind by hatred. Look up and see the very last comment before yours. May God help you.

AdesegunSanni89:
Soludo is still better than Bitter Obituary
Re: Soludo E-rats Posts Same Projects Repeatedly For Two Yrs Now by Adaisback(f): 11:26am On Jun 02
Oga, calm down. I cannot lie to myself, soludo is working on roads and infrastructures..my only problem with him is security. He should secure Anambra like Peter Obi and increase minimum wage .

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

EDO PDP At Loggerheads With Governor Obaseki Over Mass Defection / Nigeria Builds "Ghost" Airports With No Passengers As Economic Troubles Persist / Popular Jamaican Reggae Icon Says He’s Igbo, Gives Interesting History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.