Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,238 members, 7,923,182 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 07:59 PM

No Pastor Should Earn Less Than 100k/month! GOs Should Allow Them Breathe! - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / No Pastor Should Earn Less Than 100k/month! GOs Should Allow Them Breathe! (25764 Views)

I Stop Going To Church Because No Pastor As Been Able To Explain This Bible Vers / Words Of A Nonentity On Tithe: Why A Pastor Should Not Talk Like Biodun Fatoyinb / How Come No Pastor Is Healing Corona Virus Patients??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: No Pastor Should Earn Less Than 100k/month! GOs Should Allow Them Breathe! by jaxxy(m): 5:58pm On Jun 03
blueAgent:

You lie

Prove I lied I will gladly accept the correction.
Re: No Pastor Should Earn Less Than 100k/month! GOs Should Allow Them Breathe! by blueAgent(m): 10:19am On Jun 04
jaxxy:

Prove I lied I will gladly accept the correction.

I would not respond to you again.
Becos don't entertain teachers of false doctrine.

2 – 1 Corinthians 9:9-14
For it is written in the Law of Moses, “You shall not muzzle an ox when it treads out the grain.” Is it for oxen that God is concerned? Does he not certainly speak for our sake? It was written for our sake, because the plowman should plow in hope and the thresher thresh in hope of sharing in the crop. 11 If we have sown spiritual things among you, is it too much if we reap material things from you? If others share this rightful claim on you, do not we even more?

Nevertheless, we have not made use of this right, but we endure anything rather than put an obstacle in the way of the gospel of Christ. Do you not know that those who are employed in the temple service get their food from the temple, and those who serve at the altar share in the sacrificial offerings? In the same way, the Lord commanded that those who proclaim the gospel should get their living by the gospel.

https://churchtechtoday.com/5-things-the-bible-says-about-paying-pastors-or-church-leaders/

There are more than 20 verses supporting my argument.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Want 1Trillion Naira? Church Poster / Girl & Her Aunt Tortured By Elders In Akwa Ibom Over Witchcraft Accusation (Pic) / Muslim Dad Dumps Newborn Baby In Toilet Because Mother Is Christian In Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.