Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,879 members, 7,876,349 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:22 PM

Return To Regionalism: We Won’t Be Part Of Western Region – Lagos Indigenes - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Return To Regionalism: We Won’t Be Part Of Western Region – Lagos Indigenes (36463 Views)

Lagos Indigenes Kick Against Other South-west States Coming To 'hijack' Governor / No Man’s Land: Rhodes-vivour Condemns Proposed Law To Protect Lagos Indigenes / The Superiority Of The Western Region In 1969 As Published By NY Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Return To Regionalism: We Won’t Be Part Of Western Region – Lagos Indigenes by raskymonojendor: 5:32pm On Jun 02
hammer567:

CHINEDU IS A YORUBA BOY.

IN ANOTHER 10 YEARS THEY WILL BE IN THE MAJORITY, BY THEN, WE WILL HAVE PEOPLE TO CORRECT YOUR STUPIDITY FOR US.

BECAUSE U ARE A VERY STUPID MAN.

IF YOU ARE NOT A STUPID MAN, WHY DO U INSIST ON MARRYING FROM OTHER TRIBES?

DID ANYBODY FORCE YOU? U THOUGHT U WERE DOING THEM?

NOW, U WANT TO DNEY YOUR SON AND U ARE CALLING HIM NAMES.

WE CAN ONLY SIT BACK AND WAIT FOR THIS MOVIE TO PLAY.
Chinedu is a bastard IPOB boy from Alaibo.

Re: Return To Regionalism: We Won’t Be Part Of Western Region – Lagos Indigenes by hammer567: 5:34pm On Jun 02
raskymonojendor:

Chinedu is a bastard IPOB boy from Alaibo.

DAT GUY U ARE CALLING NAMES, U ARE CAMPAIGNING FOR HIM.

ALL THE YORUBA THAT ARE NIGERIANS, PLUS THE REST OF US ARE WAITING TO VOTE HIM.

I TOLD YOU, U ARE A MINORITY IN WAITING.
Re: Return To Regionalism: We Won’t Be Part Of Western Region – Lagos Indigenes by Timothy89(m): 5:34pm On Jun 02
raskymonojendor:

I am enjoying their usual foolishness. An average Ibo man below

Iggbo are not foolish, people that give those clowns attention are the most fooolish, an average iibo to me have the average brain of a rat, I no dey take them serious, na all these Gen Z I dey pity

The most manipulative tribe in Nigeria after Fuulani is Iggbo, they're on the same level

3 Likes

Re: Return To Regionalism: We Won’t Be Part Of Western Region – Lagos Indigenes by SpatialKing(m): 5:34pm On Jun 02
SonOfDSoil01:
Shut up and face your barren region, I am a proud lagosian and non of those faceless fools speak for me grin and beside what the business of a ibo man with what Lagos want? We have nothing in common and we don’t even share border,and your house is burning but Lagos seem to be your headache grin pls pretend to have some shame Nwanne😂

You can't force Lagosians to join south west if they don't want to....

Rest
Re: Return To Regionalism: We Won’t Be Part Of Western Region – Lagos Indigenes by DMerciful(m): 5:34pm On Jun 02
Don't digress. Lagos said they'll not be part of Western region. They have never been
Mille:

Instead of worrying about the Western region, worry about the fate of your people who are cowards. 40m people forced to sit at home every Monday by a ragtag group with less than 1,000 members.

Worry about a landlocked region filled with terrorists, criminals, drug dealers and baby factories. Btw, I don't know what Delta people will do but this is a pictorial evidence of how Ore will look one week after regionalism. Our Itsekiri and Edo brothers will be the only ones allowed free movement.

Modified: e no go better for the mod than hid my comment before moving it to front page. The first comment on the post proving that it is an IPOB LP propaganda.

Re: Return To Regionalism: We Won’t Be Part Of Western Region – Lagos Indigenes by Elliotwaveforec: 5:35pm On Jun 02
Meti99:
The moment other south western Nigeria allows the threats of Lagos to get at them then they will never develop but slave forever .

You can't force friendship with anyone.
"Nkan ni adiye nje ki Agbado to d'aiye"

We should rather take up the challenge now and build ourselves from scratch.

The south west is blessed super abundantly..
Both with natural resources and human capabilities and capacities.
The future is bright with right focus and right leaderships.

Yorubas should get themselves strengthened now because either now or later the Omo ales of Lagos will want to prove that without them Yoruba race wiill go into extinction.

But hell No.

I can assure everyone that Yoruba race is great and can be greater without Lagos.
Ona lo Jin eru a d'oba.
Still, we can't allow Nupe slaves from bida and Brazilian slaves to usurp us.

1 Like

Re: Return To Regionalism: We Won’t Be Part Of Western Region – Lagos Indigenes by Benzigler: 5:35pm On Jun 02
Timothy89:
The Yorubas should not get distracted by these 🤡 from sad East, there move to always caused division in Yoruba land always hit the rock, they hope they can succeed but we Yorubas won't allow the Gen z Yoruba allowed them succeed through their labour party manipulation

Your impactful Lagos state govt of Tinubu is a criminal while their high poverty index rates, 13months strike, hike 200% tuition fees, beers investment that amount nothing Peter obi is saint. You people should continue believing these fooools that cursed obi for 8yra only to be hyping him, allow them succeed with their plan through their labour party on you people

All this painment because Lagosians does not want to be part of south west region, don't forget to check your BD it's very important
Re: Return To Regionalism: We Won’t Be Part Of Western Region – Lagos Indigenes by Timothy89(m): 5:36pm On Jun 02
hammer567:

ONCE U CANNOT ARGUE WITH THE FACT, REVERT TO BIGOTRY.

DUNCE!

Lagos state was built by Igbo, is that not the fact that you people believe and I'm reaffirming it for you to massage your ego

Someone living in face me I face you for Lagos, trading on Lagos expressway will be boasting of building Lagos while they live their erosion region unattended to, are you people not a 🤡?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Return To Regionalism: We Won’t Be Part Of Western Region – Lagos Indigenes by raskymonojendor: 5:36pm On Jun 02
DMerciful:
Don't digress. Lagos said they'll not be part of Western region. They have never been
Lagos colony/Lagos island. Get that into your empty skull Abakeleke man.
Re: Return To Regionalism: We Won’t Be Part Of Western Region – Lagos Indigenes by Zool6: 5:36pm On Jun 02
This wall is how Lagos will Fence off u ebi pawoo parasite leeches go back to ur poverty brown roof slums Lagosians are not skull minners they are very few make up less than 5% of Lagos population just like Emirates in Dubai stop ataching by force that is why state of origin is well captured and recognized in Nigeria constitution if u don't go then be ready to get ur Smelly amala stinking ass deported back to ur red mud vilage
Skull minner

quote author=Mille post=130266651]

Instead of worrying about the Western region, worry about the fate of your people who are cowards. 40m people forced to sit at home every Monday by a ragtag group with less than 1,000 members.

Worry about a landlocked region filled with terrorists, criminals, drug dealers and baby factories. Btw, I don't know what Delta people will do but this is a pictorial evidence of how Ore will look one week after regionalism. Our Itsekiri and Edo brothers will be the only ones allowed free movement.

Modified: e no go better for the mod than hid my comment before moving it to front page. The first comment on the post proving that it is an IPOB LP propaganda. [/quote]

Re: Return To Regionalism: We Won’t Be Part Of Western Region – Lagos Indigenes by DaddyCoool: 5:37pm On Jun 02
Timothy89:

Iggbo are not foolish, people that give those clowns attention are the most fooolish, an average iibo to me have the average brain of a rat, I no dey take them serious, na all these Gen Z I dey pity

The most manipulative tribe in Nigeria after Fuulani is Iggbo, they're on the same level

Soo, why do you spell it "Iggbo"?
Re: Return To Regionalism: We Won’t Be Part Of Western Region – Lagos Indigenes by Timothy89(m): 5:37pm On Jun 02
Benzigler:

All this painment because Lagosians does not want to be part of south west region, don't forget to check your BD it's very important

No Yoruba blood will say that, we don't do Ebonyi Igbo and Ebonyi is third class citizen of Igbo in Southwest

You people pack your watery brain together and stop foooooling around

2 Likes

Re: Return To Regionalism: We Won’t Be Part Of Western Region – Lagos Indigenes by PHAYOL81: 5:38pm On Jun 02
Benzigler:

it shouldn't be by force if they don't want to be in south west region

OF course, it shouldn't. But they can't take with them what doesn't belong to them. How's that a problem too?
Re: Return To Regionalism: We Won’t Be Part Of Western Region – Lagos Indigenes by raskymonojendor: 5:38pm On Jun 02
Zool6:
This wall is how Lagos will Fence off u ebi pawoo parasite leeches go back to ur poverty brown roof slums Lagosians are not skull minners they are very few make up less than 5% of Lagos population just like Emirates in Dubai stop ataching by force that is why state of origin is well captured and recognized in Nigeria constitution if u don't go then be ready to get ur Smelly amala stinking ass deported back to ur red mud vilage
Skull minner

quote author=Mille post=130266651]

Modified: e no go better for the mod than hid my comment before moving it to front page. The first comment on the post proving that it is an IPOB LP propaganda.
Ibo boys don't ever mind their business. Peter Obi deported Ebonyi and Akwa Ibom people. 😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Return To Regionalism: We Won’t Be Part Of Western Region – Lagos Indigenes by DaddyCoool: 5:39pm On Jun 02
Timothy89:

Lagos state was built by Igbo, is that not the fact that you people believe and I'm reaffirming it for you to massage your ego

Someone living in face me I face you for Lagos, trading on Lagos expressway will be boasting of building Lagos while they live their erosion region unattended to, are you people not a 🤡?

Developed NOT built. There's a difference
Re: Return To Regionalism: We Won’t Be Part Of Western Region – Lagos Indigenes by hammer567: 5:39pm On Jun 02
Timothy89:

Re: Return To Regionalism: We Won’t Be Part Of Western Region – Lagos Indigenes by raskymonojendor: 5:39pm On Jun 02
DaddyCoool:

Soo, why do you spell it "Iggbo"?
Ibo Eboe ebo Igboho Igbboo. Same nonsense. cool
Re: Return To Regionalism: We Won’t Be Part Of Western Region – Lagos Indigenes by hammer567: 5:40pm On Jun 02
raskymonojendor:

AND YOUR ATTEMPT TO COLLECT SOME LAND FROM LAGOS IS DEAD ON ARRIVAL.

WE ARE KEEPING IT AS IT IS.

NO PART OF US IS LEAVING.
Re: Return To Regionalism: We Won’t Be Part Of Western Region – Lagos Indigenes by raskymonojendor: 5:40pm On Jun 02
hammer567:

DAT GUY U ARE CALLING NAMES, U ARE CAMPAIGNING FOR HIM.

ALL THE YORUBA THAT ARE NIGERIANS, PLUS THE REST OF US ARE WAITING TO VOTE HIM.

I TOLD YOU, U ARE A MINORITY IN WAITING.
Yes campaigning for the bastard to be the governor of Anambala state

1 Like

Re: Return To Regionalism: We Won’t Be Part Of Western Region – Lagos Indigenes by DMerciful(m): 5:40pm On Jun 02
Face your state and leave Lagos alone
raskymonojendor:

Lagos colony/Lagos island. Get that into your empty skull Abakeleke man.
Re: Return To Regionalism: We Won’t Be Part Of Western Region – Lagos Indigenes by raskymonojendor: 5:41pm On Jun 02
hammer567:

AND YOUR ATTEMPT TO COLLECT SOME LAND FROM LAGOS IS DEAD ON ARRIVAL.

WE ARE KEEPING IT AS IT IS.

NO PART OF US IS LEAVING.
Our Lagos not yours. You that came from 100s of kilometers from the red mud region grin

1 Like

Re: Return To Regionalism: We Won’t Be Part Of Western Region – Lagos Indigenes by hammer567: 5:41pm On Jun 02
raskymonojendor:

Yes campaigning for the bastard to be the governor of Anambala state

KEEP CAMPAIGNING FOR HIM.

2027, JUNGLE GO MATURED.

U WILL SEE WHY HE IS MIXED BLOOD.

DOUBLE THE PROBLEM.
Re: Return To Regionalism: We Won’t Be Part Of Western Region – Lagos Indigenes by DaddyCoool: 5:41pm On Jun 02
raskymonojendor:

Igboho? Don't let Sunday Igboho catch you
Re: Return To Regionalism: We Won’t Be Part Of Western Region – Lagos Indigenes by raskymonojendor: 5:42pm On Jun 02
hammer567:

KEEP CAMPAIGNING FOR HIM.

2027, JUNGLE GO MATURED.

U WILL SEE WHY HE IS MIXED BLOOD.

DOUBLE THE PROBLEM.
🥱🥱🥱

Re: Return To Regionalism: We Won’t Be Part Of Western Region – Lagos Indigenes by KGBKremlin: 5:42pm On Jun 02
MASTAkiLLAh:
You have no say abeg. You people haven't been able to support any of your sons or daughters to become ordinary Lagos State governor, it's always deputy governor position then they're chased away like barking puppies for the next victim to be given a handout. If regionalism comes into play, Lagos will be swallowed up by the behemoth called Western region without even a whimper and some of your union members will support after a hefty bribe that includes a sumptuous meal of amala, ewedu and gbegiri ati egufe grin

Ipob work not lagosian

2 Likes

Re: Return To Regionalism: We Won’t Be Part Of Western Region – Lagos Indigenes by hammer567: 5:42pm On Jun 02
raskymonojendor:

Our Lagos not yours. You that came from 100s of kilometers from the red mud region grin

1 Like

Re: Return To Regionalism: We Won’t Be Part Of Western Region – Lagos Indigenes by SonOfDSoil01: 5:43pm On Jun 02
SpatialKing:

You can't force Lagosians to join south west if they don't want to....

Rest
😂😂 nwachukwu when did you become the spokes person of Yorubas in Lagos? And can you pls tell us the name of the faceless group that made press release? Biafra is burning what do have to say about your parents locked at home every Monday by some miscreant has slaves? Shouldn’t that be your headache?

2 Likes

Re: Return To Regionalism: We Won’t Be Part Of Western Region – Lagos Indigenes by Benzigler: 5:43pm On Jun 02
Timothy89:

After spitting yellow saliva on your phone, remember Lagosians has not done anything wrong, they just don't want to be part of your south west region, can't south west survive as region without Lagos?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Return To Regionalism: We Won’t Be Part Of Western Region – Lagos Indigenes by raskymonojendor: 5:43pm On Jun 02
hammer567:

No it belongs to the camerounians. 😂
Re: Return To Regionalism: We Won’t Be Part Of Western Region – Lagos Indigenes by hammer567: 5:44pm On Jun 02
Benzigler:

After spitting yellow saliva on your phone, remember Lagosians has not done anything wrong, they just don't want to be part of your south west region, can't south west survive as region without Lagos?

GBAM!
Re: Return To Regionalism: We Won’t Be Part Of Western Region – Lagos Indigenes by raskymonojendor: 5:44pm On Jun 02
SonOfDSoil01:
😂😂 nwachukwu when did you become the spokes person of Yorubas in Lagos? And can you pls tell us the name of the faceless group that made press release? Biafra is burning what do have to say about your parents locked at home every Monday by some miscreant has slaves? Shouldn’t that be your headache?

Afi nwachukuchuku na 😂

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply)

TSA: You Speak Like A ‘tout’...fayose's Aide Blasts Lai Mohamed / INEC: Mahmood Yakubu To Handover To Acting Chairman On November 9 / 54 Soldiers Jailed For Demanding Better Arms, Regain Freedom After 7 Years

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.