Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,086 members, 7,890,594 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:35 PM

1m Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 1m Business (151 Views)

I Repaid N1.1m Loan ‘In Kind’ Thrice - Woman Tells Court / How To Create Free Kdp Account On Amazon To Make Over 150K - 1M Naira Monthly. / I Need Your Advice On A Legit Lucrative Business I Can Do With 1M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

1m Business by Peng12345: 11:15am On Jun 02
What kind of business can a house wife start with 1m naira?
Re: 1m Business by HenryThegreat1(m): 12:45pm On Jun 02
If your location is Lagos and her interest is trading that buying and selling, the money you mentioned here cannot go anywhere.
When I started for my wife, my aim was to use 500k for shop and 1m for goods.
But guess what shop and it expenses took almost 1m and after buying goods worth of 1.5m , it looks as if nothing is inside the shop.
I spent over 4.5m to cut the long story short.
Though, this is not to discourage you, it depends on what you want to sell.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please Recommend A Genuine Alipay Top Up Service In Lagos / Scammed By 2512 Fashion / Fraud: Union Bank Two Former Staff Arrested Over Alleged Theft Of Dead Customer’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.