Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,402 members, 7,978,273 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 02:10 AM

Scammed By 2512 Fashion - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Scammed By 2512 Fashion (180 Views)

Man Scammed By Fake Bank Representatives Who Promised 1 Million - Pictures / How I Was Scammed By Nwagu Martins Emeka (truthfulperson) / I have been Scammed by Austin Chukuma (Nairaland @Drisklef) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scammed By 2512 Fashion by Origin(f): 7:54am On Jun 20
I would appreciate if this gets to front page so others don't get scammed....

Scammers get away with it because the scammed feel too embarrassed to out them to the world.

2512 fashion on Instagram blocked comments and customers and is continuing to post.
These are the accounts used to collect money.

If you know the owners of these accounts, or you've been scammed by the same vendor or another vendor, Share and let them be exposed for the world to see.

Re: Scammed By 2512 Fashion by Origin(f): 8:00am On Jun 20
By the way I used to be the OG that never thought she could be scammed. I use months to investigate a single transaction. Take time before paying... ....

Took care but now I know it could happen to anyone.

Shocked but will never be embarrassed to show the world the thieves out there.

1 Like

Re: Scammed By 2512 Fashion by RealityKings: 8:24am On Jun 20
Tyoe the numbers out
Re: Scammed By 2512 Fashion by JasonNOTStatham: 9:25am On Jun 20
Origin:
By the way I used to be the OG that never thought she could be scammed. I use months to investigate a single transaction. Take time before paying... ....

Took care but now I know it could happen to anyone.

Shocked but will never be embarrassed to show the world the thieves out there.

The person is using a POS vendor, that is why they are asking for receipt. Inconsistency in names of both accounts too... Though probably you didn't think of it that way .
Re: Scammed By 2512 Fashion by Origin(f): 12:11pm On Jun 20
7017894648 Ifeoma Egbochionye _ Palmpay
0026562951 Patricia Onyebuchi _Unity Bank

JasonNOTStatham:
The person is using a POS vendor, that is why they are asking for receipt. Inconsistency in names of both accounts too... Though probably you didn't think of it that way .

You could very well be right. The vendor gave two different customers those two different accounts. But knowing the area helps us know where the culprit operates.
Re: Scammed By 2512 Fashion by Origin(f): 3:54am On Jun 24
So could probably be a group of people involved in the scam.

(1) (Reply)

Save Money On Zoom Subscription, You Can Now Pay Per Hour / High Quality Batik And Tie-dye Kampalas At Wholesale And Retail / Exchange RMB Trading Gift Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.