Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,459 members, 7,914,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 07:06 PM

Are there Secular Musicians From Benin Republic - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Are there Secular Musicians From Benin Republic (111 Views)

Former Secular Artiste: Chidinma Ekile Regrets Past Life / Chidinma Ekile Left The Secular Music Industry, For Gospel Music / Last Chance: Share With Me The Transport Fare From Benin To Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are there Secular Musicians From Benin Republic by Ndistar: 12:15pm On Jun 02
I have noticed, while Cameroon, Ghana is battling with nigeria.what about these our neighbors in Togo Benin,Chad and Niger Republic
Re: Are there Secular Musicians From Benin Republic by illicit(m): 12:41pm On Jun 02
Secular

1 Like

Re: Are there Secular Musicians From Benin Republic by Markkito: 2:11pm On Jun 02
Ndistar:
I have noticed, while Cameroon, Ghana is battling with nigeria.what about these our neighbors in Togo Benin,Chad and Niger Republic
In West Africa, the big boys are Nigeria, Ghana, Cote d'Ivoire and Senegal. The others are small boys. Togo has an almost dead 'entertainment life', they wish they were a Ghana or Nigeria. Their strict govt, small population and poverty can be some reasons for that.

They've joined the commonwealth, and if I were them, I'd switch completely to the use of english language, like Rwanda did, or pair it with french. And also liaise with Ghana to partake of their tourism glory

Cameroon is a rich, geographically and culturally rich, diverse country with both english and french speakers BUT it's currently suffering insecurity. Don't know much about Benin's. But both countries close to Nigeria should be benefiting from Nigeria successes

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

"Endless Journey: Finding Solace In The Face Of Profound Loss" / Re: Get Valid ID Fast / Re: Get Valid ID Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.