Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,757 members, 7,875,896 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:06 AM

I Found Bugs Inside Golden Morn - Michael Taiwo - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I Found Bugs Inside Golden Morn - Michael Taiwo (31959 Views)

Try Adding Groundnut To Your Golden Morn And Cornflakes Combo / 9 Surprising Side Effects Of Golden Morn And Its Benefits / How To Make Golden Morn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Found Bugs Inside Golden Morn - Michael Taiwo by MrDoGood(m): 11:10pm On Jun 02
Atarakpa:
I bought freedom loaf at freedom supmarkt in lekki for 1500 this morning.

Yeah, but the quality will be different.

Lite weight
Re: I Found Bugs Inside Golden Morn - Michael Taiwo by rickyrex(m): 11:17pm On Jun 02
AfeezShomorin:
Attention seeker!

The pack he bought probably has holes through which the insects go in
you might be correct bro. First of all... golden morn production passes through a very hot temperature. The sealing machine might also has a low temperature on the machine jaw. Now if in did it was packed in a carton and properly sealed. Then weevil wont have access to it even if the wrapper or laminate is not properly sealed. I can bet you that this man is only trying to look for trouble
Re: I Found Bugs Inside Golden Morn - Michael Taiwo by rickyrex(m): 11:23pm On Jun 02
99thEnemy:

Na poor storage.
that particular pack must have been tored or not properly sealed. I also assume that the super market where hr bought the product from dont fumigate at all. Else that product was produced march this year and i can tell you that its carton was properly sealed. Maybe the pack itself has a micro leakage for the weevil to penetrate. But i am sure not from the factory but from the market place. Maybe they dont fumigate their store. Nestle fumigate their plant every month

1 Like

Re: I Found Bugs Inside Golden Morn - Michael Taiwo by udomonday: 5:20am On Jun 03
You've just been punked!
Re: I Found Bugs Inside Golden Morn - Michael Taiwo by Sleekfingers: 5:50am On Jun 03
ElevationD:

If the product is fake, how can you blame the company?
Where people clean or change labels, will you blame the company?
Where the original costs 5K and your purchased cheap or expired versions at 2K, will you blame the company?
If the company sues the man for maligning their product or organization, will you blame the company?

Both the company and Nafdac has the responsibility to do the necessary.

The company has the responsibility to protect their brands from fake , by creating awareness through advertisement
Nafdac has the responsibility by clamping down on those criminals producing fake and changing of expiring dates.
Re: I Found Bugs Inside Golden Morn - Michael Taiwo by 99thEnemy(m): 11:58am On Jun 03
rickyrex:
that particular pack must have been tored or not properly sealed. I also assume that the super market where hr bought the product from dont fumigate at all. Else that product was produced march this year and i can tell you that its carton was properly sealed. Maybe the pack itself has a micro leakage for the weevil to penetrate. But i am sure not from the factory but from the market place. Maybe they dont fumigate their store. Nestle fumigate their plant every month

Exactly
Re: I Found Bugs Inside Golden Morn - Michael Taiwo by ElevationD: 9:42pm On Jun 04
Sleekfingers:

Both the company and Nafdac has the responsibility to do the necessary.

The company has the responsibility to protect their brands from fake , by creating awareness through advertisement
Nafdac has the responsibility by clamping down on those criminals producing fake and changing of expiring dates.
Companies do all those. Determined pirates find all means to clone. How can you locate them all, when they are scattered nationwide?
Re: I Found Bugs Inside Golden Morn - Michael Taiwo by Sleekfingers: 10:10pm On Jun 04
ElevationD:

Companies do all those. Determined pirates find all means to clone. How can you locate them all, when they are scattered nationwide?

Their criminal activities can be reduce drastically, by seriously clamping down on them, and also enact a law that will send them to longtime jail with any option of fines.
And also sensitized the public , if you see something say something.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Watch Almajiri Children Scramble For Remnants Of Food Left By A Man / Which Nigerian Food Would You Confidently Offer A Foreigner? (pics) / African Civet, Grass Cutter: The Bush Animals God Of The Forest Blessed Us With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.