Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,108 members, 7,887,237 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:58 AM

Hardship: We Warned Nigerians Against Voting APC –Tambuwal - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hardship: We Warned Nigerians Against Voting APC –Tambuwal (24729 Views)

Hardship: We Can No Longer Plan Our Meals, FCT Residents Cry Out / Elderly Man Assaulted For Voting APC In Anambra State / 2023: Northern Group Lists Osinbajo's 'Sins', Warns Nigerians Against Voting Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hardship: We Warned Nigerians Against Voting APC –Tambuwal by Codes151(m): 10:24pm On Jun 02
Northern goat.

You didn’t warm them when that bastard Buhari destroyed the economy?

Abi, companies just decide to leave today?
Or naira fall today

No northerner should ever rule nigeria again.
Re: Hardship: We Warned Nigerians Against Voting APC –Tambuwal by tishbite42: 10:24pm On Jun 02
Says a man who was a pioneer member of APC
He frustrated Jonathan to the marrow

1 Like

Re: Hardship: We Warned Nigerians Against Voting APC –Tambuwal by OredoPikin: 10:26pm On Jun 02
blacknp:
They shared their votes with Pdp, and LP, thanks to Gringory Obi.
Did Obi also made APC win in 2019?
U guys just talk without sense

1 Like

Re: Hardship: We Warned Nigerians Against Voting APC –Tambuwal by Appletek: 10:27pm On Jun 02
Ofunaofu:

Obidients voted for APC?

So, you don't know that a vote for Obi is a vote for APC?
Re: Hardship: We Warned Nigerians Against Voting APC –Tambuwal by Greenback: 10:29pm On Jun 02
raskymonojendor:

Vote for Atiku in 2027. Don't waste your vote for the agulu fraud, else Tinubu would be re-elected. cool
And Tinubu will be re-elected. Ya shege must continue 😁

2 Likes

Re: Hardship: We Warned Nigerians Against Voting APC –Tambuwal by Resonance2019: 10:31pm On Jun 02
raskymonojendor:

Vote for Atiku in 2027. Don't waste your vote for the agulu fraud, else Tinubu would be re-elected. cool
You have started earlier to post nonsense.This mentality is why Atiku will never rule.He is eventaling mergerandto support Obi and you!! with this ya mentality is caping trash.
Re: Hardship: We Warned Nigerians Against Voting APC –Tambuwal by Ashirioluwa: 10:33pm On Jun 02
APC, PDP, and the rest political parties are all birds of same feather. They are all same looters
Re: Hardship: We Warned Nigerians Against Voting APC –Tambuwal by JagabanB: 10:33pm On Jun 02
johngwain:
PDP is still better than APC.. hoha

So why do they keep Iosiñg to APC?
Re: Hardship: We Warned Nigerians Against Voting APC –Tambuwal by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:34pm On Jun 02
helinues:
Wetin this one dey talk

He is saying that Tilumbu and his supporters are all idiots.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardship: We Warned Nigerians Against Voting APC –Tambuwal by JagabanB: 10:34pm On Jun 02
Figger:
your mumu never do u? Just listen to yourself, how dare u compare this present predicament to PDP era. Call a spade a spade and shame the devil.
If PDP was so good, songs like "food no d..." By African China won't make it to the market, most of u got self awareness in 2022 and started comparing what you didn't feel.
Just d play.
Re: Hardship: We Warned Nigerians Against Voting APC –Tambuwal by Confirm4real(m): 10:35pm On Jun 02
Tambuwal you must be an Obedient according to Agbadorians cheesy

1 Like

Re: Hardship: We Warned Nigerians Against Voting APC –Tambuwal by boringdraw: 10:35pm On Jun 02
opamoses1:
So it wasn't rigged afterall.

He said they graped power, what does that mean?
Re: Hardship: We Warned Nigerians Against Voting APC –Tambuwal by Femeto: 10:36pm On Jun 02
Why did you sell your candidacy to Atiku?
Re: Hardship: We Warned Nigerians Against Voting APC –Tambuwal by blacknp(m): 10:36pm On Jun 02
OredoPikin:

Did Obi also made APC win in 2019?
U guys just talk without sense
Quite obvious say guilty conscience dey worry you.
Re: Hardship: We Warned Nigerians Against Voting APC –Tambuwal by donmik: 10:36pm On Jun 02
But u fought to cede power to them right from 2015
Re: Hardship: We Warned Nigerians Against Voting APC –Tambuwal by ibabz(m): 10:36pm On Jun 02
AdesegunSanni89:
Yes indirectly.

The earlier you people realise that Obi did not win the election, the earlier you're ready to correct the mistakes of the last election. I have said it before, Obi was only used as a decoy to limit Atiku's vote. Every vote for Obi and Kwankwanso was indirect vote for Tinubu.

As a matter of fact, Tinubu financed Peter Obi’s campaign through Pat Utomi.
Re: Hardship: We Warned Nigerians Against Voting APC –Tambuwal by boringdraw: 10:37pm On Jun 02
Ashirioluwa:
APC, PDP, and the rest political parties are all birds of same feather. They are all same looters

The is a general assumption that all political parties are the same in Nigeria, APC proved Nigerians wrong. APC is a gang of visionless treasury looters.

PDP is way better than APC

1 Like

Re: Hardship: We Warned Nigerians Against Voting APC –Tambuwal by Stevenbright(m): 10:37pm On Jun 02
ogododo:

https://dailytrust.com/hardship-we-warned-nigerians-against-voting-apc-tambuwal/

Thanks for the warning! But please I want to know if the state you governed as a governor for eight years is any better than Nigeria?
Re: Hardship: We Warned Nigerians Against Voting APC –Tambuwal by sirchim(m): 10:39pm On Jun 02
Lizzysamuel:

Cry cry baby.

Tinubu is a failure already.

Suck it up.

Imagine Buhari now used as a yardstick for your gods failing😂
Abegi helep me telet him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hardship: We Warned Nigerians Against Voting APC –Tambuwal by ibabz(m): 10:39pm On Jun 02
Ofunaofu:
Nigerians didn't vote overwhelmingly for Tinubu. He merely grabbed, snatched and run away with power

I disagree with you. The earlier you people realise that Obi did not win the election, the earlier you're ready to correct the mistakes of the last election. I have said it before, Obi was only used as a decoy to limit Atiku's vote. Every vote for Obi and Kwankwanso was indirect vote for Tinubu.

Re: Hardship: We Warned Nigerians Against Voting APC –Tambuwal by kikake: 10:40pm On Jun 02
Stop Hardship in Nigeria by returning regional or zonal government system to Nigeria.
If Abuja political class can remove their eyes from looting national treasury, they will return zonal or regional government system to Nigeria now.
Re: Hardship: We Warned Nigerians Against Voting APC –Tambuwal by ibabz(m): 10:41pm On Jun 02
Ofunaofu:

How?

The earlier you people realise that Obi did not win the election, the earlier you're ready to correct the mistakes of the last election. I have said it before, Obi was only used as a decoy to limit Atiku's vote. Every vote for Obi and Kwankwanso was indirect vote for Tinubu.

Re: Hardship: We Warned Nigerians Against Voting APC –Tambuwal by kikake: 10:42pm On Jun 02
ibabz:

Stop selling the figments of your imagination to the public.

It's only ethno-religious bigots like you who would vote APC that took Nigeria to become the official poverty capital of the world and one of the most terrorised countries on earth before the last presidential election. Very few people like you voted for APC in that election.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardship: We Warned Nigerians Against Voting APC –Tambuwal by ibabz(m): 10:42pm On Jun 02
Diligence:
Sorry Tambuwal: Nigerians did not vote Tinubu. Yakubu Mahmoud changed the goal post & he was supported with some crooked politicians!

Nigerians HV really suffered for the illegitimate president whom they didn't vote for.

BAT cannot do any good thing with this steal. Nobody steals from Mr Peter Obi & does anything good with it.

Return the People's Stolen Mandate already!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hardship: We Warned Nigerians Against Voting APC –Tambuwal by Treasure17(m): 10:43pm On Jun 02
Majority of APC supporters are gullible and irredeemable cause they are driven by stomach infrastructure and selfishness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardship: We Warned Nigerians Against Voting APC –Tambuwal by sirchim(m): 10:44pm On Jun 02
blacknp:
Foolish Malu, are you not amongst the people that foisted power on them?
Don't mind the useless and selfish Tambuwal, who was part of them 2015

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardship: We Warned Nigerians Against Voting APC –Tambuwal by Prince111111: 10:49pm On Jun 02
Ohraykon:
which people be dat? Are you for real? No be inec rig election? So anyone who doesn't support obi like tinubu, you must be sick upstairs. Did i not mention the youths now or you have comprehension problems? Same obi even nnamdi kanu does not like. Be wise mumu tribalist.
nawa for you sha... It's a simple truths and mind you Obi was never hated by people but we must say the simple truths.
Re: Hardship: We Warned Nigerians Against Voting APC –Tambuwal by Prince111111: 10:53pm On Jun 02
ibabz:

they won't admit the truths you just stated and were all bent voting Obi regardless the outcome and it was so because most of them are being fed by their parents or don't know anything about politics. We told them then but now they are suffering the consequence.
Re: Hardship: We Warned Nigerians Against Voting APC –Tambuwal by Ouchbabe(f): 10:57pm On Jun 02
But did we really vote for APC or they rigged their way to power?
My pooling unit where I voted APC did not win there.
I'm pained that I'm suffering what I'm not part of☹️☹️☹️

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardship: We Warned Nigerians Against Voting APC –Tambuwal by Prince111111: 10:57pm On Jun 02
Resonance2019:
You have started earlier to post nonsense.This mentality is why Atiku will never rule.He is eventaling mergerandto support Obi and you!! with this ya mentality is caping trash.
you people never ceased from being bittered which was why some people didn't accept Obi despite how loving he is. You are the one speaking gibberish here because as far as I know, Atiku said he would support him if he is being chosen when the time comes and Obi also said same for AA.
Re: Hardship: We Warned Nigerians Against Voting APC –Tambuwal by olusamuel01: 11:05pm On Jun 02
opamoses1:
So it wasn't rigged afterall.

this one no understand expressions... What did he mean by grab?
Re: Hardship: We Warned Nigerians Against Voting APC –Tambuwal by ibabz(m): 11:07pm On Jun 02
kikake:

Stop selling the figments of your imagination to the public.

It's only ethno-religious bigots like you who would vote APC that took Nigeria to become the official poverty capital of the world and one of the most terrorised countries on earth before the last presidential election. Very few people like you voted for APC in that election.

https://saharareporters.com/2023/05/24/how-president-elect-tinubu-funded-peter-obis-campaign-reduce-winning-chances-atiku-oyo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wikileaks: Lagos Governor Tinubu On Funsho Williams' Murder / Poll Outcome May Affect Eligibility Suit Against Buhari / Yahaya Bello Visits President Buhari In State House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.