Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,368 members, 7,971,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 07:31 AM

Another About To Be Flopped NLC/TUC Strike Loading - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another About To Be Flopped NLC/TUC Strike Loading (2126 Views)

Muslims Say No To NLC, TUC Strike: It's ill-timed due to Salah - MURIC / PDP Mocks Oyetola Over Flopped LG Poll, Vows To Disband Outcome Of Election / PDP Mocks Buhari Over Flopped North Central Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another About To Be Flopped NLC/TUC Strike Loading by helinues: 7:46am On Jun 03
Didijiji:
You don need to be elected...

It is because of dumb supporters like you that they feel we are all same in the fools kingdom and then continue the damage

Is your papa in Nigeria?
Is your mama in Nigeria?
Are your siblings in Nigeria?

I doubt they are because they may have murdered you for this demonic support with the way things have become in Nigeria

Toh

Why you no kuku tell me the price of the Oroki then instead of the unnecessary adverts
Re: Another About To Be Flopped NLC/TUC Strike Loading by BrutusOj(m): 7:56am On Jun 03
helinues:
I read that another strike would begin today.

Hahahah, both NLC and TUC too dey joke too much. They knew within themselves their there are so my any saboteurs yet be deceiving the workers/masses with strike.

They are just unserious
See who wan laugh NLC
Re: Another About To Be Flopped NLC/TUC Strike Loading by BrutusOj(m): 7:58am On Jun 03
helinues:

Hahahah, both NLC and TUC too dey joke too much. They knew within themselves their there are so my any saboteurs yet be deceiving the workers/masses with strike.

They are just unserious
You this nuisance, go and find a job or learn a skill you said no. You are on every thread on politics section posting nonsense to defend the government while hunger deal with you.

Allow NLC and TUC to deceive workers peacefully, are you a worker?
Re: Another About To Be Flopped NLC/TUC Strike Loading by Dynamicboss: 8:09am On Jun 03
helinues:

Hahahah, both NLC and TUC too dey joke too much. They knew within themselves their are so my any saboteurs yet be deceiving the workers/masses with strike.

They are just unserious

Guy, is everything okay with you this morning?
Re: Another About To Be Flopped NLC/TUC Strike Loading by arinzos(m): 8:23am On Jun 03
helinues:

Do you want the strike to hold?
Strike is one of the tools to hold FG in their scrotum. A minimum wage of 100k is okay.
Re: Another About To Be Flopped NLC/TUC Strike Loading by 0m0luabi: 8:48am On Jun 03
helinues:

18 years old boy who refused to have respect for his elders.

Is that not Omo Alaileko?
a senseless elder deserve no respect.oponu agbalagba ofo
Re: Another About To Be Flopped NLC/TUC Strike Loading by RepoMan007: 9:47am On Jun 03
helinues:

Hahahah, both NLC and TUC too dey joke too much. They knew within themselves their are so my any saboteurs yet be deceiving the workers/masses with strike.

They are just unserious
your principal paymaster is a genius Nigerian politician and has all the political power at his disposal so I wont counter your sick fantasy.
Just pray the tribal and religious factor doesnt catalyse the frustration in a new way.
Re: Another About To Be Flopped NLC/TUC Strike Loading by vibratingpenis: 10:08am On Jun 03
hegelian:

E dey pain u well well.. Always supporting whatever will bring hardship to the people, wicked mind, wicked soul.. Devil go shame u laslas.
If you people don't know this guy is that same manna vulture griller, that was what he used during Buhari regime, he is using hellaNus for tinubu.

This is same modus operandi.
Re: Another About To Be Flopped NLC/TUC Strike Loading by Forumites: 10:13am On Jun 03
helinues:

They are just unserious
You read or you know? See this buzu forming jandon while at a buka somewhere begging for extra stew to complete his meal. Oga ban me cos I know who you are. Fergue001
Re: Another About To Be Flopped NLC/TUC Strike Loading by Whois(m): 10:48am On Jun 04
Fyi he doesn't have the power to ban. From morning till night his routine is to create anti people threads,
comment toh on threads that is for interest to him so he can go back to edit,
replies mentions then click on report to mod link if any1 insults him or break any of nairaland rules. He is not immune to been banned if he breaks any of the rules too.

Forumites:
You read or you know? See this buzu forming jandon while at a buka somewhere begging for extra stew to complete his meal. Oga ban me cos I know who you are. Fergue001

(1) (2) (Reply)

Corruption Or Natural Disaster: Which Is More Destructive To A Nation? / Constitution of nigeria Is Against The Composition Of Inec(electoral) Body / Fashola Hands Over Adelabu Steeet, Ogunlana Drive, Akerele Street In 1 Day. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.