Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,987 members, 7,883,415 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 10:24 AM

Another About To Be Flopped NLC/TUC Strike Loading - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another About To Be Flopped NLC/TUC Strike Loading (2011 Views)

Muslims Say No To NLC, TUC Strike: It's ill-timed due to Salah - MURIC / PDP Mocks Oyetola Over Flopped LG Poll, Vows To Disband Outcome Of Election / PDP Mocks Buhari Over Flopped North Central Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another About To Be Flopped NLC/TUC Strike Loading by helinues: 3:30am On Jun 03
I read that another strike would begin today.

Hahahah, both NLC and TUC too dey joke too much. They knew within themselves their are so my any saboteurs yet be deceiving the workers/masses with strike.

They are just unserious

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another About To Be Flopped NLC/TUC Strike Loading by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:34am On Jun 03
helinues:

Hahahah, both NLC and TUC too dey joke too much. They knew within themselves their are so my any saboteurs yet be deceiving the workers/masses with strike.

They are just unserious
E pain am

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another About To Be Flopped NLC/TUC Strike Loading by helinues: 3:36am On Jun 03
HIGHESTPOPORI:
E pain am

Stop misusing English words if you don't know the meaning.

What's your definition of pain?

18 Likes

Re: Another About To Be Flopped NLC/TUC Strike Loading by weyreypey: 4:56am On Jun 03
helinues:

Stop misusing English words if you don't know the meaning.

What's your definition of pain?
E pain am!

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another About To Be Flopped NLC/TUC Strike Loading by kingjoe(m): 5:19am On Jun 03
The truth is that it is impossible for strike to hold throughout Nigeria without causing irreparable damage.so it will be definitely called off
Re: Another About To Be Flopped NLC/TUC Strike Loading by Saintganduje: 5:30am On Jun 03
Imagine the time of creating this meaningless topic on a Monday that he should be preparing for work? After he will be complaining of trolls.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another About To Be Flopped NLC/TUC Strike Loading by weyreypey: 5:48am On Jun 03
kingjoe:
The truth is that it is impossible for strike to hold throughout Nigeria without causing irreparable damage.so it will be definitely called off
The truth is the fuel prices increment without any productivity has caused irreparable damages.

8 Likes

Re: Another About To Be Flopped NLC/TUC Strike Loading by Floky215: 6:07am On Jun 03
HIGHESTPOPORI:
E pain am

Don't mind the idiot...!!
Reason on same level as Yarimo the ebira boy from kogi..!!

14 Likes

Re: Another About To Be Flopped NLC/TUC Strike Loading by Ofunaofu: 6:31am On Jun 03
helinues:

They are just unserious

You are irredeemable.

Always creating senseless threads and comments

Below are some of the senseless threads you created all about wishing that NLC strike failed.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another About To Be Flopped NLC/TUC Strike Loading by arinzos(m): 6:31am On Jun 03
helinues:

They are just unserious
You don't want the strike to hold?

1 Like

Re: Another About To Be Flopped NLC/TUC Strike Loading by sweerychick(f): 6:56am On Jun 03
Who's this boozoo? This one Is living in fools paradise by the time you see the reality on ground even you go ask Tinubu to increase you allawee from 30k to 100k

2 Likes

Re: Another About To Be Flopped NLC/TUC Strike Loading by Villa12(m): 6:58am On Jun 03
helinues:

They are just unserious
ex NPOWER beneficiary, you don't want the strike to hold?

1 Like

Re: Another About To Be Flopped NLC/TUC Strike Loading by helinues: 7:09am On Jun 03
arinzos:

You don't want the strike to hold?

Do you want the strike to hold?

18 Likes

Re: Another About To Be Flopped NLC/TUC Strike Loading by opeyemi2012(m): 7:27am On Jun 03
helinues:

They are just unserious
Even as a BATist myself, I think you are being silly, insensitive, obnoxious and stupid at this point. Even if you are sent the work of a slave, you ought to apply wisdom and deliver the message like a freeborn.

People like you will make people ridicule the government even more. This is not about Tinubu, APC or politics. It's about the welfare of the Nigerian workers. Don't pretend like your life is good because of the peanuts you are getting....

I am still a staunch supporter of Asiwaju and many of his policies, but I also opine that actions like the one happening today are required to put the government in check sometimes. Too many sycophants will not let the President see the honest truth.......that is not a way to build an equitable and prosperous nation.

9 Likes

Re: Another About To Be Flopped NLC/TUC Strike Loading by helinues: 7:28am On Jun 03
opeyemi2012:
Even as a BATist myself, I think you are being silly, insensitive, obnoxious and stupid at this point. Even if you are sent the work of a slave, you ought to apply wisdom and deliver the message like a freeborn.

People like you will make people ridicule the government even more. This is not about Tinubu, APC or politics. It's about the welfare of the Nigerian workers. Don't pretend like your life is good because of the peanuts you are getting....

I am still a staunch supporter of Asiwaju and many of his policies, but I also opine that actions like the one happening today are required to put the government in check sometimes. Too many sycophants will not let the President see the honest truth.......that is not a way to build an equitable and prosperous nation.

In Portable's voice. We no dey hear anything as Dem don cut my ears

16 Likes

Re: Another About To Be Flopped NLC/TUC Strike Loading by SaiOba: 7:28am On Jun 03
Blah blah blah... They are just unseriousmy foot. can your person even organize a comon getogerher ?
Mtcheew
helinues:

They are just unserious

1 Like

Re: Another About To Be Flopped NLC/TUC Strike Loading by 0m0luabi: 7:30am On Jun 03
helinues:

They are just unserious
lol government attacking dogs are out in full force again,40 years old man with no sense 😂

2 Likes

Re: Another About To Be Flopped NLC/TUC Strike Loading by Prigidypogodo(f): 7:30am On Jun 03
lol people still take this clout chasing troll serious ?

1 Like

Re: Another About To Be Flopped NLC/TUC Strike Loading by Anfieldboss: 7:32am On Jun 03
opeyemi2012:

One of the few logical Tinubu supporters I have seen here. Helinues and yarimo have completely ridiculed APC and Tinubu with their blind and obnoxious posts. I am apolitical, but seeing Nigerians mock others during these excruciating hard times baffles me.

2 Likes

Re: Another About To Be Flopped NLC/TUC Strike Loading by helinues: 7:32am On Jun 03
0m0luabi:
lol government attacking dogs are out in full force again,40 years old man with no sense 😂

18 years old boy who refused to have respect for his elders.

Is that not Omo Alaileko?

15 Likes

Re: Another About To Be Flopped NLC/TUC Strike Loading by helinues: 7:33am On Jun 03
Anfieldboss:

One of the few logical Tinubu supporters I have seen here. Helinues and yarimo have completely ridiculed APC and Tinubu with their blind and obnoxious posts. I am apolitical, but seeing Nigerians mock others during these excruciating hard times baffles me.

The very good thing be say, if we no support something, get to know na automatically DBA.

The thread na as usual for reference purpose

https://www.nairaland.com/7910751/another-flopped-nationwide-strike
Re: Another About To Be Flopped NLC/TUC Strike Loading by ambale(m): 7:33am On Jun 03
Some of una dey take this government supporter issue to another height ooo

Let the government pay the workers a reasonable wage, and answer to their request, simple

You begin ask make he flop😂
Re: Another About To Be Flopped NLC/TUC Strike Loading by hegelian: 7:34am On Jun 03
helinues:

They are just unserious
E dey pain u well well.. Always supporting whatever will bring hardship to the people, wicked mind, wicked soul.. Devil go shame u laslas.

1 Like

Re: Another About To Be Flopped NLC/TUC Strike Loading by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 7:36am On Jun 03
This op be real werey, you claim not to be in Nigeria, yet carry Nigerian matter for head like gala, friends I have who travelled abroad don’t even have time for Nigeria problems

Evil bigoted soul😡

1 Like

Re: Another About To Be Flopped NLC/TUC Strike Loading by UnitedKingdom: 7:36am On Jun 03
helinues:

They are just unserious

Aren't you going to be happy about the strike so that APC will increase your low life salary from 30k to 100k?
Re: Another About To Be Flopped NLC/TUC Strike Loading by Didijiji: 7:37am On Jun 03
helinues:

They are just unserious
How do you sleep at night seeing that all you have done since 2015 is the support of the destruction of Nigeria by APC?

Do you have another country? Are you a Nigerian?
Re: Another About To Be Flopped NLC/TUC Strike Loading by helinues: 7:38am On Jun 03
opeyemi2012:
Okay, continue displaying your foolishness. You are not better than the senseless ones in the Obidient movement too. You both are perfect match for each other.
You are not only a disgrace to yourself but also to the educated and enlightened ones like us in the BATist movement.

You are a nuisance, an online urchin, an upgraded version of the garage touts, a political jobber who has no life or job outside being subservient to politicians. Please stop making it appear like everyone in the BAT movement are dullards like yourself.........but of course, like a brainless goat, you have confirmed you do not hear, neither can your brain comprehend real national issues that require intellectual discuss and not jagidi-jagan approach.

Re: Another About To Be Flopped NLC/TUC Strike Loading by helinues: 7:39am On Jun 03
Didijiji:
How do you sleep at night seeing that all you have done since 2015 is the support of the destruction of Nigeria by APC?

Do you have another country? Are you a Nigerian?

Remind me of which political position I was elected to in Nigeria

grin cheesy

Re: Another About To Be Flopped NLC/TUC Strike Loading by Didijiji: 7:44am On Jun 03
helinues:

Remind me of which political position I was elected to in Nigeria

grin cheesy
You don need to be elected...

It is because of dumb supporters like you that they feel we are all same in the fools kingdom and then continue the damage

Is your papa in Nigeria?
Is your mama in Nigeria?
Are your siblings in Nigeria?

I doubt they are because they may have murdered you for this demonic support with the way things have become in Nigeria
Re: Another About To Be Flopped NLC/TUC Strike Loading by Deemas(m): 7:45am On Jun 03
helinues:

They are just unserious

You're one of the saboteurs.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Contact Info. Of Human Right Lawyer- Bamidele Aturu? / Coming Soon - To An Lga Near You (kogi Lg Chairmen Kidnapped For Ransome) / Umar Farouk Abdulmuttalab Faces $250,000 Fine And 20 Years For His Attempt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.