Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,122 members, 7,887,246 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:00 AM

Strike: Entry Points Leading To The Domestic Wing Of Lagos Airport Shut - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Strike: Entry Points Leading To The Domestic Wing Of Lagos Airport Shut (20155 Views)

Tinubu & Rotimi Amaechi At Private Wing Of MMIA Lagos (Photos) / Kaduna Seals Entry Points, Bans Night Travels For Essential Services / Benson Abounu Leads Night Surveillance At Entry Points Into Benue State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strike: Entry Points Leading To The Domestic Wing Of Lagos Airport Shut by Aloysius18: 12:02pm On Jun 03
Minimum wage, workers#60000
A senator= over #40,000000 and the same market
Re: Strike: Entry Points Leading To The Domestic Wing Of Lagos Airport Shut by Iamzik: 12:12pm On Jun 03
Paragon311:
Very good development.

The Federal Government needs to wake up and do the needful.

In addition, State Governors need to start acting proactively in making IGR a priority for their states. Waiting on FG allocation monthly had made them lazy in generating revenue themselves.

More research into Natural resources turned to revenue and other resource revenue should be a Major factor in their governing plans.

By IGR do you mean they should further tax the struggling businesses after one year of collecting fat federal allocations?
Re: Strike: Entry Points Leading To The Domestic Wing Of Lagos Airport Shut by Exceed15: 1:12pm On Jun 03
NLC is making sense now . Dem no born Tinubu well intimidate them
Re: Strike: Entry Points Leading To The Domestic Wing Of Lagos Airport Shut by Ate247(m): 1:49pm On Jun 03
Otamendi99:

Yes it shld be, but. Wat happens to oda small private businesses. Can they afford it. Abi if u go market dey will sell costly to 100k pple. Untill the economy is addressed and inflation is reduced, new minimum wage will escalate tyns.
The government is using the private institutions as a yardstick to put an unrealistic wage of 60k. Private institutions who can pay should. That's where labour unions should beam their light on. Enough of all this we can't pay yet spending money on unnecessary things. A country whose political workforce is more lucrative than the productive workforce can never progress. Nigeria productive workforce has always been shortchanged. Excesses from FG is enough.
Re: Strike: Entry Points Leading To The Domestic Wing Of Lagos Airport Shut by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:55pm On Jun 03
Otamendi99:

D kind of inflation weh go happen if finally na 400k. Una no go fit carry am. Wetin go do private sector workers. Abi dia own goods go dey different.
help me ask ppl supporting d useless wage increase instead of dem to clamour for fuel price reduction!

angry
Re: Strike: Entry Points Leading To The Domestic Wing Of Lagos Airport Shut by osazuwa23: 12:31am On Jun 04
kano international airport is still open
nairalandkachy1:

Re: Strike: Entry Points Leading To The Domestic Wing Of Lagos Airport Shut by Passionate1(m): 7:41am On Jun 04
Otamendi99:

I'm not a govt worker. How many percent of work force are govt workers?. How much do u pay ur gate man, if u have one. Can u pay him 400k if it happens to be settled at that?. Wat will happen to oda private sector staffs like POS, Artisans etc Answer d questions

Your questions don't make sense to me. .Go ask p.obi about statistics. .
Is 500k per month enough to live on realistically?
Get rid of corrupt leaders and everything with be fine. If you've lived in a top western countries, you'll know how things work.
Re: Strike: Entry Points Leading To The Domestic Wing Of Lagos Airport Shut by Otamendi99(m): 11:32am On Jun 04
Passionate1:

Your questions don't make sense to me. .Go ask p.obi about statistics. .
Is 500k per month enough to live on realistically?
Get rid of corrupt leaders and everything with be fine. If you've lived in a top western countries, you'll know how things work.

Yes, my question won't make sense to u. Even ur Pobi no fit pay level 1 staff for next supermarket 400k monthly. Untill u answer d question i asked u. Den we can have an educated discussion. Adieu amigo
Re: Strike: Entry Points Leading To The Domestic Wing Of Lagos Airport Shut by Passionate1(m): 12:29pm On Jun 04
Otamendi99:

Yes, my question won't make sense to u. Even ur Pobi no fit pay level 1 staff for next supermarket 400k monthly. Untill u answer d question i asked u. Den we can have an educated discussion. Adieu amigo

What's d meaning of being educated?
I see your mentality, you are not even exposed.
I can't deal with you. .
Adios amigo ! adieu na french!
Enjoy your suffering and smiling. .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBC Laments Over Nigeria's Fuel Scarcity As #End fuel crisisnow Trends / SOS To INEC From Chikun LGA In Southern Kaduna / This Is The Most Beautiful And Hottest Nigerian Newscaster Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.