Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,587 members, 7,878,668 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 01:18 AM

Apprehension As FG Borrows N20.1trn Under Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apprehension As FG Borrows N20.1trn Under Tinubu (16880 Views)

FG Borrows N2.45 Trillion From CBN Amid Fiscal Risks / Reps Fume As FG Borrows ₦5.62 Trillion To Fund 2022 Budget Deficit / Battle Ready Soldiers Cause Apprehension In Rivers Ahead Of Elections. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apprehension As FG Borrows N20.1trn Under Tinubu by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 10:44am On Jun 03
Lol
Re: Apprehension As FG Borrows N20.1trn Under Tinubu by ejieddy: 10:45am On Jun 03
Where is that man always shouting inflation? That paying workers a living wage will bring inflation? I hope you have seen here what's causing inflation. All the trillions borrowed was for what? To buy themselves bulletproof vehicles and spend on pilgrimage right? Because I can't actually see what the borrowing has translated to in terms of economic improvement. The government owes it to the citizens to tell us what they have used all these monies for and how it's translating into economic improvement.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apprehension As FG Borrows N20.1trn Under Tinubu by Thugnificent(m): 10:46am On Jun 03
Food security is a serious issue that will affect everybody in this country soon

Please follow my farming journey here 👇

https://www.nairaland.com/8087087/farming-journey

And my call for investors here 👇

https://www.nairaland.com/8087908/please-how-access-loans-proposed

Shalom cool
Re: Apprehension As FG Borrows N20.1trn Under Tinubu by Angelfrost(m): 10:46am On Jun 03
I just dey observe all of una...!

If we are being honest, it might already be too late for Nigeria! lipsrsealed

Another 8 years of experimenting, tinkering, and borrowing 'unpayable' loans.

No wonder all of them, including Peter Obi, have secured their families futures abroad.

They know there is really no future for this nation.

Sad!!!

5 Likes

Re: Apprehension As FG Borrows N20.1trn Under Tinubu by Prigidypogodo(f): 10:46am On Jun 03
tinubu is nothing but a condemned criminal

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apprehension As FG Borrows N20.1trn Under Tinubu by Meliziz: 10:48am On Jun 03
Apt God bless you.
mrvitalis:
[b]Until nigeria make massive investment in providing access to credit to SMEs in Two critical categories 1) import substitute 2) exportable goods... We would continue to have no meaningful economic growth

You have borrowed 20 trillion, that's not a problem In its self... But providing online 75 billion for SMEs is madness

If am president

Pharmaceutical industries would have a credit access of about 2 trillion zero percent import duty on raw materials and equipments... This would create over 200,000 direct jobs

The idea would be to position nigerian pharmaceutical industry to compete with India in the next 5 years

Garment factories would have access to credit of about 2 trillion, zero import duty on fabrics and machines... This is the money here... This has a potential to add 200 billion dollars to our GDP... Work on streamlining the export process and bring in SON to standardize production this can easily create 5 million jobs

Ethanol production would have access to credit of about 2 trillion zero percentage on importation of raw materials and machines.... Ethanol factory villages with gas pipeline in Kaduna, Benue and Niger States

8 trillion naira access to credit for local industry cooperatives... Do you have skills, form a cooperative of 5 to 200 people

Prove your products can be ( cheaper than landing cost of imported goods or cheaper than the average international price for exported goods) ...
Pot production
automatic share butter,l
chocolate production
cutlery production
ginger farming,
poultry feed,
fish feed
fishing industry,
rice farming
improved seed development
Etc this would create over 5 million jobs

All this for the cost of 15 trillion same as Lagos calabar road

I dare anyone to show me how Lagos Ibadan road would have more economic impact than my analysis above
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Apprehension As FG Borrows N20.1trn Under Tinubu by egoldman(m): 10:48am On Jun 03
FreeStuffsNG:
Fiscal and monetary control strategies to combat inflation. It's paying off gradually as the month on month increase in inflation has started declining from last month while govt revenue is rising up.

It's very difficult and almost impracticable to combat inflation, raise minimum wage significantly and expand the economy at the same time but the Cardoso-Edun combo is like magic in economics. They will over-deliver and exceed expectations at last. Petrol importation will likely end this month as Dangote Refinery starts releasing its petrol into the local market, freeing up more forex to FG which is at same time reducing electricity subsidies and funding big impact projects like Lagos- Calabar coastal highway, Sokoto - Badagry highway, etc

May God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!

Talk is cheap

Them swear for you?

4 Likes

Re: Apprehension As FG Borrows N20.1trn Under Tinubu by Nice2023(m): 10:48am On Jun 03
TimeManager:

Stop quoting Obi when it comes to macroeconomics, this is not container economics. Even his container needs seaport and road infrastructure and warehousing, before he could sell to customers and make profits. Unfortunately, his fellow illiterates are the ones parroting same myopic views.

-Kiss the truth!

What u wrote made no iota of sense.

Pls,avoid threads that talks about economy as u are a certified olodo.

Ur contribution just made me believe that one can be educated and still lack sense.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apprehension As FG Borrows N20.1trn Under Tinubu by SocialJustice: 10:48am On Jun 03
Yankee101:
Thieves
Goodluck’s budget was 4Trn naira only
Una don dey turn naira to paper
The money na paper already. Na toilet roll remain.

1 Like

Re: Apprehension As FG Borrows N20.1trn Under Tinubu by NaijaCover(m): 10:48am On Jun 03
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Apprehension As FG Borrows N20.1trn Under Tinubu by Aizenosa(m): 10:49am On Jun 03
Wait I don't understand.

The 20 trillion is it to buy a new Nigeria or to fix and build infrastructure, please someone explain to me.

I am not understanding because it's just 365 days and I have not seen anything tangible for this money.

1 Like

Re: Apprehension As FG Borrows N20.1trn Under Tinubu by yang(m): 10:50am On Jun 03
Thiefnibu is a failure

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apprehension As FG Borrows N20.1trn Under Tinubu by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:50am On Jun 03
The Zombie Supporters of APC are my major concern in this whole thing....

I mean at a point I felt thy are just Robots introduced by APC media for the President in all social media outlets....

But on a second thought, I noticed some are human beings but without conscience...... irremediable fellows

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apprehension As FG Borrows N20.1trn Under Tinubu by ariesbull: 10:51am On Jun 03
The said the old dude is an accountant and the propaganda goes like this...na statistics we go chop

Before the end of the year ..Una currency gone like Zim dollar

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apprehension As FG Borrows N20.1trn Under Tinubu by Babangidapikin: 10:51am On Jun 03
Oga Atiku would have save us from all this , how I wish we don't have tribalism in Nigeria. It is one thing to admit the economy needed retooling when you come in , it is another thing to live in denials. Although we should all rally round and save Jagaban of Africa. The people advising the President should be core professionals not politicians on the economy and other sectors.
Re: Apprehension As FG Borrows N20.1trn Under Tinubu by samwillyco1(m): 10:51am On Jun 03
BAT will surpass PMB in this area
Re: Apprehension As FG Borrows N20.1trn Under Tinubu by Zealoy(m): 10:52am On Jun 03
What is the reason of removing subsidy when we are still borrowing this much

1 Like

Re: Apprehension As FG Borrows N20.1trn Under Tinubu by swagana: 10:52am On Jun 03
20 trillion in just one year?
Chai e be like say anini have finally taken over the national treasury.

1 Like

Re: Apprehension As FG Borrows N20.1trn Under Tinubu by koyeni(m): 10:52am On Jun 03
Keep borrowing. More power to your elbow
Re: Apprehension As FG Borrows N20.1trn Under Tinubu by omoredia: 10:53am On Jun 03
FreeStuffsNG:
Fiscal and monetary control strategies to combat inflation. It's paying off gradually as the month on month increase in inflation has started declining from last month while govt revenue is rising up.

It's very difficult and almost impracticable to combat inflation, raise minimum wage significantly and expand the economy at the same time but the Cardoso-Edun combo is like magic in economics. They will over-deliver and exceed expectations at last. Petrol importation will likely end this month as Dangote Refinery starts releasing its petrol into the local market, freeing up more forex to FG which is at same time reducing electricity subsidies and funding big impact projects like Lagos- Calabar coastal highway, Sokoto - Badagry highway, etc

May God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!

Talk is cheap

to a waster everything is nothing.
Re: Apprehension As FG Borrows N20.1trn Under Tinubu by Badguy77(m): 10:53am On Jun 03
This man plan na to finish this country before he leaves...

1 Like

Re: Apprehension As FG Borrows N20.1trn Under Tinubu by canalily(m): 10:54am On Jun 03
Nothing like apprehension....we know it will be worse than this before next three years.. soon we'll be paying FG to help service the loans

1 Like

Re: Apprehension As FG Borrows N20.1trn Under Tinubu by CY001(m): 10:54am On Jun 03
Ok
Re: Apprehension As FG Borrows N20.1trn Under Tinubu by Bigbrothergisth(f): 10:54am On Jun 03
mrvitalis:
[b]Until nigeria make massive investment in providing access to credit to SMEs in Two critical categories 1) import substitute 2) exportable goods... We would continue to have no meaningful economic growth

You have borrowed 20 trillion, that's not a problem In its self... But providing online 75 billion for SMEs is madness

If am president

Pharmaceutical industries would have a credit access of about 2 trillion zero percent import duty on raw materials and equipments... This would create over 200,000 direct jobs

The idea would be to position nigerian pharmaceutical industry to compete with India in the next 5 years

Garment factories would have access to credit of about 2 trillion, zero import duty on fabrics and machines... This is the money here... This has a potential to add 200 billion dollars to our GDP... Work on streamlining the export process and bring in SON to standardize production this can easily create 5 million jobs

Ethanol production would have access to credit of about 2 trillion zero percentage on importation of raw materials and machines.... Ethanol factory villages with gas pipeline in Kaduna, Benue and Niger States

8 trillion naira access to credit for local industry cooperatives... Do you have skills, form a cooperative of 5 to 200 people

Prove your products can be ( cheaper than landing cost of imported goods or cheaper than the average international price for exported goods) ...
Pot production
automatic share butter,l
chocolate production
cutlery production
ginger farming,
poultry feed,
fish feed
fishing industry,
rice farming

I dare anyone to show me how Lagos Ibadan road would have more economic impact than my analysis above
[/b]

This idea is a very dope and will boost our GDP

I copied this idea jus incase I head any government agencies, or become a governor, people like you, your intelligence is top notch and a problem solver.

4 Likes

Re: Apprehension As FG Borrows N20.1trn Under Tinubu by SocialJustice: 10:55am On Jun 03
mrvitalis:

Those infrastructure if need would be provided by the private sector all u need to do is empower the private sector

How do you guys think

You have been building infrastructure since 2015 yet economy is tanking yet you still want to do the same thing
Stop giving answers to people who lack mental capacity to understand or are blinded by tribalism.

1 Like

Re: Apprehension As FG Borrows N20.1trn Under Tinubu by TimeManager(m): 10:56am On Jun 03
mrvitalis:

Those infrastructure if need would be provided by the private sector all u need to do is empower the private sector

How do you guys think

You have been building infrastructure since 2015 yet economy is tanking yet you still want to do the same thing
Why would you empower private sector to deliver infrastructures, afterall infrastructure do not drive the economy, then why waste resources?. Let's rather go back to the stone age when we roll leaves across the waist, since infrastructure ain't neccessary. You're here on the internet with a phone yet talking down infrastructure?. You need to first listen to yourself before following an opinion blindly.

-Kiss the truth!
Re: Apprehension As FG Borrows N20.1trn Under Tinubu by luskysylver(m): 10:57am On Jun 03
toor
Re: Apprehension As FG Borrows N20.1trn Under Tinubu by izombie(m): 10:58am On Jun 03
Me just dey wonder where the trillion zillion they said they are saving from not paying subsidy is.

1 Like

Re: Apprehension As FG Borrows N20.1trn Under Tinubu by overall90: 10:58am On Jun 03
Obasanjo,Yaradua and Jonathan had igbos in their economic team.
E get why
Re: Apprehension As FG Borrows N20.1trn Under Tinubu by Yusman316(m): 10:58am On Jun 03
mrvitalis:

If am president

Pot production
automatic share butter,l
chocolate production
cutlery production
ginger farming,
poultry feed,
fish feed
fishing industry,
rice farming

[/b]
Oil dey your head 👍

3 Likes

Re: Apprehension As FG Borrows N20.1trn Under Tinubu by Blaze14k: 10:58am On Jun 03
TimeManager:

Stop quoting Obi when it comes to macroeconomics, this is not container economics. Even his container needs seaport and road infrastructure and warehousing, before he could sell to customers and make profits. Unfortunately, his fellow illiterates are the ones parroting same myopic views.

-Kiss the truth!

Do you know I couldn't establish any critical point you made. Bdw what is the meaning of container economic. Are you literate at all or you are just daft. What sort of people roam around this nairaland. Someone asked a question instead of you to address to show how brilliant you are but you choose to type rubbish.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dasuki Said I Should Give Jonathan’s Cousin $40m – Witness / Ikoyi Money Whistle-Blower Yet To Be Paid - Lawyer Counters EFCC / APC Moves To Sack Heads Of Federal Agencies Loyal To Opposition - Independent.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.