Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,618 members, 7,908,567 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 09:02 AM

After Working In My Groundnut Farm I Bought Fura Da Nono (cow Milk) #500 (video) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / After Working In My Groundnut Farm I Bought Fura Da Nono (cow Milk) #500 (video) (28789 Views)

SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today / God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard / Fresh Cow Milk For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Working In My Groundnut Farm I Bought Fura Da Nono (cow Milk) #500 (video) by bassdow: 10:14am On Jul 06
...but not same Level of Hygiene
Re: After Working In My Groundnut Farm I Bought Fura Da Nono (cow Milk) #500 (video) by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:14am On Jul 06
Mu favourite drink that year 2009/2010 in gaanda, Gombi LGA in adamawa state during my NYSC days....i almost drank this stuff pass the fulani people them then grin grin grin

They love me for liking this drink and to other corpers surprise i was given free while others pay for it...

That was when North East was sweet ooo....

3 Likes

Re: After Working In My Groundnut Farm I Bought Fura Da Nono (cow Milk) #500 (video) by dauntless15(m): 10:15am On Jul 06
Enjoy your cholera
Re: After Working In My Groundnut Farm I Bought Fura Da Nono (cow Milk) #500 (video) by owagbeba: 10:16am On Jul 06
[quote author=LocalFARMERS post=130283304][/quote]

Hi local farmer, there is a big vegetable market at Ikeja. Many foreigners go there to buy vegetables. You can supply to them if you farm vegetables. Most of the vegetables come from Chinese farms

2 Likes

Re: After Working In My Groundnut Farm I Bought Fura Da Nono (cow Milk) #500 (video) by Nomerci: 10:17am On Jul 06
Disgusting. Yuck. a lady is used to buy bread from then,u can imagine ,she didnt k ow i was coming from the rear,this lady went to a corner to pee,used her hand to clean god knows what. so disgusting.then still uses the same hand to sell bread and butter. Gawd.i wqs forced to vomit all i ate.fuc k. things like suya,bally,etc.i can never eat them,if u dont use gloves.u can go to hell.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Working In My Groundnut Farm I Bought Fura Da Nono (cow Milk) #500 (video) by verifiablefacts: 10:20am On Jul 06
Oloki:
How hygienic is this? I prefer doing it my way than buy what I don't know how it was prepared.

That way, you'll never eat on the road.
Re: After Working In My Groundnut Farm I Bought Fura Da Nono (cow Milk) #500 (video) by osuofia2(m): 10:23am On Jul 06
Cholera is real o. De careful
Re: After Working In My Groundnut Farm I Bought Fura Da Nono (cow Milk) #500 (video) by izubext007: 10:23am On Jul 06
Very hygienic, just like your kunu and zobo
Re: After Working In My Groundnut Farm I Bought Fura Da Nono (cow Milk) #500 (video) by ElevationD: 10:26am On Jul 06
Oloki:
How hygienic is this? I prefer doing it my way than buy what I don't know how it was prepared.

That’s the fear, especially with the high prevalence of cholera in the country now. I agree that for now, if you cannot make fura sa nono, tiger nuts, zobo, etc on your own with clean water, leave them alone.

1 Like

Re: After Working In My Groundnut Farm I Bought Fura Da Nono (cow Milk) #500 (video) by Bluezy13(m): 10:27am On Jul 06
This groundnut goes well for making kunu jeda. Please which part of the state are ?
Re: After Working In My Groundnut Farm I Bought Fura Da Nono (cow Milk) #500 (video) by LocalFARMERS: 10:29am On Jul 06
owagbeba:

Hi local farmer, there is a big vegetable market at Ikeja. Many foreigners go there to buy vegetables. You can supply to them if you farm vegetables. Most of the vegetables come from Chinese farms

Cool.
The problem is that, vegetables are perishable goods. Due to distance and bad Roads, it always takes over a day for good to arrive Lagos from the North.

However, I will do research on the best method of preserving and transporting Vegetables for long distance. So that the Vegetables will arrive Lagos freshly and in good state. When I am done with my research, I will contact you for information about the vegetable market in Ikeja. Maybe we can even run the business together.

I took the pictures below from a local, small vegetable market here in Kaduna

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Working In My Groundnut Farm I Bought Fura Da Nono (cow Milk) #500 (video) by Sucre6: 10:29am On Jul 06
LocalFARMERS:

It's obvious you were patronizing the Fulani Girl cause of her beauty grin

Anyways, I can never stop taking Fura da Nono
. My favorite drink.

Easy with the sugar sir, they put too many sugar in it

1 Like

Re: After Working In My Groundnut Farm I Bought Fura Da Nono (cow Milk) #500 (video) by achorladey: 10:29am On Jul 06
In areas where the fulanis are outlawed by the local authorities you have to settle for Soya milk and the fura. What a shame.
Re: After Working In My Groundnut Farm I Bought Fura Da Nono (cow Milk) #500 (video) by princeazed: 10:32am On Jul 06
LocalFARMERS:
After working in my Groundnut farm, I decided to buy Fura da Nono #500 as my lunch meal. Fura da Nono is a popular food that is common in Northern Nigeria and Countries where Fulani herdsmen are found.

Nono is 100% Cow Milk. While Fura is made from Milet. Fura da Nono has a unique taste. It contains the same vitamins and minerals that, the Milk we buy in our markets contain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3d9nnyDjl4

Oga you still dey buy nunu, it seems like you have forgotten that there's cholera outbreak bah. Beware
Re: After Working In My Groundnut Farm I Bought Fura Da Nono (cow Milk) #500 (video) by Paraman: 10:33am On Jul 06
LocalFARMERS:
Those round Balls is Fura. It is made from Milet
Is it delicious like fura?
Re: After Working In My Groundnut Farm I Bought Fura Da Nono (cow Milk) #500 (video) by Sheuns(m): 10:33am On Jul 06
Things don cost o, This small qty for 500 naira. Chai
Re: After Working In My Groundnut Farm I Bought Fura Da Nono (cow Milk) #500 (video) by emmykk(m): 10:35am On Jul 06
LocalFARMERS:

Yes it looks different. It is bigger, redish, with few white stripes

I live in Nasarawa state I m from Delta state.
I like to farm melon,can you throw light on how I can get this done
Re: After Working In My Groundnut Farm I Bought Fura Da Nono (cow Milk) #500 (video) by colizee(m): 10:37am On Jul 06
Cholera oooo
Re: After Working In My Groundnut Farm I Bought Fura Da Nono (cow Milk) #500 (video) by Originalsly: 10:38am On Jul 06
Hmmm .... never did and never think I'll ever drink this Fura da Nono stuff .... (yes if it were breast milk...but cow milk?)... but I find this write up very interesting... it's your culture. If Fura is added to the milk then Fura da Nono has wayyy more nutrients than milk bought in the stores. On groundnuts ... thanks for the lessons... really thought groundnuts were all the same except how many seeds were in a shell. Why are we exporting the ones to make oil? ... exporting our raw materials to be processed abroad when we can do same here? People abroad are getting more health conscious and are moving away from corn and canola oil and opting for groundnut oil ... which is more expensive... and ours which will be labeled "organic" will be super expensive... but people will buy... it will not remain on the shelf. I guess the FG will be willing to make a whole lot of concessions to foreign investors to do this but offer no assistance to locals. Foreign exchange earner not meant for locals. Groundnut to be exported for its oil need to be banned ... incentives given to local investors. I learned something today. Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Working In My Groundnut Farm I Bought Fura Da Nono (cow Milk) #500 (video) by psalmsjob: 10:38am On Jul 06
LocalFARMERS:
Fura da Nono

What I find amazing and need answers to in your video is that; the fura da nono was prepared for you in a plastic bowl belonging to the mai fura but you decided to pour it into a ceramic bowl and used a stainless spoon to drink the fura da nono. What is your mindset in doing that?

I hope you know that even as manicured as her hands are she doesn't wear gloves while preparing that fura and nono nor does she always have access to portable water to wash her buckets and bowl?

People that have your kind of mindset are the ones that are susceptible to contract common diseases and reject herbal remedies. If you must drink fura da nono then the best way to drink it to get the taste you're alluding to is to drink it in the traditional calabash with it's spoon. Any other way na wash grin

PS: For N500 that fura da nono is cheap, are you sure the nono has not been watered down? Because as it is for the palm wine seller so it is for the fura da nono seller....shine your eye grin

1 Like

Re: After Working In My Groundnut Farm I Bought Fura Da Nono (cow Milk) #500 (video) by DomPerignon: 10:39am On Jul 06
Oloki:

If the cow is healthy , it's better than unpasteurised milk.

I read somewhere that most of the essential vitamins in milk are destroyed due to pasteurization.

But I won't recommend drinking non pasteurised milk from Nigerian cows as most carry diseases and parasites.

Do you know that milk drinking in children leads to stronger bones and promotes height growth ? The Dutch and the Masai tribe in Kenya alongside our Fulani tribe are known for both their cattle rearing abilities and their height..

Unpasteurised milk is still being consumed in Europe as a better alternative to pasteurised packaged milk.

Unpasteurised milk has been shown to improve brain cognitive abilities.

4 Likes

Re: After Working In My Groundnut Farm I Bought Fura Da Nono (cow Milk) #500 (video) by jeromestarks: 10:39am On Jul 06
You just bought cholera with your hard-earned money.

This is just like paying the bride price of a woman fvcked and mounted by another man with just two eggs and indomie.

RIP to you cholera drinker.

1 Like

Re: After Working In My Groundnut Farm I Bought Fura Da Nono (cow Milk) #500 (video) by Lovelyn451(f): 10:41am On Jul 06
LocalFARMERS:

Cow Milk
unrefined cowmilk..
Re: After Working In My Groundnut Farm I Bought Fura Da Nono (cow Milk) #500 (video) by LocalFARMERS: 10:41am On Jul 06
owagbeba:

Thanks for this information

Re: After Working In My Groundnut Farm I Bought Fura Da Nono (cow Milk) #500 (video) by beardedboy(m): 10:43am On Jul 06
tiswell:
I don't really understand the rationale behind a guy chasing clout sad

What should hungry Nigerians do with this information/post?
The negativity in your post was too much to be unnoticed. So I checked your profile and voilà, you're from that region.

1 Like

Re: After Working In My Groundnut Farm I Bought Fura Da Nono (cow Milk) #500 (video) by atiku4President(m): 10:47am On Jul 06
Beware of cholera

1 Like

Re: After Working In My Groundnut Farm I Bought Fura Da Nono (cow Milk) #500 (video) by LocalFARMERS: 10:47am On Jul 06
Lovelyn451:
unrefined cowmilk...

There are two types of Nono. Refine Cow Milk is called Kindirmo Nono (filled milk) and unrefined Cow milk is called Sare Nono (Regular milk) This particular one is refined Milk (Kindirmo)
Re: After Working In My Groundnut Farm I Bought Fura Da Nono (cow Milk) #500 (video) by Burruchaga71(m): 10:51am On Jul 06
Hope it was approved by NAFDAC
Re: After Working In My Groundnut Farm I Bought Fura Da Nono (cow Milk) #500 (video) by Azazyel: 10:51am On Jul 06
Playing with cholera

1 Like

Re: After Working In My Groundnut Farm I Bought Fura Da Nono (cow Milk) #500 (video) by Ashirioluwa: 10:53am On Jul 06
It looks good, but I am not going to consume it unless I make it myself.

There is nothing better than what you prepare yourself, because some food sellers are generally dirty and dishonest.

Some will even use the bathroom without washing their hands. Just to make more profit, some food vendors may include ingredients in their meals that they know are unhealthy for human consumption.

It's not easy, but I discipline myself not to eat in a restaurant or at party events.

Unless there's no other way around it, like if I travel abroad for vacation, then I bend my rules.

1 Like

Re: After Working In My Groundnut Farm I Bought Fura Da Nono (cow Milk) #500 (video) by Harddiskng(m): 10:58am On Jul 06
Almaiga:
It's been long I take Fura da Nono. I used to buy from one pretty Fulani girl. Her name is Aisha. She later got married. Since then, I've not had the urge to drink Nono again. But this drink too make sense.

*Whistles*

1 Like

Re: After Working In My Groundnut Farm I Bought Fura Da Nono (cow Milk) #500 (video) by BABANGBALI: 11:00am On Jul 06
Poison

Polo is now 20k fa 🤷
Abeg if we dey fight 🥺just hold my neck and leave my polo 🙏

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Many Days Can 10k Take You On Food? / This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. / "Men Cooking Contest" Organized By Ayiri Emami

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.