Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,108 members, 7,925,492 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 04:41 PM

Chikwe Udensi Urges South East Governors To Emulate West Counterparts - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chikwe Udensi Urges South East Governors To Emulate West Counterparts (13862 Views)

Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? / Orji Kalu Urges South East Govs, Traditional Rulers, Others To End Insecurity / Abia 2023: Chikwe Udensi Picks APGA Governorship Nomination Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chikwe Udensi Urges South East Governors To Emulate West Counterparts by phorget(m): 3:46pm On Jun 03
Lol.
Re: Chikwe Udensi Urges South East Governors To Emulate West Counterparts by AbujaLagos: 3:51pm On Jun 03
SensualMan:
Old man please shut up!
no respect for the elders in that land.
Re: Chikwe Udensi Urges South East Governors To Emulate West Counterparts by Jamestown123: 3:58pm On Jun 03
Ejyksneh:
Lies, sadwest ewedu muncher posted this to spite the Igbos, I'm from south South but I can tell you that the only developed state in the whole Yoruba land is Lagos state.
Capital of Ekiti state and Ondo state is like a village in south east.
I have stayed in both regions and I can tell you that Igbos are way developed than yorubas.
They only know about mining skulls and munching ewedu and amala

Please check my signature for more updates
If no be mumu dey worry you. They are talking about security management, you are here talking about how east is more developed than west. Are you not Kent like this?
Re: Chikwe Udensi Urges South East Governors To Emulate West Counterparts by oluwafemim(m): 3:59pm On Jun 03
Ejyksneh:
Lies, sadwest ewedu muncher posted this to spite the Igbos, I'm from south South but I can tell you that the only developed state in the whole Yoruba land is Lagos state.
I have stayed in both regions and I can tell you that Igbos are way developed than yorubas.

Na hatred dey worry u and na you the hatred go spike ist
Re: Chikwe Udensi Urges South East Governors To Emulate West Counterparts by Front0lane: 4:23pm On Jun 03
If you like make you n your ipob papa be from hell fire ko kan aye

Ejyksneh:

Re: Chikwe Udensi Urges South East Governors To Emulate West Counterparts by SonOfDSoil01: 4:33pm On Jun 03
Ejyksneh:

grin comprehension seem to be your problem or you just a fool…..the topic is talking about security in the SE and how to improve on it, but inferiority complex in your DNA wont let you be, you even have to deny your heritage just to prove false representation of the Sw grin the Sw aside Lagos, is still miles ahead of the cave you come from in alaibo, the fact have been proven many times with all developmental indices from the NBS and SE is the least developed in the whole of southern Nigeria, even the trend of migration from the east to west proves that fact grin so whatever your opinion is doesn’t matter….you are just a nonentity grin
Re: Chikwe Udensi Urges South East Governors To Emulate West Counterparts by SonOfDSoil01: 4:40pm On Jun 03
OTANJELE1:
Can someone tell him SE is the most peaceful region in Nigeria according to verified data
grin yes we can see that with the recent happening in sad yeast where 5 soldiers where killed and your parents been forced to sit at home every Monday…you can only deceive yourself cool
Re: Chikwe Udensi Urges South East Governors To Emulate West Counterparts by SonOfDSoil01: 4:42pm On Jun 03
Tflex01:

Lol on the internet.

😂
that biafran is a clown😂
Re: Chikwe Udensi Urges South East Governors To Emulate West Counterparts by SonOfDSoil01: 4:50pm On Jun 03
LOVEALAIGBO:

Bullshit! Is the south-west more peaceful than the south-east! Ignore that cretin...he's just trying to curry favour with his emilokan masters, hoping they will make him a 'house-nigger'!
😂please define peaceful? Because it seems peaceful have a different meaning in alaibo…..todays is monday, I’m sure you were locked up in your houses like a slave and dare not come out😂 your region is next to north east, a terrorised region….even your people are seeking refuge in other part of the country because of the unproductivity and madness going on in alaibo and you think the rest of us are blind or stupid? You can only deceive yourself.
Re: Chikwe Udensi Urges South East Governors To Emulate West Counterparts by SonOfDSoil01: 4:57pm On Jun 03
Orch1981:

And mind you what he said is true apart from Lagos which order southwestern state will you say is develop like southeastern state?
is your 5plot of land has developed has Ibadan? I have been to the SE and there is nothing that comes close to a cosmopolitan or urban has Ibadan, that’s why it’s only ibos that live there, even dangote doesn’t have a single investment in the entire sad yeast, and aside Lagos, Ogun state has more industries and higher institutions than all your 5plot put together. Have some shame, you not in a position to chest beat, we are miles ahead of your barren region, that’s why migrants from sad yeast are been offloaded in Sw everyday and not just obodo ragos😂
Re: Chikwe Udensi Urges South East Governors To Emulate West Counterparts by AskNgige2: 5:01pm On Jun 03
AmiableMosquito:
If only they will heed......

Efulefus like u
Re: Chikwe Udensi Urges South East Governors To Emulate West Counterparts by AmiableMosquito: 5:05pm On Jun 03
AskNgige2:

Efulefus like u
Your useless father at home is a castrated pig. Deal with that first
Re: Chikwe Udensi Urges South East Governors To Emulate West Counterparts by Raf4: 5:10pm On Jun 03
Ejyksneh:

You aren't even proud of your heritage and identity 🙄
Re: Chikwe Udensi Urges South East Governors To Emulate West Counterparts by Zool6: 5:19pm On Jun 03
While traveling to Nnewi South Anambra state the level of government and individual sponsored private Securities complimenting our Nigeria securities is very high every town have strong Vigilante groups,,,,,,every 30th of may have always been a day mapped out in south east to remember fallen heros of Biafra just as Nigeria celebrates Democracy or Independence Day,,, Nigeria Army should have respected only that one day Abia have been most peaceful state in South East,,again Nigeria Army need to train there personnel more and equip them to repel attacks,,If our soldiers continue to die like this then the country is in trouble strength of every country is her military
Re: Chikwe Udensi Urges South East Governors To Emulate West Counterparts by Raf4: 5:24pm On Jun 03
Orch1981:

And mind you what he said is true apart from Lagos which order southwestern state will you say is develop like southeastern state?

Everywhere you see your tribesmen hawking for survival must definitely be more developed than your barren region they all abandoned to escape poverty.
Re: Chikwe Udensi Urges South East Governors To Emulate West Counterparts by adedayoa2(f): 5:32pm On Jun 03
Ejyksneh:

calm down and read again, this time, don't read only the topic.
Re: Chikwe Udensi Urges South East Governors To Emulate West Counterparts by iamtoofan: 5:36pm On Jun 03
Ejyksneh:

Igbo are well developed than yorubas but the best governor in that region in the 21st century is Alex otti grin

check Alex otti project e pass weytin local govt chairman fit do grin

The most sorted meal by foreigners in Nig. is that ewedu and amala, abula o lo far

like Asake sang : a waa kor olorun ma nii cheesy
Re: Chikwe Udensi Urges South East Governors To Emulate West Counterparts by Globad(f): 5:51pm On Jun 03
Ejyksneh:

Did you read?

Can you read?

Would you read, boy!
Re: Chikwe Udensi Urges South East Governors To Emulate West Counterparts by Tareq1105: 5:53pm On Jun 03
Ejyksneh:

But they accommodated you and your family, and they didn't mine your skull.
Re: Chikwe Udensi Urges South East Governors To Emulate West Counterparts by 10mobile: 6:00pm On Jun 03
Timothy89:
They don't need to, their people should be busy thinking their NCNC mentality can divide Yoruba nation with their Lagos bla bla bla

People with low mentality
Very warped reasoning you've got here.
Re: Chikwe Udensi Urges South East Governors To Emulate West Counterparts by penearth(m): 6:00pm On Jun 03
Who will learn from each other?
Re: Chikwe Udensi Urges South East Governors To Emulate West Counterparts by Abagworo(m): 6:12pm On Jun 03
Actually it was Rochas Okorocha that first succeeded in using community based policing to safe guard Imo State throughout his 8 years in office making it the safest State in Nigeria. Rhe Southwest copied from Imo State but when Ihedioha and later Uzodinma assumed office as Governors they disbanded the security outfits believing they had no work. Even after the first attack in Orlu area by hoodlums , Uzodinma instead of restarting the security outfits preferred direct military strike on the people which worsened the insecurity. Nnamdi Kanu used the opportunity of these dirty politics to eatablish ESN thereby creating a parallel non-State militia in the process.
Re: Chikwe Udensi Urges South East Governors To Emulate West Counterparts by AK481(m): 6:15pm On Jun 03
but SE is Safer than SW na .

check the statistics
Re: Chikwe Udensi Urges South East Governors To Emulate West Counterparts by femtex007(m): 6:27pm On Jun 03
Ejyksneh:

Hahahahahaha na jealousy go kill u
Re: Chikwe Udensi Urges South East Governors To Emulate West Counterparts by toprealman: 6:32pm On Jun 03
This is the stammering fool that wants to rule Abia? You collect money from Tinubu to chat shii. Why not relocate to that western state you think is doing so well. Hopefully you echoes a record 6 votes in next election!
Re: Chikwe Udensi Urges South East Governors To Emulate West Counterparts by Josephkabila12: 6:37pm On Jun 03
Ejyksneh:

ibo p!gs 🐽 beggers from barren southeast
Re: Chikwe Udensi Urges South East Governors To Emulate West Counterparts by Lifestone(m): 7:49pm On Jun 03
Ejyksneh:

What has this your ranting got to say or do with the Topic. Completely out of point.
Re: Chikwe Udensi Urges South East Governors To Emulate West Counterparts by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:38pm On Jun 03
Ejyksneh:

Be claiming South South. South south people no dey mumu like this
Re: Chikwe Udensi Urges South East Governors To Emulate West Counterparts by bayplus: 9:47pm On Jun 03
Ejyksneh:

Ejike from South South

At least you have contributed something reasonable in your mind.

They are talking about management of security, he says he has been to Capital of Ekiti and Ondo.

You deserve award for the most brilliant contributor 👏🏼 👏🏼 👏🏼

Nothing more to say than to wish you best of luck
Re: Chikwe Udensi Urges South East Governors To Emulate West Counterparts by luluman: 10:04pm On Jun 03
raskymonojendor:
He spoke the truth.
Watch as yiebos will denounce & forsake him.
Re: Chikwe Udensi Urges South East Governors To Emulate West Counterparts by luluman: 10:06pm On Jun 03
Ejyksneh:

You just messed up yourself, he spoke on security but you were too dumb to read through & you started comparing development. You be mumu.
Re: Chikwe Udensi Urges South East Governors To Emulate West Counterparts by BluntCrazeMan: 4:54am On Jun 04
Metrix147:

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/insecurity-security-expert-udensi-urges-south-east-governors-to-emulate-south-west-counterparts/
There is EBUBEAGU too in the East.

You should be telling them to step up their games..
AND NOT FOR THEM TO COPY.!!

((Me sef,, I hate copying))

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Egunugan People Attack Kala People In Rivers Over Land Dispute, Destroy Houses / Daily Kidnappings In Abuja: Residents Cry For Help / Beware - Waje Whot App Is A Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.