Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,203,999 members, 7,987,579 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 12:57 PM

Chikwe Udensi Urges South East Governors To Emulate West Counterparts - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chikwe Udensi Urges South East Governors To Emulate West Counterparts (14027 Views)

Global Security Boost: Interpol President Hosts Chikwe Udensi In France / Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? / Orji Kalu Urges South East Govs, Traditional Rulers, Others To End Insecurity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chikwe Udensi Urges South East Governors To Emulate West Counterparts by Timothy89(m): 9:53am On Jun 04
10mobile:

Very warped reasoning you've got here.

You just mistaken me for your Papa
Re: Chikwe Udensi Urges South East Governors To Emulate West Counterparts by 10mobile: 10:01am On Jun 04
Timothy89:

You just mistaken me for your Papa
Still manifesting the same low life behavior showing your parents both failed to raise a human being in you. Someone talks with you, you leave them and talk about their Papa. It's clear you got zero home support and training.
Re: Chikwe Udensi Urges South East Governors To Emulate West Counterparts by Timothy89(m): 10:05am On Jun 04
10mobile:

Still manifesting the same low life behavior showing your parents both failed to raise a human being in you. Someone talks with you, you leave them and talk about their Papa. It's clear you got zero home support and training.

FĂșck off with your dad boring biography
Re: Chikwe Udensi Urges South East Governors To Emulate West Counterparts by Sleekfingers: 2:19pm On Jun 04
Kaido:
I want to Japa to the US.

Like how much do I need?

I have tried as a Nigerian. I want to locate soft life a bit

Like 10 million naira. You can do it yourself, without giving any yeye agent your money.....

Go and read about USA visa requirements....

1 Like

Re: Chikwe Udensi Urges South East Governors To Emulate West Counterparts by Sleekfingers: 2:21pm On Jun 04
Na now una day just dey break abi? Awon confused people....

Now the monsters they created and breastfeeding has started dealing with them... Didn't sensible Nigerians warned y'all?
Re: Chikwe Udensi Urges South East Governors To Emulate West Counterparts by Kaido: 2:24pm On Jun 04
Sleekfingers:

Like 10 million naira. You can do it yourself, without giving any yeye agent your money.....

Go and read about USA visa requirements....
Thanks.

I'm looking at escaping through school.
Re: Chikwe Udensi Urges South East Governors To Emulate West Counterparts by Sleekfingers: 2:33pm On Jun 04
Kaido:

Thanks.

I'm looking at escaping through school.

You are welcome.

But I don't think 10 million will do School ...... anyway, just do your findings.

One of the easiest is tourist visa....
Re: Chikwe Udensi Urges South East Governors To Emulate West Counterparts by Kaido: 2:34pm On Jun 04
Sleekfingers:

You are welcome.

But I don't think 10 million will do School ...... anyway, just do your findings.

One of the easiest is tourist visa....
Okay.

Thanks boss!
Re: Chikwe Udensi Urges South East Governors To Emulate West Counterparts by Brenbentondiaz: 4:10pm On Jun 04
PheelzAlmighty:
Utter rubbish!

Truth is always utter rubbish to igborillas.
Re: Chikwe Udensi Urges South East Governors To Emulate West Counterparts by PropertyBanker(f): 1:32pm On Jun 20
We watch & monitor the situation as events unfold over the coming weeks.
tarboshi:
Is ESN not enough to handle the regions security?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Student Jailed For Stealing BlackBerry In Ogun State / Gunmen Kill Pastor In Bayelsa / UK Court Bars Woman From Singing In Her House Over Bad Voice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.