Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,097 members, 7,987,863 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 06:38 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl In Enugu, Kill Man Who Came To Rescue - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl In Enugu, Kill Man Who Came To Rescue (36672 Views)

Herdsmen Gang Rape, Kill Housewife In Ondo / Two Government Workers Rape 13-year-old In Abuja / Gang Rape In Enugu Secondary Schools: JSS Students Initiated Into Viron Queens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl In Enugu, Kill Man Who Came To Rescue by Charly68: 8:26pm On Jun 03
The men should be hanged no matter who they are.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl In Enugu, Kill Man Who Came To Rescue by ponishah: 8:27pm On Jun 03
Salewa97:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2024/06/03/outrage-as-herders-gang-rape-13-year-old-girl-in-enugu-kill-one/

And these easterners continue boasting in Asaba that we allow Hausa/Fulani to do what they like, that they dont harbour them in south/east. Easterners can pretennnnnnd

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl In Enugu, Kill Man Who Came To Rescue by kikake: 8:28pm On Jun 03
Princedapace:
Which kind country is this? why do Nigerians take all these?
Omo, Nigeria needs to be restructured now! This is enough! Kilode? We should all secure our borders by our selves. WHy are we killing our selves over a system of govt passed down to us by whites who actually never liked us?
I feel terrible, I am sick. I am sad! God! Who made me a Nigerian?
I hate this!
This skin called Nigerian is a total disgrace to humanity!
This dam system of govt does not work. Let us secure our lands by our selves. It is over obvious that the central govt cant secure the entire Nigeria. I have never seen people who hate them selves as Nigerians.

Tinubu ran around for 20 years begging for Restructuring Nigeria politically.

If every zone or region has its own laws and police force, who give Fulani the gut to patrol in other zones with cattle?
Fulani leaders know that these days, moving around with cattle in bushes is no more the means to breed cattle, but Fulani herders continue with the old method, because Fulani want to expand their type of Islamic religion to all the nooks and crannies of Nigeria.

Where are Tinubu's right hand men and advisers including Wole Soyinka? The current government system in Nigeria created by northern military dictators will consume Nigeria if not changed now.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl In Enugu, Kill Man Who Came To Rescue by NAC1666: 8:30pm On Jun 03
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl In Enugu, Kill Man Who Came To Rescue by PoloG: 8:37pm On Jun 03
Dennisochampa:
I wonder how I take come from the same country with these animals Sha....
my broda i tire.

This fulani animals need to be wiped out

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl In Enugu, Kill Man Who Came To Rescue by paramakina202: 8:37pm On Jun 03
These Fulani terrorist must be found dead or alive.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl In Enugu, Kill Man Who Came To Rescue by Diligence: 8:46pm On Jun 03
This is the reason Buhari, Malami, Fg used army to fight against ESN, just so that these brutes can operate unhindered.

Every community must not wait for The State Govt or even federal government to protect themselves & carry out justice immediately when it is absolutely required!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl In Enugu, Kill Man Who Came To Rescue by Oceanfl0w: 8:47pm On Jun 03
What's wrong with this Uzo Uwani.?

Omo, one day na one day sha
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl In Enugu, Kill Man Who Came To Rescue by PoloG: 8:47pm On Jun 03
seunjungle1:
Shut your Bleep up, mumu. Which stvpid Enugu did you trust?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl In Enugu, Kill Man Who Came To Rescue by olibeans: 8:48pm On Jun 03
Enugu men are cowards...
How many times will this outrageous crime be committed against their children? I am coming to do my own too.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl In Enugu, Kill Man Who Came To Rescue by AllahOfterror: 8:52pm On Jun 03
ganisucks:
This needs further investigation. The community should follow the case up. But jungle justice is a no-no.

You are an idiot
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl In Enugu, Kill Man Who Came To Rescue by PoloG: 8:53pm On Jun 03
ponishah:

And these easterners continue boasting in Asaba that we allow Hausa/Fulani to do what they like, that they dont harbour them in south/east. Easterners can pretennnnnnd
you see the reason why we Yorubas call them chestbeaters? grin grin grin .

Na only to brag them sabi cheesy grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl In Enugu, Kill Man Who Came To Rescue by AllahOfterror: 8:55pm On Jun 03
Princedapace:
Which kind country is this? why do Nigerians take all these?
Omo, Nigeria needs to be restructured now! This is enough! Kilode? We should all secure our borders by our selves. WHy are we killing our selves over a system of govt passed down to us by whites who actually never liked us?
I feel terrible, I am sick. I am sad! God! Who made me a Nigerian?
I hate this!
This skin called Nigerian is a total disgrace to humanity!
This dam system of govt does not work. Let us secure our lands by our selves. It is over obvious that the central govt cant secure the entire Nigeria. I have never seen people who hate them selves as Nigerians.

My brother this one nigeria thing baffles me a lot. The thought of it often gives me a sleepless night
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl In Enugu, Kill Man Who Came To Rescue by EdiskyHarry: 8:56pm On Jun 03
Fulani herdsmen are wild animals,. Miyetti Allah is a terrorist group, muric is the main sponsor of terrorism in Nigeria
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl In Enugu, Kill Man Who Came To Rescue by Berankis: 8:58pm On Jun 03
TimeManager:
Those cowards ipob/ESN terrorists are cats when they see fulani herdsmen, they become tiger when they hide among people to shoot at the army at check points.

-Kiss the truth!
You know this is not true. At least, they have demonstrated courage and shown they can't just be run over.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl In Enugu, Kill Man Who Came To Rescue by starz100: 8:58pm On Jun 03
Enugu is often on the news for such.Where are the so-called gallant?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl In Enugu, Kill Man Who Came To Rescue by BigMasquerade1(m): 9:01pm On Jun 03
Where are the idiot and lazy ipob that can't fight Fulani but fighting fef govt

Salewa97:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2024/06/03/outrage-as-herders-gang-rape-13-year-old-girl-in-enugu-kill-one/

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl In Enugu, Kill Man Who Came To Rescue by grandstar(m): 9:01pm On Jun 03
TimeManager:
Those cowards ipob/ESN terrorists are cats when they see fulani herdsmen, they become tiger when they hide among people to shoot at the army at check points.

-Kiss the truth!

IPOB/ESN should keep off the matter before it becomes a tribal issue. It could lead to senseless pogroms.

Fulani pastoral farming is no longer feasible in the country and thr practice should end. Alternatives should be found. And again, holding a nation to ransom because your business is under threat holds no water.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl In Enugu, Kill Man Who Came To Rescue by IkeAbuja(f): 9:02pm On Jun 03
Come 2027 Peter Mba will be named the worst governor in his four years tenure. That man is clueless and incompetent. INEC have forced another gburugburu on us
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl In Enugu, Kill Man Who Came To Rescue by McStoic(m): 9:02pm On Jun 03
TimeManager:

-Kiss the truth!

How did you guys confirm that IPOB/ESN are responsible for the attacks at checkpoints? Yet the ESN have reiterated they only want to defend their land from these kind of atrocities but you mischievous people will always twist the true state of things.

So in your lame reasoning, attacking and killing soldiers demands less bravery than taking out ragtag herdsmen? Some parents dey try for the kind of species they churn out as children. Tueh
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl In Enugu, Kill Man Who Came To Rescue by McStoic(m): 9:03pm On Jun 03
ganisucks:
This needs further investigation. The community should follow the case up. But jungle justice is a no-no.

Jungle justice is a no no when someone has already been killed. Una selective judgement dey rattle person i swear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl In Enugu, Kill Man Who Came To Rescue by McStoic(m): 9:04pm On Jun 03
pretydiva:
This is were jungle justice is needed cry

No mind the other poster above saying there should be no jungle justice
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl In Enugu, Kill Man Who Came To Rescue by Godsonkemz(m): 9:05pm On Jun 03
TimeManager:

-Kiss the truth!

Must you always display your stupidity all the time. Someone daughter was raped and another who rose to save her shot and you are here talking bullshit like an slowpoke.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl In Enugu, Kill Man Who Came To Rescue by InvertedHammer: 9:11pm On Jun 03
/
This is what Christianity has done. In time of imminent danger, all the youths of the community were programmed to believe that if God doesn't secure a society, the watchmen are working in vain. How can a whole community sit back like idiots waiting to be victims every time? Whatever happened to self-help when it is apparent that FG is either complicit or doesn't give a rat's ass?

/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl In Enugu, Kill Man Who Came To Rescue by Princedapace(m): 9:12pm On Jun 03
kikake:

Tinubu ran around for 20 years begging for Restructuring Nigeria politically.

If every zone or region has its own laws and police force, who give Fulani the gut to patrol in other zones with cattle?
Fulani leaders know that these days, moving around with cattle in bushes is no more the means to breed cattle, but Fulani herders continue with the old method, because Fulani want to expand their type of Islamic religion to all the nooks and crannies of Nigeria.

Where are Tinubu's right hand men and advisers including Wole Soyinka? The current government system in Nigeria created by northern military dictators will consume Nigeria if not changed now.

I am pained, I am pained, I am pained. How did Nigerians got to a point where death is normal? Can we make this girl's death trend? Who has the right reach of social media influentials to push this girl's case? I mean, she was ganged raped by group of herdsmen and someone who came to resue her was killed. This story should be trending and gathering serious sympathy. I am ready to donate fund for it to trend. We cant continue like this. We want regional security and border control. I just finished watching a movie of these b*stards called herdmens invade a famrland in Enugu with their cows and their cows were feeding on another man's sweat. And if u talk, they kee u or rape u.
How on earth is this a country? Whoever called Nigeria a zoo is right! What type of rubbish is this? I feel for that 13 year old girl.
What sin did we commit to be born nigerians? How can our elders know what should be done and refuse to do it?
I mean, southern politicians know what should be done. What should be done is simple. Divide this country or at least run a regional system structure. We already have regions, let regions run and control their resources and security and growth as they please. I mean, UK is doing same, why cant we? Them swear for us? Are we really less humans as white people claimed? If not, why cant we fix our issue? It is glaring that Nigerians are not benefiting from this mess of a system and yet, we refused to do the right thing. We rather prefer to run to live in the UK, SA, Ghana, instead of facing our fears and fixing our dear land. I am so pained that a 13 year old had to pay the price of being a citizen of the most useless country on earth. I am so PAINED!

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl In Enugu, Kill Man Who Came To Rescue by Osanoghodua1: 9:12pm On Jun 03
Let every community chase them away she kill all their cows.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl In Enugu, Kill Man Who Came To Rescue by Timothy89(m): 9:14pm On Jun 03
Their people will only wail, chest beat and later kill themselves to revenge the killing of fellow iigbo

Cowards

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl In Enugu, Kill Man Who Came To Rescue by Achor1111(m): 9:16pm On Jun 03
Nobody will issue a statement now, when they are been matched with the language they understand f00ls will start opening their pit toilet called mouth.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl In Enugu, Kill Man Who Came To Rescue by Timothy89(m): 9:16pm On Jun 03
atheistandproud:
Where are the youths and touts of the community

When their power is needed they'll wilt and run like cowards

No tout in southeast, all the tout in Nigeria are in Lagos according to my brother from rising sun
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl In Enugu, Kill Man Who Came To Rescue by HumanObserver: 9:17pm On Jun 03
Salewa97:

I HATE MY IGBO TRIBE

I HATE YORUBA PEOPLE

I HATE THAT I AM A POWERLESS POOR MAN

I HATE THE BLACK MAN

I HATE GOD

See as grown mam just dey Cry.. Just imagine this could be your sister your daughter...

Bro wey die.. Na man you be.. God rest your soul.. Hero!

Watch as rhe useless and Worthless and gbo slave leaders keep mute and shit and wait for the next attrocities...

O e day some day this power go enter my ruthless hand.. This guy wey die like this now we will make deaths such as his count.

We need to desensitise our
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl In Enugu, Kill Man Who Came To Rescue by LOVEALAIGBO: 9:20pm On Jun 03
This is the kind of news the OP loves hunting for….and like magic, no sooner than he posts it, the thread hits front-page! Just take a look at his threads/posts…..i don’t need to tell you what he’s all about! He probably has alternate monikers he uses to answer himself and spread his anti-Igbo/Obi/Kanu hate campaign! Notice how he tries to throw people off the scent of his true identity and mission by making another post pretending to ask for the filthy, cowardly herdsmen scum to be caught….caught by his ‘proactive, just and efficient’ Tinubu gov’t!

Ndigbo are yet to understand the full extent of the evil they’ve been facing from the hegemonic alliance from 2015 to date!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl In Enugu, Kill Man Who Came To Rescue by Timothy89(m): 9:20pm On Jun 03
No farmer should go to farm without spray pepper, they're coming close like this spray their eyes and make sure they're strangled to death

A survival Fuulani herdsmen is a threat to your long life, know that and know peace

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Stabs Woman Who Accused Her Of Sleeping With Her Husband (Graphic Photos) / Men Defraud Ecobank Of N210Million In Warri / MTN Mast Thieves Caught In Enugu State & Beaten (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.