Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,096 members, 7,987,863 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 06:36 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl In Enugu, Kill Man Who Came To Rescue - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl In Enugu, Kill Man Who Came To Rescue (36671 Views)

Herdsmen Gang Rape, Kill Housewife In Ondo / Two Government Workers Rape 13-year-old In Abuja / Gang Rape In Enugu Secondary Schools: JSS Students Initiated Into Viron Queens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl In Enugu, Kill Man Who Came To Rescue by HumanObserver: 9:21pm On Jun 03
Salewa97:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2024/06/03/outrage-as-herders-gang-rape-13-year-old-girl-in-enugu-kill-one/

We need to start a campaign to kill all Fulani herdmeme...

This must not be forgiven or forgotten..

Yorubas, Igbos male we package this haye keep one side fest our matters na smalls.. We need to unite to exterminate this evil small group...

Fulani must go or face death... We must all rise against these ottoman slavers, these Jihadis..

Bring back the Crusades..

All the Christian communities across all the south let's join hands together... The biggest threat is FULANI.. we must stop them and their language is blood.

FULANI MUST DIE!

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl In Enugu, Kill Man Who Came To Rescue by LOVEALAIGBO: 9:23pm On Jun 03
Princedapace:

I am pained, I am pained, I am pained. How did Nigerians got to a point where death is normal? Can we make this girl's death trend? Who has the right reach of social media influentials to push this girl's case? I mean, she was ganged raped by group of herdsmen and someone who came to resue her was killed. This story should be trending and gathering serious sympathy. I am ready to donate fund for it to trend. We cant continue like this. We want regional security and border control. I just finished watching a movie of these b*stards called herdmens invade a famrland in Enugu with their cows and their cows were feeding on another man's sweat. And if u talk, they kee u or rape u.
How on earth is this a country? Whoever called Nigeria a zoo is right! What type of rubbish is this? I feel for that 13 year old girl.
What sin did we commit to be born nigerians? How can our elders know what should be done and refuse to do it?
I mean, southern politicians know what should be done. What should be done is simple. Divide this country or at least run a regional system structure. We already have regions, let regions run and control their resources and security and growth as they please. I mean, UK is doing same, why cant we? Them swear for us? Are we really less humans as white people claimed? If not, why cant we fix our issue? It is glaring that Nigerians are not benefiting from this mess of a system and yet, we refused to do the right thing. We rather prefer to run to live in the UK, SA, Ghana, instead of facing our fears and fixing our dear land. I am so pained that a 13 year old had to pay the price of being a citizen of the most useless country on earth. I am so PAINED!

The moment one says it as it is….that Nigeria has long since outlived it’s usefulness and needs to be dismembered, they will tag you ‘IPOB’ and a enemy of Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl In Enugu, Kill Man Who Came To Rescue by HumanObserver: 9:23pm On Jun 03
TimeManager:
Those cowards ipob/ESN terrorists are cats when they see fulani herdsmen, they become tiger when they hide among people to shoot at the army at check points.

-Kiss the truth!

Your papa and your mama..

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl In Enugu, Kill Man Who Came To Rescue by HumanObserver: 9:23pm On Jun 03
ganisucks:
This needs further investigation. The community should follow the case up. But jungle justice is a no-no.

Your pale and your male... Oloriburuku!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl In Enugu, Kill Man Who Came To Rescue by HumanObserver: 9:28pm On Jun 03
hammer567:
WE HAVE OUR WAY TO HANDLE FULANI, LET THE GOV DO HIS JOB BUT NO.

GOV MBAH WANT TO WEAR TIE AND ENTER THE BUSH AND STREET TO KILL ESN, WHILST ANSWERING FULANI SIR, IN OUR GOVERNMENT HOUSE.

THESE ARE THE TYPE OF IGBO MEN AND WOMEN WE HAVE TO SUFFER.

THEY WILL ALL MEET MISERABLE DEATH BECAUSE JUST LIKE FULANI, NO FORGIVENESS IN OUR HEART ONCE U CAUSE US ADDITIONAL BURDEN.

Abeg male Una handle as of today even if na donations for IPOB ode ti go..

Fulani must be killed.. They just go back to uthman fan fadio.. Those niggars are not human being a.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl In Enugu, Kill Man Who Came To Rescue by Princedapace(m): 9:28pm On Jun 03
LOVEALAIGBO:

The moment one says it as it is….that Nigeria has long since outlived it’s usefulness and needs to be dismembered, they will tag you ‘IPOB’ and a enemy of Nigeria!
It is why I am asking if truly we are lesser humans as whites classified us? Becuase how else can u explain the fact that it is obvious that this system can not work, yet millions of Nigerians wants us to continue like this?
No sane country runs a country like this. Not even the US has this type of structure. In the US, governance went down to state, downs to provinces. This is best way to manage large and heteragenous countries. The UK does same where each nation in the UK is at liberty of her own border, securty, economy. But here we are forcing multiple ethnic groups that share nothhing in common to be in one centralized country. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
If u talk, people will come for ur head. They will tell u to keep managing. Gush, guy, I am so sick! I wish i can wake up and never be a nigerians again. Gush, the black race espeicially Nigeria deserves every single treatment melted at us by whites. We actually dont have one sense.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl In Enugu, Kill Man Who Came To Rescue by fred04(m): 9:31pm On Jun 03
ytdivine:
Aku youth should rise to the challenge. Enough is enough
They will be tagged ipob and military Will start killing them

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl In Enugu, Kill Man Who Came To Rescue by Fortruth: 9:32pm On Jun 03
They should send these herdsmen to Binta Nyarko
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl In Enugu, Kill Man Who Came To Rescue by IkeGod9891(m): 9:32pm On Jun 03
YorubaDemonswag:
They should find those terrorist and kill them

They (who re d THEY Biko?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl In Enugu, Kill Man Who Came To Rescue by Shikena(m): 9:32pm On Jun 03
Frankly this is not the time for this. The south have recklessly embraced division and divided we fall. To Yorubas and Igbos, pride goes before destruction. Stop with reckless and selfish agenda, unite on the basis of mutual respect for the good and progress of all.
Just have to say it though I know we simply don't care, we all enjoy our endless gbas gbos.

TimeManager:
Those cowards ipob/ESN terrorists are cats when they see fulani herdsmen, they become tiger when they hide among people to shoot at the army at check points.

-Kiss the truth!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl In Enugu, Kill Man Who Came To Rescue by countryman13: 9:34pm On Jun 03
Salewa97:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2024/06/03/outrage-as-herders-gang-rape-13-year-old-girl-in-enugu-kill-one/
D village should do their homework properly. Do me, I do you, God no dey vex!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl In Enugu, Kill Man Who Came To Rescue by Ttipsy(f): 9:34pm On Jun 03
So sad
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl In Enugu, Kill Man Who Came To Rescue by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:42pm On Jun 03
I thought they said there is no more Fulanis in the South East that they have wiped them off

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl In Enugu, Kill Man Who Came To Rescue by mbos: 9:55pm On Jun 03
Why tolerate these vagabond around your state, indignant Enugu, why
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl In Enugu, Kill Man Who Came To Rescue by cyberstarr(m): 9:55pm On Jun 03
This is why gun ownership is supposed to be legalized for private citizens. The Fulanis have bitten off more than they can chew in this country, and unless they're thoroughly dealt with, Nigeria will never know peace.
The Fulani has created much enemies already everywhere that it's only legitimately okay for the rest of Nigerians to hate and discriminate against him as an unwanted visitor.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl In Enugu, Kill Man Who Came To Rescue by Onyiiobi7735(m): 10:19pm On Jun 03
Very unfortunate!
And the foolish Mbah of a governor was thinking of setting aside land for ranching in the state for these accursed vampires.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl In Enugu, Kill Man Who Came To Rescue by UnabashedIPOB: 10:22pm On Jun 03
Where are those MOFOS that love your Nigeria so much and are quick to defend the indefensible? Now, a bunch of nasty-smelling, rotten teeth, and uncircumcised terrorist Fulanis gang raped a minor and killed another civilized citizen who came to the 13-year-old's rescue. All of you have lost your voice and would NOT speak against it but when BLA goes after them and your terrorists in military uniform, you will suddenly find your voices. Let me hear a word from any of you and see if the devil will NOT bless you.

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl In Enugu, Kill Man Who Came To Rescue by kikake: 10:33pm On Jun 03
Princedapace:

I am pained, I am pained, I am pained. How did Nigerians got to a point where death is normal? Can we make this girl's death trend? Who has the right reach of social media influentials to push this girl's case? I mean, she was ganged raped by group of herdsmen and someone who came to resue her was killed. This story should be trending and gathering serious sympathy. I am ready to donate fund for it to trend. We cant continue like this. We want regional security and border control. I just finished watching a movie of these b*stards called herdmens invade a famrland in Enugu with their cows and their cows were feeding on another man's sweat. And if u talk, they kee u or rape u.
How on earth is this a country? Whoever called Nigeria a zoo is right! What type of rubbish is this? I feel for that 13 year old girl.
What sin did we commit to be born nigerians? How can our elders know what should be done and refuse to do it?
I mean, southern politicians know what should be done. What should be done is simple. Divide this country or at least run a regional system structure. We already have regions, let regions run and control their resources and security and growth as they please. I mean, UK is doing same, why cant we? Them swear for us? Are we really less humans as white people claimed? If not, why cant we fix our issue? It is glaring that Nigerians are not benefiting from this mess of a system and yet, we refused to do the right thing. We rather prefer to run to live in the UK, SA, Ghana, instead of facing our fears and fixing our dear land. I am so pained that a 13 year old had to pay the price of being a citizen of the most useless country on earth. I am so PAINED!

Quote:
"How can our elders know what should be done and refuse to do it?
I mean, southern politicians know what should be done. What should be done is simple. Divide this country or at least run a regional system structure."

Unquote:

The political elite from the southern regions know that Nigeria deserves to be a lose federation with regions or now zones having their own laws, police force, fiscal and true federalism.

But the regional or zonal government system with police force, true and fiscal federalism cannot be brought to be through legislation in the National Assembly, because through the excess number of 20 new federating units proliferated in the old Northern region, the National Assembly is overpopulated by legislators from the old Northern region who will vote down any Bill for regional or zonal government system with police force, true and fiscal federalism.
Ask any northern Nigerian for political restructuring of Nigeria, he will ask you to come to the National Assembly for political restructuring of Nigeria, because he knows well that the National Assembly is unduly overpopulated by legislators from the North.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl In Enugu, Kill Man Who Came To Rescue by YorubaDemonswag: 10:42pm On Jun 03
IkeGod9891:

They (who re d THEY Biko?

Nigeria Army
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl In Enugu, Kill Man Who Came To Rescue by Tizu(m): 10:48pm On Jun 03
Enugu State people are cowards

Enugu State indigenes ụnụ bú otele nsị.
Flush Fulani out of your place, ndị nzuzu.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl In Enugu, Kill Man Who Came To Rescue by capatainrambo: 10:53pm On Jun 03
TimeManager:

-Kiss the truth!
do you know how many Fulani have died ? Mtchewww. People that kill armed soldiers.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl In Enugu, Kill Man Who Came To Rescue by Ten06(m): 10:54pm On Jun 03
TimeManager:

-Kiss the truth!

Ipob and ESN prefer killing igbo people

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl In Enugu, Kill Man Who Came To Rescue by Tecnofanboy(m): 11:06pm On Jun 03
May the fate of that little girl befall you and your family members, since you people take everything as tribalism.sometimes i wonder how i ended with animals like you.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl In Enugu, Kill Man Who Came To Rescue by Yankiss(m): 11:11pm On Jun 03
ganisucks:
This needs further investigation. The community should follow the case up. But jungle justice is a no-no.
Jungle justice for jungle crime. So, if you catch such animals red handed you hand them over to a nonexistent justice system. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl In Enugu, Kill Man Who Came To Rescue by HumanObserver: 11:35pm On Jun 03
PoloG:
my broda i tire.

This fulani animals need to be wiped out

No prints. No posts.. Just wiped out..

Boys dey how much be AK kwanu umu Igbo.. This matter dey easy, na say men still dey brainwashed..

Gen z tik tok Igbos.. Who know nothing of the labour of their heroes ..
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl In Enugu, Kill Man Who Came To Rescue by Diego35M: 11:35pm On Jun 03
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl In Enugu, Kill Man Who Came To Rescue by ebufa: 11:37pm On Jun 03
TimeManager:

-Kiss the truth!

Your attempt at gaslighting is a trainwreck sir, When ESN shows videos of them dealing with Fulanis you will still call them terrorists and miscreants..........las las all of you will leave Igboland for ndigbo! Nobody under any fraudulent federation will come into our space to defile our people..........the near uselesss Enugu governor should be satisfied with his pacification of these sahelian monsters...........!!

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl In Enugu, Kill Man Who Came To Rescue by HumanObserver: 11:37pm On Jun 03
femtex007:

Just laughing nii. Cos ur esn is so useless in the bush

May we co operate abeg. Isn't it time we started working together..

Yoruba make una help us get biafra abeg.. We go like comot... If you guys put your weight being us.. The matter fit dey legit small.

Fulani does not distinguish BTW yoruba and Igbo when they want to maim rape and kill.

Ikwerrr SS Edo Middle belt abeg all man join hand let's eradicate evil.. Jihadis must and should be exterminated.

After we finish with them we can all come back to our petty squabbles. Imagine what we could accomplish together on the Fulani issue..

We can end their domination in a jiffy
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl In Enugu, Kill Man Who Came To Rescue by HumanObserver: 11:41pm On Jun 03
ebufa:

Your attempt at gaslighting is a trainwreck sir, When ESN shows videos of them dealing with Fulanis you will still call them terrorists and miscreants..........las las all of you will leave Igboland for ndigbo! Nobody under any fraudulent federation will come into our space to defile our people..........the near uselesss Enugu governor should be satisfied with his pacification of these sahelian monsters...........!!

As you have said brother.. As you have said.. A new generation of Igbos are springing up.. We will live as human beings, animals both amongst us and outside must be completely annihilated ruthlessly.

What do you do with terrorists? Terrorise them till their utter and final destruction.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl In Enugu, Kill Man Who Came To Rescue by Princedapace(m): 12:20am On Jun 04
kikake:

Quote:
"How can our elders know what should be done and refuse to do it?
I mean, southern politicians know what should be done. What should be done is simple. Divide this country or at least run a regional system structure."

Unquote:

The political elite from the southern regions know that Nigeria deserves to be a lose federation with regions or now zones having their own laws, police force, fiscal and true federalism.

But the regional or zonal government system with police force, true and fiscal federalism cannot be brought to be through legislation in the National Assembly, because through the excess number of 20 new federating units proliferated in the old Northern region, the National Assembly is overpopulated by legislators from the old Northern region who will vote down any Bill for regional or zonal government system with police force, true and fiscal federalism.
Ask any northern Nigerian for political restructuring of Nigeria, he will ask you to come to the National Assembly for political restructuring of Nigeria, because he knows well that the National Assembly is unduly overpopulated by legislators from the North.

It can be done if the elders from the southern part of Nigeria are serious about it. It is a simple matter of demanding for it and making it a serious case. I mean, if it means protesting, pastors, traditionalist, doctors, NLC, everyone should. Restructuring Nigeria into regions or states is for the best interest of Nigeria to survive. It is to save Nigerians. We cant keep dying. How can we be this heartless to our own selves? For what na? Who are the northern politicians who dont want good for their own people? WHo no like better thing? This will benefit everyone at long run.
If we continue this path and keep managing like this, we cant sustain this in the next 30 years.
here is why:
The population keeps getting high. It is not going to be funny if in few years to come youths no see way to make money via fraud. One of the reasons why crime dropped a bit is becus youths got engaged in scam, tech, crypto. If these things were not available, e for bloody. With high growth of population, if there is no available resources, na war. These elders better have sense. Drive around ur area and see how tickling bomb is waiting to explode. I will say it again, every single thing the whites have said about the black man is true. Every dam thing. We deserve every treatment melted at us.
We know what to do to start growing but we have refused.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl In Enugu, Kill Man Who Came To Rescue by godofuck231: 12:39am On Jun 04
Its open season, weapons free

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill People Along Makurdi Naka Road (Graphic Photos) / Lady Stabs Woman Who Accused Her Of Sleeping With Her Husband (Graphic Photos) / Men Defraud Ecobank Of N210Million In Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.