Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,418 members, 7,974,706 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 10:04 AM

Falsehood Of The Begotten Son Of God! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Falsehood Of The Begotten Son Of God! (971 Views)

The Falsehood Of Original Sin / Begotten Son (God) Of The One God How Possible? / Power we have in Yahushua the Messiah, the begotten Son of YHVH Almighty. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Falsehood Of The Begotten Son Of God! by AntiChristian: 3:49pm On Jun 03
The concept of "Begotten son of God" is false. Growing up in schools, tutorials, etc. our Christian teachers have forced us to memorize John 3:16.

They basically use the KJV translation "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

In fact we did sang this so many times with various tunes, styles and melodies.

But now we know the concept of Begotten son is false. The word translated as "Begotten son" is monogenē and it means "unique" or "only"!

Not a Diversion
The "Begotten son of God" error came from Nicaea creed of AD 325!

Nicaea Creed!
We believe in one God,
the Father almighty,
maker of heaven and earth,
of all things visible and invisible.

And in one Lord Jesus Christ,
the only Son of God,
begotten from the Father before all ages,
God from God,
Light from Light,
true God from true God,
begotten, not made;

With this Nicaean creed and other creeds comes all the interpretations of the Bible to what it is today!

New International Version
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

New Living Translation
“For this is how God loved the world: He gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life.

English Standard Version
“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.

Berean Standard Bible
For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that everyone who believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Berean Literal Bible
For God so loved the world that He gave the only begotten Son, so that everyone believing in Him should not perish, but should have eternal life.

King James Bible
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

New King James Version
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

New American Standard Bible
“For God so loved the world, that He gave His only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish, but have eternal life.

NASB 1995
“For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life.

NASB 1977
“For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have eternal life.

Legacy Standard Bible
“For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life.

Amplified Bible
“For God so [greatly] loved and dearly prized the world, that He [even] gave His [One and] only begotten Son, so that whoever believes and trusts in Him [as Savior] shall not perish, but have eternal life.

Christian Standard Bible
For God loved the world in this way: He gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life.

Holman Christian Standard Bible
“For God loved the world in this way: He gave His One and Only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life.

American Standard Version
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth on him should not perish, but have eternal life.

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
For God loved the world in this way: so much that he would give up his Son, the Only One, so that everyone who trusts in him shall not be lost, but he shall have eternal life.

Contemporary English Version
God loved the people of this world so much that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who has faith in him will have eternal life and never really die.

May people not toy with our brain!
Re: Falsehood Of The Begotten Son Of God! by Lawag3: 5:41pm On Jun 03
AntiChristian:
The concept of "Begotten son of God" is false. Growing up in schools, tutorials, etc. our Christian teachers have forced us to memorize John 3:16.

They basically use the KJV translation "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

But now we know the concept of Begotten son is false. The word translated as "Begotten son" is monogenē and it means "unique" or "only"!

Not a Diversion

Nicaea Creed!
We believe in one God,
the Father almighty,

the only Son of God,
God from God,
Light from Light,
true God from true God,
begotten, not made;

With this Nicaean creed and other creeds comes all the interpretations of the Bible to what it is today!

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

New Living Translation
“For this is how God loved the world: He gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life.

English Standard Version
“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.

Berean Standard Bible
For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that everyone who believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Berean Literal Bible
For God so loved the world that He gave the only begotten Son, so that everyone believing in Him should not perish, but should have eternal life.

King James Bible
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

New King James Version
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

“For God so loved the world, that He gave His only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish, but have eternal life.

NASB 1995

NASB 1977
“For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have eternal life.

Legacy Standard Bible

Amplified Bible
“For God so [greatly] loved and dearly prized the world, that He [even] gave His [One and] only begotten Son, so that whoever believes and trusts in Him [as Savior] shall not perish, but have eternal life.

Christian Standard Bible
For God loved the world in this way: He gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life.

“For God loved the world in this way: He gave His One and Only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth on him should not perish, but have eternal life.

For God loved the world in this way: so much that he would give up his Son, the Only One, so that everyone who trusts in him shall not be lost, but he shall have eternal life.

God loved the people of this world so much that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who has faith in him will have eternal life and never really die.

So what's the difference between the only son and only begotten son.

And do you now agree that God has a son. Because all those version were saying the same thing God has a son that through him you can be saved

1 Like

Re: Falsehood Of The Begotten Son Of God! by AntiChristian: 6:05pm On Jun 03
Lawag3:

So what's the difference between the only son and only begotten son.
What does begotten mean?

By faith Abraham, when God tested him, offered Isaac as a sacrifice. He who had embraced the promises was about to sacrifice his Begotten/one and only son (Hebrew 11:17).

God impregnated someone like Abraham did Sarah above! That's the use of begotten!

And do you now agree that God has a son. Because all those version were saying the same thing God has a son that through him you can be saved
My God is far from all these yama yama! Why does God need a son to help him in his dominion? Is He not capable of doing all things by Himself?
Re: Falsehood Of The Begotten Son Of God! by Lawag3: 6:29pm On Jun 03
AntiChristian:
What does begotten mean?

By faith Abraham, when God tested him, offered Isaac as a sacrifice. He who had embraced the promises was about to sacrifice his Begotten/one and only son (Hebrew 11:17).

God impregnated someone like Abraham did Sarah above! That's the use of begotten!

My God is far from all these yama yama! Why does God need a son to help him in his dominion? Is He not capable of doing all things by Himself?

Clearly you're stupid there's what you call figure of speech.

Son because of the word begotten the only thing that comes to your mind is sex.

He birth a plan to save his business from collapse.

He conceive an idea to stop the barage of rockets

His plan gave birth to the ideology we now follow.

Now who did he impregnate to do all the above.

You don't understand the nature of Man talk less of God.

The Father the son and the holy spirit are all God same person. So your idea that God needs help is wrong.

Same as your soul body and spirit is you.

You guys exalt Allah that there is no one like him but then limit him to a man that needs to impregnate someone to have a son.

No wonder he had to blew his spirit into Maryam Virgina to birth Isa.

2 Likes

Re: Falsehood Of The Begotten Son Of God! by AntiChristian: 9:14am On Jun 04
Lawag3:

Clearly you're stupid there's what you call figure of speech.

Son because of the word begotten the only thing that comes to your mind is sex.
Yes! The same word monogenes was used in Hebrew too. So Isaac is the first sacrifice while Jesus is the second sacrifice. Abraham is the father of Isaac while God is the father of Jesus. Abraham had wives too. Where are God's wives? In Numbers 31:40, Moses gave God 32 war virgins as booty! And Mary too!

He birth a plan to save his business from collapse.

He conceive an idea to stop the barage of rockets

His plan gave birth to the ideology we now follow.

Now who did he impregnate to do all the above.
Whenever Jesus is in a sentence in the Bible, everything changes in the Bible because the translators don't want Jesus to be normal. What you wrote above are just word usage! It is not related to begotten which is naturally to give birth! Humans and animals are begotten!

You don't understand the nature of Man talk less of God.
Of course i don't in your own tiny understanding!

The Father the son and the holy spirit are all God same person. So your idea that God needs help is wrong.
God is three in one! Just like human is body, soul and spirit! This is derived from the Nicaean creed in 325AD! Jesus never preached such heresy!

Same as your soul body and spirit is you.
Error 404! My spirit/Soul is not different from my body! When God created Adam from dust he gave him the spirit/soul. The Spirit can not become an entity on its own. God the son can become man! Holy Spirit can exist on it own! Your analogy is false!

You guys exalt Allah that there is no one like him but then limit him to a man that needs to impregnate someone to have a son.

No wonder he had to blew his spirit into Maryam Virgina to birth Isa.

Of course! Jesus was given birth to by Mary. Jesus your God did pass through a woman's vagina at birth like you did!
Man is born by two different parents! Only Adam, Eve and Jesus were different!

Adam has no parents!
Eve has no mother!
Jesus had no father!
We all have parents.

So that is the law Allah has created for the world! Allah needs no son! He is one! And blowing Spirit into Mary is still okay! Allah did blow Spirit into Adam too! All are body parts!
Luke 1:35
The angel answered, “The Holy Spirit will come on you (Mary), and the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called the Son of God.
Re: Falsehood Of The Begotten Son Of God! by Kobojunkie: 1:48am On Jun 06
AntiChristian:
What does begotten mean? By faith Abraham, when God tested him, offered Isaac as a sacrifice. He who had embraced the promises was about to sacrifice his Begotten/one and only son (Hebrew 11:17).
God impregnated someone like Abraham did Sarah above! That's the use of begotten! My God is far from all these yama yama! Why does God need a son to help him in his dominion? Is He not capable of doing all things by Himself?
This here seems to be the major impediment to your ability to understand these things. You seem to impose the same limitations your Allah has on other deities and therein lies the major problem. If the only way you can imagine Allah maybe having a son is if he physically impregnated a human woman, that is all good? Your Allah may have that limitation to his person but the God of Israel — YHWH— doesn't. Scripture has it that the Son of God of Israel — Jesus Christ — was there with the God of Israel — YHWH — from before the beginning, before humans were created. This means Jesus Christ was not had by the God of Israel — YHWH — by way of human reproduction as you imagine. So, clearly, the word "begotten" does not deal only with human reproduction scenarios. lipsrsealed

Note that the verse, John 3 vs 16, does not say, The only begotten Son of Mary(the human)," but instead refers to the only begotten Son of God of Israel— YHWH. His Son is an eternal being who was born from the God of Israel even before humans were made. undecided

Re: Falsehood Of The Begotten Son Of God! by AntiChristian: 9:34am On Jun 06
Kobojunkie:
This here seems to be the major impediment to your ability to understand these things. You seem to impose the same limitations your Allah has on other deities and therein lies the major problem. If the only way you can imagine Allah maybe having a son is if he physically impregnated a human woman, that is all good? Your Allah may have that limitation to his person but the God of Israel — YHWH— doesn't. Scripture has it that the Son of God of Israel — Jesus Christ — was there with the God of Israel — YHWH — from before the beginning, before humans were created. This means Jesus Christ was not had by the God of Israel — YHWH — by way of human reproduction as you imagine. So, clearly, the word "begotten" does not deal only with human reproduction scenarios. lipsrsealed

Note that the verse, John 3 vs 16, does not say, The only begotten Son of Mary(the human)," but instead refers to the only begotten Son of God of Israel— YHWH. His Son is an eternal being who was born from the God of Israel even before humans were made. undecided

1. So why did your Bible translations remove ''begotten" only to replace it with only/one and only or unique son of God ?

The first meaning of begotten is (especially of a man) bring (a child) into existence by the process of reproduction.

That's the reason they had to change it.

Check the Strong's concordance and the meaning of yə·liḏ·tî·ḵā in Psalm 2:7
I will proclaim the LORD’s decree: He said to me, “You are my son; today I have become your father.
yə·liḏ·tî·ḵā = To bear young, to beget, medically, to act as midwife, to show lineage

God beget Jesus!
Re: Falsehood Of The Begotten Son Of God! by Kobojunkieee: 4:06pm On Jun 06
AntiChristian:
■ So why did your Bible translations remove ''begotten" only to replace it with only/one and only or unique son of God ? The first meaning of begotten is (especially of a man) bring (a child) into existence by the process of reproduction. That's the reason they had to change it.
■ Check the Strong's concordance and the meaning of yə·liḏ·tî·ḵā in Psalm 2:7
I will proclaim the LORD’s decree: He said to me, “You are my son; today I have become your father.
yə·liḏ·tî·ḵā = To bear young, to beget, medically, to act as midwife, to show lineage
God beget Jesus!
1. Seems more to me that you are the one not paying attention at all! Look again at what is written in the particular verse. Right there it mentions that this one-of-a-kind/unique being— Only-Begotten— is a Son. undecided

2. See the second image. undecided

Re: Falsehood Of The Begotten Son Of God! by AntiChristian: 5:24pm On Jun 06
Kobojunkieee:
1. Seems more to me that you are the one not paying attention at all! Look again at what is written in the particular verse. Right there it mentions that this one-of-a-kind/unique being— Only-Begotten— is a Son. undecided

2. See the second image. undecided

What does begotten mean to you?

Jesus was begotten by the Father like your father beget you!
The translation you are brandishing is a new edition which does not exist a couple of decades ago!
Re: Falsehood Of The Begotten Son Of God! by Kobojunkieee: 5:29pm On Jun 06
AntiChristian:
■ What does begotten mean to you?
■ Jesus was begotten by the Father like your father beget you!
■ The translation you are brandishing is a new edition which does not exist a couple of decades ago!
1. This and Scripture isn't about what it means to me. These words were written, many thousands of years ago, and the meaning that applies is that one intended by the author, not the one I assume or prefer. undecided

2. Jesus Christ was begotten from the Father. From what we know this took place long before humans came into the picture so to assert the human reproductive model as an explanation is flawed. So, to insist it has to be like my father beget me is ridiculous since my father is not like God, and the model which is my father did not come into being until after Jesus Christ was begotten by His Father. undecided

3. I don't follow! The English language has undergone so many changes in the last 100 years. So, what use is it for me to hold on to an outdated English translation now?
Re: Falsehood Of The Begotten Son Of God! by AntiChristian: 5:40pm On Jun 06
Kobojunkieee:
1. This and Scripture isn't about what it means to me. These words were written, many thousands of years ago, and the meaning that applies is that one intended by the author, not the one I assume or prefer. undecided

2. Jesus Christ was begotten from the Father. From what we know this took place long before humans came into the picture so to assert the human reproductive model as an explanation is flawed. So, to insist it has to be like my father beget me is ridiculous since my father is not like God, and the model which is my father did not come into being until after Jesus Christ was begotten by His Father. undecided

You see, i sabi the narration.
Isaac was begotten to Abraham. Na Sarah be the wife!
Jesus is begotten to God! Who be the wife?

By faith Abraham, when he was tested, offered up Isaac on the altar. He who had received the promises was ready to offer his (one and only or begotten) son. Hebrew 11:17

Same word monogenes!
Re: Falsehood Of The Begotten Son Of God! by Kobojunkieee: 5:56pm On Jun 06
AntiChristian:
■ You see, i sabi the narration. Isaac was begotten to Abraham. Na Sarah be the wife! Jesus is begotten to God! Who be the wife? By faith Abraham, when he was tested, offered up Isaac on the altar. He who had received the promises was ready to offer his (one and only or begotten) son. Hebrew 11:17[/b] Same word monogenes![/b]
I think what you are looking for in this case is polysemous! But I doubt you care to see the dissimilarities in even the examples you tried to use there. 😣😣😣😣😣😣
Re: Falsehood Of The Begotten Son Of God! by MightySparrow: 11:37pm On Jun 06
AntiChristian:

Not a Diversion

Nicaea Creed!
We believe in one God,
the Father almighty,

the only Son of God,
God from God,
Light from Light,
true God from true God,
begotten, not made;

New Living Translation

English Standard Version

Berean Standard Bible

Berean Literal Bible

King James Bible

New King James Version

NASB 1995

NASB 1977

Legacy Standard Bible

Amplified Bible

Christian Standard Bible

This time I agree with you.

Explain 'only' and 'unique' in the context of the scripture you quoted.

1 Like

Re: Falsehood Of The Begotten Son Of God! by AntiChristian: 8:50am On Jun 07
MightySparrow:

This time I agree with you.

Explain 'only' and 'unique' in the context of the scripture you quoted.

Only = and no one or nothing more besides; solely.

Unique = being the only one of its kind; unlike anything else.

Begotten = (especially of a man) bring (a child) into existence by the process of reproduction.
Re: Falsehood Of The Begotten Son Of God! by AntiChristian: 9:13am On Jun 07
Kobojunkieee:
I think what you are looking for in this case is polysemous! But I doubt you care to see the dissimilarities in even the examples you tried to use there. 😣😣😣😣😣😣

No this is not polysemy!

God can only have son through:

1. Reproduction - Asexual or sexual
2. Adoption
3. Metaphorical son e.g. You are Elohim. You are all sons of the most High!, Blessed are the peacemakers for they shall be called sons of God!
4. Creation

Begotten is sexual reproduction and that is the meaning of monogenes!
Some of the translators discovered this and removed it.
Re: Falsehood Of The Begotten Son Of God! by Kobojunkieee: 3:10pm On Jun 07
AntiChristian:
∆ No this is not polysemy!

God can only have son through:
There it is, the hybris at the core of your entire argument! grin

For the umpteenth time, God of Israel is not Allah that the limitations that exists for your Allah should apply to Him -- YHWH. grin
Re: Falsehood Of The Begotten Son Of God! by AntiChristian: 4:42pm On Jun 07
Kobojunkieee:
There it is, the hybris at the core of your entire argument! grin

For the umpteenth time, God of Israel is not Allah that the limitations that exists for your Allah should apply to Him -- YHWH. grin

Sorry then!

How was Jesus monogenes by YHWH then?
Re: Falsehood Of The Begotten Son Of God! by Kobojunkieee: 4:47pm On Jun 07
AntiChristian:
■ Sorry then! How was Jesus monogenes by YHWH then?
Jesus Christ pretty much explained all of that in His Gospels. But the fact that you would rather look for other mentions of the word as an explanation leads me to believe you don't really care what Jesus Christ, the unique/only-begotten Son, had to say on the issue. So, why drag this on? 😁😁😁😁😁😁
Re: Falsehood Of The Begotten Son Of God! by AntiChristian: 4:49pm On Jun 07
Kobojunkieee:
Jesus Christ pretty much explained all of that in His Gospels. But the fact that you would rather look for other mentions of the word as an explanation leads me to believe you don't really care what Jesus Christ, the unique/only-begotten Son, had to say on the issue. So, why drag this on? 😁😁😁😁😁😁

Tell me how YHWH beget Jesus now?

I want to know how God dey born. I have seen human and animals tire!
Re: Falsehood Of The Begotten Son Of God! by Kobojunkieee: 4:53pm On Jun 07
AntiChristian:
■ Tell me how YHWH beget Jesus now? I want to know how God dey born. I have seen human and animals tire!
Read and accept what Jesus Christ Himself said!!😁😁😁😁😁
Stop trying to impose the limitations that apply to the Allah of the Muslims of the God of Israel — YHWH. 😁😁😁😁😁
Re: Falsehood Of The Begotten Son Of God! by AntiChristian: 4:54pm On Jun 07
Kobojunkieee:
Read what Jesus Christ Himself said!! 😁😁😁😁😁

Where?
Re: Falsehood Of The Begotten Son Of God! by Kobojunkieee: 4:54pm On Jun 07
AntiChristian:
Where?
In the Gospels... all 4 of them... 😁😁😁😁😁
Re: Falsehood Of The Begotten Son Of God! by AntiChristian: 9:53am On Jun 08
Kobojunkieee:
In the Gospels... all 4 of them... 😁😁😁😁😁

Where in them?

You know the truth!
It is clearer to you!
Re: Falsehood Of The Begotten Son Of God! by AntiChristian: 9:54am On Jun 08
Kobojunkieee:
Read and accept what Jesus Christ Himself said!!😁😁😁😁😁
Stop trying to impose the limitations that apply to the Allah of the Muslims of the God of Israel — YHWH. 😁😁😁😁😁

Show me the place!
I don't know why you are wasting my time here!
Re: Falsehood Of The Begotten Son Of God! by elated177: 12:25pm On Jun 08
Your assertion below is enough to make you focus on your own religion, beliefs and book. Since what is being said about YHVH Almighty is done using his own Scriptures and not your own religious book, what, then, gives you the angst?

AntiChristian:

You have accepted that the God of the Scriptures (Bible) is different from your God. Why do you bother so much about what his followers say concerning him?

Look at your assertion here:

AntiChristian:

My God is far from all these yama yama!

Only for you to assert again:

AntiChristian:

Why does God

In one breath, antichristian? Are you sure you are not confused? Which God did you mean? Your own God or the God of the person you responded to? Or are you saying that both of you worship the same God?
Re: Falsehood Of The Begotten Son Of God! by AntiChristian: 12:39pm On Jun 08
elated177:
Your assertion below is enough to make you focus on your own religion, beliefs and book. Since what is been said about YHVH Almighty is done using his own Scriptures and not your own religious book, what, then, gives you the angst?

You have accepted that the God of the Scriptures (Bible) is different from your God. Why do you bother so much about what his followers say concerning him?

Look at your assertion here:

Only for you to assert again:

In one breath, antichristian? Are you sure you are not confused? Which God did you mean? Your own God or the God of the person you responded to? Or are you saying that both of you worship the same God?

What's YHVH? How is it different from YHWH?
Re: Falsehood Of The Begotten Son Of God! by Dsimmer: 5:54pm On Jun 22
First if human can beget, best believe God can beget.

As a matter of fact, Yoruba's supreme creator who's "Oluwa Olodumare" has a begotten child (Omoloju Olodumare)

The reason why Olodumare has a child is because Olodumare is a Spirit! A spirit can not be seen hence the visible manifestation of Olodumare is his begotten child. Ela (Omoloju Olodumare) is the begotten child of Olodumare. Ela in Yoruba language means Light, Purity, Clarity, Intelligence, Word et al which are the visible manifestation of Olodumare who's a Spirit📌 Therefore, Olodumare who is a spirit is the supreme creator whose begotten child is the visible manifestation of himself.

While the Orishas are the several attributes of Olodumare made manifested by the begotten child which is the visible manifestation of Olodumare who's a spirit. This thing is quite simple if You're using your intellect.

What Olodumare expect from human apart from righteousness/Integrity is for Human to use their intelligence and creativity to make their society better and innovative 📌, just like the visible manifestation of himself had done by creating the universe which is an intelligent creative world. That was exactly what the several Yoruba ancestors were doing while showcasing the primordial Orisha talents (intelligent creative talents) which are Olodumare attributes within them. Eventually, Ela (Omoloju Olodumare) who's the visible manifestation of Olodumare also revealed himself to the Yoruba, just like Olodumare had promised the Yoruba. Ela was born of a virgin woman, Oyigi. He took over the Orunmila role for a while before his death and resurrection and ascension. That was the redemption of the Yoruba. That's the Yoruba religion.

Now when I see Christianity saying similar things, I understand the perspective.

However, What I won't tolerate is useless criminal terrorism from anyone, regardless of any religion they're practising (Islam or Christianity). Or any attempt to erode Yoruba's beautiful culture!
Re: Falsehood Of The Begotten Son Of God! by AntiChristian: 8:06am On Jun 23
Dsimmer:
First if human can beget, best believe God can beget.

As a matter of fact, Yoruba's supreme creator who's "Oluwa Olodumare" has a begotten child (Omoloju Olodumare)

The reason why Olodumare has a child is because Olodumare is a Spirit! A spirit can not be seen hence the visible manifestation of Olodumare is his begotten child. Ela (Omoloju Olodumare) is the begotten child of Olodumare. Ela in Yoruba language means Light, Purity, Clarity, Intelligence, Word et al which are the visible manifestation of Olodumare who's a Spirit📌 Therefore, Olodumare who is a spirit is the supreme creator whose begotten child is the visible manifestation of himself.

While the Orishas are the several attributes of Olodumare made manifested by the begotten child which is the visible manifestation of Olodumare who's a spirit. This thing is quite simple if You're using your intellect.

What Olodumare expect from human apart from righteousness/Integrity is for Human to use their intelligence and creativity to make their society better and innovative 📌, just like the visible manifestation of himself had done by creating the universe which is an intelligent creative world. That was exactly what the several Yoruba ancestors were doing while showcasing the primordial Orisha talents (intelligent creative talents) which are Olodumare attributes within them. Eventually, Ela (Omoloju Olodumare) who's the visible manifestation of Olodumare also revealed himself to the Yoruba, just like Olodumare had promised the Yoruba. Ela was born of a virgin woman, Oyigi. He took over the Orunmila role for a while before his death and resurrection and ascension. That was the redemption of the Yoruba. That's the Yoruba religion.

Now when I see Christianity saying similar things, I understand the perspective.

However, What I won't tolerate is useless criminal terrorism from anyone, regardless of any religion they're practising (Islam or Christianity). Or any attempt to erode Yoruba's beautiful culture!

God is not human that needs to beget!
God needs no heir!
God needs no helper!
Re: Falsehood Of The Begotten Son Of God! by Dsimmer: 8:35am On Jun 23
AntiChristian:

God is not human that needs to beget!
God needs no heir!
God needs no helper!

Human was created in his image. If human can beget, he definitely can. That's what you should always sink into your brain.

As a matter of fact, God is a spirit whose visible manifestation is his begotten child. Yoruba supreme creator is Olodumare who's a spirit whose visible manifestation is his begotten child, Omoloju Olodumare.

Meanwhile, what Olodumare expect from humans apart from integrity/righteousness is making use of their intelligent creativity to make their society better, just like his visible manifestation had done by creating the universe which is an intelligent creative world.
Re: Falsehood Of The Begotten Son Of God! by AntiChristian: 8:55am On Jun 23
Dsimmer:

Human was created in his image. If human can beget, he definitely can. That's what you should always sink into your brain.

As a matter of fact, God is a spirit whose visible manifestation is his begotten child. Yoruba supreme creator is Olodumare who's a spirit whose visible manifestation is his begotten child, Omoloju Olodumare.

Meanwhile, what Olodumare expect from humans apart from integrity/righteousness is making use of their intelligent creativity to make their society better, just like his visible manifestation had done by creating the universe which is an intelligent creative world.

So what is His image based on our image?
Re: Falsehood Of The Begotten Son Of God! by Dsimmer: 8:59am On Jun 23
AntiChristian:

So what is His image based on our image?

As I already stated, he's a Spirit. His visible manifestation is his begotten child.
Re: Falsehood Of The Begotten Son Of God! by AntiChristian: 9:09am On Jun 23
Dsimmer:

As I already stated, he's a Spirit. His visible manifestation is his begotten child.

This is not what I asked!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Contradictions In The Bible / How Religion And God-fixation Are Underdeveloping Africa. Part 2. / Michael Jackson's Real Cause Of Death! [official]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.