Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,211 members, 7,887,560 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:37 AM

Israel Tells Citizens To Leave Maldives After Island's Government Bans Nationals - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Tells Citizens To Leave Maldives After Island's Government Bans Nationals (29303 Views)

Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents / Israel Tells Gaza Hospital To Evacuate Staff And Patients Within 2 Hrs - MSF / Ukrainian Government Bans Men From Leaving The Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Tells Citizens To Leave Maldives After Island's Government Bans Nationals by maasoap(m): 4:41pm On Jun 04
Floky215:
Isreal tourist would simply take their money elsewhere...!!! grin grin grin

Moslem be shouting its not a religious war but 90% of nations against Israel are moslem dominated countries...!!

You're a liar!! The same Muslim countries that have been dormant so far or another set Muslim countries because I don't understand you? The Muslim countries are just watching sheepishly, may be they are afraid of USA.
Most of the protests so far by people happened in America and countries in Europe have been proactive against Israel more than Arab nations

Israel win again here...Maldives lose by loosing money they are suppose to make cos of their demented way of thinking..!!

Either way Israel would continue the war in gaza and bring it to a logical conclusion ..!!

Any who don't like it can either join their retardss brothers at arms in gaza or go furrck themselves...!!!

Someone told you to stop coming to his country, you said he lost money. Common sense should have told you that he doesn't need your money anymore
Re: Israel Tells Citizens To Leave Maldives After Island's Government Bans Nationals by Aaronsrod: 5:06pm On Jun 04
MrCork:
Israel needto nuclear palanstine so we can hav peace.....this war too long!!(((REAL TALK))) angry

No my broda. Not nuclear. That is too fast.

They have attacked our Lords Chosen People. They must suffer slowly slowly one by one, man woman and child and pregnant woman before they all go into Hellfire.

For me I think skinning them alive. Peel like banana then roll them in salt.

How will you exterminate them my broda?
Re: Israel Tells Citizens To Leave Maldives After Island's Government Bans Nationals by blueghost(m): 5:41pm On Jun 04
Botragelad:

Your hypocrisy is on full display once again. You seem to be implying that Israel is responsible for the ongoing conflict, when in fact, the war could cease immediately if Hamas chose to surrender and release the hostages they're holding captive.

However, instead of urging Hamas to stand down, you persist in devoting your energy to supporting their terrorist activities. If you genuinely cared about the welfare of all individuals, including Israelis, you would direct your efforts towards advocating for the victims of Hamas' aggression. Yet, your comments consistently align with the narratives of Hamas, even when they are unequivocally at fault.

This blatant duplicity is nothing short of deceitful, leading me to question whether you're aware of your own hypocrisy or if it's only apparent to others.
Just free this guy he knows what his is doing he is a full warmonger hiding in robes of peace but shelter in conflict , unfortunately he cannot hide long cos his fruits is already coming out
Re: Israel Tells Citizens To Leave Maldives After Island's Government Bans Nationals by Babinski: 7:02pm On Jun 04
God1000:
90% of countries against Israel are Muslims according to you.

The same Muslim countries that have done absolutely nothing since the start of this conflict, I mean countries like Jordan, Egypt, Kuwait, Bahrain, UAE, Qatar, Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, Saudi Arabia, irag etc, they are just watching things, except turkey and Iran.

Meanwhile in far away Europe, countries like Norway, Spain, Ireland and Slovenia have gone as far as recognizing the state of Palestine.

In south America, Columbia cut diplomatic ties with Israel last month, Chile has joined the list of countries rallying behind the genocide case against Israel at the international court of justice.
Brazil has withdrawn its ambassador from Israel

Canada has also suspended arms sales to Israel, South Africa, Russia and china have all criticized Israel harshly

There is an African adage that says it is a child that is not your own that is easy to send on errands at night. There is also another dagae that, if you are sacrifice for peace to reign in the village, what then is your own gain?

Israel is living in the midst of people whose primary language is violence. It is a language that has been spoken for hundreds of years by Arabs in the Middle East and even aided in the propagation of Islam. How many dare speak ill of Islam and its prophet without threats of death or serious harm?

While the West and Europe in particular has adopted a pacifist and politically correct attitude that has seen them welcome influx of wannabe terrorists and fanatics as immigrants and are now paying heavily for it with increased crime rates, stabbings and killings and assaults on women, Israel is not that foolish in its readiness to please anyone at its own detriment.

It is the person wearing the shoe that knows where it pinches. Allow your children to be killed and roasted in ovens and your women, elderly and civilians to be raped and murdered in cold blood without provocation first and then you can come out and talk about disproportionate response and genocide.

If Palestinians are alright with the ideology and actions of Hamas, seeing that none of them condemned the October 7 massacre and even celebrated it, then whatever comes they should all bear it together. If you are harbouring murderers and also cheering them on, then you are no different from them.

If you want to help Palestinians, then help them get rid of Hamas so that development aid would be properly channeled into developing Gaza rather than end up funding the luxurious lifestyles af Hamas leaders and the balance being spent building rockets and buying arms. All these posturing of cutting diplomatic ties is just public drama of little or no value to the Palestinians and Israelis. If your friends are only limited to engaging in diplomatic dances when you are under seige, then they are not your true friends. But I do not blame them anyway: who will sacrifice her citizens for the folly of Hamas?!
Re: Israel Tells Citizens To Leave Maldives After Island's Government Bans Nationals by Sleekfingers: 7:57pm On Jun 04
That's good. Other countries should follow suit. Israel should be isolated. Their nationals living in Europe are already in danger.... especially in France. Jew in France will be dealt with

In 2003 , when I visited a friend in Lebanon. My friend asked me , if I have visited Israel before ? I said, No....
Because having an Israeli visa or stamps on your passport, the Lebanese authority will consider you as an enemy. You might be arrested for questioning or sent back. And the Lebanese national you are visiting will be in serious trouble..
Re: Israel Tells Citizens To Leave Maldives After Island's Government Bans Nationals by bizzibodi(m): 8:23pm On Jun 04
Krismas:
grin Truth is bitter
NOO!Your Lies are bitter angry angry
Re: Israel Tells Citizens To Leave Maldives After Island's Government Bans Nationals by Willed042(m): 8:24pm On Jun 04
Krismas:
grin u have no clue how immensely ignorant u are!
1. the video is just so u could compare, releases made by Hamas vis a vis those of IDF. One attempts to show real time engagement on the battlefield while the other have nothing to show.
2. Biafra was in the eastern region. with its military, and not besieged. same too with ukraine. hamas has been under a siege for 16yrs. there is hardly much comparism between the examples u are citing.
3. send me ur email. let me send u documentaries on the vietnam war and on how hezbollah forced america, france and israel out of lebanon. maybe u may understand if u watch this documentaries. infact, israel was begging, to be allowed to leave without being attacked.
israel is trash.
4. with what weapon will israel finish hamas instantly? nuke? u are so ignorant. shocked

Why would I send my email to a terrorist sympathizer...to a fanatics who abhor western values but would chose to die in a western country. Get off my mention. I have so much try to engage u without throwing decorum to the gutter but u have proved to be a people with no decorum in the society but ony become victims under the forces of superior weaponry. ISREAL IS surrounded by hostile and religious fanatical nations yet it has survived them over times and even have a better economy that most of them. Isreal that is under war is not subsidizing bread but Egypt that is not in war is. This are the countries u hope would become axis of terrorism to defend fanatical brotherhood. You saying Biafra was not besieged? What is the different between Isreal tue occupying power and Nigeria the occupying power in 1963 by virtue of the doctrine of self determination. And u opened ur mouth wide to call someone u don't know ignorant. Wow. People from that part of the world sha.
Re: Israel Tells Citizens To Leave Maldives After Island's Government Bans Nationals by MarketDispatch: 8:40pm On Jun 04
This Maldives President wants to destroy his own country by himself...what if other nations follow suit and advise their citizens to withdraw citing Maldives is no longer safe for Tourism
Re: Israel Tells Citizens To Leave Maldives After Island's Government Bans Nationals by Krismas(m): 9:25pm On Jun 04
Willed042:

Why would I send my email to a terrorist sympathizer...to a fanatics who abhor western values but would chose to die in a western country. Get off my mention. I have so much try to engage u without throwing decorum to the gutter but u have proved to be a people with no decorum in the society but ony become victims under the forces of superior weaponry. ISREAL IS surrounded by hostile and religious fanatical nations yet it has survived them over times and even have a better economy that most of them. Isreal that is under war is not subsidizing bread but Egypt that is not in war is. This are the countries u hope would become axis of terrorism to defend fanatical brotherhood. You saying Biafra was not besieged? What is the different between Isreal tue occupying power and Nigeria the occupying power in 1963 by virtue of the doctrine of self determination. And u opened ur mouth wide to call someone u don't know ignorant. Wow. People from that part of the world sha.
grin i merely wanted to send u documentaries that might enlighten u from the abyss of IGNORANCE u are swimming in at the moment. thats all. of wot use is ur mail to me afterwards? is there any need to repeat that u are crass ignorant? i have been following the palestinian/israeli conflict since i was a child, and so far on NL only maybe one or two persons i have chanced across who know it more than me. as for ur mention. i honestly cant remember who quoted who first and i certainly dont intend to reply to u any longer after this.
israel came from europe. its not by force to be in an environment where u are not wanted. LET ISRAEL RETURN BACK TO EUROPE.
so spare me all that mumu emotional attitude about israel surrounded by hostile countries BS. tell that to the Palestinians who were driven from their lands, to make room for total strangers from Europe. then egypt is over 60million in population. how many are they in that useless place called Israel? egypt also does not receive alms from America and EU regularly like israel does. remember that next time u compare the two countries. and wot stupid war has israel been faced with? israel is yet to be faced with a true war. i certainly dont live in any western country. i also hardly use western products. everything i use is mostly chinese. the west can perish tonight and i will not even notice. so why all this rant?
there is no comparism, between biafra and Palestine. or israel and nigeria.
biafra lost a war. it was part of a self governing region prior to the war. biafra was not the only ethnic group in the eastern region. Nigeria is not an occupying power in biafra land cos the four regions, made
up Nigeria, right from the onset. then Palestinians, are not seeking self determination. they are seeking liberation from a colonial genocidal racist, zionist facist apathied, land grabbers from europe, the differences are too obvious. with that, its goodbye. thanks for ur time. the conversation was most boring and not educative atall. ISRAEL IS LOSING. AND THE FUTURE OF ISRAEL IN PALESTINE IS VERY BLEAK INDEED. say or think wotever u like. cheesy bye
Re: Israel Tells Citizens To Leave Maldives After Island's Government Bans Nationals by Krismas(m): 9:30pm On Jun 04
bizzibodi:

NOO!Your Lies are bitter angry angry
grin Wot lie, is israel not burning right now?
Re: Israel Tells Citizens To Leave Maldives After Island's Government Bans Nationals by Willed042(m): 9:53pm On Jun 04
Krismas:
grin i merely wanted to send u documentaries that might enlighten u from the abyss of IGNORANCE u are swimming in at the moment. thats all. of wot use is ur mail to me afterwards? is there any need to repeat that u are crass ignorant? i have been following the palestinian/israeli conflict since i was a child, and so far on NL only maybe one or two persons i have chanced across who know it more than me. as for ur mention. i honestly cant remember who quoted who first and i certainly dont intend to reply to u any longer after this.
israel came from europe. its not by force to be in an environment where u are not wanted. LET ISRAEL RETURN BACK TO EUROPE.
so spare me all that mumu emotional attitude about israel surrounded by hostile countries BS. tell that to the Palestinians who were driven from their lands, to make room for total strangers from Europe. then egypt is over 60million in population. how many are they in that useless place called Israel? egypt also does not receive alms from America and EU regularly like israel does. remember that next time u compare the two countries. and wot stupid war has israel been faced with? israel is yet to be faced with a true war. i certainly dont live in any western country. i also hardly use western products. everything i use is mostly chinese. the west can perish tonight and i will not even notice. so why all this rant?
there is no comparism, between biafra and Palestine. or israel and nigeria.
biafra lost a war. it was part of a self governing region prior to the war. biafra was not the only ethnic group in the eastern region. Nigeria is not an occupying power in biafra land cos the four regions, made
up Nigeria, right from the onset. then Palestinians, are not seeking self determination. they are seeking liberation from a colonial genocidal racist, zionist facist apathied, land grabbers from europe, the differences are too obvious. with that, its goodbye. thanks for ur time. the conversation was most boring and not educative atall. ISRAEL IS LOSING. AND THE FUTURE OF ISRAEL IN PALESTINE IS VERY BLEAK INDEED. say or think wotever u like. cheesy bye
See ur asserrion, Isreal came from Europe. I ask if the run away Arab children suffering from their male domination ego later returned to there homes so they will be termed migrants from Europe. Just go take ur lessons from ur village Mosque and what ur Islamic scholars told u in ur Mosque. Isreal has remained a dominant force perching on ur brothers scrotum, try exterminate it and watch ur lives go for it. I will keep repeating it, global peace from Islam terrorism hinges on Isreal existence and no force borne of man can defeat it. It is the world order even protected by moderate Moslems and not radicals like u and ur forebears.
Re: Israel Tells Citizens To Leave Maldives After Island's Government Bans Nationals by Krismas(m): 10:14pm On Jun 04
grin The Zionist Terrorist State of Israel is a lethal virus that spreads terrorism worldwide. If Israel had never been created at least 90% of the World’s terrorist attacks would have never happened.
Zionists are liars, hypocrites, thieves, frauds, and ethnic cleansing, Jenocidal Mass Murdering terrorists. The Zionist State of Israel is nothing more than a state sponsor of terrorism. It’s absolutely disgusting and criminal that the United States has cumulatively given Zionist War Criminals more than $260 Billion!

1 Like

Re: Israel Tells Citizens To Leave Maldives After Island's Government Bans Nationals by Krismas(m): 10:44pm On Jun 04
grin

Re: Israel Tells Citizens To Leave Maldives After Island's Government Bans Nationals by Krismas(m): 10:48pm On Jun 04
grin The Jews have been lamenting about 'Holoshit' and '6 Bugs-zillion' since at least 1869.
Take a look: https://archive.org/details/holocaust-and-6-million-being-used-as-hasbara-aka-jew-propaganda-since-1869

1 Like

Re: Israel Tells Citizens To Leave Maldives After Island's Government Bans Nationals by Krismas(m): 11:11pm On Jun 04
grin The way Israel is bombing gaza today, is same thing they did to Egypt in the 1973 war, where they basically bombed schools and hospitals and claimed that there were ammunition and military centers underneath. Its their usual script.
They are by definition a terrorist state, because whatelse do terrorist states do? Israel cannot take on a regular military, so they terrorize the civilian populace, in order to cause their desired political shifts.

1 Like

Re: Israel Tells Citizens To Leave Maldives After Island's Government Bans Nationals by Krismas(m): 11:23pm On Jun 04
grin Palestinians can't collect rainwater due to it being "the property of the Israeli authorities."

Re: Israel Tells Citizens To Leave Maldives After Island's Government Bans Nationals by Krismas(m): 11:26pm On Jun 04
grin During the Global war in Syria in 2015 when Syria was in a VERY bad spot and were surrounded by ISIS who held large territory in Syria, Russia mediated a Saudi Arabia-Syria talks to negotiate the war

When they met in Russia, the Syrian side took the chance to speak first and said to both Saudi & Russia that ISIS is a common enemy that we need to team up and work together to take out as it’s the most important matter, the Saudis said to Bashar Al Assad “Ya akh Bashar, ISIS are not a very big problem you face a bigger problem and a larger issue and that is your relationships with Iran & HezbAllah, if you cease these relations we guarantee you ISIS will disappear in a blink of an eye”

(They blackmailed Assad with ISIS because of his relations to the Islamic Rep of Iran & HezbAllah and the Palestinian cause)

1 Like

Re: Israel Tells Citizens To Leave Maldives After Island's Government Bans Nationals by Empiree: 12:06am On Jun 05
Krismas:
grin The Zionist Terrorist State of Israel is a lethal virus that spreads terrorism worldwide. If Israel had never been created at least 90% of the World’s terrorist attacks would have never happened.
Zionists are liars, hypocrites, thieves, frauds, and ethnic cleansing, Jenocidal Mass Murdering terrorists. The Zionist State of Israel is nothing more than a state sponsor of terrorism. It’s absolutely disgusting and criminal that the United States has cumulatively given Zionist War Criminals more than $260 Billion!
I told people last week that some of this history need to be revisited.. We have been lied to.. They made up many lies in order to create illegitimate Israel in the Middle East

1 Like

Re: Israel Tells Citizens To Leave Maldives After Island's Government Bans Nationals by Empiree: 12:08am On Jun 05
Biden understands Neyanyahu's game.

He's trying to create lots of problems in order to stay in power to avoid prosecution. Being PM of Israel is his safety net

1 Like

Re: Israel Tells Citizens To Leave Maldives After Island's Government Bans Nationals by Empiree: 12:12am On Jun 05
Krismas:
grin Palestinians can't collect rainwater due to it being "the property of the Israeli authorities."
when Israel was created, Israel used to poison Palestinian water by pouring cement in the water and killed people..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel Tells Citizens To Leave Maldives After Island's Government Bans Nationals by Empiree: 12:33am On Jun 05

Re: Israel Tells Citizens To Leave Maldives After Island's Government Bans Nationals by Empiree: 1:24am On Jun 05
Hummm

Re: Israel Tells Citizens To Leave Maldives After Island's Government Bans Nationals by nighthawk1: 6:24am On Jun 05
God1000:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urYUhRtSWSY

The Maldives has announced a ban on all Israeli's entering the country in response to the ongoing war in Gaza.

What happens to Israeli investments?

https://www.lbc.co.uk/news/maldives-bans-israelis-tells-citizens-to-leave-maldives-island-bans-passport/
Re: Israel Tells Citizens To Leave Maldives After Island's Government Bans Nationals by MDK777: 8:21am On Jun 05
Starzo:

They are all ISLAMIC fundamentalist groups hoping to conquer Nigeria and impose sharia law on everyone....

And most Muslims in Nigeria support them either actively or passively
that's where you get it wrong, those that know the fact will never bow to their conquest, look at kogi centre today, the fulanis try to conquer them in the past through and under the umbrella of Islam calling them selves jihadist but boom what happened, the ebiras resist them with all our might, come to kogi centre today and see most of all our Muslims brothers still hold onto our customs and tradition, if not they could have been telling us to have emir of ebiras or emir of okene, or forcefully stopping our annual festival just as the case of what happened in kwara state recently
Re: Israel Tells Citizens To Leave Maldives After Island's Government Bans Nationals by Starzo: 9:31am On Jun 05
MDK777:
that's where you get it wrong, those that know the fact will never bow to their conquest, look at kogi centre today, the fulanis try to conquer them in the past through and under the umbrella of Islam calling them selves jihadist but boom what happened, the ebiras resist them with all our might, come to kogi centre today and see most of all our Muslims brothers still hold onto our customs and tradition, if not they could have been telling us to have emir of ebiras or emir of okene, or forcefully stopping our annual festival just as the case of what happened in kwara state recently
Keynote;they tried to conquer your land but you overpowered them

They will always try to conquer every land through Islamic jihad

The only time you can leave in peace with them is when they're a powerless minority
Re: Israel Tells Citizens To Leave Maldives After Island's Government Bans Nationals by shomutuski(m): 10:46am On Jun 05
Floky215:
Isreal tourist would simply take their money elsewhere...!!! grin grin grin

Moslem be shouting its not a religious war but 90% of nations against Israel are moslem dominated countries...!!

Israel win again here...Maldives lose by loosing money they are suppose to make cos of their demented way of thinking..!!

Either way Israel would continue the war in gaza and bring it to a logical conclusion ..!!

Any who don't like it can either join their retardss brothers at arms in gaza or go furrck themselves...!!!

Odeee!!!

Mumu plenty for this NL and it shows why we have our type of leaders, the average Nigerian lack critical thinking skills, its like a competition for who is myopic on this NL. You stay almost 6k to 7k Km away from the middle east talking crap on here.

You see the average xtians or some I'd say are the exact same thing they hate in some Muslims; bloodthirsty, vengeful, bitter and extremes, while I know there's nothing i can do to change that, I take pride in the fact that I am different, surrounded by different people, in a different situation and place to you.

Israel or Gaza or USA or whatever you think you have a connection to, do not give f about you. you might be filled with euphoria or dopamine for a brief moment when you post but trust me when you put that phone down, you are back to your own struggle. Your situation in Nigeria is a reflection of how you think, how you perceive the world and this goes to everyone on NL who come here jumping on any relegious discourse to feel good be it a muslim or christian.

Fix up your life, Isreal wont do shvt for you and its not the Gods chosen kingdom as you have been trained to believe. Its a Zionist entity tasked with the destabilization of the world. Open your third eye

Come at it me, but I take pride in reading shit from average poor, nothing to do folks like you stuck back in Nigeria with the same archaic mentality that keeps my people enslaved.

I hope one day we can all see the truth for what it is.

Shalom
Re: Israel Tells Citizens To Leave Maldives After Island's Government Bans Nationals by Elohe001: 11:42pm On Jun 06
From the river to the seas, Jesus Christ is King
Re: Israel Tells Citizens To Leave Maldives After Island's Government Bans Nationals by PropertyBanker(f): 12:13pm On Jun 20
Botragelad:

Hey, when will you ask your Hamas buddies to stop the rocket show? Or Israeli lives do not matter?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

US Orders Embassy Staff To Leave Chad As Rebels Near Capital / US Detains Over 5,000 Ukrainians / Poland Won't Give Its Fighter Jets Or Allow Ukraine Use Its Airports - Polish PM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.