Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,313 members, 7,974,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 10:42 PM

South Africans Enjoy Snowfall In Much of the Country (PICS) - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / South Africans Enjoy Snowfall In Much of the Country (PICS) (54355 Views)

Heaviest Snowfall In 50 Years Causes Havoc In Spain (Photos) / Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) / My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africans Enjoy Snowfall In Much of the Country (PICS) by KingCold: 11:19am On Jun 07
JASONjnr:

Can I get an honest reply?

Why are you always on nairaland with your South/Africa news?

Why are you promoting your country in a Nigerian platform?

Yet, you don't speak good about Nigerians and you hate Nigerians and wish they leave your country alone....

You supported xenophobic and every killings of Nigerians in your country, yet you can't stay the f'ck away from nairaland....
No, let's stop the hypocrisy people, you start these insults, what do you expect us to do exactly? what brought all this barrage of insults from your people on a thread about snow? come on.. we're not obliged to talk good of you when you don't do the same. respect begets respect
Re: South Africans Enjoy Snowfall In Much of the Country (PICS) by thrillionaire(m): 11:23am On Jun 07
KingCold:
You should observe all South Africa-themed threads, and you'll see who always start the insulting. We will always react accordingly
That one dey.
Re: South Africans Enjoy Snowfall In Much of the Country (PICS) by thrillionaire(m): 11:27am On Jun 07
KingCold:
depends what kind of sunny weather
tell am o.. come experience Lagos or Kano hot weather na
Re: South Africans Enjoy Snowfall In Much of the Country (PICS) by YoungLionken(m): 12:22pm On Jun 07
condralbedez:
Same here at Kwale (Delta State)the Indians working at Sterling global new plants, have ceased rain for a while now .

How do they do it please..?
Re: South Africans Enjoy Snowfall In Much of the Country (PICS) by ogbonti: 12:23pm On Jun 07
onome25:
SOUTH AFRICA GET BETTER WEATHER ooooo
Mayb na because white people de there tongue
Here for naija , all these Lebanese Wen de do road don bring dry season for most part of the north.....

snow aww is better weather because light no dey naija to use AC - dude have u experienced snow storm before? if you ever did u wont mske this ignorant statement- your car will be buried inside snow-/ your water pipes will burst, the tap will stop flowing because water froze, you dont want to experience it dude
Re: South Africans Enjoy Snowfall In Much of the Country (PICS) by Hotice085: 12:44pm On Jun 07
WannaHowzit:

No, you love whites more than yourself. You would willingly offer yourself to be recolonized - something you Worst Africans did during the slave trade when you sold each other. The more things change, the more they stay the same in Waste Africa 🇳🇬👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾💩

So you still de alive?
How did that useless Economic freedom party the Black Apartheid goons you support fare in the election

1 Like

Re: South Africans Enjoy Snowfall In Much of the Country (PICS) by Winnin009: 12:52pm On Jun 07
KingCold:
who's they? whites? I'm waiting for the day you coons make a point without including "white people"...I know I'm asking for a lot grin grin grin

Lol. We make food out of the whites. We scam them for fun at this point. They are scared of the average Nigerian. And clearly, a master can never be afraid of his slave... so you can quit the Nigerians worship white talk!

You guys literally still share your nation with the invading oppressors and you call us worshipers?! 😂😂😂

We chased them out of our nation, same with most black African nations.

Now it’s so bad that they don’t even want to share your nation with you anymore. Like, I have no words bro.

You should literally bury your head in shame when other black Africans are talking.

I mean, your white oppressors that you already gladly paid to be a slave to doesn’t even see your slavery as profitable to them. Like they wanna cast you guys out totally.

Mehn, your not one to talk.
Re: South Africans Enjoy Snowfall In Much of the Country (PICS) by Winnin009: 12:55pm On Jun 07
KingCold:
oh he does, you can't speak of what you don't know. common sense 101

Your such a dummy! 😂😂😂😂

So until I see a South African face to face, I’ve not met one before?!

Like I said, throw your phone away and go climb a tree. Of all the African monkeys, you’re the “monkey-est” of them.
Re: South Africans Enjoy Snowfall In Much of the Country (PICS) by KingCold: 1:03pm On Jun 07
Winnin009:

Your such a dummy! 😂😂😂😂

So until I see a South African face to face, I’ve not met one before?!

Like I said, throw your phone away and go climb a tree. Of all the African monkeys, you’re the “monkey-est” of them.
You can't say 60mil people are "lazy" when you've not even met one person of those people.. you can't judge the work ethic of people you've never met. this is just common sense

And I trust you to know all about monkey business, yes? You act like ones. LOL

the jokes write themselves

Re: South Africans Enjoy Snowfall In Much of the Country (PICS) by KingCold: 1:05pm On Jun 07
Winnin009:

Lol. We make food out of the whites. We scam them for fun at this point. They are scared of the average Nigerian. And clearly, a master can never be afraid of his slave... so you can quit the Nigerians worship white talk!

You guys literally still share your nation with the invading oppressors and you call us worshipers?! 😂😂😂

We chased them out of our nation, same with most black African nations.

Now it’s so bad that they don’t even want to share your nation with you anymore. Like, I have no words bro.

You should literally bury your head in shame when other black Africans are talking.

I mean, your white oppressors that you already gladly paid to be a slave to doesn’t even see your slavery as profitable to them. Like they wanna cast you guys out totally.

Mehn, your not one to talk.
You supposedly "chased" white people out, yet you're all over the place chasing them back to their countries en masse; and even capsizing in boats in oceans doing so, and even marrying old white grannies for nationality..how does that work exactly? You chase someone out only to chase them back? how dumb is that? The same Nigerians regularly crying and yearning for a "re-colonization" on this forum cannot chase white people out, you worship them too much!

You love, worship, and are obsessed with white people,( just look how much we discuss whites with you coons on this forum)

You're coons.! Uncle Toms! No wonder you sold your own to slavery.. it's an ingrained self-hate

Re: South Africans Enjoy Snowfall In Much of the Country (PICS) by oneman2k7: 4:20pm On Jun 07
When a country don good finish, snow begins to fall there.
Re: South Africans Enjoy Snowfall In Much of the Country (PICS) by Winnin009: 4:31pm On Jun 07
KingCold:
Bro, everybody and their mama you're house niggas, sit down abeg

First, drop this Nigerians worship whites shit. Is it the same whites that we turned to meal tickets?! The same ones we are currently colonizing on the digital space. Those guys are literally scared of us. The heat Nigeria and shivers runs down. A master can never feel like that about a slave; so come of that shit.

You guys on the other hand; you are living with your invaders even till this day and feel special for it.

Like how can I be the house nigga but you still live with your slave masters and defend it.

Of course, you ain’t mah nigga! I don’t live and dine and share space with my oppressors.
Re: South Africans Enjoy Snowfall In Much of the Country (PICS) by Winnin009: 4:34pm On Jun 07
thrillionaire:
Would you rather be sweating while doing your business? But with the cold you can regulate it with thick clothing. My thoughts sha

People stay indoors when it’s cold. Reluctant to move; when they do shop, they wanna get home quick and all other negative indices. Like every business person knows that. For one, open markets can’t function because you can’t exactly display your wares; unlike when it’s sunny.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Enjoy Snowfall In Much of the Country (PICS) by Winnin009: 4:35pm On Jun 07
thrillionaire:
You're saying what I am saying 😂
I can list even mind boggling technology we use and enjoy courtesy of our white brothers. But our SA guy no wan hear that one 😁

One of the problems of black persons. We steady living in denial! Lol.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Enjoy Snowfall In Much of the Country (PICS) by Perseverance127: 4:37pm On Jun 07
That's probably one of the reasons why the white people remained there after colonization. The weather is conducive for them.
Re: South Africans Enjoy Snowfall In Much of the Country (PICS) by Winnin009: 4:42pm On Jun 07
KingCold:
You supposedly "chased" white people out, yet you're all over the place chasing them to their countries en masse; and even capsizing in boats in oceans doing so, how does that work exactly? You chase someone out only to chase them back? how dumb is that? The same Nigerians regularly crying and yearning for a "re-colonization" on this forum cannot chase white people out, you worship them too much!

You love, worship, and are obsessed with white people,( just look how much we discuss whites with you coons on this forum)

You're coons.! Uncle Toms! No wonder you sold your own to slavery.. it's an ingrained self-hate

I sold my own to slavery but I chased out the slave masters eventually. If my nation is in shambles; it’s our doing. If it’s great tomorrow; it’s our doing.

But you guys in SA, you’re so useless bro. I dare you to tell me why the whites want to secede?!

Calling people white worshipers but you kill fellow Africans and call them foreigners while your slave masters still rule your nation.

Have you no shame?! Kick them out for good like the rest of your race did.

Yelling coon all over the place but you guys literally have a coon festival to relieve all the horrors like it wasn’t enough.

What is that coon festival about?! Y’all wear shirts with the inscription coon and paint your already black ugly faces extra black?!

Lol!
Re: South Africans Enjoy Snowfall In Much of the Country (PICS) by KingCold: 4:47pm On Jun 07
Winnin009:

First, drop this Nigerians worship whites shit. Is it the same whites that we turned to meal tickets?! The same ones we are currently colonizing on the digital space. Those guys are literally scared of us. The heat Nigeria and shivers runs down. A master can never feel like that about a slave; so come of that shit.

You guys on the other hand; you are living with your invaders even till this day and feel special for it.

Like how can I be the house nigga but you still live with your slave masters and defend it.

Of course, you ain’t mah nigga! I don’t live and dine and share space with my oppressors.
LOL..You keep bragging that people are "scared of you", and I can only laugh! People are scared of you because of one reason and one reason only.. dodgy reputation! you're always suspected of criminality, there's literally nothing to brag off here. you're always held off at airports because your reputation precedes you!! other countries have even banned you!!

You don't dine with your oppressors, right? And yet you're busy chasing your oppressors wherever they go?..make it make sense, please! No South African drowns in the Meditteranean en route to Spain, never! only you coons..chasing Massa

Lastly, this is where I school you a bit.. South Africa was formed in the very same way other muti-cultural? racial countries were formed, just like the US, Australia, New Zealand, Brazil, Mexico, etc etc.. the Portuguese went to Brazil and found native Brazilian tribes, and the Brazil you know today was formed, the same as the Spanish venturing into Mexico, Ecuador, Bolivia and other speaking countries, the same with the UK..many countries were formed like this and has nothing to do with the coonery and average Nigeria exhibits
Re: South Africans Enjoy Snowfall In Much of the Country (PICS) by Winnin009: 4:52pm On Jun 07
KingCold:
You can't say 60mil people are "lazy" when you've not even met one person of those people.. you can't judge the work ethic of people you've never met. this is just common sense

And I trust you to know all about monkey business, yes? You act like ones. LOL

the jokes write themselves

Come on now! You’re just embarrassing the race as a whole if you don’t understand what the internet is and it’s capabilities.

Two, don’t be a dummy. There’s information out there; local and online. It’s like the HIV thing. Like you guys rob decent working Nigerians in your nation, sell the stolen things to other Nigerians with money to buy and resell, then you guys use the money to go buy drugs from still said Nigerians. Then tomorrow kill said Nigerians for taking your jobs. Please, get a life at this point!
Re: South Africans Enjoy Snowfall In Much of the Country (PICS) by KingCold: 5:00pm On Jun 07
Winnin009:

I sold my own to slavery but I chased out the slave masters eventually. If my nation is in shambles; it’s our doing. If it’s great tomorrow; it’s our doing.

But you guys in SA, you’re so useless bro. I dare you to tell me why the whites want to secede?!

Calling people white worshipers but you kill fellow Africans and call them foreigners while your slave masters still rule your nation.

Have you no shame?! Kick them out for good like the rest of your race did.

Yelling coon all over the place but you guys literally have a coon festival to relieve all the horrors like it wasn’t enough.

What is that coon festival about?! Y’all wear shirts with the inscription coon and paint your already black ugly faces extra black?!

Lol!
We are useless but it's Nigerians queuing at our home affairs looking for a better life right? You're the most useless country in Africa, screaming "Giants of Africa" online but yours is an underdeveloped cesspit of poverty, an Average Nigerian dreams of fleeing rather than staying put and improving his country. UN has just listed you as a hungry country alongside the likes of Somalia

You cannot sell your own to the same people you've chased, it doesn't work that way, Nigerians will never chase white people away, the idolatry is just oo much.. White people simply left on their own accord.. Mali. Senegal, and Guinea..were once colonized by the French.. they never chased away the French..the French left... difference!

Black South Africans don't have coon festival bro get your facts together

Kick white South Africans for what reason? they are South Africans just as white people with Portuguese lineage are Brazilian

I don't see Germans killing black South Africans yes? but I regularly see Zimbabweans, Mozambicans, Baostho, and Nigerians killing South Africans with impunity..or that doesn't count?

Are most white South Africans for succession or just a tiny racist portion? You're milking a non-issue here

yes, again, you're white worshippers and coons..you and I know this
Re: South Africans Enjoy Snowfall In Much of the Country (PICS) by thrillionaire(m): 5:00pm On Jun 07
Winnin009:

People stay indoors when it’s cold. Reluctant to move; when they do shop, they wanna get home quick and all other negative indices. Like every business person knows that. For one, open markets can’t function because you can’t exactly display your wares; unlike when it’s sunny.
Sunny is not the same with hot o. You see that kind Lagos mainland heat or Kano heat ehh
Re: South Africans Enjoy Snowfall In Much of the Country (PICS) by Winnin009: 5:01pm On Jun 07
KingCold:
LOL..You keep bragging that people are "scared of you", and I can only laugh! People are scared of you because of one reason and one reason only.. dodgy reputation! you're always suspected of criminality, there's literally nothing to brag off here. you're always held off at airports because your reputation precedes you!! other countries have even banned you!!

You don't dine with your oppressors, right? And yet you're busy chasing your oppressors wherever they go?..make it make sense, please! No South African drowns in the Meditteranean en route to Spain, never! only you coons..chasing Massa

Lastly, this is where I school you a bit.. South Africa was formed in the very same way other muti-cultural? racial countries were formed, just like the US, Australia, New Zealand, Brazil, Mexico, etc etc.. the Portuguese went to Brazil and found native Brazilian tribes, and the Brazil you know today was formed, the same as the Spanish venturing into Mexico, Ecuador, Bolivia and other speaking countries, the same with the UK..many countries were formed like this and has nothing to do with the coonery and average Nigeria exhibits

Lol. Of course. That’s how nations are formed. They sail to a new place, conquer, set up colonies and open trade routes for other European nations. The whole world knows that. Clown said school you! 😂😂😂😂

But like Brazil and most other previous colonies, they don’t live with their colonizers anymore. Every one ousted their colonizers. You guys, even after your brothers of same race came to your rescue, you still couldn’t emancipate yourselves till this day.

Why would a South African wanna go look for greener pasture? Lol. Same people that can’t work to save their lives at home; na abroad dem wan go hustle? 😂😂😂
Re: South Africans Enjoy Snowfall In Much of the Country (PICS) by KingCold: 5:04pm On Jun 07
Winnin009:

Come on now! You’re just embarrassing the race as a whole if you don’t understand what the internet is and it’s capabilities.

Two, don’t be a dummy. There’s information out there; local and online. It’s like the HIV thing. Like you guys rob decent working Nigerians in your nation, sell the stolen things to other Nigerians with money to buy and resell, then you guys use the money to go buy drugs from still said Nigerians. Then tomorrow kill said Nigerians for taking your jobs. Please, get a life at this point!
No internet can label a people "lazy" what is the metric used to come to that conclusion? You need to know people to come to that conclusion

Those same so-called "decent" Nigerians traffic our people and push drugs in our country are involved in a host of nefarious activities in our country..you're the last Nationality to come online and claim decency

Eif you think Nigerians are killed for anything in South Africa you're more gullible than I thought
Re: South Africans Enjoy Snowfall In Much of the Country (PICS) by Winnin009: 5:04pm On Jun 07
thrillionaire:
Sunny is not the same with hot o. You see that kind Lagos mainland heat or Kano heat ehh

Exactly... that Lagos mainland heat ehn, when it rains and cold takes over or in this instance snow; no body go shade anything. Business go slow.

But you see that blasting heat; e dey raise entropy levels; men wan move up and down.

I have a chemical business at ojota. Trust me, heat is good for business. When it’s cold, it’s slow.

Even soft drink business no dey move if heat no dey. Think about that one.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Enjoy Snowfall In Much of the Country (PICS) by thrillionaire(m): 5:09pm On Jun 07
Winnin009:

Exactly... that Lagos mainland heat ehn, when it rains and cold takes over or in this instance snow; no body go shade anything. Business go slow.

But you see that blasting heat; e dey raise entropy levels; men wan move up and down.

I have a chemical business at ojota. Trust me, heat is good for business. When it’s cold, it’s slow.

Even soft drink business no dey move if heat no dey. Think about that one.
Hahaha this one na business guy. I see your point. That's right 👍
Business moves as e dey hot.. literally 🤝
Re: South Africans Enjoy Snowfall In Much of the Country (PICS) by KingCold: 5:10pm On Jun 07
Winnin009:

Lol. Of course. That’s how nations are formed. They sail to a new place, conquer, set up colonies and open trade routes for other European nations. The whole world knows that. Clown said school you! 😂😂😂😂

But like Brazil and most other previous colonies, they don’t live with their colonizers anymore. Every one ousted their colonizers. You guys, even after your brothers of same race came to your rescue, you still couldn’t emancipate yourselves till this day.

Why would a South African wanna go look for greener pasture? Lol. Same people that can’t work to save their lives at home; na abroad dem wan go hustle? 😂😂😂
Brazil literally lives with colonizers you m0r0n, white Brazilians you see are all descendants of Portuguese colonizers, the same with white Mexicans who originally come from Spain, same with Australians and New Zealanders who are of British lineage, even the US.. again this is me schooling you ignoramus

South Africans do look for greener pastures as evidenced with those who voted in the UK, we just don't look for them in shiity countries like Nigeria... and please you don't become the biggest economy in Africa with people who "can't work"
Re: South Africans Enjoy Snowfall In Much of the Country (PICS) by Winnin009: 5:10pm On Jun 07
KingCold:
We are useless but it's Nigerians queuing at our home affairs looking for a better life right? You're the most useless country in Africa, screaming "Giants of Africa" online but yours is an underdeveloped cesspit of poverty, an Average Nigerian dreams of fleeing rather than staying put and improving his country. UN has just listed you as hungry countries alongside the likes of Somalia

You cannot sell your own to the same people you've chased, it doesn't work that way, Nigerians will never chase white people away, the idolatry is just oo much.. White people simply left on their own accord.. Mali. Senegal, and Guinea..were once colonized by the French..the never chased away the French..the French left... difference!

Black South Africans don't have coon festival bro get your facts together

Kick white South Africans for what reason? they are South Africans just as white people with Portuguese lineage are Braxilian

I don't see Germans killing black South Africans yes? but I regularly see Zimbabweans, Mozambicans, Baostho, and Nigerians killing South Africans with impunity..or that doesn't count?

Are most white South Africans for succession or just a tiny racist portion? You're milking a non-issue here

yes, again, you're white worshippers and coons..you and I know this

It always starts with a small portion. And yeah, tell yourself it’s a non issue when there are banners on the streets. It’s fine

And don’t be silly. Independence isn’t given; it’s gained.

I wouldn’t expect one whose nation didn’t have the courage to fight for theirs to understand that basic concept. It’s not given; it’s taken!

Up until how many decades here; apartheid was still a thing in your nation and you talk about white worshipping?!

Stand up to your oppressors then you can join the conversation.

Until then, you can call names and yell coon all over the place.. it changes nothing because you’ll go out and still be treated like a second class citizen in your own nation by your colonizers till this day and even more; celebrate coon festival to relish the apartheid and horrible history
Re: South Africans Enjoy Snowfall In Much of the Country (PICS) by Winnin009: 5:14pm On Jun 07
KingCold:
Brazil literally lives with colonizers you m0r0n, white Brazilians you see are all descendants of Portuguese colonizers, the same with white Mexicans who originally come from Spain, same with Australians and New Zealanders who are of British lineage, even the US.. again this is me schooling you ignoramus

South Africans do look for greener pastures as evidenced with those who voted in the UK, we just don't look for them in shiity countries like Nigeria... and please you don't become the biggest economy in Africa with people who "can't work"

Yeah. School like you say. Say anything to sleep at night. Biggest African economy controlled and run by the whites; the whole world knows. No need to repeat it.

I already gave you my last reply!

When you oust your oppressors, you’re free to join the conversation. Until then, climb a tree or go enjoy your coon festival.
Re: South Africans Enjoy Snowfall In Much of the Country (PICS) by KingCold: 5:16pm On Jun 07
Winnin009:

It always starts with a small portion. And yeah, tell yourself it’s a non issue when there are banners on the streets. It’s fine

And don’t be silly. Independence isn’t given; it’s gained.

I wouldn’t expect one whose nation didn’t have the courage to fight for theirs to understand that basic concept. It’s not given; it’s taken!

Up until how many decades here; apartheid was still a thing in your nation and you talk about white worshipping?!

Stand up to your oppressors then you can join the conversation.

Until then, you can call names and yell coon all over the place.. it changes nothing because you’ll go out and still be treated like a second class citizen in your own nation by your colonizers till this day and even more; celebrate coon festival to relish the apartheid and horrible history
Lol, this one is telling me to stand up to my oppressors, trying to sound all "profound" Why don't you heed your own advice and stand up to your kleptocratic government that's making you leave like paupers despite being an oil Giant? let's start there

And talking about white worship because it's literally what you Nigerians do,, you're the most whitewashed Africans in existence..

Re: South Africans Enjoy Snowfall In Much of the Country (PICS) by Winnin009: 5:18pm On Jun 07
thrillionaire:
Hahaha this one na business guy. I see your point. That's right 👍
Business moves as e dey hot.. literally 🤝

Literally!

1 Like

Re: South Africans Enjoy Snowfall In Much of the Country (PICS) by KingCold: 5:20pm On Jun 07
Winnin009:

Yeah. School like you say. Say anything to sleep at night. Biggest African economy controlled and run by the whites; the whole world knows. No need to repeat it.

I already gave you my last reply!

When you oust your oppressors, you’re free to join the conversation. Until then, climb a tree or go enjoy your coon festival.
Except no big economy survives and exists without workers right? I thought we couldn't "work"? so on which sky did this big economy fell from?

Lol. And stop thinking a white person is just an oppressor by virtue of his skin, Look around in that zoo and tell you're not living under oppression yourself, under black opressors
Re: South Africans Enjoy Snowfall In Much of the Country (PICS) by KingCold: 5:21pm On Jun 07
Starzo:

Bleep of my mention you buffoon

I wonder the stupid mod who keeps pushing your nonsense posts to fp

Left to me, there'd be no single south African on this forum
Just Go shit on the beach
Re: South Africans Enjoy Snowfall In Much of the Country (PICS) by Winnin009: 5:21pm On Jun 07
KingCold:

Lol, this one is telling me to stand up to my oppressors, trying to sound all "profound" Why don't you heed your own advice and stand up to your kleptocratic government that's making you leave like paupers despite being an oil Giant? let's start there

And talking about white worship because it's literally what you Nigerians do,, you're the most whitewashed Africans in existence..

Stand up to your oppressors! Leave all this talk. I’m genuinely bored. I had my fun.

Enjoy your life of oppression and in extension; coon festival while I enjoy my whitewashed life.

Lol. Coon festival!! What a joke!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Port Harcourt Pleasure Park And The Legacy Of A “new” Administration. / Damage Caused By Heavy Rainfall In Lagos Today / Driver Refused A Lady Seat In Front Of Car At Peace Park Afikpo, Ebonyi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.