Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,027 members, 7,946,455 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 06:16 PM

South Africans Enjoy Snowfall In Much of the Country (PICS) - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / South Africans Enjoy Snowfall In Much of the Country (PICS) (53991 Views)

Heaviest Snowfall In 50 Years Causes Havoc In Spain (Photos) / Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) / My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africans Enjoy Snowfall In Much of the Country (PICS) by KingCold: 12:06am On Jun 07
Starzo:

Proud, boastful, grateful and obedient slave....I'm done here
Lol, that's just the thing, you can scream "slave" a thousand times, it still doesn't make me one. All I see is just an envious, bitter, non-entity from one of Africa's most underdeveloped and harshest countries. I partly understand the frustration/

And yeah, I'm a proud black man cool

1 Like

Re: South Africans Enjoy Snowfall In Much of the Country (PICS) by Quintessence44: 12:16am On Jun 07
Starzo:

The only person with inferiority is you. That's why you felt the need to write all these to make yourself feel BIG

Oh I already feel big.

I felt big before you were born, because I've known my African contribution to Civilisation for MANY DECADES.

Some European and Asian countries have gone far ahead of us in terms of human and infrastructural development. I can appreciate certain aspects of their development without necessarily seeing myself as inferior to them.

Good on you! THAT IS ALL WE ASK FOR.

Sadly, most Nigerians are not like you. They actually DO consider themselves inferior to so-called 'white people'.

They NEED to be educated on WORLD HISTORY, and their BLACK AFRICAN contributions to civilization.

So they can understand that they are not inferior to any other race of men.

They need to be TAUGHT that their ancestors invented writing, invented mathematics, invented the Calendar, and pioneered in medicine, law, the sciences, iron-smelting, the mining of minerals, architecture, seafaring, international trade, and religion, for many thousands of years.

Even the institution of marriage and marriage ceremonies were invented by black Africans.

NIGERIANS need to be taught that all the ancient gods of Europe, Asia, and the Americas, including 'Jesus' and 'Mary', were BLACK, up till around maybe 300 years ago, when Europeans began whitewashing history with lies about their role in it. Go and read Godfrey Higgins, the English author of Anacalypsis, who wrote that

’'We have found the black complexion or something relating to it whenever we have approached the origin of nations. The Alma Mater, the goddess Multimammia, the founders of oracles, the Memnons or first idols, were always black. Venus, Juno, Jupiter, Apollo, Bacchus, Hercules, Asteroth, Adonis, Horus, Apis, Osiris, Ammon, in short, all the ... deities were black. The images remain as they were first made in very remote times…..''

According to Higgins, ‘’there were two Ethiopias, one to the east of the Red sea, and the other to the west of it: and a very great nation of blacks ... did rule over almost all Asia in a very remote era, in fact beyond the reach of history or any of our records’’.

''In my Essay on The Celtic Druids, I have shown that a great nation called Celtæ, of whom the Druids were the priests, spread themselves almost over the whole earth, and are to be traced in their .. gigantic monuments from India to the extremities of Britain. Who these can have been but the early individuals of the black nation of whom we have been treating I know not, and in this opinion I am not singular''.

- Godfrey Higgins, Anacalypsis: An Attempt to Draw Aside the Veil of the Saitic Isis or an Inquiry Into the Origin of Languages, Nations and Religions. 1836

They need to be taught that BLACK WEST AFRICANS ruled large parts of EUROPE between 711 and 1492.

800 years!!

It was that BLACK RULE that facilitated the European Renaissance, which was the springboard for the Industrial Revolution.

Go on Google images now, and type in ''MOORISH EMBLEMS AND CRESTS''.

You will see THOUSANDS of European aristocratic family emblems, with their BLACK AFRICAN progenitors.

So without BLACK AFRICANS, there would have been no Industrial Revolution.

Nigerians need to be taught all this. Majority of them are totally brainwashed, ignorant, and know nothing about their history. And this includes the so-called 'leaders', which is so tragic.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Enjoy Snowfall In Much of the Country (PICS) by Starzo: 12:21am On Jun 07
Quintessence44:

Oh I already feel big.

I felt big before you were born, because I've known my African contribution to Civilisation for MANY DECADES.

Good on you! THAT IS ALL WE ASK FOR.

Sadly, most Nigerians are not like you. They actually DO consider themselves inferior to so-called 'white people'.

They NEED to be educated on WORLD HISTORY, and their BLACK AFRICAN contributions to civilization.

They need to be TAUGHT that their ancestors invented writing, mathematics, the Calendar, and pioneered in medicine, law, the sciences, iron-smelting, the mining of minerals, architecture, international trade, and religion, for many thousands of years.

Even the institution of marriage and marriage ceremonies were invented by black Africans.

NIGERIANS need to be taught that all the ancient gods of Europe, Asia, and the Americas, were BLACK, up till around maybe 300 years ago, when Europeans began whitewashing history with lies about their role in it. Go and read Godfrey Higgins, the English author of Anacalypsis, who wrote that

’'We have found the black complexion or something relating to it whenever we have approached the origin of nations. The Alma Mater, the goddess Multimammia, the founders of oracles, the Memnons or first idols, were always black. Venus, Juno, Jupiter, Apollo, Bacchus, Hercules, Asteroth, Adonis, Horus, Apis, Osiris, Ammon, in short, all the ... deities were black. The images remain as they were first made in very remote times…..''

According to Higgins, ‘’there were two Ethiopias, one to the east of the Red sea, and the other to the west of it: and a very great nation of blacks ... did rule over over almost all Asia in a very remote era, in fact beyond the reach of history or any of our records’’.

''In my Essay on The Celtic Druids, I have shown that a great nation called Celtæ, of whom the Druids were the priests, spread themselves almost over the whole earth, and are to be traced in their .. gigantic monuments from India to the extremities of Britain. Who these can have been but the early individuals of the black nation of whom we have been treating I know not, and in this opinion I am not singular''.

- Godfrey Higgins, 'Anacalypsis', Or an Inquiry into the Origin of Nations, 1836

I

Black south Africans need this education more

Those ones are 'grateful' slaves in their own land
Re: South Africans Enjoy Snowfall In Much of the Country (PICS) by KingCold: 12:32am On Jun 07
Starzo:
I

Lol, you're simply projecting your inferiority towards white people onto me, It won't work Bruv .co-existing with white people doesn't automatically make anyone a slave//

but being governed by a kleptocracy that has forced many of you with only an option to flee and risk drowning in the oceans does..

no black South African dead or alive will ever credit a natural phenomenon like snow or climate to white people, only you Nigerians do that

1 Like

Re: South Africans Enjoy Snowfall In Much of the Country (PICS) by KingCold: 12:33am On Jun 07
Starzo:
I

Besides, your white worship ways have become common knowledge. so let your own brother educate you

1 Like

Re: South Africans Enjoy Snowfall In Much of the Country (PICS) by Sccarrr: 12:54am On Jun 07
KingCold:
Except you savages do much worse don't you? kill, rape and dismember your own mothers for money rituals? Yes?
the bad eggs learned from u the headquarters of rape, cannibalism, hiv and aids, lazy ass motherfuvkers😹
Re: South Africans Enjoy Snowfall In Much of the Country (PICS) by KingCold: 12:56am On Jun 07
Sccarrr:
the bad eggs learned from u the headquarters of rape, cannibalism, hiv and aids, lazy ass motherfuvkers😹
At this point you just sound stupid, go to sleeep
Re: South Africans Enjoy Snowfall In Much of the Country (PICS) by Sccarrr: 1:02am On Jun 07
KingCold:
At this point you just sound stupid, go to sleeep
the lazy part got to u😹...are u not lazy?.. drug head!
Re: South Africans Enjoy Snowfall In Much of the Country (PICS) by member13(m): 1:07am On Jun 07
This thread is stunning! I never knew there was so much vitriol between Nigerians and South Africans. The bigoted statements I have read in the past pages were terrifying.
Re: South Africans Enjoy Snowfall In Much of the Country (PICS) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 1:26am On Jun 07
muyico:
happened in ekiti too,! few yrs ago!

Tinubu and wonders.....our darling Daddy did it
Re: South Africans Enjoy Snowfall In Much of the Country (PICS) by TheSuperX(m): 1:48am On Jun 07
WannaHowzit:
Bush men mentality, there's nothing to enjoy there.
Re: South Africans Enjoy Snowfall In Much of the Country (PICS) by Empiree: 3:00am On Jun 07
JaceBlaze:
Chai dis black South African Zulus get snow because of white man.We Nigerian should have kept our whites so we can enjoy like the ungrateful Zulus cry
slave
Re: South Africans Enjoy Snowfall In Much of the Country (PICS) by Dzzzz: 3:27am On Jun 07
LexngtonSteele:
Don't allow Biafrans into your country if you want snowfall to continue.

Snow used to fall in Nigeria ❄️ 🏔 until Nigerians allowed them in.
..But your mother didn’t complain when she had 3sum with Chinedu,Ifeanyi and Mike !
Re: South Africans Enjoy Snowfall In Much of the Country (PICS) by Winnin009: 4:15am On Jun 07
onome25:
SOUTH AFRICA GET BETTER WEATHER ooooo
Mayb na because white people de there tongue
Here for naija , all these Lebanese Wen de do road don bring dry season for most part of the north.....

Snow no be better weather bro. Why would you even think that?
Re: South Africans Enjoy Snowfall In Much of the Country (PICS) by Winnin009: 4:16am On Jun 07
thrillionaire:
I prefer the cold weather to heat. The advantages are more IMO

Only people that don’t own businesses have this opinion. Lol.
Re: South Africans Enjoy Snowfall In Much of the Country (PICS) by Winnin009: 4:21am On Jun 07
WannaHowzit:

No, you love whites more than yourself. You would willingly offer yourself to be recolonized - something you Worst Africans did during the slave trade when you sold each other. The more things change, the more they stay the same in Waste Africa 🇳🇬👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾💩

Lol. Are you guys done begging the whites not to seceded and take away the good parts?!

Lol. Only God knows what will become of you blacks without those whites. They’re so fed up that they don’t want to share space with you guys anymore.

Lol.
Re: South Africans Enjoy Snowfall In Much of the Country (PICS) by Winnin009: 4:34am On Jun 07
thrillionaire:
I love you as a person because you're intelligent.. I also enjoy the way you banter our Nigerian brothers and sometimes (most times) win 😂.

I can explain why most black folks consciously or subconsciously see whites as extraordinary or I daresay superior but I no get the energy for that now. The black race must get its acts together.

It’s not magic bro. You’re using their machine to read this text; you are reading the text in their language; the text is transmitted via their wireless technology; you’ll commute today in their vehicles; should I keep going?
Re: South Africans Enjoy Snowfall In Much of the Country (PICS) by Badadvisor: 4:36am On Jun 07
This should be one of the funniest trade to scroll through on NL😂😂😂
Re: South Africans Enjoy Snowfall In Much of the Country (PICS) by IamAtAnger: 4:36am On Jun 07
Pathetic Bantu pigs 🤮🤮
KingCold:
I'll take being a South African "slave" anytime, any day, every day, than being a "freeman" in that cesspit you call Nigeria my friend cool....I'll even pay a fee
Re: South Africans Enjoy Snowfall In Much of the Country (PICS) by Smartcitizen: 4:42am On Jun 07
LexngtonSteele:
Don't allow Biafrans into your country if you want snowfall to continue.

Snow used to fall in Nigeria ❄️ 🏔 until Nigerians allowed them in.

Are you from Nigeria?

You are from Benin republic and so keep quiet when Nigeriaans are talking.
Re: South Africans Enjoy Snowfall In Much of the Country (PICS) by Winnin009: 4:42am On Jun 07
IronGalaxy:
Trust me, it's not most black folks, the things I hear Nigerians say aren't things I hear from black South Africans..

It’s crazy that you guys say this about others worshipping white people. Like, it’s ridiculous.

These whites, came to your country, took it from you, sent you to the back and still running it till this day. They white washed you guys so bad that you kill your fellow African brothers and call them foreigners!

Like you, a black man sharing your nation with white invaders and oppressors; turn around to kill the same people that helped you get the little freedom you enjoy today while labeling them foreigners and the white men; your brothers?!

The same white people that treat you guys like shit and even want to secede because you lot are dragging them back.

Heck! You’re celebrating snowfall. Seems it’s been a while your “white brothers” gave you guys some reason to celebrate.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Enjoy Snowfall In Much of the Country (PICS) by xeju: 4:48am On Jun 07
Snow is now an achievement & wonder?🤔
WannaHowzit:
Snow and icy weather turned parts of South Africa into a winter wonderland on Monday.

The SA Weather Service (SAWS) issued a high-level six warning for disruptive snow in several parts of the country until Tuesday.

“The combination of very cold, wet and windy conditions may result in the loss of vulnerable livestock and crops.”

It furthermore said due to the wind chill factor, temperatures may feel colder than the measured values.

The SAWS advised the public and small stock farmers to take the necessary precautions to ensure the safety and health of their animals during very cold, wet, and windy days.

“The weak and frail may also be vulnerable since their bodies won’t be able to retain their heat as easily.”
Re: South Africans Enjoy Snowfall In Much of the Country (PICS) by Winnin009: 4:49am On Jun 07
IronGalaxy:
No, it's not! With you guys, it's beyond love and respect! it's worship and obsession!. When you hear a grown Nigerian man yearning for a re-colonization that can't be "healthy" can it? when a road is being built in South Africa and you hear Nigerians say it's because of whites, that has dangerous implications because it simply means you don't trust or have belief in yourselves to accomplish anything. After all, you'll always yearn for the absence of white people. it's an esteem issue rather than the "love and respect" you're purporting

But truly the roads built in SA is because of the whites na?! 😂😂😂

Isn’t that part of why the want to secede? They are tired of carrying your unproductive ass.

All you guys do is gangsterism, drug taking , spread STD and blame your fellow black man for your predicaments.

Go on; tell us that the reason your white brothers want to secede isn’t because you guys are as useless as the letter H in the word honest, I dare you. Lol.
Re: South Africans Enjoy Snowfall In Much of the Country (PICS) by Winnin009: 4:54am On Jun 07
IronGalaxy:
I'm not angry, I just become annoyed when I see all this coon mentality among fellow blacks, in this century even..

Did your xenophobic ass just speak about coon mentality in this generation?! No one is more “crabs in a barrel” than the South Africans.

And this coon word you keep throwing about; it’s even more foolish than the N word. You must like the name so much that you think it’s cool to throw it about.

What do I expect from a people that have a coon festival? What’s next? Slavery celebration?! Niggas arise?!
😂😂😂

Perhaps, you guys did learn a few things 😂😂😂😂😂
Re: South Africans Enjoy Snowfall In Much of the Country (PICS) by Winnin009: 4:57am On Jun 07
WannaHowzit:

Thanks for the compliments.

Black South Africans don't worship whites. We fought and threw stones at whites during the fight for our liberation⤵️🇿🇦🏆 If anything whites are our enemies.

In Nigeria, you want whites to recolonize you for a better life because you've mismanaged yourselves. Maybe not you but the other gutter poopers 🇳🇬🇳🇬💩💩💩

Then you turn around to kill the same people that joined you in throwing stones and fighting.

Even went as far as calling them foreigners while the invaders keep running your nation.

Please, take a seat and keep shut!
Re: South Africans Enjoy Snowfall In Much of the Country (PICS) by Otulented: 4:58am On Jun 07
Anuofia!
Re: South Africans Enjoy Snowfall In Much of the Country (PICS) by Otulented: 4:59am On Jun 07
thrillionaire:
I prefer the cold weather to heat. The advantages are more IMO

Anuofia
Re: South Africans Enjoy Snowfall In Much of the Country (PICS) by Winnin009: 5:01am On Jun 07
JaceBlaze:

Ssssh🤫!!! Don't speak and project your desires to be white out loud on a public platform🤭🤫🤫

We are just celebrating wonders of mother nature,don't know how you mixed that up with complexion...NL is a wild place ya'll shocked

If snowfall (another form of precipitation like rain) is one of nature’s wonders, my guy, just drop your phone and go climb trees or something.

Next you’ll call rain a beauty.

Wonder what you’ll do when you see an aurora or one of nature’s wonders.
Re: South Africans Enjoy Snowfall In Much of the Country (PICS) by Winnin009: 5:09am On Jun 07
43Ronin:

Please stop all this foolish talk. The elite in ur society are they not indians/Asians & white? Weren't they the ones running the country and executing all the contracts especially under Jacob Zuma? When we say it's because of white people that your country is developed it's not to hype the Whiteman but it's the truth! Don't you guys have a Chinese police station in ur country? Even the mines in your country is owned 70% by white people. After spending 27 years in prison Nelson mandela came out and became a freemason grin he couldnt even fight and take back the resources they whites and asians had stolen like his brother did in zimbabwe (Robert Mugabe)You guys are fùcking slaves trying to feel cool. Imagine celebrating snow grin the worst of all weather's

There’s nothing to celebrate na. Shey bi the whites have said they want to secede?! Lol.

Why do they want to secede? Lol. Leave those clowns alone Abeg.
Re: South Africans Enjoy Snowfall In Much of the Country (PICS) by Winnin009: 5:12am On Jun 07
IamAtAnger:
U be mumu .. na una dey let those modern black slaves for there dey enter us anyhow

I swear! Tell am again!
Re: South Africans Enjoy Snowfall In Much of the Country (PICS) by Winnin009: 5:19am On Jun 07
KingCold:
I'll take being a South African "slave" anytime, any day, every day, than being a "freeman" in that cesspit you call Nigeria my friend cool....I'll even pay a fee

Perfectly justifies the point we’ve been trying to make. Even after paying to be a slave, they still don’t want you guys, hence they need for a secession.

I wonder what will happen after the secession. Lol.

Even you dread the thought. 😂😂😂😂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate / Port Harcourt Pleasure Park And The Legacy Of A “new” Administration. / Breath Taking Pixs From Kano State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.