Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,313 members, 7,974,383 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 10:47 PM

South Africans Enjoy Snowfall In Much of the Country (PICS) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / South Africans Enjoy Snowfall In Much of the Country (PICS) (54359 Views)

Heaviest Snowfall In 50 Years Causes Havoc In Spain (Photos) / Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) / My Street In Canada After 6am heavy Snowfall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africans Enjoy Snowfall In Much of the Country (PICS) by thrillionaire(m): 10:05pm On Jun 06
lexy2014:

Sweat less pee more
I like it so.. 🤝
Re: South Africans Enjoy Snowfall In Much of the Country (PICS) by Sccarrr: 10:06pm On Jun 06
IronGalaxy:
See how predictable the Nigerian phenomena of white worship has become? grin grin grin tick tock, just like clockwork...
snow dey Fall fr SA,u carry am com naija website....naso d inferiority complex big reach? Spits
Re: South Africans Enjoy Snowfall In Much of the Country (PICS) by IslamVIRGINS(f): 10:08pm On Jun 06
KingCold:
um...That's in America..

Thanks for that, it is true according to google
Re: South Africans Enjoy Snowfall In Much of the Country (PICS) by Gboss247(m): 10:09pm On Jun 06
IslamVIRGINS:
Why snow when we are not in Christmas season
South Africa is a South temperate located in the Southern hemisphere where winter is experienced mid-year while those Christmas snows you see are from Northern hemisphere countries where winter is experienced between October and February.
Re: South Africans Enjoy Snowfall In Much of the Country (PICS) by Truthsandtrusts: 10:13pm On Jun 06
WannaHowzit:
Snow and icy weather turned parts of South Africa into a winter wonderland on Monday.

The SA Weather Service (SAWS) issued a high-level six warning for disruptive snow in several parts of the country until Tuesday.

“The combination of very cold, wet and windy conditions may result in the loss of vulnerable livestock and crops.”

It furthermore said due to the wind chill factor, temperatures may feel colder than the measured values.

The SAWS advised the public and small stock farmers to take the necessary precautions to ensure the safety and health of their animals during very cold, wet, and windy days.

“The weak and frail may also be vulnerable since their bodies won’t be able to retain their heat as easily.”

Evil people
Re: South Africans Enjoy Snowfall In Much of the Country (PICS) by shonepa(m): 10:20pm On Jun 06
Why u think say Europeans kolobi dem say dem no be Africans, say na by location dem take dey Africa.

Dem for don wipe all the blacks comot.

onome25:
SOUTH AFRICA GET BETTER WEATHER ooooo
Mayb na because white people de there tongue
Here for naija , all these Lebanese Wen de do road don bring dry season for most part of the north.....
Re: South Africans Enjoy Snowfall In Much of the Country (PICS) by SirLakes: 10:23pm On Jun 06
Our own snow dey road, e dey cum
Re: South Africans Enjoy Snowfall In Much of the Country (PICS) by McLizbae: 10:26pm On Jun 06
It is not out of order for a Nigerian to worship oyinbo man. Remove everything made by oyinbo from a Nigerian man and he's gonna be naked or half naked grin

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Enjoy Snowfall In Much of the Country (PICS) by Lezzlie(m): 10:27pm On Jun 06
WannaHowzit:
Snow and icy weather turned parts of South Africa into a winter wonderland on Monday.

The SA Weather Service (SAWS) issued a high-level six warning for disruptive snow in several parts of the country until Tuesday.

“The combination of very cold, wet and windy conditions may result in the loss of vulnerable livestock and crops.”

It furthermore said due to the wind chill factor, temperatures may feel colder than the measured values.

The SAWS advised the public and small stock farmers to take the necessary precautions to ensure the safety and health of their animals during very cold, wet, and windy days.

“The weak and frail may also be vulnerable since their bodies won’t be able to retain their heat as easily.”
a moderator from the village thinks this is newsworthy
Re: South Africans Enjoy Snowfall In Much of the Country (PICS) by IamAtAnger: 10:35pm On Jun 06
You Modern slave
KingCold:
Typical Nigerian coon, dare finish a sentence without foaming at the corners of the mouth yapping "whites" honestly, the witch that bewitched you coons died a long time ago grin grin
Re: South Africans Enjoy Snowfall In Much of the Country (PICS) by lascos912(m): 10:38pm On Jun 06
Malawian:
God will remember Igboland very soon with our own Snow, them the hating go surplus.
so falling of snow is now an achievement

1 Like

Re: South Africans Enjoy Snowfall In Much of the Country (PICS) by KingCold: 10:40pm On Jun 06
IamAtAnger:
You Modern slave
I'll take being a South African "slave" anytime, any day, every day, than being a "freeman" in that cesspit you call Nigeria my friend cool....I'll even pay a fee
Re: South Africans Enjoy Snowfall In Much of the Country (PICS) by KingCold: 10:41pm On Jun 06
McLizbae:
It is not out of order for a Nigerian to worship oyinbo man. Remove everything made by oyinbo and from a Nigerian man and his gonna be naked or half naked grin
Sighs.. what a country!

1 Like

Re: South Africans Enjoy Snowfall In Much of the Country (PICS) by Starzo: 10:45pm On Jun 06
IronGalaxy:
I'm not angry, I just become annoyed when I see all this coon mentality among fellow blacks, in this century even..
'fellow backs' kee you there!
The ones you kill for fun and want out of your country at all cost??.... useless pig
Re: South Africans Enjoy Snowfall In Much of the Country (PICS) by Goalnaldo(m): 10:45pm On Jun 06
Na better country snow dey fall. Our own don kpafuka
Re: South Africans Enjoy Snowfall In Much of the Country (PICS) by Starzo: 10:46pm On Jun 06
thrillionaire:
C'mon why you so angry? Its clear to the blind that that guy was just joking and wasn't speaking literally.

You must understand that Nigerians joke with almost everything.. something you a South African should maybe try. Ease up with yo life mahn..

You're one of the Nigerians encouraging their(south Africans) madness on this forum
Re: South Africans Enjoy Snowfall In Much of the Country (PICS) by KingCold: 10:48pm On Jun 06
Starzo:

'fellow backs' kee you there!
The ones you kill for fun and want out of your country at all cost??.... useless pig
Yup "fellow blacks"..As for killing for fun, that's your fabrication, more like they kill us for fun
Re: South Africans Enjoy Snowfall In Much of the Country (PICS) by KingCold: 10:49pm On Jun 06
Starzo:

You're one of the Nigerians encouraging their(south Africans) madness on this forum
A South African made a thread about fellow South Africans enjoying the snow, your own people become triggered and start the insults but we're the ones who are mad? Typical

1 Like

Re: South Africans Enjoy Snowfall In Much of the Country (PICS) by Starzo: 10:52pm On Jun 06
KingCold:
A South African made a thread about south Africans enjoying snow, your own people start the insults but we're the ones who are mad? Typical
Bleep of my mention you buffoon

I wonder the stupid mod who keeps pushing your nonsense posts to fp

Left to me, there'd be no single south African on this forum
Re: South Africans Enjoy Snowfall In Much of the Country (PICS) by KingCold: 10:54pm On Jun 06
Starzo:

Bleep of my mention you buffoon

I wonder the stupid mod who keeps pushing your nonsense posts to fp

Left to me, there'd be no single south African on this forum
You quoted me, now you're crying because you can't handle the truth? you are such clowns it's unbelievable grin
Re: South Africans Enjoy Snowfall In Much of the Country (PICS) by Confirm4real(m): 10:55pm On Jun 06
IamAtAnger:
U be mumu .. na una dey let those modern black slaves for there dey enter us anyhow

Your mumu long I swear who involve you for the matter

1 Like

Re: South Africans Enjoy Snowfall In Much of the Country (PICS) by Clinghton: 10:58pm On Jun 06
U sure say south Africans no snatch this country country from Europeans, am waiting for Nigerians turn.

Keep waiting.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Enjoy Snowfall In Much of the Country (PICS) by Iyke48: 10:58pm On Jun 06
9ja turn go soon reach
Re: South Africans Enjoy Snowfall In Much of the Country (PICS) by Starzo: 11:02pm On Jun 06
KingCold:
You quoted me, now you're crying because you can't handle the truth? you are such clowns it's unbelievable grin
Yes i quoted you initially and you responded

Now I'm telling you to Bleep off my mention and if possible, this forum

You people(black Sans) actually irritate me
Re: South Africans Enjoy Snowfall In Much of the Country (PICS) by Prince111111: 11:04pm On Jun 06
thrillionaire:
I prefer the cold weather to heat. The advantages are more IMO
only if you know how problematic it can be. I used to have the belief until I found myself in minus 45 to 50 environments. Be grateful to God for our type of weather please.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Enjoy Snowfall In Much of the Country (PICS) by Starzo: 11:05pm On Jun 06
IamAtAnger:
U be mumu .. na una dey let those modern black slaves for there dey enter us anyhow

Some Nigerians nor get sense at all

Na them dey give those bantu pigs mouth to yarn dust
Re: South Africans Enjoy Snowfall In Much of the Country (PICS) by Starzo: 11:07pm On Jun 06
Prince111111:
only if you know how problematic it can be. I used to have the belief until I found myself in minus 45 to 50 environments. Be grateful to God for our type of weather please.
don't mind them

Let them Keep celebrating nonsense. They don't know how dangerous that weather can be.... village people

1 Like

Re: South Africans Enjoy Snowfall In Much of the Country (PICS) by KingCold: 11:09pm On Jun 06
Starzo:

Yes i quoted you initially and you responded

Now I'm telling you to Bleep off my mention and if possible, this forum

You people(black Sans) actually irritate me
Except, we aren't even in your country, we're in cyberspace. Nobody owns cyberspace.....now imagine the thousands of your coneheads roaming our streets aimlessly, have you ever taken time to ponder how much of a nuisance they are to us..yes?

And..you can nitpick black South Africans as a source of your irritation all you like but trust me, South Africans of all colors (and yes, including your white demi-gods) regard you with disdain...Rightfully so
Re: South Africans Enjoy Snowfall In Much of the Country (PICS) by KingCold: 11:10pm On Jun 06
Starzo:
don't mind them

Let them Keep celebrating nonsense. They don't know how dangerous that weather can be.... village people
hhahahaha..all this aggro just because South Africans are enjoying the wonders of snow, in their own country.. You're so pathetic it hurts grin grin
Re: South Africans Enjoy Snowfall In Much of the Country (PICS) by KingCold: 11:12pm On Jun 06
Sccarrr:
snow dey Fall fr SA,u carry am com naija website....naso d inferiority complex big reach? Spits
There are Ghanaians, Ivorians, etc, on this forum, if this is your definition of "inferiority complex" so be it
Re: South Africans Enjoy Snowfall In Much of the Country (PICS) by KingCold: 11:18pm On Jun 06
Starzo:

Some Nigerians nor get sense at all

Na them dey give those bantu pigs mouth to yarn dust
nonsense beget nonsense my flat head bro..you give insults, you get them in return, that simple.
Re: South Africans Enjoy Snowfall In Much of the Country (PICS) by Sccarrr: 11:20pm On Jun 06
KingCold:
There are Ghanaians, Ivorians, etc, on this forum, if this is your definition of "inferiority complex" so be it
Zulu , stop being inferior...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Port Harcourt Pleasure Park And The Legacy Of A “new” Administration. / Damage Caused By Heavy Rainfall In Lagos Today / Driver Refused A Lady Seat In Front Of Car At Peace Park Afikpo, Ebonyi (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.